Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-07-2008, 02:48 AM   #1
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Default Q&A with James from Wingmakers

did you read new Q&A with James from Wingmakers.com on Project Camelot
Sure as any channeled or esoteric material you only take what resonate with you ,but form me at least it is not gloom and doom by Dr Bill Deagle (which scared s.. out of me in October ) versus rosy Obama as our savior by David Wilcock .For me i find it fascinating and worth pondering

one Q & A just to wet you appetite for whole thing if I may

Question 16 from Project Camelot:

What do you know about how successful the Powers-that-Be will be in surviving a pole shift or cataclysm in the underground bases that they have built for this purpose?

Answer 16 from James: The underground bases that exist are not immune to the changes. If Earth/Nature wants all of humanity to feel this compression of the quantum worlds with the manifest worlds, there will be no place to avoid it. Earthquakes and floods, to take two examples, can damage underground installations as well if not better than they can damage above ground. Those who believe they can manipulate Earth/Nature without consequence will learn otherwise.

To be clear, I am not suggesting that terrible Earth/Nature changes are imminent or unavoidable, rather, I am saying that no one will be immune from their effects when they occur because we are one and equal to all in existence. There are those within the Elite that believe they have immunity, but they are so lost within their HMS programs that they are deluded and brainwashed into believing their actions will not rebound upon them, follow them into the next dimension, and encase them until they forgive and are forgiven.

This forgiveness is not a Biblical expression or religious platitude; it is the nature of the Sovereign Integral to remain inaccessible until the individual in the human expression (HMS) rises up within themselves and announces to their local universe: NO MORE! No more will I be part of this deception. No more will I contribute my energy to the works of deception. No more will I stand idle while others suffer. No more will I shake in my self doubt and allow those in power to decide my fate. No longer will I be sucked into the distractions of the Elite. No longer will I reserve my activism for a future time… the time is NOW.

If you do this – not only in words but deeds – you will see a space open up in your life; a sort of emptiness and stillness that lacks human embroidery or definition. This is the place in which you can stand-up and radiate the oneness, equality and truthfulness of the Sovereign Integral. This is the activism that will change the world. It will not be the organizations, the sects, or the militias that bring change. They cannot stand up to the Elite. Only the Self, the Sovereign Integral, operating in harmony with Earth/Nature can stand-up to the Elite and usher in the era of transparency and expansion.

When you voice the genuine and sober self-assessment in all of its textures and subtlety, you are inviting the new behaviors of the Sovereign Integral. These are all signs of authentic forgiveness; they are not the sanctimonious, over emotionalized capitulations of a guilt-ridden follower who intones the ritual of forgiveness like a machine. In apathy, blindness, or utter devotion to the Money Power Grid, it is all the same relative to accessing the Sovereign Integral state. You will be shut out. Forgiveness is the active formula of self-assessment of your present situation and the application of new behaviors that are in resonance with the Sovereign Integral.

Look upon your life every moment and see if you are operating in the HMS or are quietly going about the business of cutting the threads that bind you. If you feel your behaviors reflect a state of oneness, equality and truthfulness, then you are in resonance with the Sovereign Integral.

__
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 03:34 AM   #2
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Q&A with James from Wingmakers

I so appreciated the interview. A lot to ponder... new understanding. I am already seeing things differently.
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:35 PM   #3
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Likewise, very deep insight and a lot of positive messages. Clears up a lot of the 2012 confusion too, re ascension especially. No 'magic moment' rather a gradual journey into the positive for those prepared and preparing. Makes a lot of sense. Really interesting views on the need to disengage from the whole pageant that resonated with me anyway. Making me view things differently.
onward and upward, every release like this adds to the understanding.
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:16 PM   #4
Shobhana
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Q&A with James from Wingmakers

Hello I appreciat this (fantastic) interwieu with James very much, it gave me answers to meny wonderings and a much more clearer picture. I am practicing Living from the Heart at Event Temples for a while as I find i very useful (it is international translated).
Thank You and Love Peace to You All
Shobhana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:00 PM   #5
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Great interview Kerry, Bill, James,

I must admit though that there’s a lot of new information here that leaves me pondering once again?

There are so many different views as to what is to happen in 2012 and many contradictions that are being viewed that I dont know what to believe anymore. I am hoping that as time passes I will be able to discern for myself what is the truth.

I am eager to start practicing the “Quantum Pause” that James has mentioned.

Ace of Hearts
-----------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Purpose
Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:45 PM   #6
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I have read the interview with James and found it full of good information.

I also found it difficult to follow as it was written with nomenclature that needed to be learned and defined by the reader. I had to write out the letters (ie HMS Human Mind System) as well as the others to follow his story. I operate off of the belief if it isn't easy and simple to read and apply in my life then I don't stay with it.

After 20 years of experience in reading channeled material and discerning for myself that which rings true for me his statements under question 11 I found are fairly misleading.

He wrote as follows

"If you carefully examine channeling you will see that it does not mention the Sovereign Integral, the silence that is you. They discuss the heavens, God, angelic beings, extraterrestrial intelligences, the service orientation of ascended being, ascension process of soul, morality, practical living, alignment to God, life after death, and the complex teacher-student ordering of the universe. It is all designed to instill separation and satisfy the seeker that truth exists on the material plane, thus, they do not have to leave the prison to find it; they simply need to read or listen with their mind."

His above statement is his perception ( in my opinion) and not true in my book of experience at all.
It is not all designed to instill separation.

The channeled material that I have been privileged to experience has only given me tools to self-empower me, show me who I am in relation to all of this, and simple tools for navigating through it all. And it has been consistently the same message over and over again in its' showing me my path to self-empowerment.

His truths are TOTALLY valid, however, it is not necessarily my truth even tho he is an aspect of me.

So remember, Kerry and Bill are following what excites them and what they are passionate about and for them this perspective (James and the Wingmakers) so rings true for them.

But there are others out there with information just as valid and are possibly simpler to understand. Especially for those who are new to a lot of this. Matter of fact there is lot's of wonderful material very much in service to the humans in transition on this planet. Follow your gut feeling on what is going to be best for you.

These are tumultuous and grand times and Bill and Kerry are in service to an enormous degree being in the public eye. They are an aspect of you/me. I consider myself an on-the-front-line-pioneer also, except I play in the "private sector" . What I see them doing let's me know that what I am doing is right on target.

lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:07 PM   #7
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

yo, dont open your mouth if your an admitted hoax. If this is the case Reading this will be a complete waste of time & attention, passed.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:54 AM   #8
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

"admitted hoax" ? I think that it has been made clear, that Mark Hemple (who btw is only the webmaster) did not write those e-mails that called the WMMs a hoax...ten years ago. Why would he associate himself with a hoax for ten years, when he is a successful business man, and his reputation for integrity is part of his resume' ? Does that make sense to you?

Mark continues to host the WM's website, and contributes to the work of the Wingmakers. He recently interviewed James, in his home, and that interview was recorded...It is found in the "What's New" section of the official web site, www.wingmakers.com

Even though I have been studying the WM's materials for seven years, I found this latest Project Camelot Interview, very different from anything James has said over the past years ... He has never mentioned the Anunaki before, the Quantum Pause, or the HMS. He has never talked about Planet X or Niburu, and he never discussed Atlantis or the links it has with the Wingmakers...I found it all astonishing.

Over the years I have developed a deep respect for James, because he has remained "behind the curtain" so to speak. He has answered our questions from time to time (by posting them in the website) but his interview with Mark was quite a surprise, and this one via Kerry was quite different from anything that he has ever done...in the decade since the WMs website was launched. He has always maintained that he didn't want his personality to shadow the materials...(which he btw did not write), but it has been a wonderful demonstration of his ability to express his own truth, and I sincerely appreciate what he has shared.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:36 PM   #9
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightwalker View Post
Hi,

After 20 years of experience in reading channeled material and discerning for myself that which rings true for me his statements under question 11 I found are fairly misleading.

He (James) wrote as follows:

"If you carefully examine channeling you will see that it does not mention the Sovereign Integral, the silence that is you.
They discuss the heavens, God, angelic beings, extraterrestrial intelligences, the service orientation of ascended being, ascension process of soul, morality, practical living, alignment to God, life after death, and the complex teacher-student ordering of the universe. It is all designed to instill separation and satisfy the seeker that truth exists on the material plane, thus, they do not have to leave the prison to find it; they simply need to read or listen with their mind."

His above statement is his perception ( in my opinion) and not true in my book of experience at all.

It is not all designed to instill separation.
From a reading of the WMM it is obvious James has researched a lot of the channellings but he has not examined them very carefully . That is, he thinks he can plaigerise the concept of the "Sovereign Integral" without being sprung, simply by denying the obvious presence of the concept in other works. It is perfectly evident to anyone who's read other channellings more carefully than he. Here again, James takes a well understood concept then denies it's existance in other sources. This allows him yet another pretext for denying the validity of those sources (ie, those that originate from source) which he achieves simply by labelling them as "separated" products of the HMS.

Why don't reliable channelled materials mention the 'Sovereign Integral'? Because the 'SI' is simply James' new label for "true identity" which has already been conceptually identified and named by many other religious and metaphysical channelled sources:

Jesus called it the Father, Moses, the I AM, Guatama called it Buddha Mind, Hindu texts call it Brahma, Atma, Bodhi, Mahayana Buddhists call it the Dharma-Kaya... etc. Over the past 150 years numerous channellings have explained that all these names refer to our own "true identity" which is to say real-Self, inner-Self, higher-Self, spiritual-Self, God consciousness, christ-consciousness, christ-Self, buddha-Self, etc.

We are presented with the same question regarding James' empty claims about the validity of other channelled material:

Ie, How can James so badly misrepresent the teachings of the adepts yet claim fraternity with Jesus? Could this be an empty claim too?

It appears to me that James makes these baseless claims about the "sovereign Integral" to give the impression that his powers of perception are virtually unique to himself in the entire history of the human race. Virtually no-one has ever seen what James can see. He must be a singularly unique individual and utterly indispensable to our search beyond the frontiers of ALL that has ever gone before.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:57 AM   #10
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

well the thing that struck me as true, about what he said about channeled materials (in another answer) was the FACT, that you really have NO IDEA who you are channeling... what-so-ever... you have to take their word for it, that it is some "Ascended Master"... all you really know is that is some dis-embodied spirit being...no doubt with an agenda of their own.

Quote:
Those who are channeling are not conscious of the specific source from which their information arises. Channeling is a Human Mind System insert and its original source may be unknown, undisclosed, or falsely attributed. It is not from the Sovereign Integral state nor that of First Source, as this information would not be transmittable in words or images. Whenever you see words and images, you must know that they arise from within the HMS, and, yes, that includes these words.
Ans Q 11 PC Interview

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-14-2008 at 08:01 AM.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:06 AM   #11
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

"Whenever you see words and images, you must know that they arise from within the HMS, and, yes, that includes these words."

Ans Q 11 PC Interview

Let's close this forum as it depends on words and images.

Or not?

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:42 AM   #12
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

"Consider these words as symbols only. Remember that language is a tool of limitation. Feeling is an antidote of limitation that permits the human instrument to leap over the boundaries of the logical mind and witness first hand the wordless power of collective energy individuated. Feel the truth that stands behind the symbols, and tap into this energy-force that reaches out for you. Know it as a tone-vibration -- a resonance that waits for you around every corner in which your life will turn. It is the beacon of the Source Vibration gathering itself into the form of language in order to usher you to the place from which you can experience the formless tone of equality. The bypass of limitation. The Primal Language of Source Intelligence that bestows to you the freedom to generate your deepest beauty in the expression of the highest truth."

http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy2.html
Old 12-14-2008, 09:04 AM   #13
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

I don't know for sure but I have this intuition..are you by any chance a starduster EndJoy?

Old 12-14-2008, 09:22 AM   #14
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

see, here we go again, focusing on the messenger instead of the message...what does it matter, who is presenting the information...?

I am not promoting myself, and my only agenda is to let the materials speak for them selves... so that you may discern for YOURself, how that resonates (or not) with your own belief system... there are a lot of questions being brought up here, and most of the people bringing them up have not researched the website for themselves...and assume that the interview with James is Wingmaker Materials...which it is not... so I am attempting to present what it actually says in the website, on the subjects being discussed.

Quote:
"Is there anything you'd like to add before we call it a night?"

Dr. Neruda: "No, not really. I think we covered a lot of information tonight about my personal philosophy, and for what it's worth, I'd like to remind you that it was my philosophy. I'm not trying to press it on anyone. And I'm certainly not trying to preach a particular message or lifestyle. I would hope that in our next session, with your help, we could concentrate on the WingMakers and perhaps minimize my personal views on cosmology and the like."

Sarah: "I'll try, but I can't make any promises. I had a complete list of questions to ask you tonight about the WingMakers, but somewhere along the way I thought it would be interesting to better understand how you think. I'll try my best tomorrow night to keep on the subject of the WingMakers.
Third Interview
Old 12-14-2008, 09:49 AM   #15
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

OK, I get the message.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:57 PM   #16
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Jenny-

What is a starduster? I've never heard the term.
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:03 AM   #17
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

here are some great questions to ask yourself.... from the interview:

Let’s say that you are the true God, First Source. What would you do to awaken people to their true nature?

What process would you use to shift the human family to a perspective of realization that what they had believed in was of deception and suppression of their true natures, knowing that the components of the suppression framework could not be removed overnight or the individual would likely go crazy or, worse yet, perish.

What would you do?