Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-18-2008, 10:39 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Huge Protests As New Jersey Declares Flu Vaccines Mandatory

http://www.prisonplanet.com/huge-pro...mandatory.html
Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Friday, Oct 17, 2008

Hundreds of concerned parents participated in demonstrations outside the New Jersey Statehouse yesterday in protest of the State’s decision to mandate flu vaccinations for young children.

Protesters also turned out to support a bill that would allow for conscientious objections to forced vaccinations, arguing that medication should be the choice of the parent not the government.

New Jersey’s health department has indicated that it is strongly opposed to such legislation, stating “Broad exemptions to mandatory vaccination weaken the entire compliance and enforcement structure”.

New Jersey’s policy was approved last December by the state’s Public Health Council and is taking effect this fall, reports the Daily Texan.

Children from 6 months to 5 years old who attend a child-care center or preschool have until Dec. 31 to receive the flu vaccine, along with a pneumococcal vaccine.

cont on link with videos of protests.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:13 PM   #2
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Huge Protests As New Jersey Declares Flu Vaccines Mandatory

It seems that Bill deagle was right all time long hahaha.

(it isn't good anyway hahaha mmm )

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:43 PM   #3
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I hope these parents don't give in and keep the protest up.

I would not send my kids to day care if it was mandatory. Last years' vaccine was only 40 % effective at best.

Next thing they will want them all chipped.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:22 PM   #4
LaRosa
Avalon Senior Member

I carefully pick-up my fights. I keep my energy for as long as possible and when i decide to fight one, I hit with maximum power.

With my first child coming in 4 months, I will do all I can to make him a vaccine-free human. There may be benefits for vaccination on the short term, but I believe that on the long run, we weaken the human race with those controversial injections. What do you think?

Cheers
LaRosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:18 PM   #5
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRosa View Post
I carefully pick-up my fights. I keep my energy for as long as possible and when i decide to fight one, I hit with maximum power.

With my first child coming in 4 months, I will do all I can to make him a vaccine-free human. There may be benefits for vaccination on the short term, but I believe that on the long run, we weaken the human race with those controversial injections. What do you think?

Cheers
I don't think there are any short term benefits unless you count not getting hassled by schools and organizations like the YMCA. When my son was a baby I was taking him to a swimming class for mothers and babies but we were told to leave because I wouldn't have him vaccinated. Since they are a private organization they have the right to do that.

Schools try to make you believe that you have to vaccinate your children, but you don't. They also attempt to make you feel guilty or negligent, but that tactic doesn't work with me. I always handed in a religious exemption for both of my children. Neither of them had any vaccination or shot of any kind throughout their entire childhood. They were very healthy and are still healthy at ages 28 and 24. If there was any kind of communicable illness going around they occasionally got sent home for a few days, and I was told that might happen when I handed in an exemption. Now my son's 2 year old is being raised vaccine free.

I made a point of studying extensively all about the pros and cons of vaccinations while I was pregnant with my first child 29 years ago. It is claimed by proponents of vaccinations that they have cut down on epidemics and numbers of deaths. There are many doctors and researchers who refute those claims and provide evidence to the contrary. There was a lot of evidence that vaccinations were and are dangerous. I decided that even if I was wrong in choosing to not vaccinate my children it was better to err on the side of caution and not allow them to be vaccinated.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:26 PM   #6
lilac
Avalon Senior Member

This is one of the many ways that the NWO types have found to shorten our lives and render us powerless. These injections are harmful and can cause autism and other serious problems. Please read: http://www.safeminds.org/

24 years ago I chose not to immunize my child. We traveled to India several times. She and my other daughter have grown to be strong, healthy women. All three of us are almost never sick. Last year my daughter went to a lecture and heard information about immunization that the doctor doesn't usually include. Imagine my joy when she phoned and thanked me for keeping her vaccine-free
lilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:30 PM   #7
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Lilac, thx for the link to safeminds. Unfortunately we were young and unexperienced parents when we gave our first born daughter vaccine. It will not happen again with her or her younger brother. Its like they play on ones insecurity around these issues. young parents want the best for their children right?
The first thing that hit me when reading about mercury being one of the ingredients in most vaccines, and thats supposed to "attack" us on a cell-level, I immediatley thought that this must be one of the major causes for getting "unprovoked" cancer (like when healthy non smoking people get it, or children). There has been so many cancer realated deaths in my family, including the most tragic death of my brothers 10 yr old son, that I have been wondering a lot about where it originates from.
Perhaps vaccines is the key, because most people get them. And some are weaker and suffer more from it than others? Perhaps the TPTB wishes to sort out the weaker people of the population?
Just a thought.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:44 PM   #8
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

I would pull my kid out of school and homeschool them.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:48 PM   #9
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Huge Protests As New Jersey Declares Flu Vaccines Mandatory

i know im gonna get some bad feed back for saying this but i support getting young people vaccinated
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:49 PM   #10
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Does anybody know if religious exemption is a way out. I know that when I was a kid they wanted everybody to be vaccinated and even at the school I teach now it is a requirement. However, I just fill out this fourm that my parents have been giving me for years now and it exempts me from the vaccination based on religious principals.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:01 PM   #11
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone who really does their research would never support vaccinations.

My kids were both born at home (I had a medical background-I knew what goes on "behind the scenes" at hospitals. Head up to all expectant parents: unless you have a SERIOUS health issue that requires techno-medical support, give birth at home with an experienced lay mid-wife, or be aware that your "rights" are suspended the minute you consent to a hospital birth-scary, but true). They were also long term breastfed and were NOT vaccintated.

I have had no problems with public schools-you simply sign a waver and I stated that I was not vaccinating based on SCIENTIFIC OBJECTION. That IS an option, as WELL as religious exemption.

Now it is not an issue as we are homeschooling. Even when I was a medical intern, I rejected the "mandatory vaccinations" and was given a stern lecture about how I could DIE! I didn't do them then, and I would never do them now. I studied virology and have the science training behind me and that's why I am so vehemently opposed to them. Not only are they not efficacious-vaccination does not equal immunization-they are toxic and designed to be that way. TRULY!

Check it out for yourself, folks!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:08 PM   #12
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Huge Protests As New Jersey Declares Flu Vaccines Mandatory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post

My kids were both born at home (I had a medical background-I knew what goes on "behind the scenes" at hospitals. Head up to all expectant parents: unless you have a SERIOUS health issue that requires techno-medical support, give birth at home with an experienced lay mid-wife, or be aware that your "rights" are suspended the minute you consent to a hospital birth-scary, but true). They were also long term breastfed and were NOT vaccintated.

I have had no problems with public schools-you simply sign a waver and I stated that I was not vaccinating based on SCIENTIFIC OBJECTION. That IS an option, as WELL as religious exemption.

Now it is not an issue as we are homeschooling. Even when I was a medical intern, I rejected the "mandatory vaccinations" and was given a stern lecture about how I could DIE! I didn't do them then, and I would never do them now. I studied virology and have the science training behind me and that's why I am so vehemently opposed to them. Not only are they not efficacious-vaccination does not equal immunization-they are toxic and designed to be that way. TRULY!

ok well know youve got me curious because i just got one lol wat exactly are they designed to do if there not designed specificly for virus protection
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:12 PM   #13
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi joe2288,

On the contrary. I commend your comment.

Over here in Brazil children from birth are obliged to have certain vaccines, shots and tests. These are to prevent disease and illness. It saves the government money to prevent, rather than to take a child into hospital with something like whooping cough, keeping them admitted for a couple of weeks then turning them back out onto the unprotected streets.

Also, over here, they're giving out flu shots to the elderly to prevent the elderly becoming ill. It's just cheaper that way, and of course the pharmas get a kick out of it.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
i know im gonna get some bad feed back for saying this but i support getting young people vaccinated
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:29 PM   #14
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I am not saying all vaccines are bad. Some have helped to stop sickness and spreading of disease. We have a farm and I only buy cattle that have been vaccinated for different bovine illnesses.

My point is it is my choice to buy these calves. No one says I HAVE TO.

What I don't like is the parents being told that it is mandatory. No FREE WILL there.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:13 PM   #15
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Great post, Theresa. The more you really research the affects of vaccines and the science behind the theory, the more you disagree with the basic theory that vaccinations prevent certain illnesses. In addition to not agreeing with the basic premise about the NEED for vaccines, the fact that they are toxic should be enough to convince anyone not to allow their children to have them. Our immune systems are greatly weakened by vaccines and those who are particularly sensitive can be harmed and can even die from vaccinations.

There are hundreds of doctors who have come out against vaccines, but they can jeopardize their licenses if they are too high profile. The FDA and CDC don't like anyone to disagree with them, and certainly the big pharma corporations don't intend to lose money. It only makes sense that you can't trust your health or your children's health to corporations that have a vested interest in having more sick people who need to buy more drugs.

In the state of Oregon Scientific or Philosophical Objection was not an acceptable reason so I had to do a Religious Exemption. Each state has different reasons accepted for exemptions, but I think all states still have to accept a religious exemption. Several states are trying to make vaccinations mandatory. So far it hasn't worked, but it's coming close in several states.

Congratulations on home schooling. I home schooled my son for all but 6 years. My daughter loved school and did well, so I let her stay. My son was much better off being home schooled. Some children just don't fit in the public school system or even private schools. We tried 3 different private schools for him and he didn't fit in there either. You really have to be conscious of each childs individual needs. One of my children was born at home and the other was an unavoidable C-Section. We almost NEVER went to doctors the entire time they were growing up.

Doctors are wonderful when you have something that's broken and needs repair or in an emergency, but I would never consult a Doctor for a normal disease, or even any kind of degenerative disease like cancer. If you research you can usually find better ways of healing yourself.

Nancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post

Old 10-20-2008, 10:16 PM   #16
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Myra,

Didn't California recently pass or try to pass a law that if you homeschool your children you must have a teaching degree or license? They really seem to be trying to make homeschooling almost impossible.

Nancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
I would pull my kid out of school and homeschool them.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:29 PM   #17
Triggerpull29
Avalon Senior Member

God I really didn't know anything about vaccines when I was going into the Marine Corps...They shot us full of pretty much anything you can imagine.

I can't even remember them all...I do remember everyone at the base being sick for the first month and a half. Many were hospitalized and quaruntined...you don't hear about that in the public circles. I however was only sick for a little while then I was strong as an ox.

Still don't know what these could do to me in the long term though.
Triggerpull29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:49 PM   #18
Druid
Avalon Senior Member

The big problem with vaccines is that we have absolutely no idea what's really inside them (other than the usual mercury preservative). They can put whatever they like in them.There's no requirement for Big Pharma (who make $billions out of each new type), to list all the 'ingredients'. Basically, people are just guinea pigs. I'm almost 70 years old and in very good health. I haven't had to see a doctor for any reason in almost 30 years. I'm convinced that a great deal of my good health is due to the fact that I've refused vaccines and antibiotics for 40 years.
Druid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:51 PM   #19
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

wow.

folks, its a war fought on so many different fronts: political, economic, spiritual, social, and NUTRITIONAL/MEDICAL.

if you think that vaccines are good, you havent done ANY research into this. do you really think that the government has our best interests involved? do you realize the same people who run the FDA and EPA are the same people who run big pharma and monsanto? they simply go from the FDA board to monsantos executive board and back again every few years. and thats not even being covered up. its public knowledge.

the world according to monsanto (illustrates the political-corporate revolving door)
http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=105

mercury, autism, and the global vaccine agenda (high doses of mercury, anyone?)
http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=108

i dont eat ANYTHING which i dont know whats in it, so why should i be stuck with needles and have NO idea what the ingredients are? knowing what you know about what is in a big mac, how would you like to be forced to eat it? now multiply the detriment to your health by about 1000 that you think that big mac does... and you have an idea of what the thimerosal is doing to your brain tissue. and wash it down with some fluoridated water so you can intensify the damage. STOP the herd mentality!

take a look at the ingredients: http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html

now, NOT ALL vaccines have poisons in them, but most do. however, all of them dont always help. why use them? $$$$. thats the name of the game. (its also nice that it dumbs us down and makes us much more docile to control.) dont buy into what mainstream medicine claims, and dont bother asking your doctor.... he/she will just regurgitate what he read in JAMA which is all research funded by big pharma. and you can bet that that research comes out exactly in big pharmas favor.

as micjer said, besides a health issue, its a body issue. since when does the government have a right ove an individuals body? if you allow this, and youre setting us up for microchip implantation. "oh, its good for you! get chipped! itll save lives!"

this one is only 28 minutes long, but gives you an inkling into what you DONT know: http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=29 (christopher bryson presents: the fluoride deception)

and... as always... please, dont take my word for it, or the videos word for it. feel free to do your own research.

take the time. watch the links.

bb w/c
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:47 AM   #20
Shellie
Banned

Nancy: California's trying VERY hard. But there is a lot of support against it... if California goes down, so will all the other states.

The big question is: what do single parents with young children do? I have heard of a few in the homeschooling community who have pulled it off, but those are usually with teenagers.

I think a big question we should be asking is how are we ALL going to refuse? What if they require the vaccine in order to get a driver's license? Do banking? Enter a public building? What then?
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:37 AM   #21
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post

I think a big question we should be asking is how are we ALL going to refuse? What if they require the vaccine in order to get a driver's license? Do banking? Enter a public building? What then?
I know what the answer is if it were about being chipped. ( and I understand they could put a microchip in a vaccine) I'd be driving without a licence or more likely biking. I could probably get by without going into a public building.

The tough one is the banking. I run my own business and I'm not sure what to do here.(deposits checks mortgage payments etc.) Any advice???

Old 10-21-2008, 03:39 AM   #22
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

PLEASE watch this video on googlevideo, ESPECIALLY ALL YOU MOMS OUT THERE!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...q=4&oq=vaccin#

It is a documentary by a doctor regarding vaccines.

I just met a woman who's child was normal before getting her 18 month shot and now has autism. Many believe autism is on the rise because of the mercury in them. Even though the drug company said they would take it out they never took the old vaccines off the shelf and kids are still getting them.

Even without the mercury or themerisol, they have many other contaminents in them. NO wonder out servicepeople are sick the first month and a half after getting their shots.

I had one flu shot in my life in 1991 when I lived in CA, never again. I was sick as a dog for weeks. They are EVIL.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:47 AM   #23
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Here in the western U.S. the big thing is at hours old they are trying to give newborns a shot for Hepatitis B..... This is a dangerous condition but you do not get it easy. AND the whole family had to get in the way to prevent them from giving that shot to our newborn Grandchild. The other Grandma was there when it became a issue. My son did not know what to think but after learning just what they were saying he did agree and said no. Now as the months go by each and every time he has a check up the Dr. will again "press the Mom" to let them give that shot to this infant. Not yet able to walk and in a safe inviorment yet they want to give a baby a very unproven shot. The heath minster of France has filed a law suit over this "newer vaccine"..

As for the flu shot I have other issues and I was taking one faithfully never again. I had one 3 years ago and I thougth it made me sick then 2 years ago I know it did. Like I said I have other issues but they have done enough to this body with all their "life saving" vaccines.

I say GET your mind full of knowledge and then think about it.. Really think and go with your own inside feeling.. (Shots are another reason I will never plan to leave the U.S. there are so many shots they want you to get. Just in case.)
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:01 AM   #24
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I have been told by some energy workers that anything harmful in these vaccines can be neutralized, including chips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRosa View Post

Cheers
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:03 AM   #25
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I already posted this but it bears repeating -- there are ways to neutralize the effects of these shots if one cannot fight City Hall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie1971 View Post
Here in the western U.S. the big thing is at hours old they are trying to give newborns a shot for Hepatitis B..... This is a dangerous condition but you do not get it easy. AND the whole family had to get in the way to prevent them from giving that shot to our newborn Grandchild. The other Grandma was there when it became a issue. My son did not know what to think but after learning just what they were saying he did agree and said no. Now as the months go by each and every time he has a check up the Dr. will again "press the Mom" to let them give that shot to this infant. Not yet able to walk and in a safe inviorment yet they want to give a baby a very unproven shot. The heath minster of France has filed a law suit over this "newer vaccine"..

As for the flu shot I have other issues and I was taking one faithfully never again. I had one 3 years ago and I thougth it made me sick then 2 years ago I know it did. Like I said I have other issues but they have done enough to this body with all their "life saving" vaccines.

I say GET your mind full of knowledge and then think about it.. Really think and go with your own inside feeling.. (Shots are another reason I will never plan to leave the U.S. there are so many shots they want you to get. Just in case.)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote