Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-31-2009, 12:40 AM   #1
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Thread bashing by aliens on project avalon

Are you seeing a lot of discrediting,debunking and general distracting going on,are you puting threads up about conspiracies in regards to aliens and do you see people lineing up to discredit you,your not alone ,do you know why ,everywhere on all threads ..........THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW THEY'RE HERE, AND THEY ARE REPLACEING US ..............

Here is just a little bit of they 're tactics and its been done by humans to

I know about them because my entire family tree everyone of my family who i loved were replaced in a conspiracy the CIA was doing to set up large americian families for fraud and erase them...in the process of they're con I was getting death threats from random people EVERYWHERE. Then i saw one of them shapeshift......and i decided to try and expose them everywhere....they have made me homeless .....wiped out my bank accounts and kept me from gainful employment and i realized it wasnt just me......they are screwing us all.

It doesnt matter what you believe to me all i am trying to do is make as many people aware of the con we are living, where it started and how old it is..but just to let you know your not alone.

were all being screwed

Here are just a few of they're tactics. Ladies and Gentlemen THEY CAN BECOME US..........YOUR GONE THEY ARE HERE AND NO ONE KNOWS YOUR MISSING.......

http://www.learntoquestion.com/resou...oculation.html

inoculation

i. inoculating against the effects of propaganda

Clearly in the late 1930s, there were folks out there who thought propaganda could be dangerous. A private organization with an ambitious agenda, the Institute for Propaganda Analysis in New York, took on the Olympian task of trying to identify propaganda strategies and develop a scientific approach to its detection, along the lines of disease detection and prevention.

Concerned about the difficulty of finding truth, particularly in a media-saturated wartime environment, the Institute issued a statement called the "Ten Commandments of Propaganda" in 1937. Designed to be a manual of strategies used by writers of propaganda, the Institute offered what it believed was the strategy of the propagandist:

1. Divide and conquer
2. Tell the people what they want.
3.. The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.
4. Always appeal to the lowest common denominator.
5. Generalize as much as possible.
6. Use "expert" testimonial.
7. Always refer to the "authority" of your sources.
8. Stack the cards with "information."
9. A confused people are easily led.
10. Get the "plain folks" onto the "bandwagon."

The Institute identified seven basic propaganda devices:

Name-Calling: Giving an idea a bad or negative label, leading its audience to reject and condemn it without examining it further.

Glittering Generality: Associating something with a word that has virtuous associations, leading its audience to accept and approve it without examining any further evidence.

Transfer: Shifting the authority and prestige of something respected or revered to something else in order to make it more acceptable or associates disapproving language with something the propagandist wants an audience to reject.

Testimonial: Invoking the words of someone either respected or despised to state that a particular idea, product, or person is good or bad.

Plain Folks: Suggesting that the speaker and his ideas are good and right because they are "of the people": the "plain folks."

Card Stacking: Layering an array of facts or falsehoods in a complex web of logic in order to make the best (or worst) case for an idea, program, or person.

Bandwagon: Implying that everyone is doing something and that folks need to "jump on the bandwagon" and follow the crowd.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:53 AM   #2
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Thread bashing by aliens on project avalon

m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:11 AM   #3
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

I have no doubt they are quite able to do as you say, but please people see thread by another forum member on how to protect yourselves.

If you do this most days and ask your spiritual protectors to protect you against this then those negatives have no power.

You can believe me or not but prayer is asking, asking has to be done before we are allowed to be protected. I am not saying protection cannot be done by the Creator, if He/She allows it then so it is, other people can also ask for protection for their loved ones. Do this and stay safe.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:25 AM   #4
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Obedience to authority figures is not a virtue, no matter if those authorities created this forum, "timetotelltheworld"; that´s one possibility there is dissension here as in anywhere else; blaming that on "aliens" without proof is going too far into insanity.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:58 AM   #5
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Just showing the kind of tactics they use I've seen them shapeshift I know they are here and the context should b more in a?
I fricking hate then no words can describe how much I hate them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros View Post
Obedience to authority figures is not a virtue, no matter if those authorities created this forum, "timetotelltheworld"; that´s one possibility there is dissension here as in anywhere else; blaming that on "aliens" without proof is going too far into insanity.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote