Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2009, 12:32 PM   #1
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ground Crew Mobilize!

I am in a state of happiness and hope this morning. Im not shur exactlly whats caused this, maybe this beautiful day in Ohio today. In my hopefulness i had a vision of the people rising up and saying no to the powers to be. "after 3 days theyll steal for food, after a week they will kill". I could not stop pondering on this and i saw them moving people with no hope to camps and military vheicals lining every roadside. It reminded me of Red Dawn (A great old movie with patric swazey). We can stop this. We need to let every one know we are not week. Im going to seek permission to promote Project Camelot Interviews in my city of Columbus, Ohio. I was thinking like the advertisements they put out on cards similar to the ones for events and night clubs that reference a few details and how to access the interview. People need to know this stuff is out there. Whose with me? I was wondering if any one has any strings they can pull to hook me up with someone who can to the printing fairly inexpensive. If a few of us got together we may get a discount?? Any how ive had a calling. Its time to go to work.

P.s. Is anyone in the Columbus, Ohio are interested in orginizing with me?
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote