Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2008, 08:59 AM   #18
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who owns The Bank of England...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post
....but they can do nothing as long as no one is responding to the market....it is our own chice to make this happen or not....it is always much more damage done when they manage to create a panick......but what is done is already done....but it is always another fase in this.....so if we chose wisely it will not be so bad....
I am not quit sure if I understand what you are trying to tell here.

as long as no one is responding to the market : but there is always a responds going on in the market place, to all kind of things; the only thing that can stop the market, is closing it, as happened yesterday on the russian market.

it is our own choice to make this happen or not : since it is a sociological event, not a psychological one, our own personal choice won't make much difference to the whole movement; for instance, a rush on banks is done by a whole bunch of people

it is always much more damage done when they manage to create a panick : sadly, most of us still (re) act as sheep, it's easy to create panic...; strangely enough, with what happened in the last days, it surprises me, people stay so calm; in other times there would have been already a great panic; maybe people are unaware, or stunned, or too busy nowadays, or don't care... I don't know.

so if we chose wisely it will not be so bad : mayby it will pass and won't be so bad, but it won't be out of wisdow I think.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote