Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-05-2009, 07:10 AM   #251
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Please explain why you believe male energy is positive and female energy is negative.
Negative is the term giving to the feminine polarity. We see these ideas of positive, and negative when things are not in harmony within us,yet they work perfectly side by side on the piano, Sun and moon and so on. It is the ego that seeks to be supreme, and channel the feminine energy downward in a destructive fashion. Less ego more harmony.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:13 AM   #252
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Question Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Emergency numbers in England are 999, which always seemed strange to me when we had a dial on the phone as it took forever to dial.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:40 AM   #253
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Emergency numbers in England are 999, which always seemed strange to me when we had a dial on the phone as it took forever to dial.
I remember my grans old phone, the one where the nine was right at the start and you had to push it right around the dial and wait for it to go all the way back.

Worst emergancy number ever!

iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:57 AM   #254
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Yes, but this does not explain the specifics of, for example, how the Washington Monument helps the Illuminati accomplish their goals.
I believe the obelisk is used purely to harness energy. Whether that be from the Earths natural energy points, or incoming energy from other sources (the sun, large groups of people)

Remember the obelisk is a very old tool going back to the Egyptians - possibly further. Don't under-estimate its simplicity.

By the same thread - (this is for everyone, not directed at you NPG) don't OVER estimate the NWO/Illuminati or whatever power groups are out there. The masses are in alliance with these groups unwittingly, an alliance Bourne of deception. They need us. They need us to fear them. They need us to play the game.They only differ from us in that they have been TAUGHT the secrets.

This is where not believing that everything is a con-sipiracy comes in - don't play the game. Stand back from time to time and know that everything is as it is meant to be. The more we learn the secrets for ourselves - the more hilarious the game seems

888 - do you think the 12 monkeys theme can be used in reverse? i.e. if a government or group for example, wished to influence a mass of people, could this be achieved by working on a smaller group, size enough however, to influence on mass? Can we think of any such groups in the past where this has been done ...

Last edited by iainl140285; 05-05-2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:04 PM   #255
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The most treasured, and sought after secrets, are right in our face all the time. This has proven to be the best way to keep them,in plain view.

Those who have eyes to see will see,those who have ears to hear will hear, and those with the mind to understand will comprehend.

And we will

To be continued PT 2

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-05-2009 at 12:14 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:03 PM   #256
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I think 911 has been the emergency number for maybe 50 years. There are the pillars of duality in the bible that Sampson tore down.

There are twin towers all over the world. We do not ask questions.

Tower records

The Tower inferno

The tower of babel

Taliban is a constellation- its everywhere,we need to look

Before 911 happened, movies and cartoons were out that dropped the twin towers.We do not pay attention.

The bible says that the towers will fall before the day of judgement.We do not read.

Its all around us, all the time.Mayhem Maypalm was used in Vietnam May day Mya Myan calender.Its everywhere
Can you predict the exact details and timing of the Illuminati's next major event?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:09 PM   #257
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
One thing I have noticed about Illuminati women is that they have gotten in touch with their masculine side. Some even speculate that Hillary is a Bulldagger. Perhaps the secret of secrets is getting in touch with the other polarity within ones self.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:13 PM   #258
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Can you predict the exact details and timing of the Illuminati's next major event?
Well, i don't feel its their event, but the world's.
I'm not in a position to give an exact date,yet today could be the day,and i do feel strongly that we will not pass Taurus ,without a world shift in concsiousness.

Two weeks, of you are on your own K OS, a breather ,and another repeat two weeks, starting at the summer Solstice,up until July 4th,Saviour's day. Pure adventure from this month on.

Old 05-05-2009, 02:16 PM   #259
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
One thing I have noticed about Illuminati women is that they have gotten in touch with their masculine side. Some even speculate that Hillary is a Bulldagger. Perhaps the secret of secrets is getting in touch with the other polarity within ones self.
I have no knowledge of this ,but i have heard the rumor. I just look at the message, and not the messenger.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:19 PM   #260
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have no knowledge of this ,but i have heard the rumor. I just look at the message, and not the messenger.
And what is the message of these pictures? Look up?
Old 05-05-2009, 02:24 PM   #261
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
And what is the message of these pictures? Look up?
Don't miss the details.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:38 PM   #262
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
think the 911 porche was out in the 70s
Actually it has been produced since 1963 and is still in production. Do you suppose people who were sufficiently awake in 1963 could have looked at that car and said, "Aha! This means that the Illuminati will blow up the twin towers on September 11th, 2001!"
Old 05-05-2009, 02:43 PM   #263
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Please explain why you believe male energy is positive and female energy is negative.
This is in terms of polarity... like terminals on a car battery both are needed in order to provide energy, spark, power, charge. Not in terms of one is better than the other. A few pages back I explained the complimentary theme between both polarities... they work together to create and evolve but we have been taught that they compete in order to keep seperation.

Manifestation is the X'g of the two, or blending, union, melding, function. Like a battery with both - and +, potential exists with both polarities contained within the package. But without purpose the battery is of no use and remains dormant, a battery only has value when we put a load on it!

The entire Universal structure is polarized in negative or positive polarity and neutral and the metaphors and allegories all explain the properties between the two.

Positive and negative is confused between good and evil. Good and Evil comes from judgment of the mind.

Sorry to coin a misunderstood phrase but the 'Law of Attraction' is the electromagnetic property of atoms and they either work together or repel each other and that creates our world. We create our world by the running coagulated program of our experiences and beliefs in our ego. If we do not pay attention to what our thoughts and beliefs are then we inadvertently manifest what others have programmed into our mind.

Your thoughts are the load that put positive and negative into action to create the manifestation of your focused thought; either with purpose in mind or by accident let's say, through misunderstood beliefs in limited power.

Subtlety of thought over time charges the circumstances, opportunity's, and events in ones life.

Active participation or passive permission.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:45 PM   #264
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have read that almost all of the Illuminati are bisexuals. I also read once that the beings on this planet were once androgynous until aliens came and messed with the DNA.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #265
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Don't miss the details.
Almost all of them are pointing with the index finger of the right hand. Except for the third picture.

Perhaps the message is "look the other way"...
Old 05-05-2009, 02:50 PM   #266
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Actually it has been produced since 1963 and is still in production. Do you suppose people who were sufficiently awake in 1963 could have looked at that car and said, "Aha! This means that the Illuminati will blow up the twin towers on September 11th, 2001!"
What i am saying,is that we take life for granite ,given meaning only to our selfish Xsistence. Regardless of names and faces,the same ideas are repeating themselves over and over.

Have you ever wondered why their are numbers and emblems on cars, positioned for the front and rear driver to see. I'm not saying that you can look at one thing, and know someones intent all the time.I'm saying we ignore patterns.

There have been at least 30 Zombie movies with the unleash of a virus.There is a entity that calls themselves the CDC.Disease control means you are going to unleash a disease and manage it. There is no group speaking of eliminating disease,but controlling it.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:55 PM   #267
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post

We create our world by the running coagulated program of our experiences and beliefs in our ego. If we do not pay attention to what our thoughts and beliefs are then we inadvertently manifest what others have programmed into our mind.

Your thoughts are the load that put positive and negative into action to create the manifestation of your focused thought; either with purpose in mind or by accident let's say, through misunderstood beliefs in limited power.

Subtlety of thought over time charges the circumstances, opportunity's, and events in ones life.

Active participation or passive permission.
Many a time people dialed number 911, many thought of number 911 before dialing....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:06 PM   #268
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have read that almost all of the Illuminati are bisexuals. I also read once that the beings on this planet were once androgynous until aliens came and messed with the DNA.
Yes we were once androgynous,and i feel that DNA manipulation is a lie. Give man a constitution when he's in desire mode.You don't have to touch the DNA. As long as we can place blame on some Xternal force, we don't have to take responsibility for our spiritual growth.

I personally have spent years ,trying to fill a void with materialism,until i awakened to my complete, and utter, accelerating ignorance. i asn't even aware of just how many moon cycles were in a year.I was told this astrology stuff, was of the devil and witchcraft. POOOR stupid me. Still waking up.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #269
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
OK, I will jump in with both feet on this with you... Yes the Capital building typically a boob to represent Mothers Milk... 'milking the land.'
Ain't that the truth!

Quote:
Milking the land with structures is everywhere... of course why can't we build these structures for our benefit and not the 'states' benefit? Exactly!!!!!
You know, it was totally unintentional, but the very best (and most productive) garden I ever had contained both an obelisk and a symbol of the feminine (a statue of the virgin Mary) in close proximity. I had no idea what I was doing - I was basically just decorating the yard... But maybe I stumbled onto something?

Quote:
So how does an obelisk transfer energy and what kind of energy is being transferred?
I would love to know.

Quote:
Why is anyone paying for energy? Because we have all become lazy and passive and used to convenience so we have not built our own individual geometric buildings and structures within our own domain on our own property.
Bingo!

Quote:
Of course the bigger the structure the bigger the results in some cases.
Just look at the competition around the world, in recent years, to erect the tallest building.

Quote:
Tell ya what let's start with something simple... 2 tuning forks in a room, ping one and the other one in time will also start vibrating without touching it... Resonance. Find the right frequency for the job and build something to recreate that frequency on a larger scale.
I have done the tuning fork experiment.

Quote:
DNA is repaired at 528mhz in a lab... play alot of 528mhz all around you and eventually your DNA will get tuned up.
I think there is some software for free on the web that generates specific frequencies. I will try to find it and give it a try!

Quote:
Sorry though, one drawback here is that in order for you to be able to handle using a cell phone what frequency do you think is being used in order to find attenuation between you and the wireless system, look it up yourself.
I have never owned one of those wretched things and never will. When I see all those people blabbing about nothing with anybody and everybody in the aisles of the grocery store I always think "get a life"...

Quote:
What is the frequency of illumination or enlightenment?
I would love to know.

Quote:
The 100th monkey theory is not a theory... the group revelation becomes a habit or a ritual within that group and then overtime that resonates elsewhere and it is 'picked up,' an insight, a thought out of knowwhere, by an unsuspecting person or group.
Yup.

Quote:
Masculine energy is positive and Feminine energy is negative.

What pattern does electricity create when it travels through a wire?
This is puzzling, but in a circuit the current flows from the negative electrode to the positive one. I would expect it to flow in the other direction.

Quote:
What field is created in the spine when one sits in the yoga position?

A Rod, Staff, magic wand; a device to transfer or convert polarity of energy depending on if the situation calls for 'like attracts like' or 'opposites attract' situation.

And what does time have to do with it?
More good questions!
Old 05-05-2009, 03:19 PM   #270
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Have you ever wondered why their are numbers and emblems on cars, positioned for the front and rear driver to see.
Yes. I have also thought about the fact that alphanumerics have become MUCH more popular in recent years for naming various car models. When I was a kid cars were mostly just named worlds, like "Impala", "Montego", etc. Now most contain alphanumerics, like LX, EX, DX, SR5, 93, 500, G20, etc. etc. etc. Interesting that many contain the letter "X"!

Quote:
I'm not saying that you can look at one thing, and know someones intent all the time.I'm saying we ignore patterns.
OK, I can agree with that. But I still think people sit around in hidden places and plan this stuff, and that it can rightly be called a conspiracy.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #271
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=
OK, I can agree with that. But I still think people sit around in hidden places and plan this stuff, and that it can rightly be called a conspiracy.[/QUOTE]

I think the point 777 is making is that they are planing this stuff based on what is already out there (As above, so below) and manipulating the energies to their own desired effects. But I dont wanna speak for others!
Old 05-05-2009, 03:26 PM   #272
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I personally have spent years ,trying to fill a void with materialism
I did the same thing, and then came to see the meaninglessness of it all. Ever since I read "The Course in Miracles" I have mostly just wanted to go back to God. I find that the fewer possession I have, the happier I am.

However, I still feel like, while we are stuck in a physical body, we are bound to have at least some minimal desires, like food. I suppose some would say sex, too, though even that gets boring as you get older, I've found.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:28 PM   #273
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

If i plan something behind close doors, and place all of the clues all over the world,i don't call that trying to hide anything.Its only playing on the ignorance of the masses who's chaseing happYness.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #274
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
I think the point 777 is making is that they are planing this stuff based on what is already out there (As above, so below) and manipulating the energies to their own desired effects. But I dont wanna speak for others!
It seems to me that three planes could not hit three buildings in the same day without some planning, coordination, and execution. Was this event "already out there" on some level? Did it have to happen? Was it bound to happen? Would the universe have sent it if the Illuminati had not?
Old 05-05-2009, 03:33 PM   #275
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It seems to me that three planes could not hit three buildings in the same day without some planning, coordination, and execution. Was this event "already out there" on some level? Did it have to happen? Was it bound to happen? Would the universe have sent it if the Illuminati had not?
Your thinking specific events ... think of it more as maybe it was a sacrifice/symbolic event