Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-06-2008, 01:55 AM   #1
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default "Handbooks for The New Paradigm"

Hi everyone. This is a reminder.

Like most of you, since the Avalon forum exist, I navigate and read many threads every day. Naturally, I observe a very wide range of Spirituality/Information/Beliefs/Testimony/Feelings, etc... This diversity reflects well Hu-manity. There is something on which I want your attention.

"Handbook for the New Paradigm" series. They contain the impulse and purpose of the reason why Avalon Project was created. But more precisely, the Knowledge/Use/Practice of the Universal Laws mentioned into these messages. Attraction-Intention/Focus-Allowance-Balance.

The reason why I make this post is because I see many posts, threads, commentary that clearly show the person doesn't know/use/practice the Universal Laws and/or haven't read yet the four books. Or, maybe it is time to re-read. And I know there are many Universal Laws, but I am not ignoring them, I point out these mentioned into "Handbook for the New Paradigm" series.

I mean no offense toward other books/testimony/spirituality/opinion. It is my Responsibility to remind my fellows ground crew about the purpose of Avalon Project.

If you don't have the books, here you get them: http://www.nohoax.com/?p=58

You can download them. French, spanish, portuguese and italian version available.

And here is the french version: http://www.nouveau-paradigme.com/

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-22-2009 at 02:54 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:32 AM   #2
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Handbooks for The New Paradigm"

Those handbooks are of a very high vibration. They are also designed and written in such a way as to "unprogram" ground crew members from their earthly indoctrination and serve as wake up calls. I have studied literature and linguistics and I have never come across anything written quite like these. They might seem a bit complicated at first. But if you just continue reading you will suddenly "get it" so to speak. They will warp your indoctrinated mind and sort of force you to get in touch with your intuition for deeper understanding/remembering.

When I first discovered them I could not get enough. I read all 4 in a row and reread the first afterwards. I would also recommend that everybody who feel drawn to the idea of "ground crew" to read this:

E.T. 101 - The Cosmic Instruction Manual

It's a very entertaining and fun read that will speak to you in profound ways, just like the Handbooks.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:20 AM   #3
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Sanat for your word. You are right, they might be difficult to read. These have been thought by people from higher dimension, using human words and thought to vehicle a message of Prime Importance.

Again, the center message of these books are the Knowledge/Use/Practice of the Universal Laws. This is from where all our creative power comes from.

Namaste, Steven
Old 10-22-2008, 06:17 AM   #4
P4BL0
Banned

Wink "Handbooks for The New Paradigm"

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:46 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:23 AM   #5
man_is_the_bastard
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you very much for this. I've been looking for this information. I will stress it onto others.

http://www.trufax.org/handbooks/paradigmvol1.html

Last edited by man_is_the_bastard; 10-22-2008 at 06:28 AM.
man_is_the_bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:16 PM   #6
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

I sort of read the books - well, I let my computer read them too me with something I downloaded for free - a great way to get through ebooks if you don't want to look at you monitor for hours...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:22 PM   #7
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Alright!
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:49 AM   #8
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Here is a Rapidshare link to the first three Handbooks in a .rar archive -

http://rapidshare.com/files/15245206...books.rar.html

Once again, I strongly urge anyone who has not read the books, to read them.
Thank you Simon for this link.

Hello Pablo. I'm glad you are reading them, if I may be of any help, I'll be more then happy to give a hand.

Namaste, Steven
Old 10-26-2008, 03:17 AM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I ordered my books and got the secrets of the nasa also

Thanks for the tip
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:21 AM   #10
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

If there were a forum devoted solely to discussion of the Handbooks, would anyone be interested in participating?

To be honest, I am rather disappointed in this forum as a venue for discussing the Handbooks. Does anyone else feel the same way?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:32 AM   #11
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Hi everyone. This is a reminder.

Like most of you, since the Avalon forum exist, I navigate and read many threads every day. Naturally, I observe a very wide range of Spirituality/Information/Beliefs/Testimony/Feelings, etc... This diversity reflects well Hu-manity. There is something on which I want to attract your attention.

"Handbook for the New Paradigm" series. They contain the impulse and purpose of the reason why Avalon Project was created. But more precisely, the Knowledge/Use/Practice of the Universal Laws mentioned into these messages. Attraction-Intention/Focus-Allowance-Balance.

The reason why I make this post is because I see many posts, threads, commentary that clearly show the person doesn't know/use/practice the Universal Laws and/or haven't read yet the four books. Or, maybe it is time to re-read. And I know there are many Universal Laws, but I am not ignoring them, I point out these mentioned into "Handbook for the New Paradigm" series.

I mean no offense toward other books/testimony/spirituality/opinion. It is my Responsibility to remind my fellows ground crew about the purpose of Avalon Project.

If you don't have the books, here you get them: http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/

You can download them.

And here is the french version: http://www.nouveau-paradigme.com/

Namaste, Steven

You make the assumption that the handbooks represent the entire truth, and I have a feeling that many here do not view them as scripture. They are pieces of the puzzle, but no different than say, the Bible, or the Satanic Bible. They contain great sentiments, but are only pieces to a much wider spiritual puzzle.

And, I would say, start a thread, and keep it alive. Those who want to participate in thoughtful discussion about the books will keep coming back. I've had a great experience on my "Capitalism" thread - people will come prepared to discuss. The trick is not to feed the tangental stuff, but even then, some of the tangental stuff can be rewarding too.

My advice, start a "for people who have read the Hanbooks eyes only" thread, or some such title that makes what you want to do clear, and keep it alive.

Your idea is actually an incredibly good one, and I look forward to reading it.

Peace.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:05 AM   #12
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: "Handbooks for The New Paradigm"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
If there were a forum devoted solely to discussion of the Handbooks, would anyone be interested in participating?

To be honest, I am rather disappointed in this forum as a venue for discussing the Handbooks. Does anyone else feel the same way?
Greeting's NPG & historycircus,
I second that! And I thank you for your constant effort in this endeavor.
You both have excellent ideas!
gio

The "Messages"
were not meant to be an entertaining read (they contain hooks to help awaken the Ground Crew).
They require real effort, but once awoken these books rediate (rediffuse) from a higher conscious level.
The books deliver the messages> we> are the linchpin's of them.

Last edited by giovonni; 11-08-2008 at 01:37 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:31 AM   #13
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Greeting's NPG & historycircus,
I second that! And I thank you for your constant effort in this endeavor.
You both have excellent ideas!
gio

The "Messages"
were not meant to be an entertaining read (they contain hooks to help awaken the Ground Crew).
They require real effort, but once awoken these books rediate (rediffuse) from a higher conscious level.
The books deliver the messages> we> are the linchpin's of them.
Excellent way to put it giovonni - "hooks" indeed. In some ways, the Christian preachers who speak of planting a mental "seed", are not far off at all. I find the similarities in approach by many different spiritual forces to be amazing. Call it a "sychronicity of higher thinking," or something like that. I like the "Paradigm" books, and they certainly DEMAND a reading by any who post on Avalon.

Peace to you all.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:36 AM   #14
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

aloha

I am serializing the first one here;

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6721

partly so you can dip in if you've not read them, or you want to re-read them,
and partly so i re-read it myself. I'm also adding a little formatting [e.g. paragraphs]

keep it steady.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:10 AM   #15
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

This is the Great Shift “how to.”

This is the no compromise, no strings attached, fast path to full awakening, enlightenment, and empowerment.

This is the get rid of the darkness, clean out the pipes, transform your consciousness, and embrace your full glory and power path back to divinity.

If you want truth, if you’re tired of being led around in circles, and if you want it in the spiritual right here and right now, you’ve come to the right place.

www.michaelsharp.org
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:55 PM   #16
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

when i first started reading vol 1 i became annoyed because it seemed so hard to read and it made my brain hurt. i soon discovered that i felt gr8 inside by the msgs they contained and resolved to finish vol 1. i reread vol 1 four times before i went on to vol's 2 and 3. i just want to say that nothing i have ever read in my entire life has impacted me in such a positive manner like these books have. it is like i have mentally been transformed in a wonderful way and i feel really good about it inside. i will now begin messages to the ground crew. i am excited to start.

i tried to find these book in romanian but to no avail. does anybody here know if they have been translated into romanian? if not i am giving thought to doing that. i do not speak romanian but my friend does and i so wish for her to have the opportunity to see these msg's too. i gave her the english version but she said it was to hard for her to understand. i was sad. perhaps sitting down together and performing the translation would benefit both of us as it would require analyzing each and every word carefully.
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 11:24 PM   #17
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
i tried to find these book in romanian but to no avail. does anybody here know if they have been translated into romanian? if not i am giving thought to doing that.
If you are serious about translating the books into Romanian please write to George Green about this. I think he would welcome it - someone else asked George for permission to translate the books into Italian, he granted it, and hundreds of people have now read the book in Italian. This is an opportunity for you to be of great service to the New Paradigm Project.

George can be reached here:

http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/index.ph...0%20&Itemid=50
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 11:27 PM   #18
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
when i first started reading vol 1 i became annoyed because it seemed so hard to read and it made my brain hurt. i soon discovered that i felt gr8 inside by the msgs they contained and resolved to finish vol 1. i reread vol 1 four times before i went on to vol's 2 and 3. i just want to say that nothing i have ever read in my entire life has impacted me in such a positive manner like these books have. it is like i have mentally been transformed in a wonderful way and i feel really good about it inside. i will now begin messages to the ground crew. i am excited to start.

i tried to find these book in romanian but to no avail. does anybody here know if they have been translated into romanian? if not i am giving thought to doing that. i do not speak romanian but my friend does and i so wish for her to have the opportunity to see these msg's too. i gave her the english version but she said it was to hard for her to understand. i was sad. perhaps sitting down together and performing the translation would benefit both of us as it would require analyzing each and every word carefully.
I really relate to your experience, I lived it similar like you did. About your Romanian friend, I know many people from Romania talks french, and there is a very well made french translation of these books, maybe it will help?

http://www.nouveau-paradigme.com/

Namaste, Steven
Old 11-17-2008, 01:29 AM   #19
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Those handbooks are of a very high vibration. They are also designed and written in such a way as to "unprogram" ground crew members from their earthly indoctrination and serve as wake up calls. I have studied literature and linguistics and I have never come across anything written quite like these. They might seem a bit complicated at first. But if you just continue reading you will suddenly "get it" so to speak. They will warp your indoctrinated mind and sort of force you to get in touch with your intuition for deeper understanding/remembering.

When I first discovered them I could not get enough. I read all 4 in a row and reread the first afterwards. I would also recommend that everybody who feel drawn to the idea of "ground crew" to read this:

E.T. 101 - The Cosmic Instruction Manual

It's a very entertaining and fun read that will speak to you in profound ways, just like the Handbooks.
Yes YES YES, ... I read them on the holiday that (jesus rose from the dead) Its all symbolic and that day was symbolic for me! GREAT THREAD
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:12 AM   #20
Spinner
Avalon Senior Member

I have read all four of The Handbooks and highly recommend them.

http://www.alternativescentral.com/H...d-MainPage.htm

This is a nice place to read the first three. They are color coded and made very easy to read.
Spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:40 AM   #21
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

As I see this forum evolving, I think it will be good to go back to the root. Avalon was created in the spirit of the Ground Crew message received by George Green in the Handbook series.

For the ones who have not come across it, its time to take a look.

Namaste, Steven
Old 10-31-2009, 02:56 AM   #22
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Steven... I was just thinking yesterday about the 'Handbooks' and that they mentioned to focus on 'Camelot' (back in the day) as a vision coming down from above... and well, here we are!!!!

Quite a multi-faceted read that's for sure.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:04 PM   #23
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

True! I never realized it. What a coincidence that we are here, on Avalon from Camelot, created in the spirit of the ground crew form the handbooks series, in which the speakers have asked us to focus on Camelot, as example to calling forth a New Paradigm. Is it really coincidence? I don't think so...

Thanks for this heads up.

Namaste, Steven
Old 10-31-2009, 12:53 PM   #24
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting....

Now, I can see who else have read these books.

I frequented Project Camelot long before joining the Forum, but oddly enough, as I think about it. When I began to read the books (began to see a bright white light/star) was when something pointed me to this forum. I didn't know it existed.

Despite some skepticism, I've experienced/observed quite a bit since I began reading the books, especially while working on a couple of projects to awake people across the U.S. and certain swine flu infomation I sent to State Health Board officials, some Military and Police in 40 states. During these projects I remember requesting protection, however, later rescinding it because it was I "choosing" to take such an action to help others. Therefore, I own the repercussions.

Has anyone felt like you were being observed only to see if you take the right or necessary steps?

I would be very interested in such a thread being created.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:32 PM   #25
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post

Great thread Steven, hello NP Guy, personally I am totally dedicated to the handbooks, and thanks to some good people have distributed them in Italy, nevertheless I wouldn't say I'm disappointed with the Avalon forum, it's still a gathering point for like minded people...but yes, we still should keep more "pressure" on the spreading of the books,
best to you all my friends
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote