Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-02-2008, 05:45 AM   #1
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Oh SNAP! time to be afraid!!!!

or realize you can do something about inspiring the people of the world to be heroes in their own lives.

watch the video.
http://budurl.com/thebomb

Help make the world into the healthy happy courageous vision you have for it.

- Your Friendly Neighborhood Thunderbird
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:48 AM   #2
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Oh SNAP! time to be afraid!!!!

oh snap, time to be aware that you finally realize that you are exactly what you wanted to be in the first place on this particular planet @ this particular NOW within this particular forum because you actually chose to be in your particular vessel with your particular past experiences in order to figure out what your particular purpose for your existence on this particular perspective mindset that you are presently involved with is about. Just call me a particular person that wants all to focus on their own particularness which will finally redeem our own particular remembrances of what our own particular presence represents on this infinite particular particle pro-creative/co-creative practical practices of spiritual progression to SOURCE! (Something Owning/Understanding/Remembering/Creating Eternally)!
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:35 PM   #3
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Oh SNAP! time to be afraid!!!!

that.......

was particularly inspiring.

Old 12-02-2008, 03:22 PM   #4
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Thunderbird, nice site. Great tunes! Keep up the good work!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:24 PM   #5
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I heard somewhere that this may be the problem. were all focused on self. as a individual. as soon as we all realize that we are all one. and work together. the sooner we will get out of this jam. I support you vision. to bring people together. Im sure you will get positive responses. Im also particular. and it does all start with self. then and only then you can give to others. I to am growing cynical and pessimistic. its nice to see somebody taking a pro active approach. instead of focusing on self.

good luck on your dream. I think it could inspire many. as well as wake up the masses to the coming changes. and how to deal with it. there are a lot of people in the dark.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 04:54 PM   #6
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

well sign up to the free email list so you can get all the free stuff and be informed on this free show. just by signing up you help make it become a reality!

you dont need to buy anything or donate money. just watch and wonder!

Im actually talking with a big production company in Hollywood today. they called me and are interested in producing the Thunderbirds Global Action team show!

holla!!!

we gon save the world
Old 12-02-2008, 06:36 PM   #7
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

Xavier Hawk,

Its nice to see people thinking proactively. I have worked as a conceptual developer for various productions over the last 10 years (albeit, I work on creating the visual asthetic through storyboards, and conceptual illustration).
(Currently, I am moving towards counselling addicts because I am sick and tired of being part of the conspicous consumption machine).

I guess I have become slightly jaded... I have seen shows with the best of intent be twisted into mutant offspring before the show creator's eyes (if they want the allmighty green light).

So, I applaud you... stick to your guns. Here are some cheeky thoughts (get used to it in this collaberative business; after all, this business has only ONE purpose: RATINGS in order to move PRODUCT):

Search & Rescue & Recovery: So this refers to Rescue & recovery of "souls" through the transformative power of a "on spec" reality show? ... interesting and very ambitious.

Green Peace meets Power Rangers. (that would be dope, actually... attacking whaling vessels while wearing crazy ass spandex outfits; psychological war fare, baby).

But, in your treatment, if people are competing to be on tour... I can forsee some problems already. Like the problem of hipocracy of selectively excluding people from a "unity" movement. Ofcourse, I understand that only the most "strongest, fastest, irie-est" may become a "Thunderbird."

BUT, Hows about EVERYBODY that shows up gets to go on tour... just roll DEEP! That way nobody is excluded from the "oneness -X treme" movement. The show could be on the the road detailing your huge Ozomatli-esque entourage as they feed the homeless, meditate for peace and oneness, gather more thunderbirds, jamrock, and just SHRED their delts. You guys could enter into events like the Republican Convention and the such, just pounding drums and singing... a Thunderbird tidle wave of balanced, tanned and ripped humanity (again, spandex would TOTALLY help throw security off).

Here's the CATCH 22: Reality shows NEED conflict to be interesting. They are 99.99% created by the editor and how he splices the footage together. But, with the conflict, the unity message (and potentially the whole movement at large) may be made to be seen as a misguided superficial farce (I can hear Joel McHale now); devoid of serious intent besides being a good kid's show. It could definently work on Discovery Kids, Nick, Disney, etc... but on a major cable network (like Mtv) your vision of content is going to be raped by the Illuminati. They have the final say on what makes it on air. If it has any real potential for change; expect your vision to get Thunder- F***ed.

But, with enough forsight, this could definently work, since there are real action heroes out there... slogging everyday in the field to make a difference. I would love to see the Thunderbirds be a rapid response team to various global catastrophes. They could have been deployed to Mumbai to tidy up those pesky terrorists (but they HAVE to wear the spandex: Psy ops could save your life).

If close combat isn't the Thunderbird's "bag" then they could be deployed to Tsunami zones (like the wave runner rescues my buddies with a surf camp did around Tavarua). Or the Thunderbirds could do huge concerts to raise funds for disaster relief (just have a survellience camera on your accountants at ALL times).

Or Thunderbirds could be dropped into Ethiopia with sustainable farming gear and solar stills.... just a thought.

How about this: Thunderbirds confront the New world order:
"Fade in" on the ruddy faced, fat old men seated at the Bilderberg Round table. Panic is in their heavy, Havanna cigar laden air...
"How can zis be?" the head illuminist shreiks... (in the back ground we hear a muffled "Kah KAHH, KA KAHH" sound).
"they are just TOO strong, TOO many, TOO baked to STOP!" the number 2 man says...
"How could we let zis hap-" CRASHHH!!!" a booming sound... NO, A THUNDEROUS sound reverberates around the Illuminati conference room.
Camera pans up to reveal a tidal wave of dreadlocked and spandex clad warriors crashing through the stainglass ceiling.

The number 2 illuminati guy squeels in slow motion as a digireedoo impales him through the heart.

We remain in a silent slow motion as stained glass beautifully showers around the main illuminati guy. He raises and shakes his fists to the hevans and shouts in an unholy roar "XAVIER!!!" as he begins to shape shift into a 12 foot reptillian. "You think your thunder bitches can stop me through violence: I AM VIOLENCE!"

Xavier silently drops behind the reptillian and taps him on the shoulder.

"No.... you WERE violence." Xavier starts glowing and just gives the alien a huge bear hug. "Now, my scaley friend... YOU ARE LOVED."

RAHHHH! NOOOO! The one thing that can destroy me!!! ARGGHHH RAHHHH!

All the Thunderbirds join in on the hug as the reptillian starts morphing into a tiny little gekko. The gekko squirts out of the middle of the group THUNDER hug and lands on the wall.... In a squeeky little voice he screams: You may have won the battle... but I still have control over ALL TV and related mainstream entertainment media! I'LL BE BACK, XAVIER... and when I am I'm goinna save you sooo much money on your car insurance... you'll be sorry."

Peace and godspeed.
PS: Your paintings are really good.

You have a sound KERNEL of a show... but I warn you... don't expect to change the world through an Illuminati controlled medium: TV...
but who knows... it would certainly be inspiring; and different!

Good luck brother man,
ThunderBirds Por vida! ... odeley.
JAmes

Last edited by Accipiter_Phi; 12-02-2008 at 09:33 PM.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:24 PM   #8
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

HOLY SNAP!

that was an awesome read bro.

you actually tapped a lot of the actual plot and practice of the concept.

there would be no bacheloresque/survivor cutting of people. everybody becomes a Thunderbird and we show em how to do it, but for the actual team on screen...they would be selected. however, everybody else would eventually potentially become a guest on the show in different capacities...

keep the ideas rolling.

one question?

why havent you signed up?

ive got over 200 views since posting this, but not nearly that many people signing up for free music and survival guide and to keep up to date...
Old 12-02-2008, 07:25 PM   #9
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

oh and i can actually forsee real life combating terrorists like dropping in and assisting with that whole mumbai thing...onSCREEN!

a real life super hero team.

duh.

its a home run.

imagine helping create the real life fantastic four.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:25 PM   #10
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Thunderbird~! Great site, love the music and the art!! Sweet!

I signed up! --- Do keep us informed as to when your new addition to the family is born (if not arrived already??)
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:31 PM   #11
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

You got it....

I just signed up: What what!

(you might have clearance issues with the title "thunderbirds" because of the old 1960's puppet tv show of the same name... it was about a super tech hero team aswell)

One love
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:45 PM   #12
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the heads up.

as long as we are "the Thunderbirds Global Action Team," and not just the Thunderbirds....we're cool
Old 12-02-2008, 08:56 PM   #13
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

You Go Thunderbird!
I can feel the good vibes way up here in Canada!

love & peace
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:58 PM   #14
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

thanks deb!