Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 09-12-2009, 05:23 AM   #1
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Thirty seconds away from World War Three and Nuclear Armageddon!

Mr. Kenneth Storch recollects the true story of five U.F.O.s that were mistaken for Russian I.C.B.M.s while he was on duty at Offutt A.F.B. in Nebraska, at that time the Home of the Strategic Air Command, (S.A.C.).

It happened during the height of the Cold War and brought the United States of America and the Soviet Union within seconds of mutual destruction!

Sworn to secrecy for over thirty years, now, Kenneth Storch has come forward to blow the whistle on our government's coverup of the UFO incident that almost caused the destruction of human civilization on Earth.

Kenneth Storch is currently a law enforcement officer in Aurora, Colorado, as well as an active U.F.O. Field Investigator for The Mutual UFO Network, (MUFON).

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-327227
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #2
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thirty seconds away from World War Three and Nuclear Armageddon!

I looked at this and my gut said "what a bunch of baloney, some news reporter trying to make a name for themselves with a panic headline".

There are probably hundreds if not thousands of stories within the military/CIA which could be construed as tensions between the 2 nations.

Don't forget there is evidence that these very UFO's have disabled the rocket launchers the USA has for firing nuclear bombs, a clear warning that they're not going to let us start a nuclear war.

On that very website you quoted, another poster has said this"

"Not surprised blacktalk give credence to this guy. One idiot identifying with another.
This guy is totally full of ****. No such creature as a Top Secret Crypto - R clearance. Absolutely does not exist now or ever.
He's making it up out of whole cloth."

I listened to the video... and think the guy is probably relaying his memory of a story... too bad he didn't keep a diary of his entire career, write a book, and become a real whistleblower of what goes on inside the military.

Last edited by KathyT; 09-12-2009 at 01:27 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #3
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

You may be right Kathyt..however this is a video produced by Mufon
Network...but then they're a little crazy too?

http://www.rss2html.com/rss2html.php...roup/MUFON/rss

Kenneth W. Storch Presents 911 UFO - UFOs and Police Officers
The crux of this UFO problem has embroiled law enforcement in an unwanted liaison. The very nature of strange objects in the sky and on the ground causes cops to get the call and get involved. It is one of the aspects of the mystery that should show skeptics and the community as a whole that there is truly something to this problem. Storch would be the first one to denounce this problem as an illusion, or a hoax, if the law enforcement community was not involved. Cops worldwide have responded to calls for help and sometimes themselves been eyewitnesses to events. For the cop that is unlucky enough to get the call or have the experience…. it is not a career enhancing situation. Law enforcement cannot pretend it does not exist when the community calls for help. They are obligated to investigate. It is these investigations that have led Storch to believe that we are being subjected to alien visitations.

http://www.ufocongressstore.com/serv...006/Categories

Last edited by BROOK; 09-12-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I believe this man is telling the truth. He is no different than all the other whistle blowers.............they are told not to tell.

This is the way I look at it. If you are crooked and shady as our PTB are, then why not be afraid of what another country might do? They would do it themselfs in a heartbeat and have tried.

So there is no reason for anybody to wreck their lives over telling such a story. We all know what happens to whistleblowers.

I bet there are many many stories that have not been told just for the simple reason that people will not believe.

These men risk alot to tell their stories and I nothing to gain.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #5
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I tend to agree with you....and the posting of some body named Fortunato does not mean much to me..and the fact that he as a beef with another poster named blacktalk means absoultey nothing.

It is ablsolutely possible for the scenerio he describes...why not...at that time we were ready to shoot anything down we could not identify

Quote:

Old 09-12-2009, 06:37 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

there are many that are blocking the truth.

So what I say, is why ? People have a right to know and for crying out loud, there maybe one person that can collaborate this mans story and maybe he will come out and say so.

If no one ever spoke out then we would be back to square one with a bunch of sheep running around. I'm not going to play that game anymore

The people have a right to know
Old 09-12-2009, 10:33 PM   #7
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I agree...and he's just as credible as any other whistleblower...where is their proof....an expired brown passport? Really...as far as whistleblowers go...they need to come up with some pretty good proof to be believed...otherwise ...we're going on perception of the whistleblower.
Old 09-13-2009, 02:58 AM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I hope he keeps himself safe now

I go on the net and I read story after story and they start to sound alike, I know that there is a middle ground resonating in them and its there

Just like the interviews with B & K .....you need to wade through them
Old 12-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #9
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

we're always 30 second away from mutual destruction. that's why no other country has invaded us...yet.

The USA is a tyrant empire right now. We are far from the republic we are supposed to be. All the wars are for resources. Some say oil is the resource but I have my doubts.

IMHO there is some sort of resource our government is using in some type of program that is not oil and not plentiful. Something more valuable that oil or gold. I have no idea what that element is yet.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #10
Banned

Couldn't resist, haha.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:02 PM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmlTl...eature=related
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrbv40ENU_o
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGm4y...eature=related

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-21-2009 at 06:12 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote