Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-29-2009, 11:28 AM   #126
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tarot readings here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post
Dear friend, Avalonians,

This is the card I pulled today for Avalon:

NO-THINGNESS

BUDDHA HAS CHOSEN one of the really very potential words - shunyata. The English word, the English equivalent, 'nothingness', is not such a beautiful word.
That's why I would like to make it 'no-thingness' - because the nothing is not just nothing, it is all. It is vibrant with all possibilities. It is potential, absolute potential. It is unmanifest yet, but it contains all. In the beginning is nature, in the end it nature, so why in the middle do you make so much fuss? Why, in the middle, becoming so worried, so anxious, so ambitious - why create such despair?
Nothingness to nothingness is the whole journey.

THE COMMENTARY

Being 'in the gap' can be disorienting and even scary. Nothing to hold on to, no sense of direction, not even a hint of what choices and possibilities might lie ahead. But it was just this state of pure potential that existed before the universe was created. All you can do now is to relax into this nothingness ... fall into this silence between the words ... watch this gap between the outgoing and incoming breath. And treasure each empty moment of the experience. Something sacred is about to be born.

Much Blessings and love !

lightbeing
bump for today ...
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:53 PM   #127
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Lighbeing

how about a card

for rhythmmm hmmmm!!!!
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 04:49 PM   #128
shred
Avalon Senior Member

OK ill try...deal me in one plz
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:02 PM   #129
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shred View Post
OK ill try...deal me in one plz
ok shread be my pleasure ...

i will come to your page when your card readiong is done ....

rhythmmmm .....
Old 08-29-2009, 05:11 PM   #130
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi dear rhythm,

Here is your card:

TOTALITY

EVERY MOMENT there is a possibility to be total. Whatsoever you are doing, be absorbed in it so utterly that the mind thinks nothing, is just there, is just a presence. And more and more totality will be coming. And the taste of totality will make you more and more capable of being total.
And try to see when you are not total. Those are the moments which have to be dropped slowly, slowly. When you are not total, whenever you are in the head - thinking, brooding, calculating, cunning, clever - you are not total. Slowly, slowly slip out of those moments. It is just an old habit. Habits die hard. But hey die certainly - if one persists, they die.

THE COMMENTARY

These three women are high in the air, playful and free, yet alert and interdependent. In a trapeze act, nobody can afford to be a little bit 'absent' even for a split second. And it is this quality of total attentiveness to the moment at hand that is represented here.
We may feel there are too many things to do at once, but get bogged down in trying to do a bit here, a bit there, instead of taking one task at a time and getting on with it. Or perhaps we think our task is 'boring' because we've forgotten that it's not what you do but how you do it that matters. Developing the knack of being total in responding to whatever comes, as it comes, is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself. Taking one step through life at a time, giving each step your complete attention and energy, can bring a wondrous new vitality and creativity to all that you do.

Much love to you.

lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
Hey Lighbeing

how about a card

for rhythmmm hmmmm!!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 05:37 PM   #131
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Shread tis is your card

INNOCENCE
+++++++++++++++++++

Zen says thet if you drop knowledge
and within knowledge everything is included ,
your ,name , your identity , everything , because this has been given to you ... drop all that has been given to you by others , you will have a totally different quality to your being - innocence .
This will be a crucifixion of the persona , the personality, and there will be a resurrection of your innocence ,you will become a child again , reborn.

THE COMMENTARY
===========================

The old man in this card radiates a childlike delight in the world . There is a sense of grace surrounding him , as if he is at home with
himself and with what life has brought .He seems to be having a playfull communication with the preying mantis on his finger , as if the two of them are the greatest friends . The pink flowers cascading around him represents a time of letting go , relaxation and sweetness .They are are a responce to his presence , a reflection of his own qualities . The innocence that comes from a deep expierience of life is childlike , but ignorant . It will be replaced by mistrust and doubt as the child grows and learns that the world can be a dangerous and threatening place .But innocence of a life fully lived has a quality of wisdom and acceptance of the ever- changing
wonder of life ......

love and wonder dear one rhythmmm ...
Old 08-29-2009, 05:43 PM   #132
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

I would be most grateful for a card reading... the past few months have been incredibly intense on a personal level and recently things reached a peak... i have now totally surrendered to the outcome, but any shred of insight and wisdom would be appreciated!
love and light,
kate
Old 08-29-2009, 05:51 PM   #133
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kate,

Thanks for the request!

Will do the reading for you..

Blessings
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
I would be most grateful for a card reading... the past few months have been incredibly intense on a personal level and recently things reached a peak... i have now totally surrendered to the outcome, but any shred of insight and wisdom would be appreciated!
love and light,
kate
Old 08-29-2009, 08:21 PM   #134
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

If you can spare some time, can you please do a reading for me as well? I appreciate all your time and energy being utilized here. Many blessings to you all.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #135
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Malynda,

Thanks for your request.

I will pull a card for you..

Much blessings
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
Hi all,

If you can spare some time, can you please do a reading for me as well? I appreciate all your time and energy being utilized here. Many blessings to you all.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:27 PM   #136
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Malynda,

Thanks for your request.

I will pull a card for you..

Much blessings
lightbeing

Thank you kindly, lightbeing. Much love to you. Is there anything I can do for you in return? Please just let me know.

Last edited by Malynda; 08-29-2009 at 08:28 PM. Reason: to ask a question
Old 08-30-2009, 08:22 AM   #137
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kate,

This is your card:

GUIDANCE

YOU HAVE TO LOOK for guidance because you don't know your inner guide is hidden inside you. You have to find the inner guide, and that's what I call your witness. That's what I call your dharma, that's what I call your intrinsic Buddha. You have to awaken that Buddha and your life will shower blessings, benediction. Your life will become so radiant with good, with godliness, more than you can possibly conceive.
It is almost like light. Your room is dark, just bring light in. Even a small candle will do, and the whole darkness disappears. And once you have a candle you know where the door is. You don't have to think about it: "Where is the door?" Only blind people think about where the door is. People who have eyes and the light is there, they don't think. Have you ever thought, "Where is the door?" You simply get up and go out. You never give a single thought to where the door is. You don't start groping for the door or hitting you head against the wall. You simply see, and there is not even a flicker of thought. You simply go out.

THE COMMENTARY

The angelic figure with rainbow-colored wings on this card represents the guide that each of us carries within. Like the second figure in the background, we may sometimes be a little reluctant to trust this guide when it comes to us, because we are so accustomed to taking our cues from the outside rather than from the inside.
The truth of your own deepest being is trying to show you where to go right now, and when this card appears it means you can trust the inner guidance you are being given. It speaks in whispers, and sometimes we can hesitate, not knowing if we have understood rightly. But the indications are clear: in following the inner guide you will feel more whole, more integrated, as if you are moving outwards from the very center of your being. If you go with it, this beam of light will carry you exactly where you need to go.

Much love and blessings

Namaste
lightbeing

Quote:
love and light,
kate

Last edited by lightbeing; 08-30-2009 at 08:45 AM.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:37 AM   #138
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Malynda,

Thanks for your offer, that is very kind of you,
but nothing in return is needed.
We are ONE family here. ONENESS we are.
For I am another You.

Here is your card:

ADVENTURE

ZEN SAYS truth has nothing to do with authority, truth has nothing to do with tradition, truth has nothing to do with the past - truth is a radical, personal realization. You have to come to it.
Knowledge is certain; the search for personal knowing is very, very hazardous. Nobody can guarantee it. If you ask me if I can guarantee anything, I say I can not guarantee you anything. I can only guarantee danger, that much is certain. I can only guarantee you a long adventure with every possibility of going astray and never reaching the goal. But one thing is certain: the very search will help you grow. I can guarantee only growth. Danger will be there, sacrifice will be there; you will be moving every day into the unknown, into the uncharted, and there will be no map to follow, no guide to follow. Yes, there are millions of dangers and you can go astray and can get lost, but that is the only way one grows. Insecurity is the only way to grow, to face danger is the only way to grow, to accept the challenge of the unknown is the only way to grow.

THE COMMENTARY

When we are truly in a spirit of adventure, we are moving just like this child. Full of trust, out of the darkness of the forest into the rainbow of the light, we go step by step, drawn by our sense of wonder into the unknown.
Adventure really has nothing to do with plans and maps and programs and organization. The Page of Rainbows represents a quality that can come to us anywhere - at home or in the office, in the wilderness or in the city, in a creative project or in our relationships with others. Whenever we move into the new and unknown with the trusting spirit of a child, innocent and open and vulnerable, even the smallest things of life can become the greatest adventures.

Much love and blessings to you!

lightbeing

Quote:
Thank you kindly, lightbeing. Much love to you. Is there anything I can do for you in return? Please just let me know.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:01 AM   #139
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Thankyou LightBeing for the reading... it actually makes alot of sense and just what i needed to hear.... I appreciate your time, thoughtfulness and your integrity to all the members here in offering this ... you are a blessing to this forum!!

namaste,

kate
Old 08-30-2009, 11:21 AM   #140
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Kate for your very kind words.
And you are MOST welcome !

I cannot take credit alone, for this thread was started
by rhythm, and now we both are doing the card reading.
So, bless her great loving heart !

And Blessings to all forum members
for requesting a card reading!

Much love always
lightbeing

Quote:
Thankyou LightBeing for the reading... it actually makes alot of sense and just what i needed to hear.... I appreciate your time, thoughtfulness and your integrity to all the members here in offering this ... you are a blessing to this forum!!

namaste,

kate
Old 08-30-2009, 01:37 PM   #141
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Shred your card ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Compomise
------------------

Dont be clever , otherwise you will remain the same , you will not change . Half -techiques on the path to love and half techniques
on the path of meditation will create confusion in you .
They will not help ....but to ask for help is against the ego , so you try to compromise . This compomise will be more dangerous , it will confuse you more because , made out of confusion, it will create even more confusion. So try to understand why you hanker for compromise .Sooner or later you will be able to understand that
compromise is not going to help . And compromise may be a way of
not going in either direction , or it may be just a repreion of your confusion .It will assert itself . Never repress enything , be clear -cut
about your situation .And if you are confused , remember that you are confused . This will be the first clear cut thing about you that you are confusd . You have started the journey ...

(this cards speaks to us about not compromising our OWN truth )
Old 08-30-2009, 02:21 PM   #142
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Do Tarot Card readings work in a manner similar to Ouija Boards? Isn't this playing with fire? I believe in the existence of the supernatural...both good and evil...but I don't play spiritual games or conjure up entities. What do you think?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-30-2009 at 02:24 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:32 PM   #143
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Do Tarot Card readings work in a manner similar to Ouija Boards? Isn't this playing with fire? I believe in the existence of the supernatural...both good and evil...but I don't play spiritual games or conjure up entities. What do you think?

Hi i feel that its all just a choice .. realy go with what you feel

is best for you and i respect that in you and everyone .

Namaste rhythmmm .
Old 08-30-2009, 03:22 PM   #144
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi orthodoxymoron,

As a respond to your concern I'll repost the update from rhythm regarding this particular
tarot card reading:the OSHO ZEN TAROT CARD READING

UPDATE FROM RHYTHM

OSHO ZeN TaRoT CaRd ReaDingS...
with Lightbeing And rhythm...

Please read all of this before you ask for a one..card reading
Then step into the world of ZEN tarot ...
Well folks I had to take a look at the way to be able to continue
on with this thread , as I became overwhelmed by the demand (me a little naive mmm ..)
and had to close the thread down temporarily...
I also realized now in hindsight that I need to explain that zen tarot cards are not like the
tarot card that most of us have experienced in the past, that offer fortunetelling and predictions.

The ZEN cards are not about fortunetelling or predictions, but to quote from the book "rather it's a transcendental game
of zen which mirrors the moment presenting what is here now."
This game is a wake up call to tune into sensitivity, intuition, compassion, receptivity, courage and individuality.
The meaning of the card which is pulled must be sought on a deeper level and may not be apparant at first glance.
ONLY .. a general reading will be taken .. and you may have to be patient as it could take a few days depending on our time and the demand. Simply go to the thread, request a one card reading ..NO PRIVATE MESSAGES OR ANNON READINGS
as this just makes it all unnecessary complicated ...
This is A trial...and so we shall see how it flowers ... over to you friends !!!

Btw letters in bold are mine, not rhythms.

Blessings
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Old 08-30-2009, 06:07 PM   #145
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

lightbeing,

Wow, that's all I can say is wow. Synchronicity abounds I tell ya. That card's explanation and imagery are pretty perfect for me at this time in my life. It's all stuff I already "knew" but I needed a knock on the head. Thank you for beign the conduit to a lovely wake up call for me. Much love and goodness to you.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:18 PM   #146
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Malynda,

Thank you so much for your kind words.
You are most welcome.

Happy to do the reading for you !

Much love and blessings
lightbeing

Quote:
lightbeing,

Wow, that's all I can say is wow. Synchronicity abounds I tell ya. That card's explanation and imagery are pretty perfect for me at this time in my life. It's all stuff I already "knew" but I needed a knock on the head. Thank you for beign the conduit to a lovely wake up call for me. Much love and goodness to you.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:40 PM   #147
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Malynda,

Thank you so much for your kind words.
You are most welcome.

Happy to do the reading for you !

Much love and blessings
lightbeing
I'm very thankful for you doing the reading and for this thread. Since I've found it, my perspective seems to have changed or been influenced by positive people such as yourself and I am very, very happy and peaceful. Thank you to the universe and all those who help relay the messages.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:31 PM   #148
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Avalon card for the the the day;

POSSIBILITIES ...
==========

Mind can accept any boundary any where
But the reality is that , by its very nature , existance cannot have any boundery ..because what will be beyond the boundery ? -again another sky .Thats why I am saying skies upoun skies are available for your flight .
Dont be content easily .Thost who remain content easily remain small ; small are there joys , small are their ecstasies , small are there silences , small are their being.
But there is no need !This smallness is your own imposition upoun your own freedom , upoun your unlimited potential ...

Old 09-01-2009, 05:28 AM   #149
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

AAHH a new day ! my friends

What will this day bring Avalon.

Pulled this card for Avalon today:

THE MASTER

BEYOND MIND, there is an awareness that is intrinsic, that is not given to you by the outside, and is not an idea - and there is no experiment up to now that has found any center in the brain which corresponds to awareness. The whole work of meditation is to make you aware of all that is "mind" and disidentify yourself from it. That very separation is the greatest revolution that can happen to man.
Now you can do and act on only that which makes you more joyous, fulfills you, gives you contentment, makes your life a work of art, a beauty. But this is possible only if the master in you is awake. Right now the master is fast asleep. And the mind, the servant, is playing the role of the master. And the servant is not even your servant; the servant is created by the outside world, it follows the outside world and its laws.
Once your awareness becomes a flame, it burns up the whole slavery that the mind has created. There is no blissfulness more precious than freedom, than being a master of your own destiny.

THE COMMENTARY

The Master in Zen is not a master over others, but a master of himself. His every gesture and his every word reflect his enlightened state. He has no private goals, no desire that anything should be other than the way it is. His disciples gather around him not to follow him, but to soak up his presence and be inspired by his example. In his eyes they find their own truth reflected, and in his silence they fall more easily into the silence of their own beings. The master welcomes the disciples not because he wants to lead them, but because he has so much to share. Together, they create an energy field that supports each unique individual in finding his or her own light.
* If you can find such a master you are blessed. If you cannot, keep on searching. Learn from the teachers, and the would-be masters, and move on. Charaiveti, charaiveti, said Gautam Buddha. Keep on moving.

Have a wonderful day my friends!

Blessings and love
lightbeing
Old 09-02-2009, 12:18 AM   #150
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

I would love a card reading, Rhythm!!
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote