Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-06-2010, 04:32 AM   #1
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Obama wants all dissadents disapeared by March 1st...good bye red list

Leaked In Russia
they are ready to get rid of the red list not just in the U.S. Everywhere.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1313.htm
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:45 AM   #2
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Obama wants all dissadents disapeared by March 1st...good bye red list

Yea don't like to criticize sites, but I am gonna have to say the person who

rights those articles is a known disinformation agent based out of the U.K.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:45 AM   #3
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama wants all dissadents disapeared by March 1st...good bye red list

Oh. More Sorcha Faal
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:47 AM   #4
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama wants all dissadents disapeared by March 1st...good bye red list

by Sorcha Faal .... didn't I guess so
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:58 AM   #5
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Obama wants all dissadents disapeared by March 1st...good bye red list

so can someone please tell me why this person Sorcha Faal has such a bad rapp.....
or are you discrediting just to discredit.....

wouldn't it be nice if ole yahweh would just erase all of time to get rid of these ******* aliens

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-06-2010 at 05:00 AM. Reason: add text
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:13 AM   #6
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Obama wants all dissadents disapeared by March 1st...good bye red list

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
Leaked In Russia...

quote from site

t must be understood that these over 1 million names contained on this American “No Fly List” stand against the estimated 500-1,000 Al Qaeda members known to exist, and who are not even on this “No Fly List” anyway as they are on what is called the “Terrorist Watchlist” that contains an addition estimated 400,000 names of Americas ‘enemies’.
I am giving this reading the absence of judgement, which i stand corrected if this seems like the first legitimate response on this thread (love unto you all above nevertheless).

If so, What can we do to gather momentum of positivity?

I am a more "prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and love every minute" kinda man.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:18 AM   #7
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post

I'm certain that you have your reasons - but this reminds me of a related example.

On an alternative news site a month or two ago, the reputation of David Wilcocke was bashed after a scenario which did or didn't occur, took place , despite his much appreciated and looked upon scientific evidence of what is around us.

I do not know much about this sorchaa fall (and this is off thread topic), but does reputation go hand in hand with judgement?
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:26 AM   #8
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Obama wants all dissadents disapeared by March 1st...good bye red list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greetings View Post
I'm certain that you have your reasons - but this reminds me of a related example.

On an alternative news site a month or two ago, the reputation of David Wilcocke was bashed after a scenario which did or didn't occur, took place , despite his much appreciated and looked upon scientific evidence of what is around us.

I do not know much about this sorchaa fall (and this is off thread topic), but does reputation go hand in hand with judgement?
I see were your coming from and you make valid points, so I am gonna post

some of his article headlines and everyone can make up there minds for

themselves.

US President Orders Military To Begin Jailing All Civilian Protestors To War

Putin Orders Russian Military Forces To Attack US Forces During Iran Invasion????

Russia, China Order Forces To Highest Alert As US Forces Mass On Iranian Border

Pravda: Imus Fired After He Threatened to Reveal 9/11 secrets

Massive ULF 'Blast' Detected In US Bridge Collapse Catastrophe

US 'Shoot on Site' Order Issued For Escaping Americans

Australia To Imprison All Muslims In Concentration Camps

American Spy Satellite Downed In Peru

‘Ship of Giants’ Said Attacked By Israel in Strike on Syria

The above is a sliver of the threads available on ATS.

There is a common element to these "reports," the "author" Sorcha Faal. Who is "Sorcha Faal" and what is "her" agenda?
Old 01-06-2010, 05:30 AM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

WOW Joe, not too sure I want to even see those stories.

guess we start praying harder
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:33 AM   #10
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

lol yeah don't blame ya. All i have to say is this about these articles
Old 01-06-2010, 10:06 AM   #11
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

ATS I found has become over-run with mean spirited skeptics, debunkers and who-know-what.

I still don't know why they don't want Skunkworks discussed anymore. Just now.... after 40 years of hush-hush, the secret (in part at least) came out of my families history closet. Below is a patch one would see my uncle (I had more than one family member in classified aerospace and Leslie, my ex and now best friend was a very young spy... it reeped her out after a while and she enedee up marring one of the men she was sent out to test (ahem.. so to speak).

Let' see if I can patch on the patch: (looks like I'll ahve to do it from my profile photos). The lovely stelthy Lesie's (now stunch defeder fo the lonely underdogs of this world) picture is there if you click back the the album
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:13 AM   #12
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Ravens and Doves;217169]ATS now.... after 40 years of hush-hush, the secret (in part at least) came out of my families history closet. Below is a patch one would see my uncle (I had more than one family member in classified aerospace and Leslie, my ex and now best friend was a very young spy... it reeped her out after a while and she enedee up marring one of the men she was sent out to test (ahem.. so to speak).

Let' see if I can patch on the patch: (looks like I'll ahve to do it from my profile photos). The lovely stelthy Lesie's (now stunch defeder fo the lonely underdogs of this world) picture is there if you click back the the album.

THIS LINK WORKShttp://projectavalon.net/forum/album.php?albumid=776

Look to the far right of the photos for the patch. I still have his flight jacket, but I took th patched off as I was afraid I get my ass kicked for wearing something I didn't earn. Am I mind controlled? Or what? To honset, there are some things I have r loyalty to tht I never in a million years thoguht I'd be so in-line with. I have experienced mind contol big-time, but I feel free now (if ot very physically ill).

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:56 PM   #13
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
so can someone please tell me why this person Sorcha Faal has such a bad rapp.....
Hi TTTTW,

I just posted the one liner to avoid that other members who know Sorcha Faal would unnecessarily follow the link.

Sorcha Faal always has arousing articles but time will tell ... it's all disinfo.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:20 PM   #14
Myplanet2
In The Mists

BTW, wouldn't that be dissidents?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:25 PM   #15
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

wouldn't it be nice if ole yahweh would just erase all of time to get rid of these ******* aliens
Dude, ole yahweh IS one of those ******* aliens!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:51 PM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Well Raven, that must of been a little hard to share. So, you must know much more than you are letting on.

I am very guilible and have backed out of visiting the ATS site for just the story headlines that Joe has posted. I want no fear in my life.

My life has been pretty calm compare to so many at this forum and I thought I had it tough. Phew what a relief to feel now my life was rather mild

The patch has a story within its own. I have a young nephew that is a pilot and he seems so very lost. I understand more than I want on the proceedures of mind control. His father and grandfather have their own secrets. I have never been privy to them, but I have always felt strange in their presence. If you know what I mean. I just appreciate that they live in another state. With them, I dont want to know as the thoughts are more than I need. I did ask a question once and the looks I got were chilling. I learned not to ever ask.............

I just noticed that the patches our military men and women today have their own story within themselfs. What a surprise indeed.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Oh boy, linking to Sucha Fool.

Tsk tsk.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote