Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-31-2010, 11:29 PM   #151
tron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I could have done the McCollum interview..

its interesting to hear from someone my age..
seagates sound exciting... wondering if some seagates were ment to be underwater at there construction or they went under later.

Ha! His dog makes the same sounds as mine.

He has a pitbull from the sound of the "moan".
I bet its a huggabull one!
tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:36 AM   #152
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron View Post
seagates sound exciting... wondering if some seagates were ment to be underwater at there construction or they went under later...
About the only thing I could find on Project Seagate
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:04 AM   #153
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
I also am of the same opinion mntruthseeker. Did anyone notice his continous glances to the left? It seemed quite unnuatural. The most he did this was an hour into the interview. Be interested to read about others' opinions on this.

I watched the entire interview. I'm not sure what to think just yet. I have an open mind to what he is saying, but I am skeptical as well. I do see the point made by some in this thread that many of us could give and interview like this too.

Regarding his rapid eye movement to his left, I made a point to watch this carefully throughout the interview. What I noticed is that he never did it when he was speaking. He only did it when he was not speaking, typically when he was listening to Kerry. I got the impresion that this was an intentional, controlled action on his part. Something he was able to do when he concentrated on it, but unable to do when he was concentrating on speaking. There was a person sitting to his left, but the rapid eye movement was not an effort to look at that person. He never made the eye movement to his right.

Not sure what to make of it and, actually, I doubt I'll give it much more thought.
lawyerforliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:08 AM   #154
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I think the eye movement was simply a mannerism.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:09 AM   #155
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
About the only thing I could find on Project Seagate
Thanks Majorion for looking... shame the book didn't have anything of substance.

Though the last pic, the black & white one was very intriguing huh? not in relation to the alleged Aden stargate but just in general I mean.

Last edited by Luminari; 02-01-2010 at 01:16 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:16 AM   #156
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
..a black heli made a beeline for my bedroom- it was fitted with a row (arc shaped) of infra red lights- I had just hung up with Aaron and Dave Corso- I was also on skype with Luminari..
This is probably a bit late but I just wanted to verify Eleni's claim about the attack on New Years...

I was going out of my mind with worry as I didn't get to hear if she was ok until about 12 hours later. Usually a busy household.. was awful timing for her that she happened to be alone then. Quite helpless feeling your friend is in danger and you are on the other side of the planet.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:37 AM   #157
Firinn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I think the eye movement was simply a mannerism.

This gives quite a straight forward explanation of "eye accessing cues"
http://www.smartdriving.co.uk/Misc_p..._accessing.htm

Would seem Mr. McCollum was recalling a lot of stuff i.e. not making it up. Aslo looking to the side often at ear level would tell me his primary modality is "Auditory".

Can be a useful tool in undersanding where someone is "coming from" but certainly not "fool proof". Hopefuly this information will add another string to someones bow when viewing their next interview.

Love
Firinn
Firinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:14 AM   #158
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firinn View Post
This gives quite a straight forward explanation of "eye accessing cues"
http://www.smartdriving.co.uk/Misc_p..._accessing.htm

Would seem Mr. McCollum was recalling a lot of stuff i.e. not making it up. Aslo looking to the side often at ear level would tell me his primary modality is "Auditory".

Can be a useful tool in undersanding where someone is "coming from" but certainly not "fool proof". Hopefuly this information will add another string to someones bow when viewing their next interview.

Love
Firinn
Thank you for this link. I have read similar things before.

However, McCollum's eye movement was a rapid flicker horizontially to the left. It always followed a blink of his eyes. It was not a sustained look as if he was trying to recall or construct anything. He blinked a lot during the interview, but not once did he make the rapid flick of the eyes to the left while speaking. Only while listening. I may be wrong, but I think it was controlled.

Having said I would probably not give this any more thought I just did. But now I'm done.
lawyerforliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:31 AM   #159
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Though the last pic, the black & white one was very intriguing huh? not in relation to the alleged Aden stargate but just in general I mean.
Well my friends from Pegasus were discussing that picture a while ago here

If you ask me though, its nothing
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:39 AM   #160
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Well my friends from Pegasus were discussing that picture a while ago here

If you ask me though, its nothing
Oh if you are reading this ZORGON the forum is free again, we'd love it if you came back.. everyone greatly appreciated your contribution and information.

Of course Mr Lear would be wonderful to see you too.

Respect + gratitude x infinity.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:21 PM   #161
Waking.Up
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking.Up View Post
I'm interested where tone3jaguar and his remote viewing abillity are?
As I presumed, no sign of him.
Waking.Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:23 PM   #162
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

well i watched this video through and i do not wish to judge or presume what or if this guy is telling the truth, because there does seem to be a lot of judging in these scenarios.
This guy did come out with some new information which was a pleasant surprise a little different to what we have been given in the past.
I have to say i feel he is genuine, the body language regarding the eye flickering did not seem so strange to me my mother could do this her eyes would flicker back and forth with her not even knowing she was doing it at times, whether it is a nervous thing or not who knows.
I was interested about the links The Watcher gave that is a little odd to say the least, this makes me think, but then there have been links with tv programs and films to other whistle blowers i could mention but i won't from this very forum.

Eleni i felt for you when i read your post i knew things have been happening to you of late but didn't realise, still waiting for that e.mail?
I will be looking out for Aaron's longer interview this young man has a lot to tell i feel. I hope this is not BS as such because this only ties us into the old system of control again we need positive information now because this is really getting tedious we have been round the block so many times i am getting dizzy with it all.
I have a feeling this thread will run for a while yet and until the next interview we can do as much digging as we can about this stargate as Aaron said himself look for yourself do not take his testimony as gospel.
Thanks for the input Bill and nice to see Aaron's take on the responses of this short interview with Kerry.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:49 PM   #163
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yup agree completely and one should question witness testimony- I was just informing that something did indeed occur on Dec. 31st.

Barry, do you know of any helicop fitted with infra red lights? They were on the side (I only saw one side and jumped out of bed to call Aaron and I hid for several hours) but I heard it fly over the house a few times after the first sighting.
Infra red lights? Hmm, not sure, can try and find out.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:34 AM   #164
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting stuff...
Spiritelemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:39 AM   #165
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerforliberty View Post
Thank you for this link. I have read similar things before.

However, McCollum's eye movement was a rapid flicker horizontially to the left. It always followed a blink of his eyes. It was not a sustained look as if he was trying to recall or construct anything. He blinked a lot during the interview, but not once did he make the rapid flick of the eyes to the left while speaking. Only while listening. I may be wrong, but I think it was controlled.

Having said I would probably not give this any more thought I just did. But now I'm done.
Yes, that's right, he only made the rapid left flick while listening.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:11 AM   #166
whatsmyrole
Avalon Senior Member

After watching this video, i felt like i really wanted to believe everything that was being said but for some reason was not 100% sold on it. I cant figure out why either. I tried to do some research on Aaron but really only found these few things.

Just thought i would share them.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1391740/
http://www.mjwproductions.com/Dance/veterans.html
http://www.empac.rpi.edu/events/2009...dmc_screening/
http://laist.com/2008/02/19/vets_tell_the_r_3.php
http://www.meetup.com/members/10238373/
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/feb...ment/et-marks6
http://www1.va.gov/vetevent/wsc/2008...e08.cfm?ID=263
whatsmyrole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:49 PM   #167
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

As a side bar to the topic the links provided by Whatsmyrole are kind of scary. I don't mean Aaron is scary just the fact that so much can be found out by a google search.

I think I'll delete my real name off the net. I don't want strangers knowing where I live, work, hobbies, friends or anything else.

back to topic

Last edited by SteveX; 02-02-2010 at 02:57 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:11 PM   #168
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yup agree completely and one should question witness testimony- I was just informing that something did indeed occur on Dec. 31st.
eleni - Just as an aside here, Dec 31 was a Thursday. It was the day I think, New Years Eve or the day before, the Canadian PM asked the Governor General (Queen's rep in Canada) to shut down Canada's Parliament. It's still shut down - bizarre !!!

There was something this morning (Feb2) about 2 oil barrels (with explosives?) washing up somewhere in Israel. Don't know full details.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:06 AM   #169
Chamber
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyV View Post
Chamber, I'm curious what you would think if a person being interviewed answered the question you posed, "Why should anyone watching believe what you are saying?", with an answer like "I don't really give a **** (choose your own graphic 4 letter word) what anyone thinks about what I say or if they believe me or not."

To me this would be a GREAT response and would indicate that the person telling his/her story has no need of approval and is confident enough within himself that he does not need the agreement or belief of anyone else. I know this is what I have said when asked that question. My husband has been asked that several times when telling his experiences and basically he doesn't care what anyone else thinks or believes.

I would hope that MOST interviewees, including Aaron, would feel this way, since there will always be many who criticize and call you a liar if you tell your story. We are much more centered when our sense of self worth does not depend upon any corroboration from others and cannot be shaken by other's disbelief or criticism. Why Kerry doesn't ask that question, I don't know, but it's possible many would find it insulting if they were told "I don't care WHAT you think about my experiences!". So perhaps Kerry is wise to NOT ask it.

Nancy
It really depends on the intricacies of the response...and they can be very subtle.

Someone could say "I don't care what anyone thinks" and convey complete apathy....or say the same exact thing and convey defensiveness. Defensiveness is always a red flag for me.

As Bill pointed out, Aaron makes the point of saying "research for yourself." If memory serves me correctly I think he also made the statement "I hope I'm wrong" in reference to something not very fun happening.

To me statements like these are a reflection of the individual and their genuineness. It shows they are not seeking validation and are unafraid of being wrong...because they are on the same quest for Truth as all of us are.

Meanwhile an individual pushing an agenda or with some vested interest in the masses believing what they are saying is going to have a vastly different response.

For me....anyone absolutely certain and insistent of what Is and what Is Not puts them self into question. Here I would dissect the Kerry/Greer video but that's far too much of a chore for me right now. lol
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:02 PM   #170
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Project Camelot should try to interview Timothy Thrapp. He knows much more than Wade Frazier does in my opinion.

Please listen to this hour long audio interview. It starts off a bit slow, but picks up a great deal later on.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/waterfu.../09/29/timothy

Last edited by Spiritelemental; 02-04-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Spiritelemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:30 PM   #171
Ravencalls
Avalon Senior Member

What do a pirate and an alien have in common?.....

I will leave it an open joke for now.. ..

clue~ it has nothing to do with ships !

Anyway about all this talk on the Project Seagate and McCollum....

well all I can say is if its true.... we should be getting more people comming out to speak about it....and eventually we might get some info on Google about it.. ~smile~

keep it comming...
Ravencalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:17 PM   #172
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Coming out of the shadows to say that I am extremely happy that Bill entered into this discussion. Just knowing that you trust him makes me give Aaron a second chance. I was on the skeptic side, and still largely am (I am interested in the esoteric but I am nowhere near the level that many people are on who research and have a native understanding, so it is easy for me to be skeptic.)

Everyone's comments have a place in this thread, and discussing the discussion is kind of silly when we could be discussing Aaron!
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #173
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Well stated Mr. Ryan, well stated indeed.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote