Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2009, 02:06 AM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
After being on this forum for a year now..and finally saying what I said on this thread...having it called "metephysical" is disturbing....there is nothing Metephysical about the needle mark and bruise on my arm a month ago...or the the UFO in the Salt Lake Desert and missing time I had..and the being in my room as a child...telling me to not be afraid, and go back to bed, as I cowered out of my bed and moved away from the being....nothing at all. It was all very Physical...I many times wish is was a delusion
You should consider looking into the testimonies that the Disclosure Project has about how the abductions take place. They have talked to some of the scientists who actually engineered the implants. The black ops world has multi dimensional capabilities that can very easily be just like a real invasive abduction. Your experiences and memories are real, however make sure to question who intentions was behind it. They have actually been doing this to world leaders in order to get other countries to unify in a military world government. The innocent by standers like you are targeted so that there will be those random people in the public who convey what has happened to them. This is the agenda of Majestic should you accept it as a possibility.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation