Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 01-29-2009, 04:26 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Phoenix Journals

I Have just started reading the Phoenix Journels and am finding them absolutely facinating....

I wondered if anyone else out there has read them and what are there thoughts??

Brief insight of the contents....
Many People have asked us what the Phoenix Journals are. They contain the true history (his-story) of mankind on this planet as well as detailed information about the most asked about and wondered about subjects (i.e., Spirituality, E.T.'s, our origin, our purpose here on this planet, etc.). Commander Hatonn, and the other Higher Spiritual Teachers who have authored these Journals, weave spiritual lessons and insights throughout the unveiling of lies which have been deceptively forced upon us, throuhout time, by the Elite anti-Christ controllers. These Journals are the "Dead Sea Scrolls" of our time. Their importance for the growth of mankind cannot be overstated. They are the textbooks of understanding which God promised us we would have, to guide us through the "End Times".

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:51 PM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journels

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
I Have just started reading the Phoenix Journels and am finding them absolutely facinating....

I wondered if anyone else out there has read them and what are there thoughts??

Brief insight of the contents....
Many People have asked us what the Phoenix Journals are. They contain the true history (his-story) of mankind on this planet as well as detailed information about the most asked about and wondered about subjects (i.e., Spirituality, E.T.'s, our origin, our purpose here on this planet, etc.). Commander Hatonn, and the other Higher Spiritual Teachers who have authored these Journals, weave spiritual lessons and insights throughout the unveiling of lies which have been deceptively forced upon us, throuhout time, by the Elite anti-Christ controllers. These Journals are the "Dead Sea Scrolls" of our time. Their importance for the growth of mankind cannot be overstated. They are the textbooks of understanding which God promised us we would have, to guide us through the "End Times".

viking
Bump?
Old 01-30-2009, 01:28 AM   #3
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Im looking through some of the archives..

This one is entitled 'George Green sues Jesus'.. calling George Green the greatest puppet of the adversary, are they talking about OUR George Green or someone else I wonder.

http://www.phoenixarchives.com/conta...593/051193.pdf

Viking theres alot of this stuff around.. just take it with a very large grain of salt, unlike dear Bloosom Goodchild. The best of this type of material I've read so far has been the TELOS trilogy by Aurelia Louise Jones, which has many of these 'ascended masters and messengers from the federation of light etc' as well as 5th dimensional former lemurian beings living under Mount Shasta, CA.

When you want some more potent channelled material I recommend:

RAMTHA - The White Book

RA - The Law of One series

Reunion with Source, Becoming Gods II - James Gilliand

We the Arcturians

Path of Empowerment, Bringers of the Dawn etc - Barbara Marciniak

Ive read many more but those were all excellent.

Also read the MEIER CONTACTS and the TALMUD JMMANUEL (in that order)
for as you say "true history of mankind" at least from the perspective of one ET race that has been watcher us for millenia.

Peace be with you in the light of everlasting love.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:19 AM   #4
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your feedback Luminari.... Yes I often wondered whether it is OUR George Green they are refering to?!!

viking
Old 01-30-2009, 09:04 PM   #5
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Viking,

Just found your thread and it looks very interesting.
Thanks for the info. my friend.
Once I have read I will be back to discuss.

Peace
Respect
iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:25 PM   #6
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Iain...I am sure you will find them facinating and inspiring as so many have....

Could they really be the modern day 'Dead sea Scrolls' ?

I urge everyone.... if you have time, just to take look!

Regards ...

viking
Old 02-02-2009, 01:37 AM   #7
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

There is a previous Avalon thread about these journals:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6192
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:47 AM   #8
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for your feedback Luminari.... Yes I often wondered whether it is OUR George Green they are refering to?!!

viking
Yes, it is. George Green was involved with the publishing of these journals many, many years ago. There was a falling out between him and the other people involved in the publishing effort. Eventually George and some others split off and the journals then started publishing extremely virulent anti-George material.

I have studied the unpleasant history of all of this, as well as the journals themselves, quite extensively. I am firmly convinced that the people criticizing George are much worse than George himself, and that the later journals are not to be trusted.

I would, however, recommend reading everything available about this story (google key words - there's a lot of material out there on the net) and come to your own conclusions.

BTW - The journals contain fascinating and useful material, especially journals #27 and #47, and George later published this material in a separate book.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:04 PM   #9
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thnx Paradigm

I will have a look at journals #27 and #47..... I suppose that makes sense as to why George started the Paradigm books...it's all starting to make sense...

The Truth is out there hey...look and you will find...

Thanks again Paradigm and take care.

viking
Old 02-02-2009, 02:15 PM   #10
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

That fourwinds link is better thanks!

http://www.fourwinds10.com/journals/index.html
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:03 PM   #11
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Luminari.... and all free!!!....

viking
Old 02-06-2009, 05:52 PM   #12
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Yes, it is. George Green was involved with the publishing of these journals many, many years ago. There was a falling out between him and the other people involved in the publishing effort. Eventually George and some others split off and the journals then started publishing extremely virulent anti-George material.

I have studied the unpleasant history of all of this, as well as the journals themselves, quite extensively. I am firmly convinced that the people criticizing George are much worse than George himself, and that the later journals are not to be trusted.

I would, however, recommend reading everything available about this story (google key words - there's a lot of material out there on the net) and come to your own conclusions.

BTW - The journals contain fascinating and useful material, especially journals #27 and #47, and George later published this material in a separate book.
Hi Paradigm...hope you are well

Ok what are your thoughts regarding 'the evacuation process' in the Phoenix Journels.

They mention how we would be evacuated if there was be a catastophic event ie a Nucleur War or major earth upheaveals. I would imagine Goerge (our George)would have been part of the messages at the time. However George has mentioned recently in his latest that 'No way would this happen'?!!

If he was part of the original messages from the Pleadians than surely he would support this?

Kind Regards viking
Old 03-11-2009, 05:49 AM   #13
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I had just acquired through a friend PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. V paperback called PHONE HOME E.T.

So I started reading it and thought man this is so George Green HBFNTP'ish.
So I did a Avalon Search and hey pretty cool.
So I'm a gonna give that one a read.

I might be able to get other books I see that someone said Vol 23-24 are good?
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:18 AM   #14
viking
Avalon Senior Member

A message from the Journels.... Don't dismiss read carefully...

There are three cataclysms which will trigger your evacuation from your planet:

MAJOR POLE SHIFT; Ashtar: "Your planet is in imminent crisis, of cataclysmic upheavals because of disruptions in the magnetic field." A major pole shift will cause massive changes and destruction to the surface of the planet, including great tidal waves that will lash your coastlines, great earthquakes causing severe shifting of entire tectonic plates, massive volcanic eruptions over widespread areas, windstorms of unprecedented velocities, and abrupt climate changes in many areas. Portions of your continents will split and sink, while other portions will be thrusted upwards.

NUCLEAR WAR; Ashtar: It will not be permitted except on a limited basis contained within your confines. Nuclear detonations not only kill the human body, but also severely damage the soul energy matter and inflict tremendous trauma to that soul entity. ...we have been granted permission to stop all nuclear devices destined for our realms of space beyond one-hundred fifty miles from your surface.

PULVERIZATION OF THE PLANET; Hatonn: You now have particle-beam weapons that can pulverize your planet in 15 minutes. Ashtar: Your governments are hostile. We are convinced that there is deliberate determination to extinguish humanity and turn your planet into a burned out cinder or a gaseous ball of energy.

The following writing is excerpted from: Phoenix Journal 5, FROM HERE TO ARMAGEDDON by Ashtar.

WHO IS ASHTAR?

I am labeled "Ashtar" by the Central Sun Hierarchy, for that is the planet of my original manifestation. ...I am an etheric being. ...I have been around for a very, very long time. ...I serve a very high involvement as a member of the Councils scattered throughout the Universal Sector, serving in an advisory capacity at strategic levels of intergalactic affairs. I share responsibility with Esu Immanuel (Jesus) Sananda for the airborne division of the Brotherhood of Light.

The Christ Teacher of this galaxy is my Beloved Commander in Chief, and His Word is my Law. To Him I have pledged my service. I am but a leader chosen by Him to fulfill the Program of Light for Earth Transition through the flight commands of the Great Brotherhood. Part of that mission is to return the Master to your planet and collect His people. I commanded the ship which bore his soul energy to your place for His Earth Experience some two thousand years prior to present calendar.

MORE ABOUT OUR MISSION

I will speak now about our mission. Your planet is in imminent crisis, of cataclysmic upheavals because of disruptions in the magnetic field. Vibration havoc is all about you--let us call it vibrational terrorism. You are plagued by all the prophetic realizations of the ending great cycle. Your world is overflowed with hatred one to another, wars, murder and your nuclear experiments have all but eliminated any balance in your vortices.

There is already a slow slippage of your poles and it will continue to tilt further on its axis. This will cause massive changes and destruction to the surface of your planet through resulting earthquakes, tidal waves, volcanoes and windstorms of unprecedented velocities. We are granted limited intercession to allow for "holding" in our energy networks, your planet in somewhat, stable support. We were, however, required to withdraw the ring of energy generators (ships) from your mid belt in your 1988, March. At the same time our commanders were required to remove constant stabilization of your major fault systems. Local and isolated intervention is allowed on emergency status as with your San Andreas and other localized slippage points. This is to allow arrangements for placing foundations of survival placements outside the coastal areas. It is most complicated indeed. Further, it is not given to me the right to speak of these things in this document.

(You have heard it before that the earth is a living organism, and this is true. What you may not be aware of is, at this point in her evolution, Earth Shan is involved in a cleansing and birthing process.) Let us say that the world fetus is grown unto birthing. The surrounding container walls have thinned. The uterine structure is stressed to bursting, the cervix is thinned and effacing. You are no longer resting in security and safety. Further, you have just about depleted all the available life sustaining substances within your container--the birthing is at hand!

YOUR GOVERNMENTS ARE HOSTILE

We have revealed ourselves to many various individuals on the planet. We attend your high level summit meetings. We have thousands of representatives walking, working and living among you NOW! Some of you may recognize them, most will not until you come into harmony of circuitry.

All ones in The Alliance for Peace from the Intergalactic Council are forbidden to interfere in the affairs of the souls of any planet and their evolution without the approval of the government(s) of that planet. ...THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS WHEN THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE ARE VIOLATED, WE MAY INTERFERE WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE UNIVERSE.

One example is nuclear powered war. It will not be permitted except on a limited basis contained within your confines. Nuclear detonations not only kill the human body, but also severely damage the soul energy matter and inflict tremendous trauma to that soul entity. As a matter of fact, along with your games comes, now, the ability to KILL SOUL MATTER. Atomic war is one of the three cataclysms which will trigger your evacuation from the planet Earth!

We have worked with your government(s) in an effort to assist through advanced technology, but we are continually met with hostility. We are often fired upon with your silly missiles. ...It happens frequently, for we have been granted permission to stop all nuclear devices destined for our realms of space beyond one-hundred fifty miles from your surface.

ANNIHILATE YOUR PLANET

You play with toys which can now annihilate your planet in all manner of ways, from detonation chain reaction to thrusting into a different orbit and redefinement of your polar axis.

Some years past, in your sequence, your nuclear physicists penetrated the "Book of Knowledge" and discovered how to explode the atom. The knowledge was reduced to atrocious results, but that was not your pitiful downfall.

Your demise as a functioning planet was written with the explosion of the hydrogen element. This element is life-giving, along with some five other elements in the air you breathe, in the water you drink, in the composition of your physical self. In much of your material planet is this life giving atomic substance, hydrogen.

Efforts in this field of science have been most successful, to the extent that they are not content to rest on their accolades of a power beyond their use; not content with the entire destruction of an entire city at a time. They must have something even more destructive. Well, now they have it! They now have the ability to extinguish life on your planet. They are actually destroying a life-giving element of the Creative Intelligence, tinkering with a formula they do not comprehend.

We have made every effort to be heard and accepted by your government, for it would appear man's desire is to continue war on this planet, Shan. We are convinced that there is deliberate determination to extinguish humanity and turn your planet into a burned out cinder or a gaseous ball of energy. It has happened elsewhere; we are, thereby, determined it will not happen again.

CONTACT SINCE LATE 1940'S

Our missions are peaceful and have been since early input in your late 1940's and early 50's. We have maintained this contact from that calendar timing. The governments on your planet have conceded that we are of a higher intelligence. They must also concede that we are of a higher authority.

EVACUATION DURING CLEANSING

We have come forth to fulfill the destiny of this planet which is to experience a short period of "cleansing" and then to usher in a new existence. We are here to lift off the surface, yes, and the inner world, during this period of cleansing, those souls who are walking in the Light on Earth and choose to move with us through the time of transition.

EVACUATION

We have millions of ships stationed in the skies above your planet, ready to instantly lift you off at the first warning of your planet's beginning to tilt on its axis. When this occurs, we have only a very short time segment in which we can lift you from the surface before great tidal waves will lash your coastlines. These waves can be as deep as five miles or more. They will subsequently cover much of your land masses. Your melting polar ice caps are contributing greatly to the unequal balance of the orb itself.

Along with these changes, there will be great earthquakes which will feed from one suture line (fault line) to the next to cause severe shifting of entire tectonic plates. As these splits and grindings occur, you will have massive volcanic eruptions over widespread areas of previously dormant cones. In portions near your nuclear testing grounds, you will probably experience spillage of radioactive material into your atmosphere. You will also experience radiation leakage from your nuclear power plants as they are disrupted by land changes. Portions of your continents will split and sink, and in other areas, this will cause thrusting upward of other masses. You have had plenty of news about winds, etc. that will accompany these upheavals. There will be upheavals and earthquakes for instance, that will not trigger evacuation, so I will speak of cataclysmic proportions.

We are very experienced in the evacuation of populations of planets! It would be grand if this were not necessary to be true, but alas, it is not even all that uncommon for many various reasons. We will stick to yours and what you might expect.

We expect, and are practiced and prepared to complete the evacuation of Earth of the souls of Light in some fifteen minutes, regardless of numbers. Further, we will rescue the souls of Light first. (Not a bad idea to get on that Light List.) Our computers are massive and self updating. Each entity is entered into the system and all changes, to the minute details, are constantly updated. The computers are locked onto the coordinates as designated by your grid ley lines and vortex intersections. At the first indication that there may be need to evacuate, the computers lock onto the location of every energy entity instantly, no matter where might be the location of the human form. Don't concern yourself with that portion; just make sure you keep the signals attuned on an ongoing basis.

ALL CHILDREN WILL BE LIFTED

After the souls of Light have been evacuated, then the children will ALL, be lifted off. The children are considered to be nonaccountable, so they will be evacuated to special ships to be cared for until they can be reunited with their parents or placed for indefinite care and tending. We have ones well trained for the specific task of handling the children and their trauma. Many may be put into sleep for a period of time to help them overcome their fear and anxiety. Our computer system is far, far beyond anything ever used thus far on Earth in this age. It can locate parents of specific children wherever they may be and notify one another of safety or status. THE CHILDREN WILL BE LIFTED TO SAFETY DURING THE EVACUATION, SO DO NOT GIVE UNDUE THOUGHT TO THEM. DO NOT SEEK TO UNITE BEFORE LIFT OFF--TEND YOURSELF AND WE WILL TEND THE CONFUSION.

After the evacuation of the children, the invitation will be extended to all remaining souls on the planet to join us. However, this will be for only a very, very short time period, perhaps another fifteen minutes or so. There is abundant space for all ones, but because the atmosphere by that elapsed amount of time will be filled with fire, flying debris, poisonous smoke, and because the magnetic field of your planet will be disturbed, we will have to leave your atmosphere very quickly or we, also, with our craft will perish.

HE WHO HESITATES IS--

THEREFORE, HE WHO STEPS INTO OUR LEVITATION BEAMS FIRST WILL BE LIFTED FIRST. ANY HESITATION ON YOUR PART WOULD MEAN THE END OF YOUR THIRD DIMENSIONAL EXISTENCE YOU CALL THE PHYSICAL BODY.

This brings us to the most serious and difficult part of the evacuation. As mentioned earlier, souls of Light have a higher vibration frequency than do those who are more closely "tied" to the Earth and earth concepts and actions.

Well, since our levitation beams, which will be lifting you off the surface of the planet, are very close to the same thing as your electrical charges as you recognize them, those of low vibrational frequency may not be able to withstand the high frequency of the levitation beams without departing the third dimensional body. We will get as close as possible so the beam time span is lessened, but it must still be from quite a high altitude.

When a beam ship lands in "normal" times to invite ones aboard, it is customary to land the craft of hover quite close to your surface. Then our own ones will accompany any entity aboard. It will not be thusly done at evacuation lift-off. If the soul energy departs the third-dimensional body, there may be opportunity for resuscitation and reconnection, or the soul will be released to be housed in appropriate facilities according to agreement with God. At any rate, you would not be left to experience the havoc on your planet's surface.

If you do not decide to step into the levitation beams to be lifted up, you might be one of the few who survive the "cleansing" and changes. However, during this period of cleansing, there will be great changes in climate, in land masses, for the poles of the planet will have a new orientation. This alone will create untold hardship for the survivors. In some areas of specific location it may be possible to have guides and assistants return or in some instances, remain as a support system.

REMAIN CALM , DO NOT PANIC

Let us make it very clear as to that which is most detrimental to a successful lift-off. A child we can render unconscious and simply attune the harmonics system. An adult of consenting age must make a choice. ANY RESPONSE OF "FEAR" LOWERS YOUR FREQUENCY OF VIBRATION, THUS MAKING YOU LESS COMPATIBLE WITH THE LEVITATION BEAM FREQUENCIES. THEREFORE, ABOVE ALL ELSE, REMAIN CALM; IF YOU CANNOT GET INTO THE BEAM FOR ANY REASON--REMAIN CALM, WE CAN MOVE THE BEAM. DO NOT PANIC. KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN EXPERT HANDS, HANDS WHICH HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN EVACUATION OF PLANETS. WE KNOW OF THAT WHICH WE ARE ABOUT.

I CANNOT OVEREMPHASIZE THIS: REMAIN CALM! RELAX! DO NOT PANIC WHEN YOU STEP INTO OUR LEVITATION BEAM OR WHEN IT IS FOCUSED ON YOU. DO NOT WAVE OR THRUST YOUR BODY ABOUT--THE CONNECTION IS MADE AT ENERGY LEVEL AND MOTION OF THE PHYSICAL BODY IS A GREAT DISTRACTION.

After lift-off, you will be taxied by the shuttle craft to one of our "mother ships" which are anchored even higher above the planet. There, you will be taken care of, depending on your circumstance. Some of you will need medical care, others will feel quite wonderful, but hyperexited and agitated. Some will be frantic over family members, etc. We have expert medical staff who will be there to treat you with highly advanced equipment. Some will simply be placed into a state of sleep until vital signs regain normal status. You will be fed and housed until such time as transfer elsewhere is advisable.

Some of you will be taken to cities on other planets to be trained in advanced technology before being returned to the planet Earth to start rebuilding. This will all be determined by counseling or prearrangement. Children will be reunited with parents and families, etc.

Your wondrously beautiful planet is destined to be a most beautiful star within the universe. For long she has waited to take her place of glory. She shall be a beauteous planet of Light. Here, you can rejoin the remainder of the Universe in brotherly love and fellowship within the Lighted Brotherhood of Man with God the Creator.

Do not scoff at these words, people of Earth. We are sent forth and come willingly, and in love of you as our brothers in a great time of distress. As surely as the sun shines from the east to the west, so shall these things shortly come to pass. Let us be prepared, please.

NO WARNING

The cataclysms will begin abruptly without warning! Everything will happen so fast, you will not have time to THINK. THINK CAREFULLY ON THESE THINGS NOW AND EFFORT TO COME INTO BALANCE BEFORE IT GROWS TOO LATE FOR CHOICE.

THERE WILL BE ONES RUNNING ABOUT IN TOTAL CONFUSION, IN PAIN, INJURED. IT WILL BE AS IF THE WHOLE OF THE UNIVERSE IS FALLING IN UPON YOU. MUCH OF WHAT YOU PERCEIVE AS YOUR UNIVERSE WILL BE SO DOING, I ASSURE YOU. SO WHAT WILL YOU DO? YOU WILL THEN REMAIN TOTALLY CALM AND WITHOUT FEAR AND AWAIT THE LIGHT BEAMS. THEN STEP INTO THE LEVITATION BEAMS OR REMAIN STATIONERY THAT WE MIGHT AFFIX ONTO YOU. THE BEAMS FLOW FROM THE UNDERNEATH CENTER OF THE CRAFT AND FRANKLY, IT CAN BE MUCH LIKE A HUGE SUCTION CLEANER WHEREBY ALL HAPPENS VERY QUICKLY.

I suggest you do whatever you can to allow us to come into your sectors without hostility. It appears all probabilities of avoiding this untoward event are past. We see no changes in magnitude of perceptions of such proportions that would alter the course of events. So be it, we will continue to work diligently with that which we are given.

ADMINISTRATION

Let us speak a bit of the administering of this program. As Commander for this solar system and its various volunteer units from many areas of space, it is my responsibility to coordinate efforts of the many fleets as they touch into the mission of Shan. When these various factions of force are not thus involved, then, of course, they are self-regulatory and guided under their own supervision. They only come under the jurisdiction of the Interplanetary Confederation if they are here on a specific assignment, correlated to the overall Hierarchical mission to the planet.

Let me assure you that I understand the doubts regarding credibility--that is a superb success of our dark fragments causing ridicule and outrageous press. It is for you to look beyond and into Truth. It is why you of our co-workers must not be other than professional and credible. Continue as you are, except clean up your attitudes. You will get nowhere by "JUST BEING", No one of our busy workers needs another iota of responsibility--tend of yourselves. ...THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT US THAT IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND. GOD NEEDS ONLY THEE AND HE. ALL ELSE IS BAGGAGE YOU WILL LEAVE BEHIND AT ALL CIRCUMSTANCE. WE HAVE SUPPLIES FOR YOU. WE WILL TAKE YOUR ANIMALS AND FEATHERED PETS AND PLACE THEM IN SAFETY. WHEN GOD PREPARES A PLACE FOR YOU, HE DOES A MOST EFFICIENT JOB OF IT. ALL THE REMAINDER OF THIS "NEW AGE" NONSENSE IS EXACTLY THAT--NONSENSE. AND WILL MOST SURELY HINDER YOUR PROGRESS. SO BE IT!

MAN MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK

Man must choose his own pathway--individual by individual and then as a whole. He will either join the Christ forces or the dark forces; there is no in-between. Mankind must be informed of the events to come. Much of what happens in the physical sense will be dependent upon how well man can come into understanding and where he will place his energy input. It is apparent at this moment that most are moving into the dark recesses. That, however, can be changed most quickly and much relief brought to bear. The tremendous battle is for the minds of men on earth.

We are come from the etheric realms in order to help to prepare you and others like you on your plane for the days of change ahead. This tie must remain and it must be ever strengthened. We of Space are bound to no one but the Christ, our Lord, Commander of all Light, Wisdom and Love.

You must be aware of all the negativity of man around you; now you must be aware of that negation which is being released through the fourth dimension which will burst forth to confound and confront the mind and body of man upon the third dimension. The masses are not prepared for this in any measure. It will rest upon your shoulders to bring as much understanding as is possible to those you know who will be stricken with panic and terror.

This is not the lower astral sphere of which I speak; this is a far more gruesome aspect of life than is that aspect of astral placement. The knowledge of the Christ-Light and the protection it gives is of major importance, as it is the only real protection a third dimension being has against attack. Doors of matter with all the locks you can conjure mean nothing to this rampaging evil, that in itself knows no laws. As for the Ancient of Ancients, they have known the Christed path though it might be called by other labels. Ye shall not escape by claiming ignorance--IT IS CONCEPT.

CALL IN THE PROTECTION OF GOD

You will call in the protection of the Higher Light Source to protect and surround you as a plasmic shield ten thousand times a day if required. Our help is directly balanced with your own effort--past that we cannot step; so do not be found asleep at your switches. This is a WARNING to all to whom this message will contact. I speak with URGENCY to all who stand with the Lighted Forces in this greatest of all confrontations. The time for piddling about is coming to a halt.

The lower levels of the astral plane have been swept clean. This cleansing will cause sharp upswings in crime and perversion of all types and natures. Confusion and fear shall rule man of earth. The masses will need to rearrange energy fields, and they do not, by nature, know how to do this or even that a rebalance must take place. Your position within the Light is only as secure as is your desire to remain therein, so cling to the Light, and remember that we here are beside you on whatever path you may find yourself tomorrow or a year from tomorrow, as long as your goal is Spiritual understanding and knowledge in Wisdom and Truth. You must be in the awareness of your Higher Wisdom and Truth and your Higher Self in order to reap the rewards of our participation. Millions will fail to recognize of their plight even after you have informed them. 'Tis their birthright of free-will choice. Take the hands of those who ask; pass the ones who deny and weep not for their choice is but their own. You must not wallow in the deprivation of their refusal to see nor hear. You must learn to release of those ones unto their own itinerary, 'tis not of your business.

ADONAI ASHTAR TO STAND BY OUT

SANANDA SPEAKS

"Those who come IN MY Name go from heart, sealing them against that day and marking them for deliverance and safety from all that would destroy.

"So, I shall call unto those who follow Me, to listen to the voices of these who come from others worlds and harden not your hearts against their words nor practices. Rather, lift up LOVE UNTO THEM AND DESIRE FOR THEIR COMING, FOR THEY ARE THE ANGELS OF THE HARVEST!

"I AM SANANDA WHO NOW SPEAKS AND THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO THE WORLD! HEED IT MOST CAREFULLY FOR YOU ARE WITHIN THE TIME ALLOTTED FOR THY TRANSITION. WHO WILL RECOGNIZE OF ME? TAKE NOTE OF THAT WHICH MINE COMMANDERS SHARE WITH THEE FOR YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED. WILL YOU COME HOME WITH ME OR WILL YE BE TOO LONG IN THE LOITERING? I PLACE MINE SEAL AND THE SEAL OF ATON UPON THESE MESSAGES THAT YOU DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND THAT WHICH HAS COME INTO THY PERSONAL GRASP."

http://www.phoenixarchives.com/

viking
Old 03-12-2009, 02:39 PM   #15
viking
Avalon Senior Member

A Message from the Journels ... please read

"We desire to speak to our people. We desire to speak to the Elect of God who have chosen and been chosen to come as volunteers from out of our midst to walk the Earth, to endure the darkness and the challenges and the problems, yea, the temptations; yet to stand and be ready when our call comes to them. As Commander, it is my desire to speak to all of these throughout this hemisphere, as messengers, as teachers, as guidance counselors, as channels of Light and beams of the Love of God to the planet. We have need now to lift you into our presence for a brief moment of time for purposes of special training and many other matters which cannot be handled in any other way. These gatherings shall not be simultaneous throughout the globe, but shall take place in seven various sectors, one at a time. We cannot dispense our forces efficiently by having all of you at once. Therefore, we shall undertake this program in units, by areas, as we have organized other programs in the past.

We are attempting to streamline our program so that the time can be shortened. We have prepared our facilities with great care and outlined our agenda very carefully so that the utmost efficiency in all of these things may be applied.

One of the most important elements within all of this activity is that you would become personally acquainted with each other in a network of sharing the knowledge of the mission of each member. One might call you a 'Secret Army,' so to speak, for you are an army in spiritual warfare, and in most cases, your activity will be in secret. Nevertheless, a vast portion of the program will not be in secret, but rather, deliberately publicized as a part of our strategy, and details concerning that strategy have already been delivered to this messenger to be incorporated into the text of this material.

I am assured by the officers under my Command who represent the various units and areas of this hemisphere for which I am responsible; I am assured by these that almost all of the Earth representatives are now ready in their awareness to be taken into our presence without undue adjustments or misalignments or misunderstanding, and that we may now carryon with our plans to fulfill this enormous project. I am Ashtar, of the star ship upon which our Beloved Commander, Sananda, travels and calls His home away from home, although of course, this great Avatar is capable of being anywhere and everywhere simultaneously.

Within the network of our Commands and the Galactic Confederation, we have an interlocking communications system through which every individual craft may at any given moment receive a certain transmission simultaneously. In many cases when one of you is in an act of service or some victory for the Light is occurring, reports of these are instantaneously sent throughout the hemisphere and the entire Spiritual Hierarchy. It is impossible for you to conceive the speed with which our communications go forth throughout the entire Universe.

I can absolutely assure you that your reception of our message when the alert has come, will be received. We are capable of entering the thought patterns of any individual upon the planet and implanting there our impressions in keeping with Universal Law, clearly and decisively. Each and everyone of you who is on Earth assignment to be a part of this program will receive clear signals and a message that cannot be mistaken nor misunderstood.

Whatever your past experiences in telepathic communication have been, or your progress in conscious awareness of these revelations, you will receive our message loud and clear. You will be personally approached either by one of us, or be told by one who represents us. Do not make any moves or changes or hesitate when this is received. By the same token, do not take any action along these lines if these or one of these is not received. Do not be concerned nor unduly upset if you do not participate in this first temporary lift-up of souls who serve with us. This merely means that your action in the plan is elsewhere, and you will be taken for your instructions or will receive them in some other manner. Do not take any personal affront if you are not alerted or are not a participant in this first phase of our plan. Your time will come later, and these instructions are not necessary for you at this time.

We are bringing together those of high leadership status whose responsibilities are far-reaching, and of such a nature that special instructions and training must be given if they are to fulfill their portion of the mission. These have long been in accord with us on inner levels and have spent much time in coordinating necessary discussions relating to their missions while out of body in their night visits with our councils. All of these have sat in on our council meetings while their bodies have slept. Each of you who are to be lifted up in this special gathering have all participated in intergalactic and interplanetary council meetings and listened to preparedness programs. This meeting, in our presence, will take place upon a conscious level. You will retain your full consciousness at every moment and at all times. On this visit you will take with you when you return to Earth situations, a full recall of all that has transpired, along with many evidences of where you have been. Each one of you will be able to prove your sojourn with us, for each will receive undeniable proof to combine with the testimony of many others throughout the globe, presenting accounts consistent with your own. You will be given two objects - one to wear, and one to hold - that will anchor you to that moment for the rest of this embodiment.

You will return to your earthly situations with a quiet spiritual authority that will never be taken from you and will never forsake you. You will be annointed with spiritual credentials and spiritual abilities representing your badge of initiation and mission. At first, your words will be scoffed at and your reports will bring laughter to the multitudes. But allover the world you will stand together, united in your story, consistent in your report, agreeing in your details, and you will cause them to remove the smiles from their countenances when your credentials are activated. You are the representatives of the Highest Celestial Government and the Highest Council of this Solar System, as well as the Highest Tribunal of the Interplanetary Councils.

All of us will reinforce each and everyone of you, and you will be convinced of this before you leave our midst to return.

There are so many of you presently to be lifted, trained and prepared. It is a project of such magnitude that words can scarcely describe not only the effort thus far invested into it over many centuries, but also, the great labor and the millions of volunteers that make it possible.

Therefore, my closing words to my beloved brothers and sisters of Light in this message is a salute to you in the sign of the Solar Cross. I hold forth my right hand of blessing upon each of you. You know who you are. You know where you stand in your places and your inner guidance. Unfortunately, our words and messages will confuse many, but those who must hear will hear; and those who must see will see. To him that hath ears to hear, let him hear; to him that hath eyes to see, let him see. So be ready, my brethren. Be alert. Be listening, for your call shall come. I am Ashtar, one who commands millions of men in this hemisphere for our Beloved Commander in Chief, Jesus the Christ and the World Saviour."

viking
Old 03-16-2009, 05:42 AM   #16
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you!
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:39 PM   #17
viking
Avalon Senior Member

My Pleasure ... Further reading ...

Esu’s real name was Esu Immanuel. Immanuel means "God with us". The name, "Jesus Christ", which means "the anointed one", which denotes deity was assigned to him years later by his enemies. Esu Immanuel has now been given a new name by the Heavenly Realms. This name is “Sananda”, which means "One with God". Esu Immanuel Sananda (Jesus) returned to Earth-Shan in 1954, and is now waiting for God Aton’s orders to announce the establishment of Creator God Aton’s Kingdom of Heaven on Earth Shan. Sananda travels the way all celestial beings travel, by starship. He is presently aboard the command ship, The Phoenix, awaiting his orders from Creator God Aton.

Other lies we have been told are that the life of Earth-Shan, our "Mother Earth", goes on indefinitely, and that mankind began life on this planet with Adam and Eve. The Truth of our human history on this planet goes back 206 million years. Earth-Shan, within the Milky Way Galaxy, completes one "great orbit" around the "Greatest Central Sun", the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, every 206 million years. Earth-Shan completed its twenty-second "great orbit" on August 17, 1987. At the beginning of our last "great orbit" (206 million years ago) humans were placed on Earth-Shan. Past civilizations have had an average length of 10,000 to 12,000 years; therefore, many civilizations have existed on our Earth prior to our present one. The Truth is that "Adam and Eve" date back only 10,000 to 12,000 years.

Earth humans were given one "great cycle" (206 million years) to learn and follow the Laws of God Aton and of Creation to achieve soul perfection, and thus to bring our civilization into total harmony and balance with the Laws of God Aton and Creation. This was never achieved because humans, with the exercising of their freewill, did not learn to properly choose between good and evil. They chose not to follow God Aton’s Laws and the Laws of Creation. In fact, Satan and his evil followers re-wrote those laws and deliberately twisted the Truth to trick everyone.

Earth Shan as a celestial body has now earned the cosmic right to move into a higher dimension. This process began at the end of the last "great orbit" or on August 17, 1987. Earth Shan is now going through a cleansing process of earth changes to remove all the human-caused pollution and negative energies residing upon her. Cosmic law states that no evil is allowed beyond fourth dimension. Because Earth-Shan now is moving into fifth dimension, all evil must be removed from her. At some point soon everyone must leave this planet!

This is precisely why our Pleiadian brothers and sisters have come at this time, and this is why Sananda has returned. They bring Truth. Those of us who are enlightened to Truth and are living the Laws of God and Creation will be evacuated to safety. We will go with our planet into fifth dimension (Heaven on Earth). Those who chose not to listen to Truth, but to wait for their "fake rapture" to occur, will be recycled back to another 3D dark planet through reincarnation. There, they will continue in their soul perfection at the various levels where they left off in this lifestream. Others will go to the caves to start over again, and others will go to the Void (Hell), where there is no Light. They will have many planets from which to choose for their next lessons, as there are more than 178 billion life-supporting planets within our Milky Way Galaxy alone.

As God Aton decreed, one more time Truth would go out to the fourwinds. One last time Truth would be brought to everyone on Earth Shan. This is now happening! Truth is now being given freely one more time to everyone on Earth Shan. Please consider that God Aton did not decree that you had to listen to Truth, read Truth or believe Truth. With your own freewill, you must choose. With your God Spirit within, you will know. This is now your opportunity to choose, for this is Truth being presented to you one last time. God Aton, the Hosts of Heaven and Space Command give no guarantee that you will be presented the Truth ever again in this lifestream, if you do not listen now. May you choose wisely.

We are fast approaching “the end of the age”, the end of our Earth’s last civilization in third dimension and the beginning of the Age of Enlightenment. Earth Shan, as a sentient being, has asked, and Creator God Aton has decreed that this present 3D civilization is the last one for our planet. She shall go through her normal cleansing via earth changes and be restored to her original pristine condition in the higher frequencies of fifth dimension, where no evil exists. [A discussion of coming earth changes and planetary evacuation can be found in Phoenix Journal #4, Chapters 8 and 9, and Phoenix Journal #5, Chapter 5 ].

This is Truth. Whether you choose to accept what is written here as Truth is your decision. I cannot convince you of anything. Only through your God Spirit within can you know Truth. If you sincerely seek Truth, God Aton has promised that you shall find it. Truth is freedom of the soul. Truth is total joy in being and knowing. I urge you to ponder this most carefully.

http://www.indianinthemachine.com/thesecondcoming.html

viking
Old 03-17-2009, 03:21 PM   #18
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Paradigm...hope you are well

Ok what are your thoughts regarding 'the evacuation process' in the Phoenix Journels.

They mention how we would be evacuated if there was be a catastophic event ie a Nucleur War or major earth upheaveals. I would imagine Goerge (our George)would have been part of the messages at the time. However George has mentioned recently in his latest that 'No way would this happen'?!!

If he was part of the original messages from the Pleadians than surely he would support this?

Kind Regards viking
Hi Viking,

Sorry for the delay in replying - I have not seen this thread in a while! I am doing well; thanks for asking.

At this point my beliefs are more-or-less along the lines of this quote, from your last post:

"Those of us who are enlightened to Truth and are living the Laws of God and Creation will be evacuated to safety. We will go with our planet into fifth dimension (Heaven on Earth). Those who chose not to listen to Truth, but to wait for their "fake rapture" to occur, will be recycled back to another 3D dark planet through reincarnation. There, they will continue in their soul perfection at the various levels where they left off in this lifestream. Others will go to the caves to start over again, and others will go to the Void (Hell), where there is no Light."

This quote mentions 4 destinations, and I think all people will ultimately (after 2012) end up in one or the other of them. I'm not at all sure about the literal "evacuation" into ships, but in the end I don't think it will really matter so much - I think that 3D STO people will end up on the ascended earth somehow, even if they are killed in the upcoming chaos and reincarnate there later.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:55 PM   #19
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Viking: do you see any of this material tying in with Dan Burisch information? I'm thinking specifically of the Timline 1 and Timline 2?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:11 PM   #20
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Viking: do you see any of this material tying in with Dan Burisch information? I'm thinking specifically of the Timline 1 and Timline 2?

Well it's a question of who you believe...Are we on timeline 1 or 2??. Perhaps we can get further input from the rest of the folks here! It get's very confusing to say the least.

According to George Green we have already passed the tipping point and we heading towards destruction....BIG TIME...George never minces his words!!

So what is Dan Burisch saying? have we raised the conciousness enough to avert disaster...I hope so and I sincerely pray that we have. (Astralwalker and many more are doing a great job) Incidently George worked with the Journels 20 odd years ago...so if you resonate with him then you cannot discount the Journels. He has a slightly differant ending though, which I am suspicious about!!

So in answer to your question... Yes it seems to fit in with Dan Burisch... But the question I ask is which timeline 1 or 2??

The more you read the Journels, you will find truths that unfold that previously had perhaps some grey areas. Research... research... and research and you will find the truth.

You know I never realized who shot Kennedy until I read the Journels!!

I also now understand why no one has pulled the trigger regarding Nuclear Games...!!

Oh how the truth eventually unfolds....

viking
Old 03-17-2009, 07:37 PM   #21
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you viking for your answer. I am just starting to read the Journals, so more info to absorb and mull through. There is so much info coming at us now from every corner, and it is so confusing. I also find it is no longer clear as to who is telling the truth and who is not. It seems to me that any one of these whistleblowers/channelers/psychics could be the truth or outright lies.

Sometimes I want to go to sleep and wake up when its all over
Old 03-25-2009, 11:20 AM   #22
viking
Avalon Senior Member

The Truth is out there....

The age of Chaos... The Hopi...earthquakes...flooding...weather patterns...ring of fire...new age...the cleansing...Please listen and watch.

I love the ending!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...68424973&hl=en

viking

Last edited by viking; 03-25-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:09 PM   #23
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The age of Chaos... The Hopi...earthquakes...flooding...weather patterns...ring of fire...new age...the cleansing...Please listen and watch.

I love the ending!!

viking
Bump...
Old 03-26-2009, 05:37 AM   #24
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Bump...
Thank you viking...that was a powerful vid.

I just want to make a comment about the vid, & this goes for other vids from a variety of speakers, & that is the music. Why oh why do they add loud booming, dramatic music. At times I cant even hear the words of the speaker. This music really aggravates my spirit.

Who was it, that decided that we "the public" need to have music to accompany the words. I find it a total distraction. Ok rant over.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:30 AM   #25
torz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I love the ending!!

viking
See now... I just watched this and am in tears..... and its only 9.30 am.... oh boy....

It was awesome...
torz is offline   Reply With Quote