Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 12-07-2008, 09:42 PM   #1
IronWoman

Exclamation Sh@! Hits the fan in canada

please watch this video everyone!!!!!!!!

very important!!!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8UNhhsMARJg

for those of you who think i'm fear mongering..
Old 12-07-2008, 09:49 PM   #2
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sh@! Hits the fan in canada

OMG, what the F is going on there?
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:05 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I guess they had to do something. Britian is all set, next Canada, Mexico & then the good ole USA

I had no doubts they would continue to strife for this but we must not give up on our prayers.

God is on our side and we still have time.

We know they are still planning on war as the message we got from Benjamin Fulford had that right in there.

So we just continue to prepare for what ever is to come.
I just pray that it is not as evil as it sounds.

They think thats they will get by with this but they will all pay and they best remember that. So sad
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:05 PM   #4
sleepingnomore

It's not available anymore, care to fill us in?
Old 12-07-2008, 10:10 PM   #5
IronWoman

The description to the VIDEO----->
(please share this video with all)

Canada right now is going through major political upheavel. Our current Prime Minister (equivalent to your President) released a new budget, in his budget he did not put in a stimulus package which all other political parties were calling for. The only thing he did was on numerous fronts cut the funding to all our other political parties. This was a very calcuated move on his part. By doing what he did, he forced the other parties in our Parliment to form a coalition to oust him as the leader. Why would he do that? Well, as Prime Minister, when he feels Parliment (same as your congress) is disjoined he can call a prorogation, a prorogation is a closing of Parliment (congress). In doing this, he has NO oversight by them, and can do as he pleases. He has called for and recieved his prorogation.
He has 6 weeks before he has to call Parliment back. Which takes us to January 27, 2009.

Now, lets move onto some key facts that are relevent.
1. Colin Powell stated on national tv there would be an event either January 21 or 22.
2. Joe Biden stated in a $25,000/plate dinner, thinking he wasnt being taped "Mark my words, Obama will be tested, if you only take one thing from my talk here tonight, take this, January 21, or 22 there will be an orchastrated event that will test Obama...." Not exact words, but I am sure you have heard this speech.
3. I dont know if you know what the SPP is, but in its most basic form it is this, Canada, US and Mexico are collaborating on many fronts to utilize each countries strengths to "help" each other, Canada's resources, US security forces, and Mexico's manpower.
4. A document that was just released yesterday, but dated February 14, 2008 was a part of the SPP, it was signed by the US and Canada, stating that either, nuculear, chemical, or biological attack, or PROPERTY DAMAGE, would allow for troops from each country to enter the other, and police the citizens.
5. Our Prime Minister, can do this without oversight of Parliment for 7 days AFTER Parliment has seated, if they are in session it must be within 7 days, if they are out of session, they have till 7 days AFTER they have seated. Going on the 21st date, adding they will not sit till the 27th, and then 7 more days If there is ANY type of reason for our countries to "help" each other it will be done without any approval until Febuary 4th. After which time it may be to late to pull back on any agreements we have been involved in for 14 days at that point.
6. The constitution, the congress, and senate, have essentially lost all power through presidential directives already in the US.
7. I live near a heavily populated city in Western Canada. Starting today, we have seen an HUGE increase in military. Let me be clear here, we NEVER see military around. It is being posted all over the place, people dont know what is going on. Even craigslist has people writing posts about it, ( i dont know if you know what craigslist is).

Although I know you KNOW that the **** is going to hit the fan Martin, I want to make you aware, that I have been waiting for signs other than what is going on in the US. I KNEW it would required more than stuff going on in your country, it HAD to involve my country as well to be successful. I could see no way for that to happen, I did not disbelieve, but our country has been extremely stable, and would have NO REASON WHATSOVER, to going into the NAU, and further the One World Order agenda, Propogated by our common enemy. I could see no reason for Canada to enter an agreement to police each others countries, to require your military, for your country to require our resources.

That reason has been created, we have MASS unstablitiy now, we have had MAJOR protesting starting today here, and the time is shorter than most think. We have very very little time.

I just wanted you to know what is happening here so that we may all understand.

I have taken it on assumption that you would be interested in my thoughts, if you are, and have any questions please feel free to contact me. I realize your countrymen are your utmost priority, but we may, like it or lump it, be countrymen soon as well

Please make it clear, that ALL road blocks to a false flag attack, are now cleared!

Harper delays confidence vote, appeals to federalists
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgLUiv...

Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America
http://www.spp.gov/
Old 12-07-2008, 10:19 PM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
I just watched it.

Anytime there is a specific date given out for an catastrophic event it is a diversion from the real date that i feel is Dec 22 at the winter solstice. 1111 or 6666

25,000 dollar dinner, I just watched a show called the 25th hour. Even the word dinner conceals 66666666666. there are no coincidences.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 12-07-2008 at 10:22 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:21 PM   #7
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

this could be a prank? can anybody confirm this. and canadians here?
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:25 PM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Britian is all set,
In what way???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:28 PM   #9
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
The link works for me
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:48 PM   #10
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
The description to the VIDEO----->
(please share this video with all)

Canada right now is going through major political upheavel. Our current Prime Minister (equivalent to your President) released a new budget, in his budget he did not put in a stimulus package which all other political parties were calling for. The only thing he did was on numerous fronts cut the funding to all our other political parties. This was a very calcuated move on his part. [Quote snipped. Please help save our bandwidth and trim down such long quotes. This is in our forum guidelines. Link to full post is at the top of the quote. Karen]
If this is indeed the truth, It won't belong before americas corporate war mongers do something greater than 9-11.
They make there living commiting acts of war, even here at home.

god bless and pass the ammunition

Last edited by Karen; 12-07-2008 at 11:25 PM.
bossyroofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:51 PM   #11
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Sh@! Hits the fan in canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
this could be a prank? can anybody confirm this. and canadians here?
Its no prank;

read below;
Harper's Coup; Power grab in Ottawa
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=11295

Maybe?
It is a testing of the waters for possible marshall law; Canada, could be the first that gets pulled into this kind of dangerous undertow? gio
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:51 PM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

There is a pattern where the wave always start in Canada first and then the US.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:26 PM   #13
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
There is a pattern where the wave always start in Canada first and then the US.
Is that called 'Ocean Current' by chance?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:43 PM   #14
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Is that called 'Ocean Current' by chance?
Or Current events
Old 12-08-2008, 01:46 AM   #15
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

hello...canadian dude here....i can't watch the vidoe, but can verify several facts. canada's parliment is shut down until january 26. this is indeed a topic of debate and protesat in canada. the governor general (our official head of state, representing the queen) has made an unprecidented decision to 'prorouge' parliment...suspend it...
if these facts do coincide with the specualtion of sh*t happening in january....it's serious indeed...
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:47 AM   #16
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

sorry...urm.....*prorogue parliment
Old 12-08-2008, 01:47 AM   #17
mulder

I am writing in a spirit of peace, so don't take this the wrong way. The ground crew should be already prepared for anything. It will be wise to make preparations NOW so you can leave large cities if another war starts in January. Simply choose a place to go to (I think places around 3 hours drive away are not too expensive/tiring to get to if you have to leave at night). Pack up suitcases with necessary items now - food, medicine, blankets, change of clothes, cash, can opener, etc. Service your car & keep it full of gas NOW so you can go if necessary. Hopefully, NOTHING WILL happen, but isn't it better to be prepared now, just in case? All I'm asking is that you prepare, don't leave today as you will just end up returning home a few days later. Really, servicing your car & packing a suitcase will not take long. Several events are converging in January 2009 and this Canadian news is just the latest event.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:17 AM   #18
richard576
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
please watch this video everyone!!!!!!!!

very important!!!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8UNhhsMARJg

for those of you who think i'm fear mongering..
GREAT POST .MARTIN IS A GREAT UTUBER. HE HAS GOOD VIDEOS.MOST PEOPLE ARE STILL SLEEPING.
RICHARD 576
richard576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:23 AM   #19
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

wow....i'm glad to be in the bush...
Old 12-08-2008, 02:52 AM   #20
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

It's hard to see the **** hitting the fan In Canada when America is saturated with poo.

I'm just glad that people are taking the initiative to do their own reporting when they feel things are bad. We need more of that everywhere.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:06 AM   #21
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

ny gut reaction is that what we are seeing, and what we are being told is just a diversion to what is really going on...

the US is invading Canada... the motive - OIL

The Canadians refuse to believe that their government is just as bought and paid for as ours... and much easier to control because of the low population being centralized... they just signed an agreement that allows the US troops to squelch any "unrest" that occurs in their nation, no doubt Mexico has done the same, and they will soon be experiencing some of their own "national unrest"

The noose is getting tighter

then we have the "warning"... that "whatever" will hit home in the middle of January.

go figure. What we are seeing is a plan being carried out that was 50 years in the making... and this is just the beginning stages of it... the first step was to seize control of money/power via "economic collapse" ... then nations, the G 20 just gave the IMF the ultimate authority to govern the affairs of nations on Nov 15th...in order to do that, they have to have control of their citizens... if they get control of the most powerful nation in the world...who's to stop them from controlling the world?

certainly not our congress

WE (the people) have NO plan...
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:52 AM   #22
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Now that it has been exposed, I don't believe it will happen. The one thing the Illuminati/NWO did not count on was the Internet. Keep it free! Keep communicating. Keep the Faith! We shall prevail.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:47 AM   #23
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

at what point do we have a revolution? not enough people awake. not in my community. everybody here is having the revolution in spirit. I say stop traffic at airports. ect.. with banners saying the NWO is taking over. they would think the WWF has come to town. wrestling.

I don't understand why were not protesting. or something. maybe because we are still regarded as the nut cases of the world. Im driving my friends crazy trying to wake them up...

Last edited by dagon; 12-08-2008 at 05:50 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:13 AM   #24
IronWoman

Quote:
at what point do we have a revolution? not enough people awake. not in my community. everybody here is having the revolution in spirit. I say stop traffic at airports. ect.. with banners saying the NWO is taking over. they would think the WWF has come to town. wrestling.

I don't understand why were not protesting. or something. maybe because we are still regarded as the nut cases of the world. Im driving my friends crazy trying to wake them up...
your absolutely right!!

just 'awakening' won't get us anywhere!!!!!!

we have to make changes.. and fast! we have to DO..!!!!

inform everyone you know!!! who cares if they think we are looney bins.!!!!!

omg.. we should so PROTEST..!!!!

i just wish majority of ppl would actually believe usss.. ahhh
Old 12-08-2008, 06:36 AM   #25
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

as long as your friends have their illusions of security first and prosperity second, no matter what that is for them, then your attempts to awaken them represent nothing more than a threat, in fact an outright attack, against the illusions that coddle their minds and bodies. good luck fellow traveler. i feel your pain each and every day i look around me too here.

a good friend once told me something that rings true as time unravels, that is "the hardest thing for anyone to experience in life is watching your loved ones destroy themselves and knowing in your heart there is absolutely nothing you can do". truer words were never spoken
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harper dion canada