Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > NETHERLANDS

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 12:38 PM   #1
Anja Morit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Will the Netherlands be flooded?

Rising sealevels is considered to be one of the main coming earthchanges as we move to next density.
Lots of people around the world express their genuine concern towards us Dutch because half of the Netherlands already is below sealevel. Even Bill Ryan asked me in a personal e-mail "whether Holland feels like a secure place to live. Rising sea levels do seem to be an issue and (if this is real) then Holland would seem to be a very vulnerable place to be. At least one insider source we have (who we have not yet published) suggests that such changes might possibly happen very quickly."

Ten years ago I often dreamt about this subject allthough never in a scary way. In one dream I rowed in a boat from one top of a house (the other floors were under water) to another. In another dream I was with some people in a house and watched water rising around us untill we had to take our boats and eventually we were only surrounded by water. The third dream I remember was me getting a guided tour and a wild stream of water suddenly shattered the windows of the building we were shown. It didn't affect us physically or emotionally at all and we just went on shopping on higher grounds in a lovely sunny market place.
The crazy thing about all these dreams was, that I was so at ease with the situation.

Since then I never dreamt about floods anymore allthough I got a better understanding of the risks and the NWO agenda.
I considered emigration based purely on logical reasons, but it just doesn't FEEL the right thing to do for me. Instead I feel a strong intuitive need to clear up the house, to get rid of all redundant stuff. No clue why .....

I am interested in your experiences, views, etc. on this subject! Could it be f.e. that those dreams were just a possible timeline that we have now left behind?

Warm hearted greetings .....
Anja Morit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:29 PM   #2
Gonzo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Will the Netherlands be flooded?

I don't think the whole of holland will be vanished. Only the western side is below sea level. I know "'t Gooi" around Hilversum and Bussum where I used to live are quite safe because it's about 10-20 meters above sea level. Also Amersfoo
Also if you look at past maps you can see that especially the east provinces: Utrecht, Noord-Brabant, Limburg, Drenthe and the east of Groningen have not been submerged in known history.
However it could be that if a lot of the rivers are going to flood and that can still create mayor problems, look at the time when Maastricht was drowned by the Maas somewhere in the 1990's.
My bet is that having a good inflatable rubber boat or something might be a good thing to have.
Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:35 PM   #3
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

Couple weeks ago I attended a meeting in my dreamstate where we were shown different maps of Europe, all showing the same thing : Europe wasn't really recognizable as such, but the Netherlands were gone. However, it was said that there would be many warnings and gradual change, giving people ample time to pack up and leave.
So I guess, Holland's safe enough for now and I'm not moving anywhere anytime soon.
JoinTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:36 PM   #4
mother miles
Avalon Senior Member

the flooding problem jou cant realy rule out.
but running now is going to be hard.
where wil you go ?
i mean jou just dont know where is save.
in a way we are lucky to have such a clear enemy.
i live in nijmegen witch is slightly higher and thus i hope to have a warning and there by some time.

i think its a mind set thads needed rather than starting to run preamptiveley.
dont have stuf you cant run from dont care fore any material things.
the reason for this is famley they wil declare me nuts if i do run and equaly so if i tel them why i think they shuld run.
there fore i wil be here and se who i can bring save and help before i leave.

my englesh writing isnt super my apolegys for this
and im from.
nijmegen gelderland holland.

Last edited by mother miles; 09-12-2008 at 05:41 PM.
mother miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:25 PM   #5
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

yeah, lot's of maps were drawn already ....

However most of them reflect how the Netherlands would look like with the current sea level flooding the country.
Meantime you should think about rising sea levels and probably on top of that storm flooding, tsunami like waves.

A couple of meters above sea level won't do ...

To picture the situation you might face: look at 1953 with circumstances much more difficult, e.g. the authorities being busy
with other problems they have on their hands. Keep in mind that the flooding sometimes comes form the
other side ! Rivers flooding because of mass rainwater coming down from all over Europe.

I think being able to rescue yourself is key here. An inflatable boat sounds great and practical. I hope it will be sufficient.

Conditions may be rough ... and dry places could be tens of kilometers away. And if you arrive there what will the circumstances be in such an emergency ?

It's quite complex to design a masterplan on this beforehand.
Leaving the area is of course a tough decision but creates a lot more great solutions. I guess the question however is much wider.

Look at your life in total and consider if you want to continue it just 'as is' or do you want to make adjustments.

I left Holland a couple of years ago because it all appears artificial to me. I wanted a more nature based life, so I left to the Caribbean.

I feel I have more freedom now to decide how to live my life but even more important now: have a (better) choice how
to stay safe during the bumpy ride of the coming years.

Don't forget: we are ALL co-creators and at least there must be room for FREE WILL

Succes jongens
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:35 PM   #6
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anja Morit View Post
Rising sealevels is considered to be one of the main coming earthchanges as we move to next density.
Lots of people around the world express their genuine concern towards us Dutch because half of the Netherlands already is below sealevel. Even Bill Ryan asked me in a personal e-mail "whether Holland feels like a secure place to live. Rising sea levels do seem to be an issue and (if this is real) then Holland would seem to be a very vulnerable place to be. At least one insider source we have (who we have not yet published) suggests that such changes might possibly happen very quickly."

Ten years ago I often dreamt about this subject allthough never in a scary way. In one dream I rowed in a boat from one top of a house (the other floors were under water) to another. In another dream I was with some people in a house and watched water rising around us untill we had to take our boats and eventually we were only surrounded by water. The third dream I remember was me getting a guided tour and a wild stream of water suddenly shattered the windows of the building we were shown. It didn't affect us physically or emotionally at all and we just went on shopping on higher grounds in a lovely sunny market place.
The crazy thing about all these dreams was, that I was so at ease with the situation.

Since then I never dreamt about floods anymore allthough I got a better understanding of the risks and the NWO agenda.
I considered emigration based purely on logical reasons, but it just doesn't FEEL the right thing to do for me. Instead I feel a strong intuitive need to clear up the house, to get rid of all redundant stuff. No clue why .....

I am interested in your experiences, views, etc. on this subject! Could it be f.e. that those dreams were just a possible timeline that we have now left behind?

Warm hearted greetings .....
I don't want to alarm people but the web bots at halfpasthuman.com are predicting a global coastal event this october, it could be a volcano in the atlantic pushing up sea levels all around or something else, but it will be traumatic and the emotional effects will last six months, 9-11 only had six days of emotional effects, one love
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:41 PM   #7
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

You are always safe, even if your physical body isn't.

'Sticking to' this dimension, however, we have a history of at least 4 centuries water management, and have a large body of expertise in such matters. So that will certainly help, soon as we're about to encounter these problems. Just now an agenda has been embraced to flood designated areas with excess water. Too bad though people are living there.....
Now when I would live there, I'd most certainly be moving.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:42 PM   #8
Rebecca63

I think only half of Holland will be flooded.

But the thing is: are you safe on the side that remains dry land?

The eastern part of Holland will be flooded...by refugees. Hungry and thirsty refugees who need shelter. How can you host a few million refugees from Rotterdam, The Hague and Amsterdam?

Will the police be able to control the situation? Or will the army come in? Just imagine: 17 million people on a piece of land half the size of Holland?...

Yes, I believe the army will come in. To avoid looting from shops due to food-shortages there will be a curfue (avondklok). And soon, if the situation remains uncontrollable, martial law will be imposed.

If you have been stocking foodsupplies for emergencies, you will be a TARGET. It will be snatched from you by hungry people.

Therefore I tell you: leave Holland if you can!
Old 09-12-2008, 10:08 PM   #9
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Or buy a 'woonboot' and stockpile it until it just doesn't sink ...
So you will be safe on both accounts ...
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:31 PM   #10
Rebecca63

haha! It would take just one tsunami-gulf of a few meters and the 'woonboot' would be history.

What about other implications after the inundation of the west of Holland?

*The harvest of the dutch farmers in the east of Holland will fail. The water in the ground will be too salty.

*Also the companies who provide us with our daily drinkingwater might face problems with the saltiness of the groundwater.

*Economic disaster will follow as for instance Rotterdam, a very important harbour which made our economy thrive, is gone. Schiphol as well. The west of Holland was also internationally known for it's flowers like tulips. This industry will also be gone.

*There could be some real chemical disasters happening around the area of Europoort as well. And what about the distruction of communication infrastructure?

My solution: keep a backpack ready for emergencies. With energybars, flashlight, water purification pills - the lot. And waterproof plastified photo's of your dear ones. In case they're lost it's so important you can ask people if they've seen him or her. Gruesome - but of vital importance I think.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:46 PM   #11
Samson
Avalon Senior Member

A vew years ago Delfzijl was nearly flooded. There were only 75 centimeters margin left to prevent us from total disaster. If the wind would have been north that day, we would have been flooded. The situation is much more serious then our government is willing to tell us. There is some information about the urgency available here http://www.mariekedevrij.org/index.htm Youll find 3 pdf's (in Dutch) on waterkering. Once's you've read them you might see why people elsewhere on our planet seem to be more concerned about our risk of being flood then we are.

This Marieke de Vrij (the author) is a very spiritual wise woman. What else can i do then advise you to read what she knows and writes about this subject.

It is not easy 4 me to say that i love and care 4 you but i do
Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:47 PM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i recently heard, that a lot of south americans,
have been / or about to be granted the ability
to move there ;(
(that in itself, would be a cause for concern)
where countries, like canada, have stopped
the flow into it

brightest blessings
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:21 AM   #13
Anja Morit
Avalon Senior Member

As shown in your posts the situation is very complex indeed. First question is what scenario has to be anticipated for.
Tsunami waves from the Atlantic, allthough buffered somewhat by the UK, will have a sudden and devastating impact. A house boat will not be safe, an inflatable boat might be of use afterwards. Waves of 10m f.e. will reach a line from Eindhoven, Nijmegen to Groningen; see floodmap on http://flood.firetree.net/. Because of the broken dikes, half of the Netherlands will remain under water afterwards.
A slower inundation gives us the opportunty to move. But yes ... how to accomodate 10 millions of people in the eastern part! Great example also of the chloride factory! It shows the risks of chemicals being released in the environment and the soothing behaviour of our authorities.

Personally I choose to inform myself properly and meanwhile not to feed any fear. The way I deal with the situation is as expressed beautifully in a previous post: 'I am safe although my 3D body isn't.' Thank you so much for this phrase!
Anja Morit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:19 AM   #14
Swamisalami
Banned

I read the articles from Marijke de Vrij. There are some things in those articles which I never thought of although it's rather simple physics. For example; The vibes, from drilling oil (gas) in the Northsea, coming all the way to the shores of the Netherlands and the structure of the settling sand from the yearly sandsuppletions. Never thought of those things.

Personally I'am not afraid (yet) for a big wave hitting us.

If one comes from the Atlantic ocean we are protected. England and France will be the buffer and a "small" amount will get through The Channel. As the water widens behind The Channel the space for the water increases and the force will decrease. I think the dikes will hold this kind of emergency.

If one comes from the Northsea, Iceland (Ring of Fire http://images.google.nl/imgres?imgur...%3D2%26hl%3Dnl )or Greenland, then the stituation will be more dangerous. The Channel will be the bottleneck and the water will rise extremly fast. Still the biggest havoc will be in the south of England, the north-west of France and the coast of Belgium. We will have wet feet in this situation but I think we will survive this one.

The thing which "frightens" me most a the moment is that our gouvernement is thinking mostly how to protect against the water by building more and higher dikes. What will happen if the water comes from the other side and/or the sky?? River and polders will be overfilled and the capacity of the pumps is to low to get it all out.

They are increasing the pumpcapicity at the moment but will it be enough?

I was born and raised a few hundred meters from the water. The house I live in was flooded during the flood of 1953. Still the salt is coming out of the walls every day. I've seen (sailed) the Northsea/water during hurricanes and nothing on this planet is comparible to the strength of water in anger.

Slowy but surely I'm setting my mind on selling my house and leaving this place, move to higher grounds. Somebody got a room to rent??????
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:33 PM   #15
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Personally I choose to inform myself properly and meanwhile not to feed any fear. The way I deal with the situation is as expressed beautifully in a previous post: 'I am safe although my 3D body isn't.' Thank you so much for this phrase!
Old 09-15-2008, 12:43 PM   #16
Pluto
Avalon Senior Member

I believe this is the single most important issue for us, Avalon Dutchies.
There is a lot going on atm.
Read between the lines in Dutch news of 2008.
A staged flood is eminent.
There are 'storm exercises' in November, look into that.
Study the waterschappen, who are the key players there.
Why did our soon to be king chose water as his "main squeeze"?
Huge can of worms there.
Look it up, follow the money etc.
It's a key issue, thanks Anja for bringing it up :-)

EXchanger,
I can confirm that.
Also from Africa.
It's worse.
Somebody is not only paying them, but also takes care of the red tape.
It's drugs related.
But that's an other topic.

Edit: There's a Tibetian Temple in the north.
A monk there once told me he was sent there to stop the water.

Edit2: we can alter the timeline by studying the subject and then act.

+o(

Last edited by Pluto; 09-15-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:05 PM   #17
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
As shown in your posts the situation is very complex indeed. First question is what scenario has to be anticipated for.
Tsunami waves from the Atlantic, allthough buffered somewhat by the UK, will have a sudden and devastating impact. A house boat will not be safe, an inflatable boat might be of use afterwards. Waves of 10m f.e. will reach a line from Eindhoven, Nijmegen to Groningen; see floodmap on http://flood.firetree.net/. Because of the broken dikes, half of the Netherlands will remain under water afterwards.
A slower inundation gives us the opportunty to move. But yes ... how to accomodate 10 millions of people in the eastern part! Great example also of the chloride factory! It shows the risks of chemicals being released in the environment and the soothing behaviour of our authorities.

Hy,
It will happen for sure, we, my wife and I live in Alkmaar and we thinking of selling the house and moving to France!
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:34 AM   #18
jeromey

Netherlands will be flooded. That's for sure. In fact, it already should be. If the sealevels keep rising slowly you could make your descision well considered. In a case of a poleshift be prepared for some major tsunamis.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:21 PM   #19
Pluto
Avalon Senior Member

Monday Nov 3 - Friday Nov 7 2008 there will be a nationwide exercise in the Netherlands, called Waterproef ( waterproof).

Designed to see if and how different branches of government will interact if dikes break, storms rage, rivers flood etc.,
and coordinated by Taskforce Management Overstromingen ( floods).

Planned dike break end of September in Groningen ( north of the Netherlands)

Last edited by Pluto; 09-26-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:19 PM   #20
quest
Avalon Senior Member

tegenvaller voor doom'n gloomers, een rustige magnetische poolomslag.

http://www.nu.nl/news/1766274/91/Ond...he_omslag.html
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:17 PM   #21
martina
Avalon Senior Member

There is a interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek, he says that there will be a physical poleshift and that the Maya's will come with a message how to survive.
It might be posible that Holland will rise, I have heard something like that 30 years ago or so, but at that time I did not know where they where talking about.

the interview yoy can find here;

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/drunvalo.htm
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:23 PM   #22
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Will the Netherlands be flooded?

Yes the netherlands will be flooded. The question is when?

I Also spoke recently with an ex colleage who told me after I told her soming is going the happen and it has to do with water. She repleyed, that during the day she some times gets flashes of images right at moment where she is and she sees Sea water coming. I always have a feeling of leaving holland . Better pack your bages!!
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:20 PM   #23
Madame Dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

How about creating an email list so that people can warn each other whenever they have a really clear intuitive feeling or dream? I have sometimes dreams that tell me something is going to happen the next day or so... however when I'm really occupied during the day I tend to neglect such warnings.
Madame Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:43 PM   #24
Madame Dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

I have this feeling it will take at least a year before flooding coud occur. Don't know why ... what do you think?
Also I can't leave my job right now so cannot move even if I'd wanted to.
Madame Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:04 PM   #25
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

I view days ago I had a dream of what is goining to happen before the flooding. Realy strong wind that I never saw on this planet before.

I think I was opserving it from some one else close to my home.
And it is not pretty.

I was standing outside and a storm started. I wanted to grap my jacked, because of the rain. Even when it was just a view meters away I never made.

With in 5 second the wind was so strong, that i could not move forward,
With in about 15 second houses and flats started collapes and trees got ripped out of the ground.

Then I woke up.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote