Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:48 AM   #1
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is the NEW WORLD ORDER going for broke ?

Is the NEW WORLD ORDER going for broke ?

Let’s list some observations :
1) There are “suspicions “ that the current economic crisis was engineered .
2) The US government while it tries to bail out the criminal banksters gives more money to the military machine .
3) There is increased provocation of perceived enemy nations otherwise identified as the ones with an independent central bank .
4) There is no end in sight to the long lasting wars in Iraq and Afghanistan . But there is also increased military activity in Yemen , Somalia and other places .
5) Blair defends the attack on Iraq . Bush and Co. are still free and
there is a widespread feeling that those monsters are never
going to be prosecuted .
6) As documented by Jesse Ventura what William Milton Cooper called Alternative 2 is in full swing with a frenzied rush to build underground bases . Even the civilian population is getting into the act .
7) What sort of information would prompt the US government to spend hundreds of billions of dollars if not trillions on underground bases ?
8) There has been a lot of speculation about “disclosure “ , but so
far nothing concrete.
9) Richard Hoagland said some time ago that the PTB would rather nuke a city than give up power .
10) Establishment of a seed bank in an island north of Europe .
In conclusion I sense that that PTB is going for broke and their actions are an open challenge. Blatant operations like the 9/11 and other black operations are a sign of desperation because time is running out .

Last edited by enemyofNWO; 02-01-2010 at 11:04 AM.
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:18 PM   #2
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is the NEW WORLD ORDER going for broke ?

2010 should be very interesting, expecting big false flag ops. Also i just read Feb 11th might be worth watching in Iran.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread539924/pg1
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:54 PM   #3
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is the NEW WORLD ORDER going for broke ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
2010 should be very interesting, expecting big false flag ops. Also i just read Feb 11th might be worth watching in Iran.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread539924/pg1

Thanks for the link . We will have to wait and see what develops . I would not be anywhere else even if they paid me . We might be witnesses to something incredible some time in the future .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote