Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 07-08-2009, 01:20 AM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default TWA 800 Revisited

Please watch this documentary regarding TWA 800: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...65575091502192 Should all of the sad and violent episodes in the last couple of hundred years be reexamined in exhaustive and excruciating detail? Is there a common thread?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-08-2009 at 01:29 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:09 AM   #2
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: TWA 800 Revisited

There were no military surface (or subsurface) vessels on the water that early evening in July.
There were no military aircraft operating in the warning area that TWA800 went down in, either.

I was interrogated by the NTSB as part of the investigation. It was my job back then to know who and what was where in that airspace. It was MY watch.

If it was a missile, it didn't come from a US Military ship or a plane.

Just sayin'.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:01 AM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: TWA 800 Revisited

Thank-you conjuredUp. Your post shocked me. I wasn't expecting a post like that.

The military ship theory does seem strange. I would think that a small, very fast speedboat would make more sense...if someone did this deliberately. And I have a hard time believing that the military would mistakenly fire missiles in established airline airspace. Also...if this was to be a false-flag operation...there would be many other less visible ways to pull it off. A submerged-sub launched missile would seem to be more likely...but who knows? The missile theory makes more sense to me than the fueltank theory. But I'm not a pro. I just thought the video was fascinating. At the time...I thought they took forever to recover the wreckage. The question is...who really did it...and why was there a cover-up? There have been several bizzare assassinations and disasters...and seeming cover-ups...over the last several decades. What is so horrible and damning...that requires these cover-ups? I tend to think that the agencies involved in all of this are in a tight spot. They're damned if they tell the truth...and they're damned if they lie. How can the real truth be told without destroying the country? This goes for 9/11 as well. I hope that we can progress as a society...to the point that complete honesty is demanded...and to the point where the public reaction is always measured and rational. Hope springs eternal.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-16-2009 at 06:50 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote