Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 02:52 AM   #1
daisiray

Default Kentucky

Hello, wanted to see if anyone on this forum was from the Louisville, KY metro area. Would love to get together and network with "like minds"
Old 09-19-2008, 01:22 AM   #2
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Louisville, KY area

hey im in nyc right now, but my mother is originally from kentucky and her family is all there. its been my parents plan to move there when my dad retires. i think that if the cities start going into martial law i will prob want to go to kentucky. my moms family is from a town clay in webster county i believe
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:43 PM   #3
bandt

I live in South Eastern Kentucky little town called Whitley City.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:42 AM   #4
daisiray

well hey... let's stay in touch. I have access to a small community in southern Indiana... that's probably where I will end up. about 25 miles west of Louisville, KY.
Old 09-23-2008, 02:51 PM   #5
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Default Kentucky

Please list all Kentucky locations here.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:05 AM   #6
xenomorph
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Kentucky

I might be in Kentucky soon if things flare up too much. I was born and raised in Western KY and can make it there from my current location on a full tank of gas. Most of my immediate family is located in a very small town with lots of land around it so it might not be a bad place to be for a while. I wish you all well and am eager to hear about everyone's thoughts and ideas for the days ahead.

Peace.
xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:16 PM   #7
raoulduke666
Avalon Senior Member

Im up here Northern Ky in Boone County just south of Cincinnati
raoulduke666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:18 PM   #8
BryonOsborne
Avalon Senior Member

South eastern Kentucky here. In a town called Martin, its about 20 miles from Pikeville.
BryonOsborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:04 AM   #9
Genny
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I'm in the Louisville area, but also have access to areas in south central Indiana and eastern Kentucky.

I am wondering whether the farmland of Indiana would be better to develop or the forested Appalachian foothills where people stick together and it would be a pain in the rear end for any martial law to take effect.

Also, I am wondering how to "wake up" all the people in those areas. Door-to-door, introduce self, start talking economy, then a little bit of woo, then survival, then a little more woo, etc.?
Genny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:27 PM   #10
R.Z.

Hello Kentucky -

I'm in the Nashville, TN area & someone from Bowling Green contacted me through my New Paradigm Handbook Meetup site - We're trying to work out a meet & greet (time & place undetermined) and I thought I'd see if anyone here might be interested.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:20 PM   #11
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

The Midwest Self Organizing collective now has a web site at:

www.midwestsoc.info

Please feel free to signup if you are in the midwest.

We have a forum, blog, constantly updated news, videos section, mapping for places to go in case of emergency, and much more.

Hope to see you there.

Jonathan
jonathan Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:22 AM   #12
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

PEOPLE OF THE MOUNTAINS!

Anybody interested in joining in a Chemtrail Watch group we've formed in SW VA to track chemtrailing activity and get some data together? There is NO information anywhere about when they chemtrail, and how that relates to our actual weather, so we're collecting our own info. We've got local observers scattered in small towns, and we could use some eastern KY people too, as all our weather is linked. When they chemtrail you, it blows toward us and we're totally sick of all this garbage.

Armed with info (observations, photos, videos) we plan on making a fuss and demanding some answers from local and state "governing bodies" who are not telling us ANYTHING. And also we'll demand some public health initiatives around the aluminum and barium falling so unnaturally from the sky.

Anyone? Contact me at Citizens' Chemtrail Watch ctwatch22@aol.com and I'll help your local group get started. Then you'll be allied with our group. And we're hoping for a nationwide alliance of observers as time goes on, to track systems coming in from the midwest and further.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:38 AM   #13
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

Originally from eastern KY.
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:34 AM   #14
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

lOUISVILLE hERE