Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 04:45 AM   #326
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mew Mew View Post
Here's another quote from her sample chapter

After disposing of the shirt I went back up to my room. There was a dull ache on the right side of my abdomen. When I looked down at the area I noticed a round red spot about two inches in diameter. In the center there was what appeared to be an incision. Once again I heard a voice in my head. It was telling me, Do not to look at it again. Leave it alone and it will go away. There is no need to be concerned. I put my nightshirt on and didn’t look at it again for months."

I think i've said enough. Thanks again to everyone and may you be full of love <3
there you go! sounds like perfect "MK-ultra" style mental programming replete with some invasive surgery. whether it was aliens or our government posing as them, you can toss her story out with that little excerpt convienently left out of the interview. does mind control and surgery sound "benevolent" to anyone? im surprised bill and kerry give so much validity to this woman especially considering kerry read her book and was aware of the passage you quoted.

guess everybodies intuition about miriam being "off" was spot on.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:04 AM   #327
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

My goodness... I pray for this woman, as I pray for everyone with love. May she be filled with the purest of love, may we all see with eyes unclouded. I love you all so much. More than the limitations of our spoken languages could ever explain May the force (love) be with you <3
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:08 AM   #328
Racsouran
Banned

love spent to the air is not the solution to everything.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:12 AM   #329
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My goodness... I pray for this woman, as I pray for everyone with love. May she be filled with the purest of love, may we all see with eyes unclouded. I love you all so much. More than the limitations of our spoken languages could ever explain May the force (love) be with you <3
hey may the force be with you too!

we need some serious jedi's in the coming years heheheh, for real.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:13 AM   #330
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
love spent to the air is not the solution to everything.
I'm sorry I don't quite understand. Could you explain what you mean? Thank you
Old 10-01-2008, 05:15 AM   #331
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
I'm sorry I don't quite understand. Could you explain what you mean? Thank you
to make others feel the love you talk about is not wishing them to feel what you want them to feel. Hare krishna is a waste of time.

if you want others to feel love, you will have to implicate yourself with them personally, emotionally, intimately; you will have to use your time, your energy, and your life to MAKE LOVE with them personally.

Otherwise you are only preaching wishful thinking.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-01-2008 at 05:17 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:18 AM   #332
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

I got the sense that Ms. Delicado was self consciously trying to speak in a way that conveyed great wisdom and knowledge (maybe she was nervous) but all the while I was asking, "where's the beef"? I can judge for myself whether something is fascinating. She may be well intentioned, but something was off about this one for me- just didn't seem very real. And after the billing the interview received, I was feeling like I missed something.
I am suspicious of any ET's with interventionist tendencies. I agree with the view that there's life out there, and lots of it. Why wouldn't those beings belong to the same spectrum of "good and evil" that we all do? And, couldn't they be in a competitive search for resources just like us? How about the axiom as above, so below?
There wasn't much in this interview that I found particularly valuable, though, again, it's possible that her intentions were good.
My powers of discernment are growing and it seems like you, my compadres are experiencing the same. These are exactly the skills we need because it is also possible that her intentions were not good- just possible.
Try to be kind and respectful.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:37 AM   #333
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
to make others feel the love you talk about is not wishing them to feel what you want them to feel. Hare krishna is a waste of time.

if you want others to feel love, you will have to implicate yourself with them personally, emotionally, intimately; you will have to use your time, your energy, and your life to MAKE LOVE with them personally.

I see what you mean (I could be wrong though). I'm personally not trying to preach wishful thinking. I think I understand you are taking my hope as wishful thinking? I have hope, it's my own hope. And I pray with love (I meditate and send my love energy throughout) I personally think it's hard for many people to say "I love you" to just anyone. But I refuse to hate, I refuse to be angered, I send my love (which is a frequency as all things are, to my understanding) to everyone and everything. What is tough, is being in a constant space of love. I have helped many of my friends feel love, emotionally and physically "chi gung". As I am helping those around me, I also wish to help those I cannot be with physically. I agree with you and I understand that it is important for those to truely 'feel' it, though they can only do this for themselves ultimately. You have said above, I quote "to make others feel the love you talk about" This, to me, is incorrect. I could never make anyone feel anything they didn't want to feel for themselves. I would never want to make anyone do anything. I do not have or want that kind of authority or power or control. No thanks. I hope I've cleared things up and I appreciate and thank you for your views and opinions, love and peace <3

Last edited by Princess Mew Mew; 10-01-2008 at 06:22 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:43 AM   #334
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

edited

Last edited by clarkkent; 10-01-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:29 AM   #335
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Though I appreciate the intent, I don't need, nor want anyone to 'stick up' for me. I am fine. And I am not upset at anything being said here. Whether a person accepts it or not, I will show my love. It need not be accepted and others may challenge it if they so wish. What is happening now, is unnecessary. We need not point any fingers and it seems things are getting personal. I hope this can end right now. Please be at one <3

Last edited by Princess Mew Mew; 10-01-2008 at 06:32 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:30 AM   #336
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
I don't need, nor want anyone to 'stick up' for me. I am fine. And I am not upset at anything being said here. What is happening now, is unnecessary. We need not point any fingers and it seems things are getting personal. I hope this can end right now. Please be at one <3
this guy called clarc quent insulted me for free so its not my fault . hahah so he ended being what he didn´t desired to be.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:50 AM   #337
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

edited

Last edited by clarkkent; 10-01-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:06 AM   #338
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:

There are many different types of love. Passionate as in Eros and endearing friendship is in Aggape.

In various spiritual practices the master loves the student with all of one's heart. This is the love that flows through the heart from heavenly realms.

Those who have visions of saints, masters, christ, buddha, Our Lady, etc. all experience love as all encompassing and all embracing. Those who choose a spiritual path have an opportunity to transcend Eros and transmute it into Aggape. Think of a stick... Eros on one end and Aggape on the other. One is always on the stick yet can change their location with intention and great heart. Be not harsh with those who have had different experiences then yourself. Instead be open to the difference and allow yourself the possibility of experiencing something new.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:09 AM   #339
Racsouran
Banned

Old 10-01-2008, 07:23 AM   #340
Artycarl
Avalon Senior Member

I watched the whole interview and in common with a number of people was not totally impressed by Miriam. I have an enormous monitor so I like to have the interviews playing in full screen and it helps me focus, not only on the words but how they are spoken. Thanks to some nice zooming by Bill and Kerry we had a very good view of her face at certain times during the interview and my impression was that she is a genuine person but I suspect her story has been embellished in parts.

I would say that she HAS had an important experience but to 'flesh' it out for a book she has called on other things that perhaps she has heard or read elsewhere.

I fall back on my personal theory that it is the message and not the messenger that is important and in this respect it is a message that I think everyone here can relate to.

Massive respect once again to Bill and Kerry for bringing these issues to our doorstep.
Artycarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:44 AM   #341
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Racsouran, Clark Kent, Princess mewmew,

This thread is now decending into a 'slang n hang' match . NOT ACCEPTABLE!

I think this is enough now.

move on folks...much bigger issues at hand going on to debate and contribute to in other threads!

your postings will be removed if this continues.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:55 AM   #342
lawlessline

one thing that is puzzling me about the interview. I think Miriam says that she was taken into some of the underground bases, or what would seem underground bases, and then told by her contacts to stay away from there for it could be dangerous. If this is the case, what was her contracts doing there and why would they take her there if it was dangerous? Sounds a bit close to the bone for me.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:08 AM   #343
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

Lets keep it relevant to the thread

Last edited by Accipiter_Phi; 10-01-2008 at 10:17 AM.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:11 AM   #344
Racsouran
Banned

why it´s not an option to delete my own posts¿?

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-01-2008 at 08:14 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:19 AM   #345
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, All:

A litttle more on this. (We've been on the road for several days and so I've only just caught up on the very interesting range of views here.)

On page 4 of this thread (a long time ago!) I wrote this...

Quote:
It seems obvious that we are in very deep trouble on this planet and have failed miserably in our own human responsibility to be stewards of all that's around us.

The problems of 'ordinary' human greed and short-sightedness have been exacerbated by the agendas of various control factions that have been around for quite a long time. But a lot of it is our own doing, too.

There's a great danger that we're going to blow it as the human race (or this version of it).

It's not quite too late - but it's perilously close. James Lovelock, the originator of the Gaia model, now says that the Earth is too damaged to be able to repair itself properly (my paraphrase).

Resources (oil, minerals, water, food) are becoming depleted and scarce. The world's population is growing at the rate of an additional city per day. All this would be worrying enough if the world's leaders were actually trying to handle these problems, but they are not: they are obsessed with perverted ideas of destiny and power and regard you and me as pawns on a giant chessboard to be sacrificed at will.

So if I were a member of a powerful, benevolent, Guardian race (and I'm sure they exist, maybe in many different forms) I'd be concerned too. I think they might intervene - but only at the eleventh hour and in limited ways. We may live to find out.

It seems certain that some people are being prepared, in some way, for something. You, reading this, are the only arbiter of whether or not this may apply to you.
... and it still stands.

Of course, we're not trying to persuade anyone to believe anything. (We still get e-mails every day about Blossom Goodchild. We despair!)

It was Kerry who first contacted Miriam earlier this year. I was skeptical - despite having had my own contact experiences back in the 1980s. I am always very wary of information like this. I do consider myself to be skeptical in the very sense as brilliantly defined by Bernie Haisch:

Quote:
[A sleptic is] one who practices the method of suspended judgment, engages in rational and dispassionate reasoning as exemplified by the scientific method, shows willingness to consider alternative explanations without prejudice based on prior beliefs, and who seeks out evidence and carefully scrutinizes its validity.
When I met Miriam a few days before the interview, I was instantly struck by her honesty and integrity, which shone through her in our private meeting. I felt a strong personal connection with her (as did Kerry from the very start, but that was the first time I had met her).

She's a strong presenter on camera, but this belies her sensitivity: after the cameras were turned off she was in tears for several minutes, such was the intensity of the previous couple of hours for her.

While those were private moments, it seems that for some that kind of outtake might have been valuable to help evaluate her sincerity and vulnerability.

The text describing the interview (before it was published) was written by me. Kerry had thought it might be a little too strongly worded. The reason I'm relating all this here is to share my own personal journey relative to Miriam's testimony: starting out doubtful and wondering where Kerry was going with this... and ending up paying extremely close attention to her story, which I continue to do. I'm delighted we met her and interviewed her and I am convinced her story is important.

Very best to all, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:24 AM   #346
Racsouran
Banned

Good for you, for me all remains the same and it´s my responsability to accept my feelings on that.

The emphasizing of "deep" emotions, and emotional states in a text is enough reason to make me doubt. well i never trusted anything, besides that; i only read to take probabilities into account.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-01-2008 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:55 AM   #347
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
a spiritually oriented being will never abduct or traumatise a human being. The true spiritual teachers of humanity simply don't work like that. In fact, if a person is contacted by a true spiritual adept they have power to give spiritual comfort and put the person at ease.

.. r > e > s > p > e > c >t !!!
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:12 AM   #348
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Good for you, for me all remains the same and it´s my responsability to accept my feelings on that.

The emphasizing of "deep" emotions, and emotional states in a text is enough reason to make me doubt. well i never trusted anything, besides that; i only read to take probabilities into account.
Yes, it is your responsibility... I appreciate your acknowledging that. Some people don't.

I also appreciate your skepticism. Suggested guidelines:

1) Never let skepticism slide into cynicism.

2) Always be respectful of others' views (as I am of yours here).

3) Never be afraid to change your mind if the evidence leads you that way.

4) Don't get stuck in an intellectual position which you then have to defend.

5) If The Project Avalon Forum is not the right place for you (which is primarily intended to be solution- and action-based), then there are many other good places for you to debate and discuss your views.

Very best, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:22 AM   #349
kay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views? HOPI verification

http://www.projectcamelot.org/miriam_delicado.html

THIS HOPI article MOST certainly goes along with the above Miriam D interview on Camelot, worth reading:

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog...9140/tpod.html
kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:49 AM   #350
STARCHILD
Retired Avalon Member

Greetings!
THANKYOU from the heart Kay,for the HOPI article.
It is absolutely wonderful.
The HOPI PRAYER FOR PEACE was stunningly beautiful!!
This article is the perfect accompaniment to the Miriam Delicardo interview.(which by the way was one of my favourites so far.Dan Burisch still my no.1 x)
The sun was shining through my window as I sat and read the Hopi prayer.
In grattitude & unity
Starchild x

Last edited by STARCHILD; 10-01-2008 at 01:01 PM.
STARCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
miriam delicado