Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 03-18-2009, 03:21 AM   #676
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
What form was the illness, if you don't mind me asking? Was it more a herx reaction? Boy, if so, and if it took that much to get it out, that was some deeeeep stuff.

I know that I have "sensitive" sinuses, and the smell can be really a problem for me. Swimming nose clamps and a followup with another allowable beverage has taken care of most of those problems.

alys
I got the flu for a week. I dont know what a 'herx' reaction is. As for me, the taste doesnt bother me. I just mix it with water or juice. I started taking it again today. I took 5 drops today.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:51 PM   #677
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

The herx reaction is where your body is having to rid itself of a die-off of pathogens in fairly large amounts, and you end up with diarrhea and vomiting. If you had a fever, that was really the flu - a LOT of that going around this year and I have a sneaking suspicion that chemtrails may be involved. I rarely get sick, other than just plain ole allergies.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:19 PM   #678
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
The herx reaction is where your body is having to rid itself of a die-off of pathogens in fairly large amounts, and you end up with diarrhea and vomiting. If you had a fever, that was really the flu - a LOT of that going around this year and I have a sneaking suspicion that chemtrails may be involved. I rarely get sick, other than just plain ole allergies.
alys
I didnt vomit or have diarrhea. I may have picked up the flu from my niece and nephew. I rarely get sick too. As for chem trails - southern ontario has a lot of them. What are they spraying? I see a lot of long parallel and crossed lines across the sky. Especially in the spring/summer/fall. I heard they are spraying small particles to deflect the sun's energy back into space to slow the warming of the planet. But what effect is it having on us? What are the particles?
Old 03-18-2009, 02:39 PM   #679
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Hard to know what they're spraying, for sure barium and aluminum, which will potentially do exactly what you're saying. Also, some sort of "stuff" to help keep the particles disbursed.

One thing I saw recently was that rather than there being an intentional spraying of organic material (such as germs, etc.) that the organic material which shows up is actually a(n) (unintended) result of the spray "catching" pathogens high in the air and bringing them down to earth.

Wish I could find where I saw that - I have a limited number of forums that I read that have these topics, but it slips my mind. And I really don't want to hijack this thread, which is MMS, not chemtrails.
alys
Old 03-21-2009, 05:19 AM   #680
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightfarmer View Post
I am making my own MMS 4oz bottle of drops from sodium chlorite powder and distilled water. There two sets of directions, one is 1 oz of sodium chlirite powder plus 3 oz of distilled water. The second is 4 tablespoons mixed with 3 oz of water. On my scales 4 tablespoons of sodium chlorite powder weighs 2 oz. I want to make sure of the correct formulation. Then I will mix 1 drop with 5 drops of citric acid .

Thanks Midnight farmer.
Blessings Midnight farmer.

Here is a note from Part II of Jim Humble's Book.

Note: The MMS in a four ounce bottle actually weighs 5.5 ounces, because
it is much heavier than water.

I'm not sure if this helps you.

Jim Humble's Part II book available for $19.95 at this website. The retail price is $24.95.

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:28 AM   #681
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
UPDATE

Hey all, hope your all well.

Not been on in a while...i stopped taking MMS since the new baby arrived...just had loads on my plate, some redudancies at work etc....

Edit - just wanted to add. Obviuosly I have not just soaked in MMS. I have also filed my worse toe a little and snipped it some. But i think you can agree - big difference. I will add more photos soon - im not too good with a camera.
High Five Flashback,

Congratulations are in order in more ways than one.

Happy to hear the new baby arrived and all are adjusting well.

Awesome news on the toenail fungus. Can you just imagine the changes taking place inside your body that you cannot see.

P a L
Old 03-21-2009, 05:56 AM   #682
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

How does mms affect the pineal ,and pituitary glands? I started takeing it, and then i stopped, because thats the G8 way out of Hell. Does anyone know ,or ever thought about this? HELP !!! You can destroy the pineal gland just by drinking to much soda,and MMS is like BLEACH.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:12 AM   #683
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
How does mms affect the pineal ,and pituitary glands? I started takeing it, and then i stopped, because thats the G8 way out of Hell. Does anyone know ,or ever thought about this? HELP !!! You can destroy the pineal gland just by drinking to much soda,and MMS is like BLEACH.
Hey 777, good question. I started the MMS two months ago and it has definitely cleared up several issues. I even killed off pnuemonia over a 48 hour period a couple weeks ago with some heavy doses. Then I had some of your thoughts about what this stuff would do to 'balance' internally. Evidently, it has around a 13 PH level right?

I feel 'clearer' and better than I have felt in years so whatever it was that was accumulating inside over the years has been clearing up or dissolving.

I did notice that several times I had to up the dosage once in awhile in order to advance in protocol, so maybe certain thresholds have to be pushed through. But I don't sense any negative effects with high doses or long term use.

Actually it is empowering knowing that this stuff can work so well on so many different issues. Of course it is not a nutritional substance so healthy helpings of nutritional food should help restore some chemical attributes the pineal and pituitary could use, and maybe a little bit more effective now.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:22 AM   #684
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Actually, I've herd that it can remove a build up on the gland, of what kind of build up I don't know, but I herd it.

Also, Humble say's that it's not strong enough to hurt human cells.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:24 AM   #685
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Hey 777, good question. I started the MMS two months ago and it has definitely cleared up several issues. I even killed off pnuemonia over a 48 hour period a couple weeks ago with some heavy doses. Then I had some of your thoughts about what this stuff would do to 'balance' internally. Evidently, it has around a 13 PH level right?

I feel 'clearer' and better than I have felt in years so whatever it was that was accumulating inside over the years has been clearing up or dissolving.

I did notice that several times I had to up the dosage once in awhile in order to advance in protocol, so maybe certain thresholds have to be pushed through. But I don't sense any negative effects with high doses or long term use.

Actually it is empowering knowing that this stuff can work so well on so many different issues. Of course it is not a nutritional substance so healthy helpings of nutritional food should help restore some chemical attributes the pineal and pituitary could use, and maybe a little bit more effective now.
What is your dosage right now, and do you plan on a continuious program. 13 ph is pretty high, when the
Cre8or's ph is 7. Sometimes things can be doing well in some areas and destructive in others.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:27 AM   #686
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
Actually, I've herd that it can remove a build up on the gland, of what kind of build up I don't know, but I herd it.

Also, Humble say's that it's not strong enough to hurt human cells.
Hey thanks Machinamentum, I was just concerned. Do you have any recollection as to where you heard this info?
Old 03-21-2009, 07:46 AM   #687
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I was on another forum for mms, I'll take a looksy see if I can find it.

If my logic serves me right, mms removes heavy metals. Aluminum is commonly found in the brain due to armpit deodorant and eating off of metals.

I'm always looking to better that little happy gland in there, but sometimes ya need a boost of DMT here and there.

Old 03-21-2009, 07:46 AM   #688
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What is your dosage right now, and do you plan on a continuious program. 13 ph is pretty high, when the
Cre8or's ph is 7. Sometimes things can be doing well in some areas and destructive in others.
Right now I can only handle 1- 15 drop dose a day taken at night so I can have a clear head for work. On the weekends though I started back to 2 - 15 drop doses. My plan is to eventually get to 2 and then 3- 15 drop doses during the day yet still function at work but to make it past the protocol end eventually. I just started adding a 1/4 teaspoon of DMSO in a seperate glass of water 1/2 hour before the MMS at night to give the MMS a little bus ride deeper into tissues.

A good friend of mine in Florida loves his own personal experiments with many alternative products in order to find out their vulnerabilities and faults. He has totally overloaded himself with the MMS just to see his body reactions in as many areas as he could pay attention too, and well... he hasn't been able to tear it down yet and just the other day he did 10- 15 drop doses and finally had no adverse detox reactions, maybe he is just a little silly for doing that but he has certainly tested it for his own understanding.

I don't plan on long term usage once I can find that threshold of no reaction at 3 x's 15 drops a day. I do think that slower protocol gives the body a better chance at healing along the way, and I am starting to understand why Jim Humble said it is possible to increase the lifespan by up to 25 years!!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 07:54 AM   #689
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Fluoride Accumulates in Pineal Gland

Fluoride, added to the water supply of many cities and counties and sold by WalMart in its nursery water, has a tendency to accumulate not only in developing teeth causing discoloration, and in bones making them brittle. The mineral is associated with cancer and it also accumulates in the pineal gland, an important hormone control center, where it wreaks considerable havoc.

http://mmsmiracle.wordpress.com/2007...-pineal-gland/

MMS Mixing Instructions and Dosage
To purify water: (including spigot water) one drop of MMS in one gallon of water will remove fluoride, heavy metals, and pathogens from the water

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=337511
Old 03-21-2009, 07:55 AM   #690
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I believe soda bottling companies don't remove the fluoride out of the general water supply when bottling sodas.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:56 AM   #691
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Also... I just found out about the class action lawsuits against doctors and hospitals for administering MRI's when they offered the contrast injections which they told patients was just Iodine, but turns out it is a toxic soup called 'Gadolinium'.

So anyone whom has had an MRI with this stuff injected into their body has a substance inside them that hardens the tissues all over. So we'll see if the DMSO and MMS combination can restore what that **** screwed up!

And get this... a side effect of MMS for me was I can no longer stand the taste or smell of coffee... go figure! My craving switched over to Orange Juice which of course is acid but turns alkaline in the body so my body chemistry has changed which changed my desire.

Maybe the Teeter Toter effect helps bring the balance back?

Last edited by Christo888; 03-21-2009 at 08:04 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:02 AM   #692
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Also... I just found out about the class action lawsuits against doctors and hospitals for administering MRI's when they offered the contrast injections which they told patients was just Iodine, but turns out it is a toxic soup called 'Gadolinium'.

So anyone whom has had an MRI with this stuff injected into their body has a substance inside them that hardens the tissues all over. So we'll see if the DMSO and MMS combination can restore what that **** screwed up!
I've taken 15 drops a day and feel nothing ,no sickness at all. Does this mean i have some mean parasites.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:09 AM   #693
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Friend of mine is real healthy she took 10 the first time and 15 the second and then went to 2 times a day at 15 right away and plus she was drinking it! She does eat very well though.

But like for me and everyone I know, taking large doses in the morning will make ya sick even with her.

I do 1 15 dose with DMSO every other night that's about all I can handle atm.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:18 AM   #694
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've taken 15 drops a day and feel nothing ,no sickness at all. Does this mean i have some mean parasites.
Parasites are the easiest for MMS to kill off. It is the bacteria and virus' and heavy metal that takes a little more time.

You perhaps are one of the lucky ones whom have less to tackle!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 09:05 AM   #695
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Probably means you are clear - except: are you avoiding Vitamin C ? If you are still taking Vit C, you are nuking the MMS before it can do anything - that goes for drinking Orange juice too - or any other food with lots of Vit C.

I am told you need 4hrs between MMS and Vit C

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:46 AM   #696
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Blessings 777 The Great Work,

Actually MMS is a salt, not a bleach.

Exerpt From Part II of Jim Humble's Book:

Quote:
Chlorine dioxide kills pathogens by oxidation, a completely different
chemical reaction than that of chlorine (chlorination) and oxidation
results in no harmful chemicals. A 10-ppm drink of chlorine in juice
will cause a healthy person several hours of nausea, while a 10-ppm
drink of chlorine dioxide causes no nausea at all for a healthy person,
and yet it is more efficient in killing pathogens than chlorine.

None of the functions or elements of the human body including
friendly aerobic bacteria are affected by chlorine dioxide in diluted
solutions of 50-ppm or less. On the other hand, solutions of 0.1 to 1-
ppm seem to induce a spectacular immune response reaction
attacking anaerobic bacterium, viruses, parasites, harmful molds,
yeasts and other pathogens. Without realizing it, hundreds of
thousands of Americans have been drinking diluted solutions of
chlorine dioxide for more than 100 years in various health waters
sold to the public. Diluted solutions of salt treated with electricity
have been sold as “health water” under various names such as
“Willard Water” which is still being sold. Most of these waters
contain low levels of chlorine dioxide as a result of the electrolytic
treatment. The chlorine dioxide concentration in such water was very
low and thus was never strong enough to do a thorough job of killing
pathogens in the body, however the benefits claimed for these health
waters were more than likely caused by the chlorine dioxide as there
is no other element in the water that would seem beneficial. Other
health drinks have been sold that contain various chlorine
derivatives. Stabilized Oxygen which is a diluted solution of sodium
chlorite when diluted further with water very slowly gives off chlorine
dioxide. The MMS is just a stronger solution to which a food grade
acid has been added. The acid such as vinegar or citric acid often
used in soft drinks reduces the solution to an acid condition but still
within a food range which releases up to about 1-ppm chlorine
dioxide, a level of concentration that is sometimes found in
processed food but is 100’s of times that which is produced in
Stabilized Oxygen.

Because of the acetic acid in the vinegar, or citric acid, when added
to a sodium chlorite solution, the solution begins to release chlorine
dioxide on a linear timed basis for up to 12 hours. Stomach acid
does not tend to significantly change this timed release. The amount
of salts and vinegar is calculated to release one milligram of chlorine
dioxide per hour. An hour is the amount of time that it takes one
milligram of chlorine dioxide to deteriorate into table salt and other
harmless chemicals plus one very useful chemical. The linear
production of chlorine dioxide and its constant deterioration into
table salt and chemicals brings about a constant level of chlorine
dioxide in the body for approximately 12 hours at which time all
chlorine dioxide deteriorates leaving no trace and nothing that is
deleterious to the body. Thus the poison index after that period of
time is zero.
Part I of Jim Humble's Book available as FREE DOWNLOAD. Click on ABOUT MMS Scroll Down to MMS RESOURCES, the 9th link is FREE DOWNLOAD.

Jim Humble's Part II Book available for $19.95 at this website. The retail price is $24.95.

MMS and Citric Acid Activator at reasonable price with low cost shipping prices in US. Shipping available worldwide also.

This Jim Humble approved company uses the nice dropper tops that don't crystallize or let out extra drops. Packaged by a Nutraceutical Company in sealed containers.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:34 PM   #697
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
Friend of mine is real healthy she took 10 the first time and 15 the second and then went to 2 times a day at 15 right away and plus she was drinking it! She does eat very well though.

But like for me and everyone I know, taking large doses in the morning will make ya sick even with her.

I do 1 15 dose with DMSO every other night that's about all I can handle atm.
Hi: what is DMSO & where do I get it? What specifically does it do for the body?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:38 PM   #698
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

DMSO traditionally used as a topical - it is readily absorbed into the skin, and will take anything it comes in contact deeply into the tissues also.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyl_sulfoxide

I think it is used both orally and topically with MMS. I don't have the protocol handy, but here is a series of 13 Q&As about the use of MMS with DMSO
http://mmsadvisor.com/?cat=196

and here's a topic about it in the 76 page thread at CureZone http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1152753

In the US, we'd find it in a healthfood store. I don't know about Canada.

alys
Old 03-23-2009, 01:39 AM   #699
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Blessings Midnight farmer.

Here is a note from Part II of Jim Humble's Book.

Note: The MMS in a four ounce bottle actually weighs 5.5 ounces, because
it is much heavier than water.

I'm not sure if this helps you.

Jim Humble's Part II book available for $19.95 at this website. The retail price is $24.95.

I got the directions for mixing MMS off the internet on one of the Jim Humble sites. I cant remember the mixture I used, since I mixed up a large batch months ago. But on one of the sites there are charts and graphs explaining how much to mix to get MMS. Once mixed it lasts a long time since you only need one drop with 5 drops of concentrated lemon juice or other citric acid.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:59 AM   #700
RAofEARTH
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,

My first post here. I started MMS recently and I am up to 11 drops twice/day. I havn't noticed any significant things happening. Except that if I dose late in the evening it seems to keep me alert even after my body goes to sleep, resulting in four consecutive lucid dreams last night. I did't mind that at all

One of the things that I do in my health regime is to monitor and concern myself with my ph readings. I eat very healthy(alkalyzing) foods and usually have an average ph of around 7.25. Since I've started MMS, my ph readings have been slowly declining and I am now averaging around 6.25. My question is: If MMS is so alkaline why is it acidifying my system? Is this part of the detox effect? Can I expect my ph to go back up as I continue the MMS protocol?
RAofEARTH is offline   Reply With Quote