Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 09:54 PM   #476
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: 14th October 2008

I don't know if this has been posted before but just spotted this message which i thought was very interesting,

"I just received this email from an alleged French-Canadian Soldier:

I am a canadian soldier(reservist). I just receive a e-mail from a lieutenant of my regiment saying all reservist soldier must be on stand by (48 hours) for deployment between october 13 and october 19. They don't say why. And they tell me not to talk to much about it so i dont create panic. Now this is very serious..im not liar. If you want the e-mail, I can send it to you but its all french, I'm from québec (french native)

I have asked him for this confirmation email he speaks of. Once I receive it, I will have it posted here."

This was posted on http://www.10-14-08.blogspot.com/

There are also some of the latest interviews with Blossom.
Henners
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:16 PM   #477
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Sequence View Post
Just "WOW"! Over 25,000 views on this one thread alone! Seems to me that something will occur being that collective thoughts are bringing this forward in record numbers..... I havent checked but I"m sure most other forums of this type would report the same. But what is it we all will be manifesting?
We are raising the vibration.

We are children of the universe.

The tribe is calling to each other.

We want to play, feel joy, feel love.

Anything we manifest will be GOOD.

WE WANT THIS.

For everyone.

Love, light and blessings to ALL. xxx

Let's get it started.......
link...http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bTdGJuDZp4I

PS...cheers for that henners....this period of time is hot, hot, hot.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:21 PM   #478
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

I hear ya jaby, exciting times ahead. I am just listening to a live radioshow on bbsradio.com with Alfred webre. He makes a lot of sense. Station 1.
I can not wait.
Henners
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:45 AM   #479
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Some final words from Atmos before D-day:

Quote:
October the 14th will be a monumental day when at last you see irrefutable evidence of our presence. It will sweep away the deliberate policy of most governments to hide the facts of our existence. Not only that but also our contact with their officials offering to bring peace to Earth, which has repeatedly been rejected. Our help has been extended to you since you first split the atom, as it was seen that this would lead to the development of nuclear weapons with the power to destroy your Earth. We shall eventually prove to you beyond doubt, that on more than one occasion you were intending to bring about a nuclear war. We shall also show you proof that your actions could have destroyed your Earth. We wish you to be aware that we have acted as your guardians for many thousands of years, and you would not have been where you are now without our help, indeed you would not have reached this high point in evolution.

Our help has been on both a physical and mental level, as we have tried to encourage a more spiritual and loving approach to life. We talk often of our allies, and be assured that many of our kind have taken a normal incarnation upon Earth and walk amongst you even now. They have brought a higher energy to you to help lift up your consciousness, and often been the very ones who have led the way to a higher understanding. You do not realise for one moment how much has been done to help you through this vital period. We along with the many councils that oversee your evolution, have constantly worked for your well being. We do not interfere with your freewill but have always kept a balance between the dark and Light, to give you every opportunity to lift up out of the lower vibrations. Whilst you have determined the nature of your experiences, we have ensured that the Divine Plan works out.
http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/...13.08Atmos.htm
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:11 AM   #480
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default The "veil" to be lifted for one day during this?

Here is a new and somewhat mysterious message regarding the upcoming incident:

Quote:
my message from the galactic federation of light

channelling salona

hello salona, my intuition has guided me to your energy what do you wish to say.

people of earth, in a few earth weeks there will be a colliding of worlds, ours and yours, there will be 3 days of bliss and pure hope and understanding, do not think and do not feel as the divine is not letting anything come to earth until the 14th, we wish your journey of hope and love to be an unforgettable experience,, and one thing i believe you all need to be fully aware of, the veil will be lifted on the second day of our arrival the memory veil, meaning you will remember for one day and one day alone who you are enough memory and enough truth to make this planet brighter than it has ever been
The full message here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXAKGPqt3YY
Old 10-13-2008, 05:29 PM   #481
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: They are coming? 10-14-08 blogspot

[QUOTE=Namaste';36019]"
Quote:
"These people in power will do anything just to control our minds and i would not put it past them if they were planning this in order to take our eyes off the economy and the problems associated with it..."

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=13522

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqIFoBXGizc

GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT

The people perish for lack of knowledge.
fed·er·a·tion (fd-rshn)

1. The act of federating, especially a joining together of STATES into a league or federal union.
2. A league or association formed by federating, especially a government or political body established through federal union.

gov·ern (gvrn

3. To control the actions or behavior of: Govern yourselves like civilized people.
4. To keep under control; restrain: a student who could not govern his impulses.

THE Govern - ment , governs the mental UNITED STATES or vibrations of human conciousness that presently exisist in opposition.

Government, Federation and Light = oil and water

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by 777 The Great Work; Today at 05:16 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:50 PM   #482
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Well we will find out one way or the other tomorrow
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:20 PM   #483
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Good luck everyone!
May the outcome of tomorrow be the best outcome for humanity.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:34 PM   #484
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

project bluebeam? x.x
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:47 PM   #485
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

well we are fast approaching the 14th
there's been a large 6.1 rumble in porto rico !
anybody noticed any sky phenomena yet ?
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:48 PM   #486
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Why was Blossom Goodchild chosen?

Blossom Goodchild was chosen because she was capable of staying firm in her belief, and was willing to tell the whole world. She has had amazing courage!

Can you name any one person in our governments, our network news media, who would have done so, and held fast to the truth, and been willing to keep telling everyone over and over? I can not name one.

Everyone, please consider and give careful thought to this. No representative of any religion… not even Pope Benedict XVI was selected.

Everyone, we will need to be willing and capable to help ALL of our family, friends and neighbor, to transition through the coming weeks and months to newer understandings.

A joyous future awaits us!
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #487
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, this is... Something .. Else :P

Xammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:01 PM   #488
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is Cape Town it?

Quote:
I’ve been watching the speculation on the appearance of the GFL ship with interest,
as the ‘jigsaw’ that Blossom mentions unfolds. To my mind, there is only one place
on Earth where the jigsaw pieces all fit together nicely - Cape Town, South Africa.

Why ?

1. Cape Town is in the southern hemisphere;
2. “Alabama” :- a ‘renegade’ Confederate ship that raided the oceans during the American Civil War, regularly called at Cape Town harbour, South Africa, to replenish victuals. The Alabama is recorded in the anals of South African history in the form of a song : “Daar kom die Alabama”, which is sung to this day by locals on every festive occasion in Cape Town, but especially during New Year celebrations;
3. “Table” :- Table Mountain in Cape Town is a world famous “landmark” and also an energy portal.
4. “Diamonds” :- South Africa has been world famous for its diamonds “forever”.
5. “Rainbow” :- South Africa is known by all who know it well as the “Rainbow Nation”.
6. Last, but not least :- Cape Town is the seat of Parliament and therefore the “heart” of a nation that has set a shining example for the whole world, in its peaceful TRANSITION from a dark, controlled mentality of the apartheid era, to a Light filled society. As in all nations, the struggle in SA between dark and Light continues, but with luminaries such as Desmond Tutu, Nelson Mandela and many other “shining examples” of the Light, (both male and female), the South African nation continues to progress peacefully into the Light.

Another “coincidence” - the US Navy has docked in Cape Town this past week with one of its nuclear powered aircraft carriers and other naval vessels for the first time in DECADES !! This - ostensibly to “learn” some “tricks” from the SA Navy ?!! This surely must be a thinly disguised joke !! How transparent the cabal is……….!!
http://www.10-14-08.blogspot.com/
Old 10-13-2008, 08:03 PM   #489
arcora
Banned

Default Re: Is Cape Town it?

They're Here

arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:05 PM   #490
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Great picture Arcora.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:05 PM   #491
4dmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
OK, I am going to be abit negative here, so I am sorry in advance.

I have a massive problem with channelled messages, not that I don't believe that it is possible. I feel that at times people just seem to jump on the bandwagon, we seem to be putting far too much faith in channelled messages and alien assistance. Putting the TPTB aside for a second, we all know how much damage they have done, but we are not innocent to what is and has happened on this planet. The enviroment is up a creek without a paddle, amongst many other things.

We need to stop looking for outside sources to save our ass, because to be honest, what we will learn if the ET's come down and safe us?. We need to stand on our own two feet and sort all our own **** out, without the need to run to the great school teacher from outer space complaining that the school bully has knicked our lunch.

We have lived a life of dependence for far too long, and it's about time we grew up spiritually.

Jay

I agree, and add the following. It's going to involve everyone. Everyone is involved because we are already involved. We are creating this reality in real-time, and therefore other people from higher densities may also choose to participate in real time (or the one crystal present, more accurately). We will all see when we get "there" and each of us will know what you need to know. It is odd that Americans aren't more active at this point. America (and I am an American) has a karmic debt to pay in that our people have never had to do without - this is what we must learn. A friend of mine said that Americans won't do anything until someone messes with their money. That is a very sad state of affairs, when one considers the untold death that we have co-created our govenment to invoke upon the rest of the world. Co-created? Some might disagree, claiming they had no part in it. But we all did, because we allowed it to continue, because we continued to buy all the shiny things offered to us by the system we demanded into existence. But, there is no point in going further down this train of thought.

We are all here to learn. We must learn to focus on our harmony - the common things we have, like the cosmic right to have free will. Free will cannot be infringed upon without your permission. Grim as it may sound, if a man holds a gun to your head and tells you to do something, you do have the choice not to do that something. He in turn has the choice to pull the trigger. This is the freedom we have taken for granted, and now the choices required to manifest it - to take it this power back will require a deeper commitment to the choice itself.

But, the influx of chaos will help, in actuality. This will be the wakeup call Americans need in order to learn how powerful they can be. It is unfortunate that it could take this unnecessary and extreme manifestation. Every day, every hour, every minute that we don't take action is another potential added to the extremity. This is simply how we have chosen to create the story.

But this story always ends with the protagonist-transformed. The shadow provides this transformation because we ask it to. Death is a transformation, so we have the choice of creating a different total story-ending. We can do this - we do this everyday.

I also totally believe that we will do this. It may look grim for the home team, but in the end the basketball game will be won.

Afterall, another truly American trait is that of fighting best under extreme pressure. I am doing my part to activate, and it is clear from the physics that the simple act of attempting to educate people, in a manner which does infringe on free will, does a lot more than we are aware in raising the overall awareness level. We broadcast everything we learn to everyone else. It doesn't matter if someone vehemently disagrees - they have that right. But they still hear it - the information is transferred in any case.

What I can offer now is my web site, which is not for the purpose of selling anything. If we each do our part to gently help educate our fellow people, we have done much to create a positive future.

4dmind.org
Old 10-13-2008, 08:25 PM   #492
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: 14th October 2008

yea so i deff agrree with some people in here if this event doesnt happen its just gonna make the channelers look bad im not getting my hopes up i wanna c sumthin happen but i hate being let down
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:19 AM   #493
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

To know for real we need to wait at least 2 more days untill nowhere on the planet the 14th october remains.. I hope something happens before that time is up. As you know, I'm not putting any money on it, but I long for contact, just like you guys do. And I would love to be wrong.

Goodchild is not "All channelers"... And many reliable channels have spoken against her. But it remains a good lesson, don't believe everything a channeler tells you... They may actually be frauds out for your money.

I do think that if nothing arrives before that time we can consider the message to be false... Do not look for it to mean alternative interpretations or metaphors. False is false, true is true. We can accept no fuzzy confusions or half truths. We can also not accept any suggestions that peoples disbelief stopped the event from happening. That's insane, and there was also nothing in the initial message about such restrictions.

True is true, false is false. At least let this day teach us something about discernment.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:24 AM   #494
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

isn't channeling sorta like getting a random phone call from a payphone?
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:34 AM   #495
Steve-O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
isn't channeling sorta like getting a random phone call from a payphone?

Yes but if they dont put money in, when we pick up, they get auto hangup
Old 10-14-2008, 01:51 PM   #496
M&M
Avalon Senior Member

deleted

Last edited by M&M; 10-14-2008 at 02:02 PM.
M&M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:52 PM   #497
M&M
Avalon Senior Member

hehe. they told me last year that something big was going to happen when I'm 16. But it feels like..I'm supposed to be doing something.

Like last night, I tried recapitulation. As soon as I started, a loud thud from outside interrupted me. Like some sort of rock being thrown on metal. Only two possibilities it could've been were the roof or the car. But it definitely was neither. It scared me a little, but I tried again. I heard exactly the same thud sound. Looked outside and no one was there. tried again. Heard it again, only louder this time. Got so freaked out I gave up and went to bed. I didn't hear it again. Perhaps it was saved for today. Going to try again
M&M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:09 PM   #498
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

It's all a hoax!

"Blossom" "good child" (what a ridiculous name, even Ian Punnet had to say this) just wanted us to show that she still has the mojo/ability to be a good actress, nuff' more.

And perhaps to sell some souvenirs.

Esotheric BS.

Last edited by King Lear; 10-14-2008 at 05:16 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:15 PM   #499
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member

I have to say, although I have not entirely given up hope on this, I am deeply disappointed today. I have heard nothing, read nothing, seen nothing to indicate any truth to Blossom or her counterparts who agreed. I had a very hard time sleeping last night through my excitement and hope and probably only slept a total of an hour or two all told. At sunrise, I couldn't wait to see and/or hear what was happening.

Has ANYBODY heard ANYTHING with any credibility?

eraser2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:32 PM   #500
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I find it freakin hilarious that all of these people on the fourm who consider themselves "in tune" and "ahead of the curve,"; and who consider themselves more aware than the general population who are just a bunch of sheep.... get conned into believing s**t like this October 14th stuff.

Seriously it is not a good sign for anybody who bought into this ****. If you got sold on this then you probably are not that in touch at all.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote