Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 08-31-2009, 06:40 PM   #1
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile MMS2 (Jim Humble) Hypochlorous Acid

A new Miracle Mineral is being introduced here. It should have all the fanfare of one of the most important medicines that has ever been introduced to mankind. Unfortunately we inventors, as opposed to multibillion dollar research organizations, never have the money for fanfare. We're lucky to scrape together 50 cents to buy an envelope to mail the concept back to ourselves for a cheap inventor's patent protection. So here it is - the announcement of a new miracle mineral - but without much fanfare.

http://jimhumble.biz/biz-mms2intro.htm

Last edited by mu2143; 09-24-2009 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Better Title
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 06:54 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: MMS2 (Jim Humble)

wow that is fantastic. Such a shame that he has been shut down and heis just what the world needs
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:24 PM   #3
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

It appears medical tests have been conducted:

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...?artid=1853323

what a fun read that was

Of course another site said, "The chemical formula for this compound is HCIO. It is classically obtained by dissolving chlorine in water, although it can also be obtained by reacting chlorine with mercury(II) oxide to create a pure form, which is greenish-yellow in color. The “chlorine bleach” sold for disinfectant and laundering contains hypochlorous acid, and the systems used to chlorinate many water supplies rely on hypochlorous acid to kill unwanted microorganisms in the water, with the acid creating conditions which make life unsustainable for these microbial invaders.

While this compound can be very useful in numerous applications including household laundry, cleaning, and sterilization of clinical environments, it can also be dangerous in certain settings. It is toxic to people and animals, and should not be ingested. It can also cause skin irritation and damage to the eyes, and people should use caution or wear protection when working with hypochlorous acid to avoid splashbacks." http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-hypochlorous-acid.htm

So, it's dangerous to ingest but we can put it in pools and drinking water? Uh huh. I don't recommend eating a half a bag of Calcium Hypochrorite, but that's not what Mr. Hubble is saying. I say it's time for another trip to the pool store. Time to buy a bag of shock.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:32 PM   #4
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Can anyone point me to the difference in sodium chlorite and sodium chloride? I am having a difficult time finding sodium chlorite.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:41 PM   #5
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Can anyone point me to the difference in sodium chlorite and sodium chloride? I am having a difficult time finding sodium chlorite.
A quick Wiki search (which you probably already did) yielded these results...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_chloride

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_chlorite

I also found this...

How to Make Sodium Chlorite

Hope it helps.

Love,
Malynda
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:08 PM   #6
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: MMS2 (Jim Humble)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
wow that is fantastic. Such a shame that he has been shut down and heis just what the world needs
__________________________________________________ __________

Jim Humble will never allow himself "to be shut down"..........people like him keep this Earth spinning...best news I've had in the last months!
History is a lie commonly agreed upon..........................Voltaire
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:01 PM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Excellent will look for a swimming pool shop
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:09 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post

Jim Humble will never allow himself "to be shut down"..........people like him keep this Earth spinning...best news I've had in the last months!
History is a lie commonly agreed upon..........................Voltaire
Sorry such a bad choice of words. They have already tried shutting him down. I actually have mms in my home and forward it to many family members already

I just think this man is wonderful
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:48 PM   #9
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I will let you guys try this one out and let me know how it goes. Ingest pool shock? F--k that noise. I still have about 5 years worth of MMS1 and it seems to work well when I need it. The few times I have started to get an upper respiratory infection since I have had the MMS1 I have been able to knock it out right away.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:56 AM   #10
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I will let you guys try this one out and let me know how it goes. Ingest pool shock? F--k that noise. I still have about 5 years worth of MMS1 and it seems to work well when I need it. The few times I have started to get an upper respiratory infection since I have had the MMS1 I have been able to knock it out right away.
__________________________________________________ _

Has anyone tried MMS2 yet? How about you Swanny.....have you picked up the ingredients? I've got the stuff........just have to pack the capsules...I must say though it takes some nerve (as Jim Humble mentions) to buy the pool shock and than see all the "skull and crossbones" on the packaging...
__________________________________________________ __
History is a lie commonly agreed upon.............Voltaire
Old 09-09-2009, 04:49 AM   #11
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

I'm very curious........why is nobody enthralled with Jim Humble's new invention MMS2? The products cost exactly $8.30 Canadian....that is the vegi gelatin caps and the "pool shock". He mentioned himself that he had been on it for 4 years.
__________________________________________________ _____
History is a lie commonly agreed upon....................Voltaire
Old 09-19-2009, 11:06 AM   #12
Karl Karl
Avalon Senior Member

OK, I've gone ahead and purchased Calcium Hypochlorite and even ingested a capsule, and I've been communicating with Jim Humble about all this, so I'll share with you all my journey so far.

First, I searched on the web, found a local chemical distributor of Calcium Hypochlorite, and purchased a 2kg drum of the substance, for the equivalent of something like US$12.

The label says it's "CALCIUM HYPOCHLORITE GRANULAR 70%", and that it is "a Calcium compound containing 70% available Chrlorine. It is a multipurpose bleaching agent, disinfectant and bactericide. The economic and efficient properties maintain hygienic conditions in most situation such as water treatment, swimming pool care and industrial (laundry, textile, livestock etc.)."

It also has 2 labels which say "OXIDIZING" and "CORROSIVE".

This is what it looks like with the drum opened:

The first thing I noticed was that it has a VERY VERY STRONG smell. A bit like chlorine, and simply quite nauseating. It was so strong that even before opening the SEALED drum, if you take a sniff around the lid, you could smell it. Once you open it, you get the full impact of it, which is quite bad. You think MMS1 smells bad? Wait till you try this! I put on a mask which made it a bit better.

Actually let me rephrase. The smell itself is not that bad (possibly better than MMS1), but what makes it so bad is how STRONG the smell is. It's very over-powering. If anyone tries this, I suggest you do it outdoors.

I then scooped the substance into the Size 0 capsules that I purchased separately. The first time I scooped 4 pills (didn't really touch the substance much), and the next thing I noticed was that my fingers had a bit of a sticky texture. I tried to wash it off with soap, but my fingers continued to have that sticky feeling for a while. The next time I tried it, I just used disposable gloves to handle it.

This is what the pills look like, with the calcium hypochlorite inside:

3 of us popped a pill each yesterday, and I'm happy to report that we are still alive.

Swallowing the pill was very easy, and you don't get much of the smell at all, so in this respect it is MUCH better than MMS1.

HOWEVER, after about 30 minutes, all 3 of us started getting small burps, and that's when we could smell/taste the substance again. The burps continued over the next couple or so hours, once every 15 minutes or so, and it was not very pleasant. Not too bad (we could continue functioning), but it's something we'd definitely prefer avoiding.

I think the next time I try it, I would take it along with a meal, or eat a chocolate bar along with it or something.

[EDIT - WE HADN'T REALIZED THAT WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE MMS2 CAPSULES WITH 2 GLASSES OF WATER (WHAT JIM RECOMMENDS), WHICH WOULD HAVE PREVENTED ANY BURPING. SEE MY LATER POST BELOW.]

Apart from that, we didn't feel anything negative - no stomach cramps, nausea, diarrhea or things like that. None of us had any problems/illness so can't really say whether it did us any good (and in any case, 1 capsule wont' be enough).

During this process, I have also been communicating with Jim Humble. Jim told me / confirmed to me the following:

1. Yes, the label description sounds about right.

2. Yes, it smells terrible.

3. Yes, it makes your hand sticky.

4. Yes, it's meant to be granular (I thought it was more like fine powder looking at the pics in his mms2 page), and granular is what he's always used.

5. Like me, he takes the long end of the capsule and dips it into the substance to scoop it up until it is full before closing it with the short end.

6. For cancer, take 4 capsules a day (one every 2 hours), plus MMS1 every hour.

7. For general maintenance, take 1 capsule a day.

8. For cold/flu, take 1 capsule with 2 glasses of water in the first hour. Then take 1/2 capsule (open capsule and dump out 1/2 and then put the lid back on) with 1 glass of water every hour until the cold is gone or the flu is gone.

That last point about cold also seems to suggest that we should be taking the capsules with a LOT of water, which ties in with what he is saying about how calcium hypochlorite turns into hypochlorous acid when in contact with water.

When we swallowed that one pill, we just took it with a sip of water. So PERHAPS there may have been less burping if we had taken lots of water with it?

Anyway, that's my experience with MMS2 so far. My advice for anyone trying this:

1. Put on a face mask

2. Put on disposable gloves

3. Get a capsule container ready to put in all the capsules

4. Do it outdoors

5. Take it with a meal

6. Take lots of water with the capsules (2 glasses the first time, and 1 glass the following ones in the day if taking every hour.)

Hope that helps! And hope to hear from others who have also tried it so we can compare notes!

Last edited by Karl Karl; 09-21-2009 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Updating some info.
Karl Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 05:15 PM   #13
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
__________________________________________________ _

Has anyone tried MMS2 yet? How about you Swanny.....have you picked up the ingredients?
Not yet but will do
Old 09-20-2009, 06:28 AM   #14
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the detailed explanations and pics Karl Karl......it makes it easier for everybody including myself to give it a try...I just have to find a private outdoors area where I can pack my capsules.
You bought a whole Drum? That probably will be enough for all the Forum members for an indefinite period of time.
__________________________________________________ ____
History is a lie commonly agreed upon..................Voltaire
Old 09-21-2009, 02:49 AM   #15
Karl Karl
Avalon Senior Member

You're most welcome!

Just an update - Jim said that we should have taken 2 glasses of water when we took the capsule and if we had done so, we should not have experienced the burping.

My wife has taken a couple of capsules so far along with big glasses of water, and she hasn't experienced any burping, so it seems like what Jim said was right!

I will edit my earlier post to reflect this info.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:13 AM   #16
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Karl View Post
You're most welcome!

Just an update - Jim said that we should have taken 2 glasses of water when we took the capsule and if we had done so, we should not have experienced the burping.

My wife has taken a couple of capsules so far along with big glasses of water, and she hasn't experienced any burping, so it seems like what Jim said was right!

I will edit my earlier post to reflect this info.
i'm confused as to why it's recommended to take both mms1 and mms2. if mms1 kills bacteria and viruses, why is it necessary to take mms2?

i've had some amazing results taking mms1 both internally and on the skin.

does anyone know if your body gets too used to taking mms, then when you stop the body is not as effective in being at it's optimum.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:01 AM   #17
Karl Karl
Avalon Senior Member

Well, one reason is this, as mentioned by Jim on his MMS2 page:

Quote:
What we found out recently is that MMS (now called MMS1) when given to HIV people generally cures all of their health problems associated with the HIV, but it does not cure the HIV in some cases. It is more valuable than the HIV drugs for treating HIV, but it doesn’t kill the HIV virus always, just sometimes.

So enter MMS2. When taken with MMS1, the two together have produced negative blood test readings (basically that means cured) in quite a few HIV cases so far. In fact, all of the cases receiving both MMS1 and 2 have checked negative (free from HIV).
So basically, MMS1 or MMS2 alone would do the trick in most cases, but when both are combined, it's unstoppable.

Another reason would be what got me so excited about it in the first place:

- IT'S IN CAPSULE FORM!

No more MMS taste/smell! Having experienced it for myself now, MMS2 seems far more convenient. Yes, preparing the capsules is quite tough to do with the smell, but once done and packed into capsule containers, then apart from smelling it briefly as you open the container to take out a pill (you can keep it as far away as possible when opening/shutting the container), then ingesting it is much easier than MMS1.

Take my wife for example. She hates drinking MMS1, but she doesn't mind MMS2 cos she doesn't have to deal with the MMS2 smell (I just give her the pills - she doesn't even have to open the container!).

Because it can be pre-made and ready to ingest, it's also more suitable to give to elderly folks who may have a hard time mixing the MMS1 solution.

For me, the question is more this:

Which is more effective, MMS1 or MMS2?

Or, can I just take MMS2 for colds, viruses, etc. without MMS1?
Old 09-21-2009, 06:38 AM   #18
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

karl karl, thanks... is mms2 available already packaged in pill form? as i really don't want to package them in the pills myself.

yes, i hate the smell, also reason why i stopped mms1 early. i was going to take it for 2 weeks but just couldn't stomach the smell of it.

also not convenient when you're at work. people thought i was drinking clorox bleach bec. they could smell it! lol.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:28 AM   #19
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Put a peg on your nose
Old 09-21-2009, 02:28 PM   #20
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

These are great news to the real medicine field, I had great results with MMS1 so I will get these new MMS2 and give it a try.

Thanks a lot for the little tutorial Karl Karl , I/We really appreciate it, good job!

GreenBeret
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 03:32 PM   #21
Karl Karl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
karl karl, thanks... is mms2 available already packaged in pill form? as i really don't want to package them in the pills myself.

yes, i hate the smell, also reason why i stopped mms1 early. i was going to take it for 2 weeks but just couldn't stomach the smell of it.

also not convenient when you're at work. people thought i was drinking clorox bleach bec. they could smell it! lol.
I haven't seen any of the MMS1 distributors selling MMS2 capsules yet, but it's probably just a matter of time before some of them will.

Remember Jim only announced this last month!

btw, with MMS2 you'll still have to deal with the smell, except it's when you open the container, and not (so much) when you ingest it.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:58 PM   #22
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Karl View Post
I haven't seen any of the MMS1 distributors selling MMS2 capsules yet, but it's probably just a matter of time before some of them will.
Not sure this will happen, as MMS1 is sold as a water purification tool alegidly... In tablet form I can't see the suppliers being able to sell it...

I think Swanny's peg option is looking good!!!
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:03 PM   #23
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to see this tried... maybe MMS3?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8082416AA6X2QP

As I think we have too much calcium in our bodies... I think we lack Magnesium and this could b e agood wayof getting it... verty similar product chemically as calcium and would also help decalcify the body...

Karl wondering what Jim Humble would think?
Old 10-09-2009, 09:50 AM   #24
Karl Karl
Avalon Senior Member

Jim just added a page on cancer stage 4, where he also recommends using MMS2 in conjunction with MMS1:

http://jimhumble.biz/biz-cancer-stage4.htm

Note what he says about obtaining MMS2:

"you can order it by sending an email to PMbond@gmail.com and he will ship 60 capsules per bottle to you".

Old 10-09-2009, 04:12 PM   #25
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

>PMbond@gmail.com

Is this Europe or US based?