Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 05-13-2009, 02:09 PM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Ready for WWIII or a Solar Katrina?

I read this yesterday and then found about Mars passing where it is to look to be the size of the moon on August 28th. As the Mars info was on PowerPoint I don't have a link for it but this other would make sense if the Mars event occurs. In addition, I wonder if this is what Sol's folks were warning about when he wrote about his contacts leaving England and also seeking underground protection. The other situation was on CoasttoCoast last night.

Are We Ready for a Solar Katrina?

"More than a million people without power. The distribution of drinkable water disrupted. Transportation, communication and banking upset. Trillions of dollars in damage.

Hurricanes, blizzards and other earthly tempests aren't the only natural forces with the potential to sow catastrophe.

Severe weather in the sun's outer atmosphere could knock out much of the country's power grid, incapacitate navigational systems and jeopardize spacecraft, scientists say.

While the odds of a solar disaster are relatively small, scientists warn that we need to ramp up our defenses against solar storms, especially given our increasing dependence on technology that is so susceptible to radiation from the sun."

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Spa...7384952&page=1

World War III:

In the first half of Tuesday night's show, political scientist and expert in relocation for personal security, Joel Skousen warned that WWIII was in the works for the United States, China, and Russia. One of the main purposes behind staging such a conflict is to scare Americans into giving up their sovereignty to a new global government, he suggested.

Skousen said the collapse of the Soviet Union was a deception, and the heads of the Communist party went underground and became oligarchs. Russia plans a preemptive nuclear strike against America, he declared, by targeting such cities as Long Beach, San Diego, Seattle, Colorado Springs, Kansas City, Amarillo, Norfolk, Jacksonville, Kings Bay, GA, and Omaha, which all have military presences, as well as Washington D.C. However, a secret deal will be made with China, who'll betray Russia and attack them, he added. A nuclear attack by North Korea, or uprising in former Soviet states could act as a trigger event, drawing the U.S. in, and setting the stage for the world war, Skousen noted.

How to read the signs... N. Korea will start a war with the strike possibly to Japan and the other may be Iran. Russia has put into the former states millions of its citizens.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:21 PM   #2
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ready for WWIII or a Solar Katrina?

By connecting the dots we will develop a better sense of empowerment. Thanks, Carol.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:52 PM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
World War III:

In the first half of Tuesday night's show, political scientist and expert in relocation for personal security, Joel Skousen warned that WWIII was in the works for the United States, China, and Russia. One of the main purposes behind staging such a conflict is to scare Americans into giving up their sovereignty to a new global government, he suggested.

HaHaHa
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:35 PM   #4
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I read this yesterday and then found about Mars passing where it is to look to be the size of the moon on August 28th. As the Mars info was on PowerPoint I don't have a link for it but this other would make sense if the Mars event occurs. In addition, I wonder if this is what Sol's folks were warning about when he wrote about his contacts leaving England and also seeking underground protection. The other situation was on CoasttoCoast last night.
Carol,

That thing about Mars being the size of the Moon is circulating in the net since 2003, when Mars was at its closest to Earth. http://www.marstoday.com/viewpr.html?pid=12234
Almost every year since then I have received e-mails, from different people, saying that "in August Mars will be the size of the moon, in an unique night-sky spectacle".
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:30 PM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Carol,

The Mars Moon thing is a total hoax.

Find out more at this link: http://www.floridastars.org/marshoax.html

The solar storm scenario is also not very likely to be catastrophic, however things that work by satelite could be affected, like your TV or cel phone, but analogical systems like your local power grid wouldn't be affected (unless of course they are operated by satelite devices).

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:24 PM   #6
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post

The solar storm scenario is also not very likely to be catastrophic, however things that work by satelite could be affected, like your TV or cel phone, but analogical systems like your local power grid wouldn't be affected (unless of course they are operated by satelite devices).

Best regards,

Steve
I'm not sure about that; I hope you're right though, but it happened before. Last time was in 1859 - the so called Carrington Event. If it happened in the past, there is a good chance it will happen again. It would be the first time since our total dependency on electricity and technology.

I think Dr. Michio Kaku's warnings shouldn't be taken lightly.

Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:47 PM   #7
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a related link for the solar Katrina scenario:

Crop circles predict CME on 7/7/09 Australian scientist says!!!!

“In these 2009 progressions of crop patterns so far,
it seems like the circlemakers are describing a combined ‘solar flare
and coronal mass ejection’ on the apogee full Moon
of July 7, 2009.” - Australian scientist
"
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13863
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:48 PM   #8
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

FEAR from the masses on a global scale will create WWIII. Who said WWIII is country's V Country's...
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:57 AM   #9
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Fear? Nope - don't have time for it. Too busy taking care of stuff here. It is just interesting to note the different future possibility scenarios that others present. Once a scenario is presented (made public) makes it much less likely to happen because it becomes a target of conscious intention and the outcome can be altered.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:04 AM   #10
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
a secret deal will be made with China, who'll betray Russia and attack them,
not much of a secret anymore eh'
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote