Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-20-2008, 12:53 AM   #1
historycircus

Question What was your most important spiritual experience?

I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to share one, or a few of what they consider to be thier most important spiritual moments - the moment you accepted an external savior, the first time you achieved zen or an intentionally caused OBE, etc. Anyone want to share their experiences?

Last edited by Carol; 10-04-2008 at 02:49 AM.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:07 AM   #2
OceanWinds

Default Re: What was your most important spiritual experience?

hard to say which was my most important... because some of my worst times could have been the most important... dark night of the soul kinda stuff

I have had one experience though, with an entity that I dont think I know. It was very loving, and very powerful. And through thought it told me that "I shouldnt be showing this to you, but come with me quickly" as if the entity was being a bit naughty by showing my something. And I got the feeling it was something I wasnt quite ready for...

Anyway I started to fall into deep deep bliss... no pictures, no images or sounds. It was just dark void, except for my consciousness which was blissed right out. So much love, and connection to this being. It was amazing, I think it might have been my source. Then a fear thought entered my mind, I got scared when I started to leave the body. And bam! there I was looking at the ceiling of my room in the middle of the night. It lasted only seconds, but it was so amazing... since then I have had several other times I have made a connection with spirit. Its great!
Old 09-20-2008, 01:02 PM   #3
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

The most important spiritual experience I had, was when I was ceassless praying, as I began to pray I was filled with this pure love so overwhelming/powerful I could not possibly put it into words how I felt, this is the best way I can explain. I became one with everything, I was everything, I knew everything and answers from thin air about everything. It was important to me because, I was raised a Christian and to experience this made me see the realities of this universe that I was ignorant of before. I still believe in Jesus Christ, but a better understandng than I had before.
Other experiences, vibrating in the body especially when in prayer, bed moving back and forth, I have witnesses to this, Orbs in my photos and mist, visions that have come to pass and one to come, traveling to a place that was more silent than silent, if you can undestand what I mean, traveling to other dimensions, but not sure which levels. Have experienced Time standing still when in a consciouse state, OOB in consciouse state for a number of days. I have mind read people on a couple of occations, know things I was never taught, seen past lives. I have been sat in a chair with my eyes closed, traveled to another dimension and able to see myself , other around me not with my physical eyes and consciouse/aware I am sat in the chair.
I consider all these spiritual experiences necessary in order to know the truth, I am a spirit in a body and we do not die spiritually.
The spiritual experiences I have had, have been too numerouse to remember.The experiences I have had, some would not believe if not for the evidence/witnesses, some I am not able to prove (traveling to another dimension) but that is not what matters to me, I know.
Some things I will share, there is more to this world than you see with the physical eye, this world is an illusion/playground, thoughts are made manifest.
I am no scientist so I cannot explain what happens during the process of these spiritual experiences. Thank you for letting me share.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:11 PM   #4
arcora
Banned

My experiences are all small parts of the whole.

Like building something beautiful with legos.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:17 PM   #5
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
My experiences are all small parts of the whole.

Like building something beautiful with legos.
i like that
Old 09-20-2008, 02:47 PM   #6
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

One of my most important realizations was that even though the polarities "dress up" and "walk" differently, they both want to be THE master dictating what to do and what not to do.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:05 PM   #7
Sickscent
Avalon Senior Member

This is one of mine. I've head many, but some take on a physical aspect that cannot quite be explained.

February 3, 1998

The Spinning of a Black Box.

The roaring/rushing sound started in the dream seemingly caused from an object flying towards me. The object buzzed without sound but instead with a feeling that reverberated inside my head. It brought me to lucidity.
Conscious remembrance of the dream starts with me standing in a field.

There was a strange airplane that was heading towards me at perhaps ten feet above the ground. As I remember the plane in my mind’s eye, I remember to be a UFO, though in the dream I took it to be some misshaped plane. It lands in the field about thirty yards from me. It is back dropped by woods. It starts to come towards me again floating low over the field grass.
I am startled awake, the buzz that it emanated now louder than ever. A vibration is going throughout my body. The frequency of the vibrations is matching the roaring in my skull. I couldn’t move. Sleep Paralysis. I know an altered state of consciousness is extremely close at hand. I concentrate hard on not falling back asleep. I am not in fear, but anxiety is coursing through my thoughts. At the same moment I can barely keep my eyes open. It is a struggle to not drift off.

I look out the window that is at the foot of my bed and catch a light blinking that I don’t remember ever having been there before. A small ‘black box’ comes into view. It is really just a pinpoint of darkness when I first see it, but it grows quickly as if it is moving towards me, not actually getting larger.

It is difficult to figure it out because there is no frame of reference. When it gets to a certain size, about the size of a fist, it stops moving forward, or stops getting larger. It seems to be spinning about 18 inches above my chest. It is not spinning on an axis like a diamond; rather it is spinning flat, like a black cube its sides parallel with the ground. I try to reach my arms up through the sleep paralysis to try and get my hands wrapped around it. It is a struggle but I do get my hands up to it. Strangely I cannot see my arms or hands, but I know they are reaching out for it, I could feel them lifting up. I try to wrap my hands around the spinning black box and cup it. It feels like grabbing a ball of energy. Not energy as in electricity, but energy as in a magnetic field. Soft, giving, though pushing my invisible hands away as if they are gently repelled. The harder I try and close my hands around it, the stronger the force repelling them gets. The feeling is like putting two magnets together like pole to like pole, and the soft pushing away you get from them.

Instantly the roaring stops. My hands and arms are at my side like they were never lifted up. The spinning black box is gone. I have not moved in position since the UFO dream startled me awake. It was that same feeling of being in two places at one time.

I lay there for awhile trying to figure out what the hell I just experienced. To this day, I cannot explain it.
Sickscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:26 AM   #8
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Yes.

And all that that implies...

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:40 AM   #9
DenisSelivanov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to share one, or a few of what they consider to be thier most important spiritual moments - the moment you accepted an external savior, the first time you achieved zen or an intentionally caused OBE, etc. Anyone want to share their experiences?
well one time i saw my future and it manifested days later almost exact as i saw

several other times i listened toa voice inmy head as it dictated me to look at something and something would be there and it was this is called intuative knowing, right before that abotu 20 minutes i knew 100% about something which came true

each time i do something bad

and yes everytime

i get it right back or something good so thats ad aily thing to me and i keep that in mind and keep an eye for it and when it comes back as negative or used to it kept dereasing in time duration as in less time after my action to the action i received, like the quote "you get what you give" as in the energy,

but wow honestly the future seeing one that just blew my mind

ofcourse there was one when i asked for somany things and well they all came true insaneyl quick

like one time i was on the manhattan bridge waiting for my wife

i thought ot my self i wanted to go out with her somewhere nice and wanted togo to many many places but didnt know where

and it was extremely important that we do this because it meant the difference between seperation or not

i cant go into detail but take my word for this as though i know it may not seem likea reason for not seperating

any way as i was in the middle of the bridge thinking how i knew there were many locations in mnahttan but didnt know any within iminutes a sight seeing map feel right infront of me

need i remind u

im standing on a 5 foot wide road onthe side of the bridge

its like 20 mile per hour winds

the paper could have flown into the ocean, 20 feet away from me, 100 feet or more , could have been a ton of variations, kuz immagine someone in a car is driving on top of me which is wehre the highway was on a higher level then me, a paper being thrown out could have taken many courses ina windy area such as a bridge, but it fell right infront of me righ after i thought of the idea, as if my thoughts manifested and gave me exactly what i needed to know which was the asnwer i was seeking locations to take her to

oh god theres so many more

so many

must be in the hundreads by now

i used to keep a log

but i dont

i just live and and love it

by the way if you really area historian

i suggest you read the book titled

ra the law of one

its a series

mind opening stuff amigo

also there was an event a few days ago that shot me out of bed like a rocket

i started reading a book called from else where by scott mandelker phd, its about reicarnated beigns coming to earth to elevate spirituallity during these tought times

as im reading it theres so many things that are too comfortably scary due to their relation to me as the experiences of the people studied who claim to be from else where and know their true identity of being from other worlds, and just the more i read the more of a connection i build and all of these beings had personal encounters with spirits who showed them who they truly were or gave them comfort protection or pieces of the puzzle to ease them, so im fallinga sleep after i read the book, about 5 minutes it took me to pass out, i have completely random thoughts as im fading into sleep nothing relevent to what i read, just mumbo jumbo, and the second i pass into sleep i hear a voice saying either "you are our family, your family is our family, or your family is not our family" and bam i was like a rocket just flew out of bed with a massive rush of andrenalin, was repeating wha ti heard in my head over and over because i couldnt belive it, on top of that it was themost pleasent angelic like voice i had ever heard, and i never in my life heard a voice like that, and belive me im into music production so i know sound well, very well

oh and on top of that everyday when i walk through the streets atleast 5 times and ussual more my eyes gaze at numbers ussualy on licence plates but it can anything

but only with the same sequence like 5555, 666, 222, ussualy licence plates

well this has been hapening for 3 years

everyday

and only the plates that are those

what this means from what i learend is my higher self is showing me that i am on the right path in life

my higher self being me in the future evolved with spirit as intended by god and now sort of helping me with signs

its a major uplift especailly through all the crazy **** ive been through

but its not really help it sort of a guidence which is along the lines of friends help friends

and well y not just pop out wiith the ability to and dictate

because its my life my journey

i just feel i have to say a few things for u get a decent grasp of what i understand since nobody does and i mean nobody even when i explain in full detail which this is not even 10% of

well lets just say

10-30 licence plates a day

with only 444 on them for 3 years

each time i see the clock its the same

and only then

so

we be flyin

oh and for the past 2 months ive been seeing 666 on more then ever before

everyday

and the first 2.4 years i never have

not once

i kept a record

btw i dont know if 666=satan or not thats what i heard

either its the mark of thebeast something with illuminaty microchipping people or tattoos on the neck to controll populations

umm or satan

but the first looks like the second

but kind of makes sence look at the world

we are about to enter ww3

sheeeeet and i live close to manhattan

oh i even took a picture of the map here it is

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/m...Picture009.jpg

Last edited by DenisSelivanov; 09-21-2008 at 05:17 AM.
DenisSelivanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:41 AM   #10
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

I cant get into too much detail on this subject but I can say only a few year's ago I was forced to forfitt My 2-3 foot statue of My ancestrall Goddess Morrigu (Aka Morrigan) due to getting kick out of something.

Anyways I was orderd to destroy it/Her and I simplely could not do it so out of a guester of good will simplely handed it over to this person to be the new care taker of Her.

As soon as She was sitted in the back seat of He's car and He allmost shut the door, The statue feel to utter crap into so many unrepairable pieces that it simplely could not be fixed ever.

While it did upset Me to see My spiritual mentor's statue fell to pieces but I was secretly laughing and smileing inside because to Me that tell's Me She was on My side and allways on My side & had forsaken this othere Persons agenda to stay with Me.

(sounds crazy I know but Youd think it was more so if I felt safe enough to tell the full version)
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:08 AM   #11
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I have been lucky enough to have received some profound experiences in my earlier life, but I didn't recognise them as such until later.

One was being "protected" from serious harm during an bad car accident.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:53 AM   #12
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

I was sitting at home messing around with my old Yamaha guitar and I was trying to learn the intro to the Queensryche song Silent Lucidity. I was in my living room being critical of my actions as I hand picked the strings trying to put the notes in perfect harmony and several minutes into strumming the strings I became conscious of my absence of thought.

As I continued picking the strings my vision began to change from a normal blur to heightened sense of awareness. I started feeling different without thought, but I hadn't put 2 and 2 together that my lack of thought was what was causing the change.

I wasn't really expecting it to happen and as it happened it terrified me. I had no clue what stillness of mind was all about. I had heard of monks and so forth trying to achieve different states of awareness but never gave it much thought. It was an experience to this day (12 or so years later) I still do not know how to describe except to put it this way:

Nothing is real, yet everything is real due to the manifestation from thought because of the energy emitted from thought.

I keep trying to achieve stillness again but I think my mind created a failsafe because the first time experience traumatized it. I think part of my problem with it is trying to use key words to achieve it ie. thoughts... None the less it changed my life from that moment forward. I have a difficult time now even speaking to people, because somehow I can see them sleeping mentally.
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:11 AM   #13
JoshG_528hz
Avalon Senior Member

During the time I learned of the law of attraction and the power of thought i experienced a wonderful re-formatting (or de-brainwashing) of my mind. I was also introduced to Reiki (ghost, spirit, soul, supernatural, miraculous, or divine; gas, air, breath, energy force, atmosphere, mood, intention, emotion, attention) energy healing at the same time and never lost interest. Before going to sleep one night, i meditated with a rainbow quartz crystal between the palms of my hands (a beautiful crystal; when looked at from different angles shows the colors of the rainbow.). I was fascinated with the concept of sending love and energy to people i cared about from a distance (a form of prayer i had never contemplated before). I put all of my focus into this crystal between my palms, imagining that it was illuminating with love/light and/or healing energy. I started to feel an incredible amount of heat going into/through the palms of my hands. It was amazing to me and almost unbearable at first (one way reiki was described to me). I continued to concentrate on the immense heat i was feeling. I became fond of this feeling and it eventually spread throughout my arms. It felt as if my arms, in physical form, were non-existant or only made of pure energy (love/light), and the only way i could verify their physical existance was by opening my eyes.

After about an hour of this, my mind felt as clear as it had ever been. At this point i felt extremely relaxed and in a peaceful state of being ('not a care in the world'). I proceeded to go to sleep. Not long after lying down, it felt as if i had given up all control over my thoughts and they were working on their own. It was like i was watching all the thoughts and ideas in my head organize themselves because my mind was so relaxed; like a puzzle putting itself together - all of the pieces being attracted to each other and put in the right place. At a certain point, when all thoughts were organized completely and correctly, i felt an extreme feeling of bliss and enlightenment. It felt like there were no more questions to ask because i had figured everything out. I knew everything. Then it felt like i was jumping out of my body into the domain of my soul; like i was being pulled throught hyperspace into another dimension (words cannot describe). At this point, i realized what my mind had done and what i had stumbled upon. I began an attempt to 'rationalize' my current state of being. Suddenly, I felt afraid to go on as if i wasn't ready to handle this journey. My body began to tremble in undescribable ways. Then, as soon as i had come upon this state of being, i left it without memory of how i had gotten there.
It felt like i had all questions answered and then forgot the answers in an instant. This left me in a very odd state of mind; trying to remember what i had just realized that was so simple but answered everything. The answer to everything was so simple. This detail stands out in my mind above all: Simplicity in complexity.

the next day i tried to describe what happened to me to the person who introduced me to all of this. he said that i was "simply being" "simply existing" and there was a name fore what i had experienced.

i do not know what happened that night. if any of this sounds like something you've heard about or are familiar with please let me know. i want to understand.

PEACE.
LOVE.
JoshG_528hz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:30 PM   #14
Racsouran
Banned

i think it was in 1999, 18 may.

when i was semi-slept maybe 4:00 pm in my bed suddenly i thought of the greys.

Then i felt a huge fear and flash!, all my veins and heart were burning, like burning really, very hot.

Then i saw, like the cosmos, smell the stars, and millions of beings were on applause on what i have just achieved, i felt that, not a physical perception.

I transformed into another being, a being huge in comparison with wich i was hours ago. My spehere of consciousness raised from being just personal, to cosmic permanently in a minute. Permanently.

And my life was never the same from that moment on. That´s all.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:31 PM   #15
DenisSelivanov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
i think it was in 1999, 18 may.

when i was semi-slept maybe 4:00 pm in my bed suddenly i thought of the greys.

Then i felt a huge fear and flash!, all my veins and heart were burning, like burning really, very hot.

Then i saw, like the cosmos, smell the stars, and millions of beings were on applause on what i have just achieved, i felt that, not a physical perception.

I transformed into another being, a being huge in comparison with wich i was hours ago. My spehere of consciousness raised from being just personal, to cosmic permanently in a minute. Permanently.

And my life was never the same from that moment on. That´s all.

awsomeness
DenisSelivanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:54 PM   #16
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

One experience i had around 6 or 7 years ago now was when i was suddenly contacted by a force i knew was giving me enlightenment.
i generally do not believe in chanelling but after this experience it did make me think twice.
I was given a name Thomas. Thomas was contacting me on a regular basis for around a year or two, Thomas enlightened me and told me many things at first i thought i may be given false information but day after day the information given was developing into real evidence for me.
I asked for proof that was proof was given.
Sadly today Thomas is no longer around i felt extremly lucky to have had such a profound experience with this being.
I began to wonder if Thomas was a little more than just an alien force i since have formed a picture in my mind that he was an entity from another time zone that i have existed on in the future, how do i know this well how can anyone prove such things.
But this is very real for me that's all i can say.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:34 PM   #17
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

I think for me it was back when I was a teenager. I was raised in a christian family and had very strong belief in it as truth.
I was also very inquisitive however.
I'd come up with tricky questions, that I was genuinely interested in answers for, not just stirring trouble, but when they were too difficult to answer for my parents or sunday school teachers the answer would often come back, "There are some things only God knows. We aren't supposed to know all the answers until we get to heaven..." ie. just have faith.

This answer was the first stage of a dissatisfaction for me. It didn't feel right.
I felt that if God knew the answers, and told them to us with clear enough explanations, that we'd be able to understand it, at least eventually. That the human mind can comprehend anything if given explanation.

Being young I didn't change my life at that point, but the feeling would eventually form the basis of a thought process that lead to my escape from christianity. Blind faith wasn't enough anymore.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote