Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-10-2009, 07:20 AM   #1
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Swine Flu - How are they treating it in your country?

Here in Sweden it's total hysteria. There's people standing in line for hours to get the vaccine. Newspapers write about it constantly and people think they are going to die like flies when the flu hits them.

The swedish state bought 18 millions potions of the vaccine, enough to vaccinate the whole population.

Conspiracy theorists are running wild because all of this, the untested vaccine, mass vaccinations etc.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #2
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Swine Flu - How are they treating it in your country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
There's people standing in line for hours to get the vaccine.

Good for them

When the real virus will hit them, will find them without any resistance against it, because they were stupid and embroiled by MSN propaganda. By no means, the vaccine is protecting us against anything, at least these vaccines concocted in these days, when the elite are so preoccupied to get rid of the baby-boomer generations, because will suck their treasuries dry when all of them go to pension.

Seems that is no too much to do to save them anyways. The sheer stupidity is infinite. No one from them is asking a simple question:
How come, that the Government, that the daily only business is to steal, to get more control over any aspect of our life, does not matter how intimate, how come these thieves and control freaks, could possibly want their good.

STUPID SHEEPLE!

Read here with care:
http://www.ken-welch.com/Commentary/Pandemic1.html

See that on this site, they are stating the real virus is around the corner, waiting for a military operation to be consumed, then will be released.

Seemed that has been released earlier, or maybe is the hand of God. I'm referring here to Ukraine, were seems that the virus is really powerful and creating internal hemorrhage.

Is not enough the chemtrails, which using ethylene dibromid to anihilate our immunitary defense system, should I be so stupid to get myself, on top of that SQUALENE? And mercury and cancer cells and who knows wht the hack more?

These people has head just to cover their throat, not rain inside, really! I thought that Europeans are more open minded, more prone to inform themselves, less brain washed. Acoording with your info, I'm totally wrong!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:54 AM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Vey calm in Poland...anyway after having heard what the minister of health said...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #4
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post

Good for them

When the real virus will hit them, will find them without any resistance against it, because they were stupid and embroiled by MSN propaganda. By no means, the vaccine is protecting us against anything, at least these vaccines concocted in these days, when the elite are so preoccupied to get rid of the baby-boomer generations, because will suck their treasuries dry when all of them go to pension.

Seems that is no too much to do to save them anyways. The sheer stupidity is infinite. No one from them is asking a simple question:
How come, that the Government, that the daily only business is to steal, to get more control over any aspect of our life, does not matter how intimate, how come these thieves and control freaks, could possibly want their good.

STUPID SHEEPLE!

Read here with care:
http://www.ken-welch.com/Commentary/Pandemic1.html

See that on this site, they are stating the real virus is around the corner, waiting for a military operation to be consumed, then will be released.

Seemed that has been released earlier, or maybe is the hand of God. I'm referring here to Ukraine, were seems that the virus is really powerful and creating internal hemorrhage.

Is not enough the chemtrails, which using ethylene dibromid to anihilate our immunitary defense system, should I be so stupid to get myself, on top of that SQUALENE? And mercury and cancer cells and who knows wht the hack more?

These people has head just to cover their throat, not rain inside, really! I thought that Europeans are more open minded, more prone to inform themselves, less brain washed. Acoording with your info, I'm totally wrong!
Seems like they are targeting more than the baby boomers. Because they are giving the vaccines to the young children, Natives & blacks....they "consider" them vulnerable groups? Seniors get theirs, if there is any left over. The baby boomers will be exposed through the flu itself circulating among the population. It appears from this, that they want to kill off the young, so they cannot reproduce, thereby lowering the population. Kill off the Blacks (not sure what's behind this one) and the Natives, because they are the spiritual keepers of the earth & therefore, must get rid of this group.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:55 PM   #5
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Targeting the youth? Wonder why? Population control- the vaccine amongst other DNA damage could make the younger population sterile combined with chemtrails etc; it's an all out war out there.......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:58 PM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Targeting the youth? Wonder why? Population control- the vaccine amongst other DNA damage could make the younger population sterile combined with chemtrails etc; it's an all out war out there.......
eleni: exactly, & they may not make it to adulthood, either way, seems like they will win, with everything that's coming at us. Unless........a higher power steps in.............I'm waiting.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Unless........a higher power steps in.............I'm waiting.
Don't hold your breath
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:56 PM   #8
Spregovori

Quote:

How are they treating it in your country?
The media reports about it daily. There were even reports in the media about the "outrageous" claims....which were denied by "experts" (epidemiologists).

claims = vaccine is bad for your health

The people in charge of our main medical facility (it is a small country) even did a public vaccination - in front of cameras... But out of a few thousand doctors in all country only several ten took the vaccine.

Than they reported some 50+ year old person died...and how the people are calling non stop to sign-up for vaccination (that was said by the media). Trying to make us believe people want to get vaccinated...

Media even went and asked lead politicians about weather they will vaccinate. Some say they will some say they will not....

....etc

At the end of all things...the vaccine is not so bad...some sort of selection would do good to the gene pool....or than again...this might be my bad mood talking.

I have a headache (one of many in the last days)..there has been rainy here for more than 1 week...just clouds and fog...no sun...also cold...bad air...terrible weather

EDIT:

90 kids are reported to be absent from some primary school and also 6 teachers (nothing is official yet - no laboratory tests)
there are also some "news" from other schools...about possible infections

The virus is out there...and it is doing its thing....what will come out of it...we will see. The public is too ignorant to do anything on a massive scale. It is like a war...or soon to be.

The only thing that could prevent a major sh***it would actually be ET showing up but since that is till up in the air (in all possible meanings) we are about to have some rough time...or so it looks...and there is less than 2 million of us...I am feeling extinct already heheh hmmm....

Last edited by Spregovori; 11-10-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:59 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here in Sweden it's total hysteria. There's people standing in line for hours to get the vaccine. Newspapers write about it constantly and people think they are going to die like flies when the flu hits them.

The swedish state bought 18 millions potions of the vaccine, enough to vaccinate the whole population.

Conspiracy theorists are running wild because all of this, the untested vaccine, mass vaccinations etc.

This brought tears to my eyes. I will pray for these people that seem to not understand the dangers.

God bless them all
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #10
solent
Avalon Senior Member

I live in Thailand, north by the Burma borda. No-one cares here, to be honest, not many really understand whats going on. I have heard this "It's ok, we just won't eat pork"

You have to understand though, these people don't watch MSM, so they don't really understand what's going on.

It's a shame because the Nazi's are here making the Vaccine for them......

EDIT TO ADD.....

I do try to tell them, but its hard when even my wife looks at me funny when I try to explane the facts,
but never mind, they all think about the next life, hope thats not being messed up for them. Mine also.

Double Edit to add.......

They watch Thai MSM, its not reported........... No one realy knows whats happening, but they are not pushing fear, thats one good thing.

Last edited by solent; 11-10-2009 at 11:14 PM.
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:11 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solent View Post
I live in Thailand, north by the Burma borda. No-one cares here, to be honest, not many really understand whats going on. I have heard this "It's ok, we just won't eat pork"

You have to understand though, these people don't watch MSM, so they don't really understand what's going on.

It's a shame because the Nazi's are here making the Vaccine for them......
is MSM warning people ??????? I dont watch TV at all
Old 11-10-2009, 11:24 PM   #12
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
is MSM warning people ??????? I dont watch TV at all
No MSM is nothing but mind control, I guess I should have said they don't go online etc. about this, when I said MSM I meant that Thailand isn't getting bombarded on TV by this. They are more concerned about the X prime minister....... and what a tosser he was.... hahaha sad but true, a typical reptiode.

EDIT.....

I don't watch TV also, about 10 years already....... IT all the way.

Last edited by solent; 11-10-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:28 PM   #13
Swanny
I dont need a label !

What is MSM??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:40 PM   #14
solent
Avalon Senior Member

But at my in-laws tonight I was looking at a mag. that the local temple puts out, my in-laws are ZEN Buddhist, which I'm not (I'm nothing, my light is in my heart, I need no temple or anything), in this mag I was shocked, they have been taken over..... I will take some scans so you can all see, my description will not be enough.

All I can say is a Dome with a pinnacle on top (Thailand) and I think Norway or some place in EU, has a Monolisc!!!!!
Old 11-10-2009, 11:43 PM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
What is MSM??
Well silly me thought of MSN I swear I'm losing it some days I did see it correctly in waitinginthewings response

I connected the TV news media to broadcasting it

I dont think of it as a mind control. I think of N1H1 vaccination as a very deadly vaccine. How can you ask me to think otherwise when my own step brother got HIV from the vaccine they pushed on the gays in SF years ago.

No doubt in my mind that there is more to then just a mind control issue

The actual flu which we already had some cases in MN where people had died are the ones that took the vaccination.

My grandson, daughter and myself all got the flu and who knows what it really was but my grandson playmates mother took the H1N1 vaccination through her employment..........did we catch it from them ? Who knows.

my grandson had double pnuemonia for a week and my daughter was awfully sick herself. We are all on D3 so I will believe in that.

I am not afraid of dying but I simply will refuse to comply with them any longer.

For all the worth while advice out there...............I say this, if you believe that you will overcome this flu, you will.............so many good things to use

Its all up to us...................they will not scare me with their silly techniques
Old 11-10-2009, 11:54 PM   #16
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Seeker, look above, I guess I was doing the EDIT when you posted your last.

My wife really doesn't give a monkeys about it all, it makes me crazy when I try to explane, she just says, "In the next life it might be different" Ouch.... I say what if this is going to keep everything the same...? I just get a blank look.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:00 AM   #17
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Here in Canada you have to be either a prisoner, NHL hockey player, or a board member of a major company, to get the vaccine. The rest of us have to wait in line for an insufficient supply of the stuff. I have a chronic health condition, kidney transplant patient and I am still not able to receive it. I am not saying I want it but if I did I am S.O.L..

My 14 year old daughter contracted H1N1 as confirmed by test and was only under the weather for two days. It seemed to hit my wife a lot harder and she is still recovering. Myself, I had mild symptoms, not confirmed as H1N1 because by the time the test is confirmed, most people are over it. Therefore they don't test a majority of sick people.

My wife and I were both prescribed Tamiflu yesterday, and I am feeling normal already.

My recommendation is to avoid the vaccine. I agree with the majority here that something bigger is afoot.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:02 AM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solent View Post
Seeker, look above, I guess I was doing the EDIT when you posted your last.

My wife really doesn't give a monkeys about it all, it makes me crazy when I try to explane, she just says, "In the next life it might be different" Ouch.... I say what if this is going to keep everything the same...? I just get a blank look.

You and I are in the same boat.............my husband though is starting to come around...........

LOL I quit banging my head as it hurts........I'm actually slamming doors instead............We do have our work cut out for us............Do you remember agreeing to this job ?
Old 11-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #19
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitty View Post
Here in Canada you have to be either a prisoner, NHL hockey player, or a board member of a major company, to get the vaccine. The rest of us have to wait in line for an insufficient supply of the stuff. I have a chronic health condition, kidney transplant patient and I am still not able to receive it. I am not saying I want it but if I did I am S.O.L..

My 14 year old daughter contracted H1N1 as confirmed by test and was only under the weather for two days. It seemed to hit my wife a lot harder and she is still recovering. Myself, I had mild symptoms, not confirmed as H1N1 because by the time the test is confirmed, most people are over it. Therefore they don't test a majority of sick people.

My wife and I were both prescribed Tamiflu yesterday, and I am feeling normal already.

My recommendation is to avoid the vaccine. I agree with the majority here that something bigger is afoot.

Tamiflu is no better Vitamin D3 is all you need and now if you used the tamiflu, I would suggest you take 20,000 IU's a day

They say it takes 2 months for the activation to start to play havoc on your central nervous system.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:10 AM   #20
solent
Avalon Senior Member

I wish I did remember, then I would know this is all real, I think that maybe my wife thinks I've drunk one too many shorts...... Thats why she thinks I'm barr (Thai for crazy)..... makes me sad cause I know I'm not barr, just some days it seems more real than others.....
Old 11-11-2009, 12:20 AM   #21
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I live in Phx AZ, and the BS has started.They are calling parents from the schools ,and saying that the H1 N1 is in full effect,and precautions need to be taking with your children.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:20 AM   #22
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Tamiflu is no better Vitamin D3 is all you need and now if you used the tamiflu, I would suggest you take 20,000 IU's a day

They say it takes 2 months for the activation to start to play havoc on your central nervous system.
FYI, my family and myself have taken 4000 IU's of D3 daily for the past six months. The risk of rejection of my kidney outweighs any reaction from Tamiflu that may occur.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:24 AM   #23
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Im happy for you Chitty and wish you the best of luck.

I truly believe its all up to you anyhow and I'm finding that to be truer each day................

When I got this same flu from my daughter and her son, I was only sick for one hour...........my husband for one day...........so it does make a difference indeed............
Old 11-11-2009, 12:25 AM   #24
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
What is MSM??
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:57 AM   #25
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Mainstream Media (MSM)
I'm sure Swanny knows what MSM means, He was being retoric