Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:41 AM   #26
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

I read that once before Seashore.....I also recall something saying that Dr Deagle had reported information on this many years prior to Jane's lawsuite.

I guess it all goes to who did what and when......alot of judgement going on and I guess I will just end this telling you thank you for sharing the video

I did pick up some new information and whether its first hand or not makes no difference to me.

I was hoping to get some clarification but I guess its better left alone if it causes so much anger.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:09 AM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I read that once before Seashore.....I also recall something saying that Dr Deagle had reported information on this many years prior to Jane's lawsuite.

I guess it all goes to who did what and when......alot of judgement going on and I guess I will just end this telling you thank you for sharing the video

I did pick up some new information and whether its first hand or not makes no difference to me.

I was hoping to get some clarification but I guess its better left alone if it causes so much anger.
Are you talking about a video that is linked on the blog article I used?

I also do not want to get into another Jane Burgermeister debate.

But I needed to post this because support for Jane means turning away from Dr Bill and Dr Ott and I think that is most unfortunate. Both these men have risked their lives doing what they're doing and I believe they deserve respect, not ridicule. I'm sure both of them could make a comfortable living doing something else; I believe they're doing what they're doing because they care deeply.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:19 AM   #28
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Once again...I treat almost everything on Camelot and Avalon as science fiction and conspiracy theories...which could very well be 100% true. I really try to remain detached. Even a paid Alphabet Disinfo Agent could reveal vital pieces of the puzzle. A complete Liar and Charlatan could stumble upon vital pieces of the puzzle. A Drunk in a Cheap Bar could blurt out something of classified or conspiratorial importance. The real top-level (or bottom-level?) insiders probably aren't talking. They probably don't even remember anything about what they did in their Cosmic Clearance jobs. Probably most of what we get exposed to is a composite...you know...bits and pieces of information...pieced together to create a presentation. I don't have a problem with this. I don't absolutely know that this is how it works...but this is what I suspect. Just take in what resonates and fits...and throw out the rest.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:18 AM   #29
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Once again...I treat almost everything on Camelot and Avalon as science fiction and conspiracy theories...which could very well be 100% true. I really try to remain detached. Even a paid Alphabet Disinfo Agent could reveal vital pieces of the puzzle. A complete Liar and Charlatan could stumble upon vital pieces of the puzzle. A Drunk in a Cheap Bar could blurt out something of classified or conspiratorial importance. The real top-level (or bottom-level?) insiders probably aren't talking. They probably don't even remember anything about what they did in their Cosmic Clearance jobs. Probably most of what we get exposed to is a composite...you know...bits and pieces of information...pieced together to create a presentation. I don't have a problem with this. I don't absolutely know that this is how it works...but this is what I suspect. Just take in what resonates and fits...and throw out the rest.
Thank you, ortho. You've broadened my horizon.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:45 PM   #30
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I thought everybody was doing that.....but anyway thank you for putting this nicely in words...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:10 PM   #31
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I thought everybody was doing that.....but anyway thank you for putting this nicely in words...
I haven't been doing this so much. Sometimes when sources get on my nerves or make me angry I don't want to listen to them. I'm having to learn to keep my emotions in check so that I can benefit from whatever information may be gleaned. And I also have to remind myself that sources I generally trust are going to be wrong sometimes. As Billy Joel says in the song, "You're only human; you're supposed to make mistakes!"
Old 11-18-2009, 01:52 PM   #32
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Deagle does mention some interesting details or notions. It seems that most of us are finding him offputting nevertheless. What nearly put me off was his hell-and-brimstone attitude: "People of earth, you are being closely monitored, but you're so unevolved you're mostly huge failures, and the end result is likely to be that the human race will get scrapped or robotised in the near future." Sounds just like a fundamentalist hell-fire preacher to me. That kind of talk seems pretty insane to me. Dolores Cannon, by contrast, -- whom I consider more trustworthy --, claims that her hypnotherapy research reveals that an alternative planet, free of the bacteria and viruses that cause diseases, has already been prepared for the human race in case the environment does get trashed to an unrecoverable point.

On the other hand, I find it very interesting to hear any news about the Annunaki. I have had telepathic contact with them over the years sometimes and been influenced by some of them, and have been able to compare notes with other people who have also had such contact. So I believe I know they are definitely one of the benevolent or guardian alien races who really do exist in relation to humanity. (Of course, Bob Dean says they are benevolently watching over us too.) They don't live eternally in a physical form, however, as Zecharia Sitchin claims. All the gods of the various ancient cultures have been the same Annunaki reincarnating in a human form. For example, Enki incarnated in India as Shiva, in ancient Greece as Dionysus, in Egypt as Osiris, and so on. Similarly, Enlil reincarnated as various sun gods, such as Vishnu in India and Apollo in Greece. These beings are geniuses, in my experience, with extraordinary insight and knowledge. I understand they have also had one of their number "administratively" in charge of the fourth dimension for this planet, who gets changed roughly every 2,000 years. I take it Deagle considers they were the ones who constructed the stargates he refers to.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #33
happy
Avalon Senior Member

hello to all ,
we are humans becoming , help us to become .
Have been ready the forum for over a year now and there seems to be alot of time spent , what I see as missing the point .
The point is we are on a sinking ship .
one reaction is , " oh look the water is rising this side , oh , well its going down on the otherside . oh blah blah .
Can some one point me in the direction of people wanting and taking thoughtful ACTION in creating communities that are connected all around our globe .
dr deagle gives us alot to ponder while we create heaven on earth .

thanks drd

My family and I are awaiting the 2012 folk but no ones turned up .
how about u tell me ware to go
got the seeds but no where to plant them .
better look at dr ds future map
happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:51 PM   #34
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Excellent Post Baron. I could not have said it all better myself. I appreciate your courage to say how strange and dissatisfying things with PC have been with their "whistleblowers". I have strayed from here because I was getting "corrected" for disagreeing and being told to "leave" if I did not agree...glad to see that you are here and voicing yourself.
franciejones: Thanks for the kudos appreciated.
I've been onto these frauds for a long time and I hate to see good people being drawn into their lying spiel for self aggrandisement and profit.So I have to say something even if its mostly futile, but if I can just warn a few off these repeaters who have dodgy backgrounds who probably could not get a regular job and if then it would be one telling half truth=lies.

That is very typical that some have been trying to correct you and telling you to leave for disagreeing here,because you have had the audacity to see through the "BS".But fear not,many of those are stooges on this forum and of course the very people we have seen through, posting to defend themselves as another person!

I was counting on one particular person to post in defence of those crooked repeating snake oil salesmen as soon as I mentioned Deagle the weasel or another NON "Dr",True Ott, Oh and has he! Post after post here.

Ott I forgot to mention in my last post,whose been silent since his qualifications have come under investigation, by the authorities because of some brave seekers of the truth. Both Deagle and Ott have been proved to have phony qualifications and neither are MD's both are selling snake oil on their websites which makes them look like they are MD's and both have radio shows! They have a circuit of mates we can say, who gang up on anybody who questions or proves their illegitimacy.So repeat each others spiel and other peoples genuine work on their merry go around. This is also what's wrong with many of these conferences it's much like the conspiracy radio, a self serving circuit not for the truth seekers by enlarge, but self serving advertising to new suckers for profit, because when speckled by these circuit repeaters, one has no clue who to believe!Hence they get new followers some wake up and spot the inconsistencies, many don't sadly!

Oh about the Stooge here, I will give you a clue,he always defends Deagle and Ott and always links to a hateful lying blog poster going by the name of "labvirus" aka "Alex McGowin Studer" who is also a Deagle & Ott stooge who cannot see the truth because of the lies he sprouts on this blog of nasty vitriolic lies of hate about Jane Burgermeister and others who have caught onto them.

Click this link and then click "labvirus" in the comments section and that goes not to more info on Alex Studer but DIRECTLY to Bill deagles snake oil website!!!

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/0...tion-campaign/

Now go to this page link and listen to this repeater Alex Studer tell you how unbiased he is! LOL You cannot make this stuff up!
Professional liars using legitimate work of others for there own benefit!

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/1...apon-outbreak/

I don't know Jane B, I know their opus operandi though to a T. Besides Bill Ryan doing one of his own spur of the moment interviews in Austria with Jane B,and countered those liars with his first interview of her, posted on Camelot.

Deagle and Ott hated that Jane Burgermeister who got there before them with facts stole their thunder and tried to do something, even though she did not know at the time the right procedures, and they then made her out to be this secret disinfo agent,an ugly duckling and other rubbish, creepy stuff.

A few short videos here of others who are onto These frauds.Worth a look if only to shake your head in their idiocy.

Oh and the piste de la resistance is here link below, this is Bill Deagles official Colorado State revocation of his license to prescribe medicines because of his malpractice.

https://www.doradls.state.co.us/alis...kwNTAz&t_o_p=0

Regards
Baron

Last edited by Karen; 11-18-2009 at 11:32 PM. Reason: chg off to of
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:52 PM   #35
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Both...and Ott have been proved to have phony qualifications and neither are MD's...
Dr Ott is an ND and a PhD.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:18 AM   #36
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Personally i watched about a 3hour talk Bill Deagle gave back in about 2006 called the Granada Forum or similar and he is indeed a very intelligent and well informed man who does indeed know what is going on. I can see whay some of his biblical references may rattle some but then again Dr Leonard Horowitz could also rattle those persons same cages yet they both speak of truth.

Some of Bill Deagle's info will blow many people's belief structures right out of the water and that is fine - he is not asking anyone to believe him. When he talks of Deep Underground Military bases andthe high speed levitating magnetic trains that cross vast distances under the surface of this planet at great speed, he is not making this stufff up! It is in my opinion, combined with about 30 years research into these subjects, very factual.

People who spread truth are always attacked and brought into disrepute. In fact, paid disinfo agents event frequent sites such as this to cast further dispersion/ confusion.

I also listened to a long Bill deagle radio show that Bill and Kerry did in the "early days" of the Swine flu coming to people's attentiona and once again i was very impressed with what Bill Deagle had to say.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:47 AM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh about the Stooge here, I will give you a clue,he always defends Deagle and Ott and always links to a hateful lying blog poster going by the name of "labvirus" aka "Alex McGowin Studer" who is also a Deagle & Ott stooge who cannot see the truth because of the lies he sprouts on this blog of nasty vitriolic lies of hate about Jane Burgermeister and others who have caught onto them.
Here is a video of Alex Studer going to bat for the people before his local Board of Supervisors - just the kind of thing Dr Bill urges his fellow Americans to do in his idea of a legal militia:

Old 11-19-2009, 08:37 AM   #38
MONITOR
Avalon Senior Member

It sense i'ts close....the tone of his voice, non more games....this is it!
MONITOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:27 AM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is another example of Alex Studer's work. It is the beginning of his latest blog post:

"Ukraine plagues and now heavy supply and personnel movement in and out of US Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMBs)
November 18, 2009 at 9:53 pm

[I have a vast number of photographs posts and related links pertaining to DUMBs which I plan to include here on this site very soon. For those who do not know, there exists worldwide an interconnected network of underground military bases, some more than two miles deep into the ground, connected by vacuum-tube mag-lev highspeed german-made train systems, called TerraNet. Some of these locations are veritable underground cities, the largest of which in the US is underground just east of Colorado Springs. Much of the missing 2.3 trillion announced by Rumsfeld the day before 9/11 has gone into building these bases, along with much of the black-op DOD congressional budget. This is where the so-called 'shadow government' is headquartered, and underground at Falcon, Colorado is located the Cray-5 Artificially Intelligent supercomputer array connected by very thick ultraviolet fiberoptic cable called 'The Beast' which went online in 2003 and has ever since been grabbing every piece of available data from every available source and building a giant TIA database on every human being on the planet ever since. More on this later. -ed]"

Here's the link:

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/1...y-bases-dumbs/

Last edited by Seashore; 11-19-2009 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Punctuation
Old 11-19-2009, 11:13 AM   #40
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Kerry your obsequiousness is vomit forming for these two especially when YOU are asking Bill D questions as if he is ALL KNOWING about everything a GOD,Climatologist,pharmacologist, Biologist,Chemist,Cosmologist Geologist,Political Scientist, UFO expert!
Can you make your critiques (which are welcomed) without going down the path of insults.

I don't care how long the words are you use, please use then nicely.

Kerry is, as you well know, a member of this forum, please keep it decent and respectful.

Thanks.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #41
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
As I continue to seek discernment with the whistleblowers, Bill Deagle, IMO, is not a credible source, for me.

I had also heard he is a paid CIA disinfo agent from Clif High, who again, IMO is more credible. The fact that he is changing his tune now not being so doom and gloom means they gave him a new script to follow. You cant be doom and gloom your entire history then change with one interview.
I'm not as familiar with Clif High as I am other sources.

What does he state as his rationale for his opinion about Dr Bill?
Old 11-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #42
franciejones
Banned

Clif Specifically says that Deagle and burisch are "non-starters" in his data gathering which means that what they say does not resonate OR simply put, that they are lying. Hope that helps
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 02:23 PM   #43
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Clif Specifically says that Deagle and burisch are "non-starters" in his data gathering which means that what they say does not resonate OR simply put, that they are lying. Hope that helps
Can you point me to where I read up on his term "non-starters"?
Old 11-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #44
franciejones
Banned

I did not read it...it was in a radio interview. SOrry I do not remember which one it was as there are so many.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:23 PM   #45
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I did not read it...it was in a radio interview. SOrry I do not remember which one it was as there are so many.
Okay thanks.

Maybe I can find it on his website.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:37 PM   #46
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Those of you who think that non accredited qualifications aka PHONY and are the same as legitimate qualifications! Need to have your heads examined!

The "stooge" who follows me around every time I respond about these two frauds! Odd that. Said that True Ott has an "ND" and a "Phd" Ok how do you know? Because he says so,or you are trying to legitimise yourself? Or its written on his website? Well I know because I know the team that's investigated these frauds!

What they have are NON accredited diplomas that you can buy off the net or via mail order that are worthless! Many get away with it because most folks sadly are ignorant of these facts.

Have you seen the diplomas and have you followed up on the university or medical school they were issued? Na thought not.

Do you know its the law in all States and most of the western world for the practitioner to display his diplomas in his office and also on request to inform potential patients where and when he gained his qualifications. If one has a website one MUST give a brief bio of not only his/her qualifications but the University or medical school he attended and contact details.

So now tell me why after many requests do both Bill "Liar" Deagle and True Ott, not done so, and ignore multiple requests for details of their qualifications? Also that they display neither only a bunch of letters after their names with no bio or details on their snake oil websites! WHICH IS REQUIRED BY LAW.

Funny how you only mentioned True Ott's qualifications and no details, but nothing on what Deagle has!! You really are Deagle's stooge and his cronies?

Also you posted videos of that other idiot stooge Alex Studer he even says statement like on a video I posted,on the word-press link, that Deagle is an "MD" why Because Deagle says he is uses the abbreviation MD and implies it! But I can tell you categorically that he is NOT and has never been an MD. Now how can you trust a man who gets simple things wrong with important matters? You cannot.

Oh and that home made video of his tirade for "LAFco" was like any person going down to their local council and sprouting off some nonsense statement while onlookers who were there being dumbfounded what he was on about, having a right to speak about local matters and then picking up a video camera of yourself and then posting it as if he was doing something important and this was going to do something! The poor onlookers had no idea what he was on about! How do we know, contact and information was requested from SF LAFco, Laugh co was very appropriate. Real life checking does wonders to expose these fantasists.

Going back to True Ott lets pretend now that he has these qualifications?
Lets look at his title he uses! "Dr True Ott ND Phd" What's wrong with this?

Do you know? We do and any real Doctor or Professor will tell you.

Firstly "ND" is not a qualification that qualifies you for or is relevant to earn or even qualify you for studying for a Phd. So that means he has an undergraduate degree hidden in his resume? NO he does not have one so he cannot earn a Phd! So that means he does not have a real one.

Oh and Phd is a Doctorate degree of philosophy, so you can write your thesis about how sand feels on your feet! It still does not make you an MD.

Also if one has a Phd and you do not have either MD or D.O you must only use Phd after your name and not prefix "Dr" or Doctor as that can allude that you are an MD or D.O!Which is fraud. D.O. is short for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine by the way!

MD and D.O are the only qualifications that allows them to prescribe medicine and perform surgery and treat the whole person.

There are a few loop holes Psychologists in some States and some countries can prescribe medication, Psychotherapist have similar rules.

So the only thing True about True Ott is his name, as nobody in their right mind would want to be called True, perhaps he should change it to True Liar.
Besides he's a nut job anyway selling his snake oil via his website and radio show also selling aliens conspiracies and other crazy stuff they can make up or repeat fear mongering, so he's not practising being an ND other than by default and alludes again to being a Doctor of medicine or D.O which he is NOT!!!

Note about ND or Naturepath the philosophy has many benefits and is another form of complementary medicine 4 years study when legitimate, and by an honest practitioner who just sites his Nauturepath qualification without alluding to be a Doctor unless he/she has trained firstly as an MD or D.O.

Most though gain it without much proper training, to get on the health sales bandwagon which is true in this case.

But Deagle abused a loophole with a cross over illegal in most US States at the time with a worthless qualification coming from Canada to Colorado which managed to give him the ability to prescribe pharmaceuticals! Which was revoked as you now know but to late before several people were injured and one person dying!

Oh and as for Bill Deagles titles he uses! LOL No real Doctor would have these up after his name! All are associations being a member does not mean you have any qualifications! "Dr. Wm. R. Deagle MD, ABFP, CCFP, CIME, AAAAAM, ACOEM, AAPM, SPPM, AAEM
American Board Family Physician"Note the "MD" this is copied direct from his website telling people he is a real Doctor! He is NOT and he is based in California and if you go and check at the California Colorado or the Canadian Medical board you can check him out he's NOT licensed. His website does not give anything as to WHERE he picked up his qualifications because they are worthless and the loophole he had was revoked by the Colorado Medical Board years ago!

In the USA you have to be licensed for such things as Hairdresser/stylist barber and Tattoo artist etc, so licensing is essential!

So Bill & Kerry why are you ignoring US and giving attention to liars and frauds like these with some tall story's,who make up things like this, secret agents aliens probably framed him and set him up to be an idiot! Because of what he found out by visions or some such nonsense!

Oh and while I'm here I know Deagle & Ott and some other ignorant stooges & frauds are reading this, go on that's a challenge prove us wrong go on we dare you.

Not a chance you would rather duck and dive never answering a direct question with a direct true answer than for you to be honest and tell the truth of what you are. REPEATERS of other peoples work for your own aggrandisement and PROFIT. You have no knowledge secret source research or aliens talking to you period, you just rip off other peoples stuff direct off the net and all that has been obvious for years! YOU are REPEATERS and FRAUDS.

Oh and for those who want to know or hear about the UFOs, Aliens, Annanuki go read the sources by the real researchers and investigators! Not second hand from these REPEATERS. if you want to know about Underground bases you should read Richard Sauder not what reapter Alex Suder is posting and the photos we have seen since the 1970/80s!! You want to read about UFOs read Timothy Good or Richard Dolan or want to know about the Ananuki read Zecharia Sitchin or vaccination and pandemics read Jane Burgermeister and the real whistle blower testimony a google search will do it for real good sources these are just a few.But stay away from repeaters multi hand information gained by trolling the net for profit no matter how good they waffle on!

But the real embarrassment is going to be "Arthur Neumann" formerly Henry Deacon and Pete Peterson expose!Coming soon LOL that's the last we will hear of them!
I suppose Camelot will say they have gone underground because the mystery people men in black aliens reptilians greys or irods are after them! LOL

Baron

Trying to sort the wheat from chaff for no gain and help those who need it to find that mysterious elusive thing called THE TRUTH.

Last edited by Baron; 11-19-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #47
franciejones
Banned

Thanks so much Baron for that information. I never researched Ott as I did not care...lol. NOr did I care for what Peterson said, and HD is just silly) But years ago after seeing Deagle on google at the Granada Forum, I did a couple of years worth of background...he is a phony. It bothers me only because he is being paid attention to. He uses these "so called" credentials to "prove" to listeners that he is legit..which so many have fallen for. It takes time to sort it out as an individual...and everyone moves at their own pace. I have quit trying to prove my conclusions about a person as I know that in the long run others will come to similar conclusions. I did used to fervently try to let people know that he is a fraud...but it became too upsetting so I stopped trying. Folks come around eventually....or maybe they do not. I just feel badly when a person is newly "waking up" and they are met with the likes of fear mongers (such as the above mentioned) and it steers them towards fear... oh well...

But thanks again for taking the time to state your case, I understand exactly how you feel.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:21 PM   #48
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
The "stooge" who follows me around every time I respond about these two frauds! Odd that. Said that True Ott has an "ND" and a "Phd" Ok how do you know? Because he says so,or you are trying to legitimise yourself? Or its written on his website? Well I know because I know the team that's investigated these frauds!
Baron,
Again we are warning you against personal attacks/insults.
you have made some intelligent and valid points regarding the topic,
stick to that and leave the name calling to school children please.
It has no place here.
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #49
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was counting on one particular person to post in defence of those crooked repeating snake oil salesmen as soon as I mentioned Deagle the weasel or another NON "Dr",True Ott, Oh and has he! Post after post here.
I assumed you were not speaking of me because I'm a "she" not a "he" and my profile page indicates this for members. Not that it's important which gender I am.

I will defend Dr Bill and Dr Ott because they are leaders who are doing a good job for the people, in my opinion. I'm not on this forum for any other reason than to make a contribution in solving the huge issues we all face together.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:45 PM   #50
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh and while I'm here I know Deagle & Ott and some other ignorant stooges & frauds are reading this, go on that's a challenge prove us wrong go on we dare you.
Baron,

Do you represent a group?

Tags
help us to become, we are humans becoming