Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-10-2008, 11:43 PM   #1
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Default Maybe Icke Is Right The Wrong Energy Is Everywhere

I am not sure I can believe everything David Icke says, but I can say one thing, some of his concepts can help people if they adopt them as a concept, and there is no better example in the drama that has happened that might have influenced Kerry to leave the forum.

As a recap, my understanding of what Icke has to say is this. There are a race of beings, possibly 4th dimensional lizard types, that derive benefit from humans when they are upset, cause upset, or spread hate etc. His point is that humans are unaware of the multi-dimensional aspect of their psyche, and that they are broadcasting at all times into other dimensions energy, which is harvested by this races.

Now Icke also asserts that certain people on the planet with a high percentage of DNA that was contributed by this race can be manipulated to cause situations and effect through their actions distress on other humans which in turn feed that race through that energy. This can be done often without the person's knowledge, and sometimes the most innocent of souls can be the victims of the most abuse of others without realizing it.

Icke also asserts that love and support is poison as a energy for this race, and that to broadcast these energies in fact is like poison and causes them to disconnect in a way from the humans who are broadcasting these energies.

Icke also asserts that in a way, when you broadcast love and support, and caring, that you will be tampered with by other humans who without their knowledge will be inspired to cause you grief through their actions or manipulating opinion against you for their benefit. Any negative emotion can be used to feed them, including self doubt. The best analogy for people is if you have seen the movie "The Matrix". Instead of electricity you are being harvested for negative emotion. And when your production drops, you will be shaken up a little.

What I will suggest with that in mind is two things. Small minded people on this forum with criticism, and negative emotions, innocent as they are, are in fact feeding that 4th dimensional race. And Kerry, regardless of her workload reason by reacting is feeding that 4th dimensional race. Everyone here should always focus on only love emotions and deny this race any sustenance from negative energy. And Kerry should simply stay, and not give that race the benefit of a reaction because of the fact that people unaware of their nature were used as pawns to spread negative energy on this important forum.

What I would suggest is if the MODS wish to make a real difference in life, then any poster who infers a negative emotion or intent of another user, causes drama, or a negative energy in anyway without coupling it with a positive emotion, be silenced for a period of one week. There is enough negative energy in this world, lets get this forum on track.

Last edited by orb; 12-10-2008 at 11:48 PM.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:04 AM   #2
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Maybe Icke Is Right The Wrong Energy Is Everywhere

Actually, I agree with David Icke about everything EXCEPT the reptilians
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:51 AM   #3
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

Infinate love is the only truth everything else is illiusion!
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:14 AM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I believe all of what David Icke says. Prove him wrong. There are enough tapes out there showing the pupils of the eyes forming as that of a lizard.

You just wrote very negative words and then comdemn anybody else who does?

Do you think we should all just walk around with our heads in a cloud and say what a beautiful life we have?

People need to know and not everyone that comes in here is awake. So what do you think, there is no need for this information to be out there or any other message that is not "happy news" You need to tell the bad in order to show what is going on. Life has never been easy and once you know you are capable of helping others that have questions. Sounds fair to me. I would be still scratching my head if so many wonderful people had not explained what is going on.

You need to stop thinking of yourself and give the people that are just learning a break. I have no idea where I woud be today without the friends I met onine including here.

This is a forumn and should remain one where people can discuss issues, or am I in the wrong place?

Thank you Orb and try to see it from another angle. A person that is just awakening.

Did you see the Brendon Corey story? Sure it gives you fear but to me it also gives me strength.......and trust me, that I need
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:18 AM   #5
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I have to admit. I cant believe how I have reacted on some things I have read here. I think I just got reeled in. its easy to get worked up over all this information. a lot of bad science @ here. I think people mean well. but there is a lot of bs @. I for one am going to try to stay more positive. and only act on sound science. and not some blog or utube link.

thanks
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:36 AM   #6
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb View Post
I am not sure I can believe everything David Icke says, but I can say one thing, some of his concepts can help people if they adopt them as a concept, and there is no better example in the drama that has happened that might have influenced Kerry to leave the forum.

As a recap, my understanding of what Icke has to say is this. There are a race of beings, possibly 4th dimensional lizard types, that derive benefit from humans when they are upset, cause upset, or spread hate etc. His point is that humans are unaware of the multi-dimensional aspect of their psyche, and that they are broadcasting at all times into other dimensions energy, which is harvested by this races.

Now Icke also asserts that certain people on the planet with a high percentage of DNA that was contributed by this race can be manipulated to cause situations and effect through their actions distress on other humans which in turn feed that race through that energy. This can be done often without the person's knowledge, and sometimes the most innocent of souls can be the victims of the most abuse of others without realizing it.

Icke also asserts that love and support is poison as a energy for this race, and that to broadcast these energies in fact is like poison and causes them to disconnect in a way from the humans who are broadcasting these energies.

Icke also asserts that in a way, when you broadcast love and support, and caring, that you will be tampered with by other humans who without their knowledge will be inspired to cause you grief through their actions or manipulating opinion against you for their benefit. Any negative emotion can be used to feed them, including self doubt. The best analogy for people is if you have seen the movie "The Matrix". Instead of electricity you are being harvested for negative emotion. And when your production drops, you will be shaken up a little.

What I will suggest with that in mind is two things. Small minded people on this forum with criticism, and negative emotions, innocent as they are, are in fact feeding that 4th dimensional race. And Kerry, regardless of her workload reason by reacting is feeding that 4th dimensional race. Everyone here should always focus on only love emotions and deny this race any sustenance from negative energy. And Kerry should simply stay, and not give that race the benefit of a reaction because of the fact that people unaware of their nature were used as pawns to spread negative energy on this important forum.

What I would suggest is if the MODS wish to make a real difference in life, then any poster who infers a negative emotion or intent of another user, causes drama, or a negative energy in anyway without coupling it with a positive emotion, be silenced for a period of one week. There is enough negative energy in this world, lets get this forum on track.

your thoughts are good and well taken but
one week seems a little severe. a warning with correction and understanding might do nicely unless they are flagrant and consistently offensive. nice posting.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:36 AM   #7
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote from Orb=What I would suggest is if the MODS wish to make a real difference in life, then any poster who infers a negative emotion or intent of another user, causes drama, or a negative energy in anyway without coupling it with a positive emotion, be silenced for a period of one week. There is enough negative energy in this world, lets get this forum on track.
All I can say is Wow!(Because I surely don't want to be silenced for a week LOL!) this forum is tame compared to what it used to be!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:56 AM   #8
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

i get what you say orb, negativity feeds negativity so let's keep it to a minimum, i agree ...

yet something keeps nagging my inners about this ...

from what i know, i get that awakening must come through free will, it must derive from seeking our own truth and thus it is up to us individually to know it and then collectively, we move forward ...

once we begin implementing limitations then we are standing in the way of free will, ours for implementing it and theirs for not being permitted to receiving it ...

what i get is that in this time place which is unfolding now is very different than anything we've ever experienced, the biggest difference is core, it is a time when we have to go deeper within ourselves than ever before and locate our truth and thus awaken, our truth must come from our selves first and foremost, kind of like we're scraping the bottom of the barrel to find it ...

we do this by receiving all kinds of information and then discerning what we keep and what goes to get us closer to the barrel's bottom, it is almost vital that WE do our own work, that we have to know what resonates within us and what doesn't and to gain our wisdom by BEing able to say yes to that info and no to the other ...

once we start shaping what others receive then it doesn't allow us the opportunity to say yes or no because that option suddenly isn't available to us which in turn doesn't align us with our truth as quickly ...

do enough shaping as to what people receive, put up enough parameters and soon everything begins looking like fluff ... we can't learn from fluff ...

i don't resonate with negativity at all and yet i have to say negativity is exactly what had pushed me that much harder to allow me the opportunity to find my truth, sat in the bottom of many barrels saying no to it and thus seeking and locating the yes ... the yes being my truth ...

it is a learning process, energies now are facilitating awakening at very rapid speeds which at times, brings out more than of the norm negativity from us and yet, that too is all part in part of that individual's seeking, they are weeding through their own gardens and tossing out the weeds to others which shouldn't be right but how else to weed ... sometimes the weeds have to be received by others and with that the gardener receives back that it wasn't ok for them to do that and in turn they come to know it really isn't their truth and ... lesson complete ...

learning from negativity is one thing but being disrespectful in how it is done is another, as long as it is still respectful, then it is that person's teaching ...

i'm rambling but awakening now really is about digging so deep that at those depths there will usually be some kind of negativity and it will usually surface ... to dissolve, to heal ...

as i wrote, i don't resonate with negativity anymore but there was once a time when i was at the bottom of that stinkin barrel, tossed out some negativity from time to time until i learned (or "learnt" ) that it isn't me ...

the most appropriate place to be with our truth is in a solid one ...

when we're learning the fine art of awakening we sometimes weeble and wobble and at times fall down, but hopefully when we're down temporarily, others will allow us to get up once again ...

we can only get closer to that one day that we don't fall again ...

always rambling
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:09 AM   #9
orb
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to respond to what you have written, but to honest I am confused as to what you are talking about in how it relates to my post.

I love David Icke's work, and in no way am attacking him, and when I meet a reptilian in person I will then know they exist for sure. My post was directed to some of the people on the forums here who are spreading net drama, which really, we do not need. I am just confused at how you can miss every point in my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
You need to stop thinking of yourself and give the people that are just learning a break. I have no idea where I woud be today without the friends I met onine including here.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:13 AM   #10
orb
Avalon Senior Member

I agree completely. I take it all under advisement, and well lets be honest, us humans are by in large operating in a vacuum of information and being lied to on a daily basis. And in that mess we need to figure out what is up, and it is easy to have fear, but to switch one dogma for another and attack people here is wrong, and I am glad that you see it as well. It is hard to stay positive for sure, but we must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
I have to admit. I cant believe how I have reacted on some things I have read here. I think I just got reeled in. its easy to get worked up over all this information. a lot of bad science @ here. I think people mean well. but there is a lot of bs @. I for one am going to try to stay more positive. and only act on sound science. and not some blog or utube link.

thanks
Old 12-11-2008, 07:23 AM   #11
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, and yes, maybe a week is a little harsh. You know, one thing that seems to be lost today is the nature of the web as self policing. Basically in every sector, the net participants penalize people who fall off the masses of that community, but volume of responses so that people learn the basic behavior required in any group from the backlash in their inbox reminding them to be nicer, or cruler, etc., what the community dictates.

The role of the MOD is to allow that discussion and kick back to happen towards the offending party without any major damage and to keep the flames from getting too high, but to interrupt that process with heavy handedness robs the net, and this board, of the power it has to self police.

Basically we have many participants today on the web who are ignorant of the core Internet ideals and it's design and collaboration philosophy, and are trying to apply standard top down approach management. It leads to problems everywhere on the net.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
your thoughts are good and well taken but
one week seems a little severe. a warning with correction and understanding might do nicely unless they are flagrant and consistently offensive. nice posting.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:36 AM   #12
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

I love David Icke, although its only recently that i started getting into his stuff (talks etc) seriously. Nice to see a Brit commenting on US matters without inhibition..hello Tony Blair?? you still there??

I agree with the principle of what Orb is saying, but what is really necessary is for people's criticism of others comments to be reasoned and non-offensive. I'm constantly amazed that on a forum like this people are still letting their "egos" dominate when it is primarly a forum for learning and information sharing. The "poor Gary McKinnon" thread shocked me at how off-beam it got in the end.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:00 AM   #13
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I simply call these forces/beings the ego-parasites. They thrive/live in the unconscious/darkness and they feed off of all sort of conflict/affliction/negativity either self-directed or directed towards others. Many people are identified with the nest of ego-parasites as their very identity. That is why just a few words is often enough to provoke the parasitic beast to reveal its ugly head.

I find that it is very good to view the forces operating in one's mind as impersonal "alien" forces that is not "you". They are yours to take responsability for yes, but not "you" - not your identity. The forces offer different choices of reaction. If you turn down the first response/choice (often automatic/conditioned based on judgements), another choice will appear. This new choice will come from a clearer/calmer space and it will be of a higer quality than the first. The prayer from George Green's Handbooks for a new Paradigm can be of good help here: "I/he/she is a human becoming, help me/him/her to become!". With that in mind it is easier to forgive self and others.

These forces are not "evil/bad" in my view. They are doing an important job. They are extremely good at finding weaknesses and what buttons to push. Thus, they will point out to you what you need to "work on" in yourself. Only lies can get provoked, because truth has nothing to defend. These forces should be seen as providing the catalyst for change/growth, and not as the "enemy". Use the Lightsword of Awareness to cut through.

Love,

Sanat
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:16 AM   #14
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I believe all of what David Icke says. Prove him wrong. There are enough tapes out there showing the pupils of the eyes forming as that of a lizard.

You just wrote very negative words and then comdemn anybody else who does?

Do you think we should all just walk around with our heads in a cloud and say what a beautiful life we have?

People need to know and not everyone that comes in here is awake. So what do you think, there is no need for this information to be out there or any other message that is not "happy news" You need to tell the bad in order to show what is going on. Life has never been easy and once you know you are capable of helping others that have questions. Sounds fair to me. I would be still scratching my head if so many wonderful people had not explained what is going on.

This is a forumn and should remain one where people can discuss issues, or am I in the wrong place?

Thank you Orb and try to see it from another angle. A person that is just awakening.

Did you see the Brendon Corey story? Sure it gives you fear but to me it also gives me strength.......and trust me, that I need
Maybe he's replying to me?
If so there's plenty of tapes out there showing people growing horns out of their head, do you believe those too?
It's too easy to mess with these vids and as such they're hardly proof, David Icke has said that he only has witness statements afaik?
The rest of what he says is perfectly valid, however this reptilian thing has really put a blighter on everything he has done, it's a shame tbh as literally everything else he has talked about has some solid evidence for it, plain common sense if anything.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I absolutely agree with you. let's stop pretending that we all here are such a goodie, goodie. there are people on this forum who enjoy bad-mouthing others. i do not believe that calling others fools and other names is is just a freedom of expression. They are doing it on purpose. They know that there will be reaction. some deliberately spread lies and want to engage in confrontations. certain individuals hurt other people's feelings and then act as if the wrong has been done to them. it evokes negative energy and these people ENJOY IT. I see it, I feel it, I sense it.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:09 PM   #16
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
- there's plenty of tapes out there showing people growing horns out of their head, do you believe those too?
It's too easy to mess with these vids and as such they're hardly proof, David Icke has said that he only has witness statements afaik?
The rest of what he says is perfectly valid, however this reptilian thing has really put a blighter on everything he has done, it's a shame tbh as literally everything else he has talked about has some solid evidence for it, plain common sense if anything.
Yes, this has really dragged his whole effort down. I guess TPTB sent him Jennifer Green, alias Arizona Wilder. She turned out to be a disinformation agent, and whenever I mention his name, it is her stuff that is always evoked by the other person.

Besides, I think he himself sometimes act as a magnet on negative vibrations. This naturally a danger when you do what he has done for some 20 years or so, he has been out digging in the dung very long and very hard.
His take on the 'sheeple' is a little repetitive, and yes, disrespectful. How do we distinguish between those that live socalled ordinary lives, but are full of love for their families and their fellow man, and those who could'nt care less about either what is going on in the world or in the lives of the people that are close to them?

There is not much gained if Mind is made King, and the Heart is cold.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:22 PM   #17
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Fear
• noun 1 an unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain, or harm. 2 the likelihood of something unwelcome happening.

• verb 1 be afraid of. 2 (fear for) be anxious about. 3 archaic regard (God) with reverence and awe.

Fear is an emotional response to threats and danger. It is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus, such as pain or the threat of pain.
Humans can become very intimidated by fear, causing them to go along with another's wishes without regard to their own input.

Terror;
• Intense, overpowering fear.
• One that instills intense fear: a rabid dog that became the terror of the neighborhood.
• The ability to instill intense fear: the terror of jackboots pounding down the street.
• Violence committed or threatened by a group to intimidate or coerce a population, as for military or political purposes

We are being terrorised through the senses, terrorism is the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion. Most common definitions of terrorism include only those acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for an ideological goal (as opposed to a lone attack). Terrorism has been used by a broad array of political organizations in furthering their objectives; both right-wing and left-wing political parties, nationalistic, and religious groups, revolutionaries and ruling governments.

Terrorism;

• the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
• the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
• a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Fear easily gets to be contagious. If people have hidden fears within themselves, it doesn't take much to get them amplified by being provided with something to anchor them in. An apparent excuse for fueling your fear that everything you know will suddenly be yanked away from under you.

But your emotions are shaping the reality you're creating for yourself and the people around you. Faced with an immediately dangerous situation fear can be quite useful, motivating you to act quickly in getting out of danger. Fear, when faced and overcome, can also be a tool in personal
growth. But if it is a persistent underlying self-reinforcing fear about something you aren't in a position to do anything about, fear easily becomes the building material for a gloomy future.

The choices you make make all the difference in the world. If you choose a world that is going down the drain, that is what you're creating around you. That is what you add energy to, that is what you pass on to the people around you.

Fear makes you easy to control.
Fear makes you smaller.
Fear makes you defend yourself
Fear is a self-fulfilling prophecy

Notice the distinction between a fear that you can immediately act on and the fear that is abstract, persistent, hovering in the air, the fear that leaves you incapacitated. The first kind of fear is simply a signal to get out of danger. You take action and you no longer have to be afraid. The second fear is mostly based on sub-conscious material, the accummulation of
a lot of unidentified stuff in your mind that you don't want.

Pay close attention to who is trying to make you generally fearful. Notice what is going on for them, dig into what their agendas might be.

And CHOOSE. Choose what you want, choose what world you want to live in.
Act accordingly. Feed your energy to that which you want more of. What you put your atention to you get more of.
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:25 PM   #18
Albert
Avalon Senior Member

I disagree with the opening post. Silencing -forcefully- any negative message is on itself a negative action. Also, who has the integrity needed for judging what is negative and what not, without personal feelings?

Everyone is responsible for their own broadcasting and defense against any enemy, invisible or not. I firmly believe it's a matter of everyone doing their self-control, not about policing and judging each other.
Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:27 PM   #19
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert View Post
I disagree with the opening post. Silencing -forcefully- any negative message is on itself a negative action. Also, who has the integrity needed for judging what is negative and what not, without personal feelings?

Everyone is responsible for their own broadcasting and defense against any enemy, invisible or not. I firmly believe it's a matter of everyone doing their self-control, not about policing and judging each other.
www.thinkfree.ca
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:34 PM   #20
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Let me tell you a story:

My friend Candace is very psychic, she described something that happened to her when she was a girl that supports the theory of Icke's regarding negative emotions being used as energy for other dimensional beings...

She was about 17 and her boyfriend came home from a party where he had been drinking heavily...they got into an argument and he became more and more abusive-that's when she noticed, standing next to him, whispering in his ear what she described as a "demon" a character with pointy ears, suddenly the being saw her looking at it and seemed to realize she could see it, he immediately vanished and the boyfriend slumped in a chair and fell quiet, he seemed confused and couldn't recall what the fight was about.

I heard this story long before ever reading any of the David Icke material and when I did - it reminded me of what Candace had said...now, it looks like the awareness of this dynamic does a great deal to dismiss the "feeding" and I believe rage is their favorite food, so let's watch ourselves, we can't control others but we can certainly pray that the beings leave us alone if we detect them. I have another similar story about an incident in a prison, so it's clear to me anyway that this thing happens and we have power over it.

We are very powerful spiritual beings, don't forget, we don't need to sic hall monitors on each other when something happens we don't like on this forum, do it yourself!! You can and must if we are to rise to the occasion of creating a new paradigm, no??
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:16 PM   #21
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

First off, i HIGHLY disagree with this. This is all speculation, and it cannot be backed up. If you are that Naive to believe in speculative theories, good luck!

It is our HUMAN NATURE to be warlike, aggressive, brutal, and inhumane. You seem like an intelligent guy, have you not takin a psychology class? We live in a three dimensional world, governed only by two forces, which balance the whole universe. Its called LIFE and DEATH, HOT and COLD,, LIGHT and DARKNESS etc.

You are fooling yourself, if your trying to be POSITIVE all the time. You will go crazy because of the imbalance. The world is as PERFECT as it can be, right now. We are slowly moving into a one world UTOPIAN society, if you haven't researched your history. 100 years or a few thousand years from now, we will eventually get there.
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #22
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=LiquidSwordz;93686]

[It is our HUMAN NATURE to be warlike, aggressive, brutal, and inhumane. You seem like an intelligent guy, have you not takin a psychology class? We live in a three dimensional world, governed only by two forces, which balance the whole universe. Its called LIFE and DEATH, HOT and COLD,, LIGHT and DARKNESS etc.]

between hot and cold there is lukewarm, between light and darkness there is dawn or dusk.
I do not believe that being brutal, warlike, inhumane, aggressive is our human nature. I am a human nad I am not that. There are people, mostly men, that behave like that. Sometimes they have been taught these things by others, sometimes it is their nature . It is very easy to say that humans are that way because it justifies all the horrible things they do. But it is only an excuse.

Last edited by burgundia; 12-11-2008 at 09:32 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:50 PM   #23
_N_
Avalon Senior Member

What a coincidence, tonight I've been doing a lot of reading and watching about reptilians.
There have been sightings, but what is more disturbing are videos like this, it seems that they work at FOX news.
Look at his skin colour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIALz...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klxKA...eature=related

and of course, the Bush family, look at his eyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwKcjRD1DNE

Before today I didn't really believe in such a thing, but after reading some Icke articles, watching his videos and these one on youtube, it makes you think twice.
_N_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:43 PM   #24
Swanny
I dont need a label !

As much as I try I can not find it in me to love those people that sit in speed camera vans
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:07 PM   #25
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Yes, this has really dragged his whole effort down. I guess TPTB sent him Jennifer Green, alias Arizona Wilder. She turned out to be a disinformation agent, and whenever I mention his name, it is her stuff that is always evoked by the other person.

Besides, I think he himself sometimes act as a magnet on negative vibrations. This naturally a danger when you do what he has done for some 20 years or so, he has been out digging in the dung very long and very hard.
His take on the 'sheeple' is a little repetitive, and yes, disrespectful. How do we distinguish between those that live socalled ordinary lives, but are full of love for their families and their fellow man, and those who could'nt care less about either what is going on in the world or in the lives of the people that are close to them?

There is not much gained if Mind is made King, and the Heart is cold.
Sometimes those who see "truth" become disgusted with the rest of the population who do not. The problem here is that it's very easy to sympathise with the dark side.
It's all too easy to think "to hell with it, let them all burn. The world would be a better place without all those "sheep" anyway!".

Yeah...I can see how easy it is to walk that path.

It's just like Rockerfellers chat with Aaron Russo, it's almost like watching an episode of star wars...

My take on it is that the "final solution" that the "PTB" have in mind for us all is the easy option, the other alternative is to radically change all our lives forever, so far the solution suggested by the Zeitgeist addendum movie is the best alternative thus far. For this to work though the whole world must accept it's principles.
It is obvious to see by now that even of a world leader such as Obama was to stand up and suggest this...it wouldn't work. We're just too far gone as a species now.
The "PTB" have royally f****d up and they know it.

What it takes is a show of emotion, true all out bawling by all leaders on television across the world, telling all the truth, spilling all the beans, begging forgiveness and begging us all to become more than what we are, to make that quantum leap...to not give a damn about money anymore, to not hate each other anymore..I could carry on all night but you get the idea. No amount of Alex Jones' or David Icke's can do this. The catalyst must be a well recognised and respected world leader with more clout than Obama.
We need a "chosen one"