Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-08-2010, 06:37 PM   #26
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where's the proof of re-incarnation and past lives…

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post

This is more about life after death but nonetheless an excellent book.

Also,

an excellent book and well worth a read.

Love,

Kriya
I would take the "Tibetan Book of the Dead" with me to my deathbed rather than Moody's work. A lot of implanting goes on in the between lives area.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:45 PM   #27
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

IMO, life would be very unfair if we only had one crack at it.

I have always been a nobody

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:50 PM   #28
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I would take the "Tibetan Book of the Dead" with me to my deathbed rather than Moody's work. A lot of implanting goes on in the between lives area.
I haven't read the Tibetian book of the Dead, but I'm sure I'd like it. I read "life after life" when I was 15 and it opened my mind to spirituality and the mysteries. I don't know much about implanting I'm afraid, but it sounds terrible.

Love,

Kriya
Old 03-08-2010, 06:56 PM   #29
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
Here's a thought...

since WE are all individual expressions/ facets of the ONE Source, any past lives of "you-in-a-different-body" is simply a connecting to the same vibrational "issue/lesson" of other people/other times...

(just a different perspective)
Ya know, maybe that is just how simple it is. Perhaps each lifetime is just living out an existence on a different 'radio station', frequency or Genre. Look at Astrology for comparison, each person has the traits of that sign, in 'a' house, and factoring in the other planet/aspects that then combine with several other factors to allow for experience and freewill choice that will 'cause' an 'effect' within the parameters of that frequency or 'Genre.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Your soul is infinite, maybe at this moment in time you cannot remember and that's okay. The only one that can answer that question is your soul so instead of asking everyone you should ask yourself. Because I myself did not believe it either until the aha moment came where I could see how my soul has been around for eons. So is okay don't rush it until you are ready to discover your real identity. There's many layers to peel just like an onion.
One thing I can guarantee when that moment comes your world will never be the same. I can tell you that before my wife was pregnant with our last child I had many conversations with my daughter , this lead me to believe that we even choose our parents before conception . Even if your physical brain cannot understand because is trapped within the 3 dimensional reality you spiritual mind will connect to your heart and lead the way to a land beyond this physical illusion.

Blessings to you and yours...
Maybe were not so trapped afterall. We just think we are because of belief systems teaching us that the physical world is a lessor world or prison. What if the opposite is true... to be in a physical body is the ultimate achievement. And being able to experience third dimension is a luxury and a privilege. We just have to learn how to be 'permeable.'
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:00 PM   #30
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post

Maybe were not so trapped afterall. We just think we are because of belief systems teaching us that the physical world is a lessor world or prison. What if the opposite is true... to be in a physical body is the ultimate achievement. And being able to experience third dimension is a luxury and a privilege. We just have to learn how to be 'permeable.'
I quite agree!! It is an honour, because we get the opportunity to work on ourselves and evolve spiritually.

Love,

Kriya
Old 03-08-2010, 07:07 PM   #31
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

I think about the sun and all the individual beams of light. There is only one source but so many expressions of the one source. That source scatters its individual expressions in all varying directions, in all timelines, yet it is the same source. Could all manifested life be so simple?
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:17 PM   #32
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
I quite agree!! It is an honour, because we get the opportunity to work on ourselves and evolve spiritually.

Love,

Kriya
Yes this is true... but for thoughts sake I want to bump the perception up a bit. We only have to unlearn what we have been implanted with and we have to heal the body from the poisons that are offered as food.

If the original intention behind being born into a physical body was to experience what solidified Sunlight is (the point of the 'Garden of Eden) then we would know how to interact with it on many levels with ALL gifts being used within the physical world.

Instead we talk about what could have been or what should become of Earth that we now have to spend time on correcting tptb who screwed it up. So obviously the Earth was fine before man got here and someone stole the purpose of being here long ago. Earth is a living garden and provides a 'grounding' mechanism for Sunlight to be turned into solid objects that WE can interact with.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #33
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

I can never deal with the specifics as far as my own experiences are concerned. It's always a feeling to me, never a very clear visual or audial or any kind of "tangible" lucid experience. I "feel" as though I was "born" with certain aspects of my person that, since my childhood, I have never been able to understand how they could come from my particular surroundings in "this life." I've always had an analytical, questioning mind and I like to think I have the "nature vs. nuture" part of my life figured out. Certain aspects of my nature just don't attach themselves to anything in my past I can think of, certainly they're not parts of my mind that can be psychologically attributed to growing up in my generation, in my town, with my reactions to family friends and my entire life. I came into the world with some issues, and whether it was a past "life" or not, however you want to define these kind of things, it gives me reason to draw certain conclusions about who I might have been. Add a little bit of lucid dreaming, meditation, and psychotropic drugs, and I've had a few weird experiences. During one acid trip I felt as though I entered a transitive period in time, and my friends and I were living an archetype of the "town fools" in greco-roman times, and from some other time period I couldn't be certain of, as well as the present time. We weren't wearing tinfoil hats but we were a spectacle walking down the street in rain ponchos, tripped out and staring at the sky.

So I guess thats why I believe it, at the very least.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:35 PM   #34
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

http://booksiloved.com/19/Many_Lives_Many_Masters.html
Notice the book has been mentioned allready.
Its a good one
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #35
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

For what is worth I have memories of many past lives, worlds that are not similar to this one, waterworlds, lives in Sirius B and beyond this universe, traveling in plasma ships, visiting other worlds

I often get movies in my mind that are so vivid almost tangible, perhaps one day I will write about them

It gives me hope to know that there are other places where life is loving, soft and co-creative

Love to all
PS I actualy think all lives are happening at the same time

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 03-08-2010 at 09:08 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:55 PM   #36
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
...but I haven't seen any proof to re-incarnation or past lives...just opinionated beliefs.

what is the alternatives

we dont know much so we believe alot

what we believe are important

because we become what we believe

how would we in the world look like

if the common belief is

we only live once

it's a recipe for chaos

on that note alone we should not harbor such thoughts

the ones who believe in either heaven or hell after this one earth life

do not have to bother with any belief in reincarnation

there is no spiritual boons in believeing it

but another point is all the child prodigies

and the tales from people with past life flashes

at last we have the teachings of spiritual scriptures

so the evidence for reincarnation is pretty solid

if one wants to make a case against it

the burden of proof is on you lol
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:56 PM   #37
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
Then there's a pair of us - don't tell!
They'd banish us, you know!

How dreary to be somebody!
How public like a frog
To tell one's name the livelong day
To an admiring bog!

--- emily dickenson certainly had a glimps into somewhere else

The live long day I just noticed from a previous post today was a little subconscious honour my the lady poet. Sorry whenever I write a poem it tends to kill the post, dont understand? But I will enliven these wonderful outlooks if I am the culprit
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:51 PM   #38
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Where's the proof of re-incarnation and past lives…

Reincarnation for me from my past lives just tells me I committed many, many, many mistakes specially prejudging others. I could never consider myself special for I know all of us are equal even alien beings. One aspect of reincarnation that humble me was realizing that not all our lives are full of love but quite the opposite, so this perhaps is one reason why sometimes we cannot recollect our previous lives you simply block it. Living in the now is important because the here and now is what matters most to be responsible for our own actions and to create a better world around us. So yes I agree if you sized the moment while you have a physical body you can advance spiritually at a much faster rate than if you did not. I have a lot to learn and each day I make an effort to do just that a million years can go by and I think I would still feel like I am still learning for it is an infinite task without end.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:45 PM   #39
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

xbusymom wrote: "since WE are all individual expressions/ facets of the ONE Source, any past lives of "you-in-a-different-body" is simply a connecting to the same vibrational "issue/lesson" of other people/other times..."

We both must be brilliant as this has occurred to me as well!
That, and, thoughts that come into your awareness, I'm sure that many are not my own, know what I mean? Man, there are some really "sick" thoughts that infiltrate my awareness.<<< excuse me, but please leave, thank you very much!

I've OFTEN for many years, wondered where thoughts come from.... consciousness being all that is makes we Wonder! Come to think, others may be infiltrating!!!

And here in Avalon, many are simply sharing their experiences... we know we cannot prove that we love you anymore than more fetching claims.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:27 AM   #40
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
For what is worth I have memories of many past lives, worlds that are not similar to this one, waterworlds, lives in Sirius B and beyond this universe, traveling in plasma ships, visiting other worlds

I often get movies in my mind that are so vivid almost tangible, perhaps one day I will write about them

It gives me hope to know that there are other places where life is loving, soft and co-creative

Love to all
PS I actualy think all lives are happening at the same time
How about all lives are happening at the same no-time
You would like M5
Old 03-09-2010, 12:30 AM   #41
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

What I find interesting about the whole reincarnation theory, well when I'm thinking in half-scientific half-spiritual sort of way about it, is how would reincarnation occur? why is it that reincarnation supposedly would lead back to Earth again in a new human body? obviously with a Universe this big (only a percentage that we can see in our visible spectrum), and if we, as spirits/souls/essence could actually reincarnate, then why not in a different part of the Universe as a completely different lifeform? or ascend to a higher state of consciouness, or a higher dimensional existence? - then there is the 'choice' theory, where we get to 'choose' if we want to come back to Earth or go somewhere else.

Ive always accepted the belief that we are here essentially to spiritually evolve and that there is an afterlife of some sort, but more than that I think would be speculation. NDE accounts probably give you the best chance of understanding what an afterlife might be like.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:37 AM   #42
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
What I find interesting about the whole reincarnation theory, well when I'm thinking in half-scientific half-spiritual sort of way about it, is how would reincarnation occur? why is it that reincarnation supposedly would lead back to Earth again in a new human body? obviously with a Universe this big (only a percentage that we can see in our visible spectrum), and if we, as spirits/souls/essence could actually reincarnate, then why not in a different part of the Universe as a completely different lifeform? or ascend to a higher state of consciouness, or a higher dimensional existence? - then there is the 'choice' theory, where we get to 'choose' if we want to come back to Earth or go somewhere else.

Ive always accepted the belief that we are here essentially to spiritually evolve and that there is an afterlife of some sort, but more than that I think would be speculation. NDE accounts probably give you the best chance of understanding what an afterlife might be like.
Robert Monroe's trilogy will add a new possible perspective to your question if you are interested. One thing he saw is that we become addicted to the human experience, and we have to learn to break our addiction.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:40 AM   #43
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORIZONS View Post
How about all lives are happening at the same no-time
wouldn't that be like the all-inclusive NOW with the multiple "radio station frequencies"?

EDIT: (ok, never mind, nobody laughs at my funnies anymore- maybe i ought to quit trying- haha)

Last edited by xbusymom; 03-09-2010 at 12:52 AM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:42 AM   #44
fitzy3400
Avalon Senior Member

the point of not remembering is to experience who you are. you can't do that remembering other lifetimes.
fitzy3400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:43 AM   #45
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
We both must be brilliant as this has occurred to me as well!
That, and, thoughts that come into your awareness, I'm sure that many are not my own, know what I mean? Man, there are some really "sick" thoughts that infiltrate my awareness.<<< excuse me, but please leave, thank you very much!

I've OFTEN for many years, wondered where thoughts come from.... consciousness being all that is makes we Wonder! Come to think, others may be infiltrating!!!
I am not sure what you mean in your post, but it would be very interesting to take a look at our original sources of information (* and how we came to believe -and now tout what we have absorbed as “MY TRUTH”), as well as look at what was lacking in our “family libraries” and we were not exposed to (regarding to what other families felt was the norm).

(*did that make sense? I think I am having half of a brain-fart by now*)

anyway...

I started reading- as a pre-teen – a couple of books by Dick (Richard) Sutphen [“past lives, future loves” and “you were born again to be together”], and followed along with my parents study group material (which happened to be “A Search for God” using the Edgar Cayce stuff collected by the Area for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.) foundation in Virginia Beach; as well as many of Richard Bach’s books- [Jonathan Livingston Seagull, One, Illusions, etc.]. In the early years of my first marriage, I was heavy into the entire collection of Robert Heinlein, and the teen books by Madeleine L’Engle [the “Wrinkle in Time” trilogy].

(*hmmm... I think I am starting to see a pattern here...*) Some of it made sense to me, and some of it I ended up rejecting... so maybe it is all just subliminal programming...? maybe it is a simple case of “whatever you want to experience, you can attract to you and manifest it so you can see where it goes???”

but then you would have to apply the circular logic of the original programming for that- right? (at least in my case because that is what I plugged into my head)

Last edited by xbusymom; 03-09-2010 at 12:46 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:48 AM   #46
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

If I have a sock, and I keep sewing patches onto it, one day none of the original material will be left. Tell me: is it or isn't it then still the same sock?

Hopefully, during our present lifetime we will undergo, or have undergone, so much change into something better that, like the sock, we're no longer the same person at all as we were in our childhood?
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:57 AM   #47
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
wouldn't that be like the all-inclusive NOW with the multiple "radio station frequencies"?

EDIT: (ok, never mind, nobody laughs at my funnies anymore- maybe i ought to quit trying- haha)
How about this: You as your higher self exist on the 5th density—beyond corporal time—as a being of pure energy. You then send out/down multiple (thousands) of streams of energy into the 4th and 3rd densities as incarnate lifeformes to gather experiences and thereby expand your knowledge of being for the purpose of spiritual growth. These streams of energy can enter the timeline of 3D earth at whatever point you desire for the experiences you need/want to grow as a being. When you have finished your experiences you ascend out of the 5th and into another higher experience beyond your wildest dreams. You will then use the knowledge you garnered to create other worlds and who knows what all.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:02 AM   #48
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
If I have a sock, and I keep sewing patches onto it, one day none of the original material will be left. Tell me: is it or isn't it then still the same sock?

Hopefully, during our present lifetime we will undergo, or have undergone, so much change into something better that, like the sock, we're no longer the same person at all as we were in our childhood?
ok, to take that a step farther (accepting the premise of combining the "all-inclusive NOW" with the past lives "you-in-a-different-body" theories-)

my mother and I had a talk about this when I was in my teen's- she mentioned that all of your different radio-station "you's" gets helped to grow spiritually when even just 1 of your "you's" figures out a "truth" and grows- thereby affecting all of the radio stations frequencies to change...

EDIT: Horizons: I was writing this post while you were posting... and yes (but you said it much better than me)... hey, isn't that what David wilcock explained in his Awake/Aware seminar (holographic SOURCE images)?

(so if this is just my deluded early-childhood programming- how come everyone is thinking the same thing?)

Last edited by xbusymom; 03-09-2010 at 01:12 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:03 AM   #49
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
ok, to take that a step farther (accepting the premise of combining the "all-inclusive NOW" with the past lives "you-in-a-different-body" theories-)

my mother and I had a talk about this when I was in my teen's- she mentioned that all of your different radio-station "you's" gets helped to grow spiritually when even just 1 of your "you's" figures out a "truth" and grows- thereby affecting all of the radio stations frequencies to change...
Sounds logical to me.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:04 AM   #50
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORIZONS View Post
These streams of energy can enter the timeline of 3D earth at whatever point you desire for the experiences you need/want to grow as a being. When you have finished your experiences you ascend out of the 5th and into another higher experience beyond your wildest dreams.
Now that is an interesting theory
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote