Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 07:20 AM   #126
Fabio
Banned

Default Re: The October 14th Event

Great information guys keep us posted. I wonder what time will we see because of the time different s in europe and usa.

Kinds Regards
Fabio

Estonia, Tallinn
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:47 AM   #127
Moria

Hi Alexandra,

One example can be this; As soon as media broadcast horrifying happenings, more of the same is soon to happen. When they write about a school massakre, then shortly after you will always hear that there has been more schools being threatend. When media writes a big article about suicide happening alot more with teenagers than a few years ago, then suddenly several young people commit suicide. So, when we focus on the negative in our surroundings, and lots of other people do the same, then we're 'generating' a momentum of negative energy that will draw even more of the same towards us.

There is a great 'exercise' to do to really experience what a difference our own outlook has on our lives, I think it's called the 30 Day Challenge.
For 30 days you are not 'allowed' to complain, talk bad about anyone/thing and work on always try to find a positive aspect in any given situation.
I'd add to refrain from watching/reading anything negative like the news or scary movies and only allow yourself to read/watch and talk about positive uplifting things. Do that for 30 days and see how much your own energy lifts.

Hope that explained my thoughts a bit better.

Moria x
Old 09-29-2008, 12:12 PM   #128
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: They are coming? 10-14-08 blogspot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
It is reported they will stay for three 24 hours periods - three days. If you go to Blossom's blog and then do some more research to do with other messages from other channels you will get the gist of it. I think they are turning up because they no full well what the illuminati are up to and what they want to do. In my book - Afternoon Tea with James the Alien - I wrote that James (the alien) said that 'we are only allowed to intervene if we are given permission from the spiritual hierarchy'. From my research I believe they have been given that now - quote from another source - mother earth is a living being and called out for help so it was not destroyed and the Creator gave the ETs permission then to intervene'. - Some of my research for you.
I have not read any of the various information that all of you are referring to on this thread but I can share this. Last Tuesday, September 23, I was sitting on my porch feeling rather uncomfortable about the situations that are unfolding at this time-war, economic, etc. I received a palpable message from the star people at that moment. There has been a two hundred year heated debate within the Federation (or whatever you want to call it) as to whether to become involved in the Terran situation. They told me they had just reached a consensus in the council and they have a 'go'. I could sense the relief, joy, and how excited they were that now they could do something and not have to watch us destroy each other and the planet anymore.

There are several compelling reasons this has come about. The economics which have recently become obvious to even the most uninformed person, which dovetails with the technologic imbalance that has occurred, particularly in the last hundred years, has outstripped Terran spiritual, intellectual, and perhaps moral capacity. We are lost without direction. The critical mass of this situation and our seeming inability to do anything about it has caused great concern with the star people. They finally agree with each other to step in and help.

Make no mistake. They will not "save" us. They will help us and they will do this at times in apparent and palpable ways. This does not mean that global disclosure is imminent. I do not know if October 14 will be the "day the earth stands still". I have no information regarding that. What they told me, and what I have permission to tell you is that they are going to step in and help us focus and break out of this stalemate we are now in. That is all they are going to do. The rest is up to us.

This is of benefit to the star people also. Should nuclear war occur on this planet, time/space and space/time distortion would result in an imbalance in the galactic ecology which would reverbrate through the galaxy for an incomprehesible number of light-years, which would render this area of the galaxy a toxic no-fly zone for eons until the dimensional imbalances would eventually readjust themselves. They want to do business with us and they do not want to lose business for everyone in this sector of the galaxy. To help us at this time is a win/win situation. To do nothing, everybody loses.

When they told me this, I felt instant relaxation and peace of mind which is with me still to this moment. Be of good cheer. Help is here right now. They are going to help us get on the right track and get focus and direction so that we can save ourselves and create correct situation on Terra. They are on our side. Keep faith. Love and Peace.

Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:04 PM   #129
Glen
Avalon Senior Member

If the E T s are so clever , why did they not make themselves knowen to the people who are of the good in this world not the governments who s agender is slavery and war greed ,destruction , and so on.
Glen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:55 PM   #130
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:32 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:57 PM   #131
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:17 PM   #132
arcora
Banned

I see four possibilities.

1. It is untrue.

2. It is true and
a. The visitors are malicious.
b. The visitors are benign.
c. It is staged by humans.
If it is untrue there will be a lot of 'channels' with egg on their face. (A long time ago, prophets who were wrong would be stoned to death - I guess the people didn't like being deceived back then)

If it is true, I am not sure how we will determine the visitor's intent or whether it is staged.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:42 PM   #133
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
I see four possibilities.

1. It is untrue.

2. It is true and
a. The visitors are malicious.
b. The visitors are benign.
c. It is staged by humans.
If it is untrue there will be a lot of 'channels' with egg on their face. (A long time ago, prophets who were wrong would be stoned to death - I guess the people didn't like being deceived back then)

If it is true, I am not sure how we will determine the visitor's intent or whether it is staged.

I totally agree with this summary! we all have to be very discerning at this stage.... its like the saying goes...expect the unexpected!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 02:51 PM   #134
Tuza

After some research about the topic, I did some research. I read that mother earth sent out a help message to the Creator because of the destruction that has been and is still being waged on her. Based on that, the Federation was given the green light to step in somewhat. They couldn't really do that before to this scale because it is not really allowed. I also read about those people that did a scientific test with some sort of elaborate tool to measure whether Blossom is right. Two different people did this and apparently it scored over 500 which is the mark for being 100% right for this to occur. I cannot remember what the tool was, maybe somebody else can explain it better. But viewing it with a logical mind after listening to the whistleblower testimony, the bad guys have all that technology now up in space and down here to create a really bad environment for earth and the people on it, that is why they have their undergrown bunkers and their stargates to offload them somewhere else they consider safe. So weigh up that information and come to a conclusion.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:07 PM   #135
Exarx
Avalon Senior Member

i allways beleived that the E.T´s would come around 20-22 November since we are entering a daycycle according to the mayacalendar.
But i will watch the skies. It would really be of importance that they would show themselves since we, as a collective of humans, do need assistance at the moment.
Exarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:19 PM   #136
Moria

Alexandra,

First of all I'd say that I am one of the least 'airy-fairy' people you could meet. I have both of my feet firmly on the ground and do not take things at face value.

As far as I'm aware I've never been in a fairy closet to begin with and have no intention of stepping into one either, as I enjoy my life very much as it is.

In no way have I said that I believe that there is only positive things in life, not sure where you got that from. I am fully aware of what's going on in my own life as well as in the world.

When it comes to 'make lemonade out of lemons', I'd say I must have made lots of lemonade through the years then, considering not only my personal life with friends and family, but also through my work where I deal with many clients that have gone through horrific experiences, like child molestation, rape, physical abuse... you name it.

I truly do not believe that my clients would come back to me time after time if I wasn't 'empathising and helping them get back on their feet'.
And, if I couldn't be there for another person in need, then I wouldn't be in the profession I am.

You asked me to explain what I meant with focusing on the positive aspects in life, instead of putting all focus on the negative stuff, and the way I read your question it came across as you had no idea what that meant at all, thus my respons.

Re: desire to be with all that is, I couldn't agree more Alexandra, seems like you learnt quite a bit in your closet. However, I do believe that we create/co-create our own reality.

Moria x

Last edited by Moria; 09-29-2008 at 03:30 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:17 PM   #137
Moria

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias View Post
A member named Sharyn is doing independent communication with Orion, which is quite interesting, you can find her channellings on the thread on Energetic
Forum. People this seems quite real and EXCITING!

SEE http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...html#post30311
Hi Elias

Just wanted to say that you can also find some of her channellings here; Book of Light

She's great!

Moria x
Old 09-29-2008, 04:36 PM   #138
stresswon
Avalon Senior Member

My only problem with this story is that ET's channeled this lady to "Write a book"? Does anyone know if this book is for sale?
stresswon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:59 PM   #139
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:30 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:20 PM   #140
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

Just because I don't buy into this bs, does not mean I am negative.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:33 PM   #141
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
After some research about the topic, I did some research. I read that mother earth sent out a help message to the Creator because of the destruction that has been and is still being waged on her. Based on that, the Federation was given the green light to step in somewhat. They couldn't really do that before to this scale because it is not really allowed. I also read about those people that did a scientific test with some sort of elaborate tool to measure whether Blossom is right. Two different people did this and apparently it scored over 500 which is the mark for being 100% right for this to occur. I cannot remember what the tool was, maybe somebody else can explain it better. But viewing it with a logical mind after listening to the whistleblower testimony, the bad guys have all that technology now up in space and down here to create a really bad environment for earth and the people on it, that is why they have their undergrown bunkers and their stargates to offload them somewhere else they consider safe. So weigh up that information and come to a conclusion.

Pls help me understand why there are bad guys would harm us human being fellows, since we are living under the same roof, why they want a war that leading to great destruction on Earth, it just doesn't make sense
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:35 PM   #142
Moria

Hello again, Alexandra

The only reason, again, that I posted about that 'exercise', was because your question came across as though you didn't have a clue about what I was saying, that's all.

I do agree that we need to take all aspects into consideration, not only the positive ones, but we still have a choice as where to put our main focus

Yes, I am very well aware of that phrase, and I do believe that there is an equal to everything, light to dark, positive to negative and so on. I also like the saying (paraphrasing wildly here ) You can silence darkness with light, but you can not silence light with darkness.

Moria x
Old 09-29-2008, 07:13 PM   #143
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

In case this thread has gotten somewhat of track I will share what David Wilcock has to say about the 14. october event in a new article he just wrote:

Quote:
POSTSCRIPT: OCTOBER 14TH

This needs to be said in order to answer at least five emails a day I’m getting about October 14th.

Channeling is a beautiful thing when done well. It brings inspiration and loving consciousness to a world greatly in need. It also empowers us to make our own changes rather than stepping in to rescue us as if we were incapable of self-help.

I watched these crop circle prophecies about August 16th unfolding in June and July but did not publish. Part of it was that I was quite busy, but I also expected people would read into it too much and think that something grandiose and blatant would happen on that very day.

Then, of course, the skeptics would rush in and declare the whole thing a ‘hoax’ when nothing seemed to happen.

I realized that as soon as I mentioned the prophecy date, someone would immediately start a rumor that a massive UFO sighting would occur that day. The crop formations would be hailed as the "Blueprints to Contact" and lots of people would get excited about it.

Then, when it didn’t happen, everyone would be disappointed, the person who started the rumor would issue an embarrassing retraction, and be discredited.

This is all about to happen again, as it has every year since I got online in 1996. This time the day of disappointment will be October 15th.

I do feel sorry for the person who channeled this, and for all the people who believe it, as no matter how badly you might want this to happen, it’s not going to. At least not right now.

Due to the Law of Free Will that the ETs allegedly must follow, it is my understanding that a "mass sighting" will not happen until we as a planet have invited it. A prophecy is circulating the Net that a massive UFO will appear for three days on October 14th and wipe out the New World Order, a group that the prophet says would otherwise take over the planet.

I guarantee you that nothing unusual will be seen in the skies that day, because we are not at the point where we as a planet have reached a consensus about whether we want it to happen or not.

I hate to speak so bluntly, but we’re dealing with very serious issues here. Internet chain letters and back-slapping love-ins within UFO circles are not enough to create such a consensus. That is unlikely to change anytime soon.

We need to reach those people who sit and vegetate in front of the TV, blindly believing everything the top five corporations feed them with the trust of little children.

If you put a UFO in front of them, without any front-loading from the media, they would either worship it — and those who predicted its arrival — as Gods, and / or scourge them as devils. It creates an irreversible infringement upon our free will as a planet.

I don’t mind the letters. This is an opportunity for you to understand what a privilege it is to have this knowledge. Not everyone is ready for it yet, and that puts you in a unique position where you can have an active and beneficial effect in helping this planet evolve.

The truth of the extraterrestrial presence, and how it works with us, is a lot more interesting and beneficial for everyone on Earth than the idea of ETs coming in for a massive ‘bailout’ of our corrupt political system on October 14th.

You have to use your mind and solve a mystery with lots of different clues. I felt like a detective and enjoyed the thrill of discovery as I put all this together. I have since been dazzled to see it unfolding so perfectly.

With that said, we will continue with your intelligence briefing into the secret history of crop circles, and their relevance to our immediate present and future.
Source: http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=407&Itemid=70

I like the fact that Wilcock has an essentially positive view of our future. This shines through many places in this article series. He believes that the dark/cabal illuminati are on the verge of being totally dismantled. And he also states that the the ufo/ET coverup is about to blow. But as you can see he is not into the 14 october event.

I react to the fact that he seems to have gotten the whole thing a bit wrong. He states:

Quote:
Due to the Law of Free Will that the ETs allegedly must follow, it is my understanding that a "mass sighting" will not happen until we as a planet have invited it. A prophecy is circulating the Net that a massive UFO will appear for three days on October 14th and wipe out the New World Order, a group that the prophet says would otherwise take over the planet.
Is this how he has interpreted the event? The original message does not state that they will "wipe out the NWO". Neither does it say that "the NWO group would take over the planet" if they (the ETs) did not intervene. I find this a bit strange coming from such a wellinformed person. It seems that he has not taken this event seriously enough to really investigate it.

His vision of what would happen if the UFO showed is, in my opinion at least, a gross underestimation of the people of this planet. That people "would either worship the ETs (and the channelers!) as gods, or scourge them as devils" does not ring true in my ears. This is not the middle ages anymore. Most people of the planet believe there to be ET intelligent life out there...

His article is focused upon that the dark cabal/illuminati is on the verge of collapse and of loosing their grip on the planet. He also says that the ET/UFO coverup is about to blow. Add these factors together and the 14th October event fits right into the grander scheme of things (whether it happens exactly on that date or not). Seeding this into the mass consciousness has been necessary to "check for consensus". The majority of sleeping people cannot be expected to consent. But as always; a "critical number" of people needs to be reached. And this is happening big time.

That was some thoughts on this issue. Hope to see other peoples opinion on all this!
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:27 PM   #144
LadyGolfer
Avalon Senior Member

In regards to "in the days of old" and "your southern hemisphere", please see this site which explains how the hemispheres were positioned many many years ago. This is the reason I posted my original message. The animated globe shows the information.
http://www.livescience.com/environme...app_mount.html
LadyGolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:30 PM   #145
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

here is what david wilcox says about 10-14:

POSTSCRIPT: OCTOBER 14TH

This needs to be said in order to answer at least five emails a day I’m getting about October 14th.

Channeling is a beautiful thing when done well. It brings inspiration and loving consciousness to a world greatly in need. It also empowers us to make our own changes rather than stepping in to rescue us as if we were incapable of self-help.

I watched these crop circle prophecies about August 16th unfolding in June and July but did not publish. Part of it was that I was quite busy, but I also expected people would read into it too much and think that something grandiose and blatant would happen on that very day.

Then, of course, the skeptics would rush in and declare the whole thing a ‘hoax’ when nothing seemed to happen.

I realized that as soon as I mentioned the prophecy date, someone would immediately start a rumor that a massive UFO sighting would occur that day. The crop formations would be hailed as the "Blueprints to Contact" and lots of people would get excited about it.

Then, when it didn’t happen, everyone would be disappointed, the person who started the rumor would issue an embarrassing retraction, and be discredited.

This is all about to happen again, as it has every year since I got online in 1996. This time the day of disappointment will be October 15th.

I do feel sorry for the person who channeled this, and for all the people who believe it, as no matter how badly you might want this to happen, it’s not going to. At least not right now.

I guarantee you that nothing unusual will be seen in the skies that day, because we are not at the point where we as a planet have reached a consensus about whether we want it to happen or not.

I hate to speak so bluntly, but we’re dealing with very serious issues here. Internet chain letters and back-slapping love-ins within UFO circles are not enough to create such a consensus. That is unlikely to change anytime soon.

We need to reach those people who sit and vegetate in front of the TV, blindly believing everything the top five corporations feed them with the trust of little children.

If you put a UFO in front of them, without any front-loading from the media, they would either worship it — and those who predicted its arrival — as Gods, and / or scourge them as devils. It creates an irreversible infringement upon our free will as a planet.

I don’t mind the letters. This is an opportunity for you to understand what a privilege it is to have this knowledge. Not everyone is ready for it yet, and that puts you in a unique position where you can have an active and beneficial effect in helping this planet evolve.

The truth of the extraterrestrial presence, and how it works with us, is a lot more interesting and beneficial for everyone on Earth than the idea of ETs coming in for a massive ‘bailout’ of our corrupt political system on October 14th.

You have to use your mind and solve a mystery with lots of different clues. I felt like a detective and enjoyed the thrill of discovery as I put all this together. I have since been dazzled to see it unfolding so perfectly.

With that said, we will continue with your intelligence briefing into the secret history of crop circles, and their relevance to our immediate present and future.
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:40 PM   #146
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Sanat,

I think David Wilcock means wipe them out in the sense of just showing up. I think he means the truth would come out and therefore wipe them out. At least that's how I understand it.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:55 PM   #147
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Well oneness i would really like to think that this will happen but something does not feel right.
I always follow my intuition and right now it seems to be saying BEWARE OF FALSE information.
When i first read blossoms writings i though YEH! great this is what i have been waiting for, for sooooo long.
As time went on i began to think seriously about it all and remembered that information was made to me about a holographic alien space ship being put out to the public to put the fear factor in to the masses.
The scenario of : The masses asking governments to save them from ET's.
Which inevitable puts the masses into there hands(governments) and so the control continues.
Imagine the hysterior, our governments taking control, rounding people up for safe places etc;
Oh yes i can see it all now.

But believe me i want nothing else than this to be the truth.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:56 PM   #148
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Sanat, Thank you for making that post.

It's nice to get a fresh perspective.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:56 PM   #149
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

this has a holly-wood smell to it !!!

i wish i could find Bill Ryan's comments on this !!!

(anyone know how to find those old comments) ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:09 PM   #150
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
here's part of the original message

"TO LEADERS, GOVERNERS, POLITICIANS AND
ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH ….
i have NEVER had an ascended master come to me,
and, start a message that way ...NOT ever !!!

besides:

first)
governer is spelled with an "O"

and, do you really think, that universal beings,
would address these types of evil people,
as, leaders ??? (that makes NO logical sense)

second) they could NOT care less about politics

they do however, care, how we eXchange

third)
they do NOT view "us" as "separations"
they view us,
as "creators", just like they are !!!

dear ones, or dear family,
who ALL have the onboard abilities, and, potentialS,
to be, as, they are !!!

sitting and watching, some "beam-blue" appearance
in the sky, may NOT be the "real" truth !!!

that is why they come to us,
to eXchange with us, and, they come to us,
normally, inside of US,
NOT, always in the view of physical eyes,
although some visit that way.

do you know why
places like blogtalkradio / myspace / etc,
are so popular ???

it is because, we,
the "real" people,
are the REAL STARS !!!

and, the sooner, we stop this crazy worship