Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 03-18-2009, 08:45 AM   #1
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Default Particle accelerator may soon be shut down—by ripples from the future.

Kevin Black came across a bizarre paper recently suggesting that the LHC might be shut down. Not because of the funding cuts that have been threatening particle physics projects around the world, nor because of law suits accusing the LHC of threatening life on Earth.

No, the paper suggested that future effects caused by the production of particles, such as the Higgs, could ripple backwards in time and prevent the LHC from ever operating.

http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/230
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:40 AM   #2
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Particle accelerator may soon be shut down—by ripples from the future.

This blog was from August 2008
((blogger) wrote on Aug. 5, 2008 @ 16:27 GMT)

Im from Switzerland and there are no news for shutting down anything.
Helvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:03 PM   #3
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Particle accelerator may soon be shut down—by ripples from the future.

First of all, Dr. Black is a Post Doctorate Harvard man who WORKS at CERN.... enough said for his credentials, I think.

The really interesting thing is that he mentions that some conscious bearing scientists are actually REASEARCHING the possibility of parallel timelines, in this case, present and future, interacing in such that what is done here in the present may be somehow influenced by what will be accomplished in the future.

Considering that I realize that what we do today has an effect on our futures, it stuck me as interesting to reflect on the opposite happening...that some future event, obviously unimaginable in the now, could have percussions on our present choices. Like some of you who believe to have lived in some strange future time, but can't put your finger on why you've come back to "the past"... maybe to change things?

It's impressive that this research is actually being contemplated...not by New Age Gurus or ET abducties or channellers...but by bigtime scientists.

Maybe we're not so crazy after all!

Thank-you for posting this!

Peace and Good Will!

Last edited by WiNaDeYo; 03-18-2009 at 07:10 PM.
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:04 AM   #4
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Interresting post WiNaDeYo. Who knows if such an experiment could have an effect on the T1 v83 timeline or on other timelines... And who knows if this experiment wasnt manipulated for our own good, not to work for now.
Helvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:09 AM   #5
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNaDeYo View Post

It's impressive that this research is actually being contemplated...not by New Age Gurus or ET abducties or channellers...but by bigtime scientists.

Maybe we're not so crazy after all!
Thanks WiNaDeYo! This is what I thought too...

I was pointed to this article by a close friend of mine who has been invited to an ‘informal meeting’ (whatever does it mean) at CERN to discuss the possible danger of Black Holes and some of the researches of Dr. Rössler .

The many problems that LHC is having is on the agenda as well, included the possible shut down.
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:21 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

People from the future:

Put the damn particle accelerator down, you dumbasses! You'll un-make the world!

*sends ripples to cripple the LHC*
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
future, physics, science