Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-16-2009, 02:31 AM   #1
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Message from a True Warrior of the Heart

I found this wonderful message of hope and insperation. I hope you enjoy it also.

Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:05 AM   #2
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Message from a True Warrior of the Heart

This one is good, too.

New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:17 AM   #3
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Here's what a guy says about the heart, in the article below:

Thus the heart is kind of like a 3D Wankel engine.

This is an animation of a wankel engine.

Is that wild or what!!!!!!!!

Here's an excerpt:

The force or power of Love is dialectically married to the form or shape love embodies. The heart whispers this spiders web by tilting fields into a nest. The heart is not a pump. It rather throws the blood in a series of vortices whose eddies of coherence carry its message to membranes even beyond the body.

The heart is triggered to fire in the fractal nerves of the sino atrial node, by arriving voltage or pressure gradient waves shaped like nested concentric 7-color donuts.

The hearts muscle is arranged in 7-layers based on the symmetry of the tetrahedron, which contain the tilts necessary to weave all the platonic solids.

The sequence of muscle layers which fire, is determined by the tilt or phase angle of those donut fields or "words" arriving at the heart from the soul. By squeezing the blood first in one axis of tilt and then another in an orderly sequence, a vortex is created in the blood.

Think of the shape of the muscles in your hand spiralically sweeping around to spin up a child's top. Thus the heart is kind of like a 3D Wankel engine, or a 3D more than 3 Phase motor.

By taking phase sequencing into all possible vortex spins of the tetra, it is able to spit out a sequence vortices or donuts in all tilt angles necessary to complete the "glass bead game" we call creation. This lub/dub/silence... waltz time thump braids the electrical space necessary to make lasting impressions on the immune systems thymus, there like a catchers mitt umbrella around the heart

http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...al/fracta2.htm
Old 12-16-2009, 03:30 AM   #4
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting that, New Age Messiah.

The heart does work on a dimensional level. When I am writing something very spiritually charged, I have frequent heart palpitations and my chest feels like it's on fire. It sometimes seems as if my fingers are in rhythm with my heartbeat and that the words I type are coming, not from my mind, but from those dimensions accessed by the heart.

The marriage of intuition and intellect (emotion and logic) is a major achievement we can strive to accomplish whilst in this dimension. The brain and the heart can be quite good friends after some serious reconciliation.

I love Yin with my Yang!

G
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:47 AM   #5
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevaudan View Post
The marriage of intuition and intellect (emotion and logic) is a major achievement we can strive to accomplish whilst in this dimension. The brain and the heart can be quite good friends after some serious reconciliation. G
Yeah, there are more "brain" cells in the heart than the mind. Something like that, I read.

What was amazing to me, especially, about the comparison to the wankel, was I looked my heart in the mirror, actually, closed my eyes and went inside my heart, and said "this is me" to my heart, the way I normally think it about my image in the mirror. And there was this light, and then I made hundreds of little mirror pendants out of clay, sculpted them with my fingers, felt the vibes and stuff, with each shape...

For months I didn't know what shape to make the silver LYHITM pendant. Then I saw the wankel shape on a sign, and knew it was THE shape.

I would never have known that if I hadn't sculpted all those pendants with my hands and felt the feelings.

Three or four years later, I find out the heart works like a wankel engine...

This is the pendant and a brief overview of my work...

http://www.lookyourheartinthemirror....n--future.html