Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-28-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default There is another interview on Camelot

This time Alex Jones is interviewing Bill Deagle and Steve Quayle. Listen to it.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:48 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: There is another interview on Camelot

More of that interview...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YroknOeJz1w
Old 04-28-2009, 09:06 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Stay in the observer mode like the statement on camelot says.

Last edited by burgundia; 04-28-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:09 PM   #4
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Stay in the observer mode like the statement on camelot says.
This guy, Steve Quayle, makes a strong case for this being the initial release and that the real issue will be the vaccine program they will then release and demand everyone get which will be the killer dose. That this is a staged event, martial law is coming, get your supplies NOW, get a nano mask. Forget the N95 mask.

Watch for Chem trails and DO NOT GO OUTSIDE when you see them. He believes this is a binary virus that will take the initial factor of being hit and then the vaccine will kill you.

Now, if Alex Jones is part of the system, this is very strong fear mongering. The energy level of those who are awake is under threat now to go into overdrive of FEAR, and the Luciferians are feeding on it.

My friends, listen to me now. We cannot stop the government physically. We can only get centered, focus together now on prayer, peace, stopping this plan if it is real. Steve says more than 2000 are dead in Mexico and the virus is GM targeting Hispanics. That Mexico city is a closed lab basically to test a population to the effectiveness, and the floodgates are about to open.

We can make plans physically, but spiritually do not... DO NOT fear. BREATH, slow down, feel me, feel others centered in love, and send that love out to overcome this disease. We are more powerful and we CREATE the cure energetically. If we are going into the furnace we will not go in as crying sheep, but standing strong in love.

I felt I had to share this.

Much love to all,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:34 PM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Geez Unified Serenity I sense a lot of fear in your post
I just posted this in another thread. The normal human flu
kills around 36,000 people a year and puts about 200,000 in the
hospital every year. So this one seems mild compared to the normal flu.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:14 AM   #6
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Geez Unified Serenity I sense a lot of fear in your post
I just posted this in another thread. The normal human flu
kills around 36,000 people a year and puts about 200,000 in the
hospital every year. So this one seems mild compared to the normal flu.
Information is not fear. I am not afraid, I do believe to be forwarned is to be forarmed, and in our case to be pre-shielded and ready for the bombardment of negative energy coming our way. Yes, more people die from a lot of things than the flu, that is not what this is about.

Did you listen to the interview? Stay detached, but respect both the experience of the presenter, in this case Steve Quayle, the activities the Government is doing, the Luciferian agenda to diminish the Divine Feminine energy they detest coming very shortly in May, and be prepared to go even higher energetically if you are able to.

I am not seeing this as THE OUTBREAK. I see the government making moves to declare it an emergency as it already has, to force vaccines, etc.. The ptb know people are waking up fast, and the shadow gov't knows if they don't move very soon to advance their agenda, then they could lose this energetic war.

I know they will lose the war, but I want to take as many light people forward and not see them side swiped. I can't help being a watchman on the wall sounding the trumpet, it's who I am.

Forgive me if I sound afraid and alarmed you, that was not my intention. My intention is to wake people up, to remove the stupor, to go ahead and make some plans if stores close, if you need supplies for some weeks ahead, get them now, and spend much time focusing in the light.

blessings to you in love
Old 04-29-2009, 12:33 AM   #7
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Hi Dan,

Medical and microbial things are my area of interest. I trained as a Medical Technologist (lab tech) and I find it interesting to follow this and pick out the fear-mongering lies coming from the mainstream media and the genocidal Powers That Be. Project Avalon and Camelot is about exposing the lies and deceit and preparing people to overcome them.

Lies can only hide in darkness. Yes, we know we are being played with a fear-mongering game as they love to suck up any negative energies. Informed people are less likely to play the game and the truthtellers wish to inspire others to wake up more of the sleeping ones so that this plan as described below does not become a part of our reality.

Don't all of here know they have a plan to kill off 90% or more of us useless eaters. This sure looks like a lab-cooked viral combo to help accomplish that and it's reported percentage kill rate is many times higher than any normal flu season flu bug - and it's past flu season!

And I think the vast majority of people will still line up for the vaccine that could make it all escalate even more, and for pharma drugs that will destroy more people and lives. Maybe people will pass on our messages and more and more will be saved from that fate.

The rest is quoted from:
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/609.html

Study the timeline
All the things discussed in the video were laid down during the pharmaceutical industry-friendly Bush administration.

They're all still in place and Obama has shown no signs of dismantling or looking at the legal structures that make is possible for the US to:

1. Declare a pandemic
2. Use this declaration as grounds for arrest and imprisonment without charge, without representation and for an undetermined amount of time
3. Compel vaccination
4. Remove any liability from the drug companies involved if their products kill and maim

Study the timeline and see how an administration that could not get anything of value accomplished was a model of efficiency and speed in creating the infrastructures to make this happen.

Note that in a previous video, local law enforcement are already being commanded by FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security to submit plans and run practice drills for vaccinating the entire US population in 48 hours or less.

Fortunately, this is a logistic impossibility if people are informed and don't cooperate.

Unfortunately, few are informed and a combination of draconian laws, garbage science, and a corrupt/incompetent media are working together to make "voluntary" acceptance a real possibility.

Last edited by Karen; 04-29-2009 at 01:42 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:47 AM   #8
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Now that is something to be warned about
Knowledge is power....we need to know what they're up to
No shot's for me..or my family...preparing for the outcome...
I'm a working girl..and spend too much time in the office..but...
I did get supplies..and start a garden
Except I'm not very good at the garden... My broccoli is growing very weird...does not look like any broccoli I've ever seen
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:48 AM   #9
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Study the timeline
All the things discussed in the video were laid down during the pharmaceutical industry-friendly Bush administration.

They're all still in place and Obama has shown no signs of dismantling or looking at the legal structures that make is possible for the US to:

1. Declare a pandemic
2. Use this declaration as grounds for arrest and imprisonment without charge, without representation and for an undetermined amount of time
3. Compel vaccination
4. Remove any liability from the drug companies involved if their products kill and maim

Note that in a previous video, local law enforcement are already being commanded by FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security to submit plans and run practice drills for vaccinating the entire US population in 48 hours or less.

Fortunately, this is a logistic impossibility if people are informed and don't cooperate.

Unfortunately, few are informed and a combination of draconian laws, garbage science, and a corrupt/incompetent media are working together to make "voluntary" acceptance a real possibility.
Thanks Karen for the info so well put together I might add. I noted that Alex Jones shared that FEMA has 4 drills already planned for May that involved a emergency situtation drill dealing with something like a pandemic.

So, Just as with 9/11 the entire air defense system was apparently on a special testing drill / holiday dealing with supposed terrorist strikes, it's sort of, well it's darn right play by play to their standard MO. They had the same thing in London going on when the bombs went off there, it was a "drill day" for terrorist bombing scenarios... just a coincidence right?

May 1st as noted in 777's post is May day = SOS

They don't do anything without giving warning first albeit cryptically. Anyone notice the signs in movies for an event in May? I'll be doing some code work to correlate what I can for May, days of war, and Illuminati uses of a specific day in May in the past often tied to some massive human sacrifice.

Ok, getting off topic. Thanks again Karen.

Unified Serenity .... off on a wabbit trail
Old 04-29-2009, 12:57 AM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

You're right Unified Serenity, I actually mis-read or mis-understood your post above and was too quick to post. And thanks Karen!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:50 AM   #11
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Thanks Karen for the info so well put together I might add. I noted that Alex Jones shared that FEMA has 4 drills already planned for May that involved a emergency situtation drill dealing with something like a pandemic.
Opps, I didn't write that - I made an edit to clarify it is from the link to brasschecktv. Yes, I've been listening to Jones, Deagle, Quayle, Dr True Ott, Dr. Carely, Dr. Tenpenny and I'm convinced it is a psychological operation. I also heard April 30 is 2nd to their Oct 31 dark ritual time - so 'tis the season for the blood ritual sacrifice.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:12 AM   #12
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Opps, I didn't write that - I made an edit to clarify it is from the link to brasschecktv. Yes, I've been listening to Jones, Deagle, Quayle, Dr True Ott, Dr. Carely, Dr. Tenpenny and I'm convinced it is a psychological operation. I also heard April 30 is 2nd to their Oct 31 dark ritual time - so 'tis the season for the blood ritual sacrifice.
Thanks for clarifying that Karen.

I'm on the phone with a friend who works in a health sciences college, and all the doctors and nurses received a "draft notice" that would have to fill out this form indicating family structure (kids etc) and to be on alert for in case of a pending pandemic they will be drafted to man hospitals in essense quarantined into service.

My friend also as a close friend who is a doctor that told her in medical school they were informed that in the event that a serious global pandemic were about to occur there would be a news briefing in which 5 key phrases would be stated. In the recent news briefing by officials that all 5 key phrases were stated. I have asked my friend to get the phrases so we can check it.

Her friend also told her that all you need to survive is corn and peanut butter. Corn has all the nutrients amino acids that you need except for 1, and Peanut butter has all as well and the one missing. Corn has the carbs, peanut butter has the protein, and then have some water.

Not a fun diet, but it will keep you alive if food supplies are down for a month.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:38 AM   #13
no caste

Quote:
Anyone notice the signs in movies for an event in May? I'll be doing some code work to correlate what I can for May, days of war, and Illuminati uses of a specific day in May in the past often tied to some massive human sacrifice.
Tom Hanks and Ron Howard visit CERN
Roger Highfield, editor, CERN - February 12, 2009 8:57 PM
http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/sh...ard-visit.html

A clash of parallel universes took place at the site of the world's biggest machine today.

One cosmos carried a seemingly plausible plot to destroy the Vatican with "a bomb of unstoppable power" based on antimatter. This universe was populated with two stellar objects, Hollywood actor Tom Hanks and director Ron Howard.

Publicists hope that the resulting explosion of hype will help promote a new movie, due for release around *15 May,* based on Dan Brown's 2000 novel Angels and Demons.

Tom Hanks said he would like to "come back and push the button when the LHC goes online" later this year, and he said he would even stick his hand into the particle accelerator to create some antiparticles
Old 04-29-2009, 06:22 AM   #14
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

As usual in Poland we are not so well prepared and I have just read that we do not have enough vaccines.. which is good news.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:52 AM   #15
torz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This guy, Steve Quayle, makes a strong case for this being the initial release and that the real issue will be the vaccine program they will then release and demand everyone get which will be the killer dose. That this is a staged event, martial law is coming, get your supplies NOW, get a nano mask. Forget the N95 mask.

Watch for Chem trails and DO NOT GO OUTSIDE when you see them. He believes this is a binary virus that will take the initial factor of being hit and then the vaccine will kill you.

Now, if Alex Jones is part of the system, this is very strong fear mongering. The energy level of those who are awake is under threat now to go into overdrive of FEAR, and the Luciferians are feeding on it.

My friends, listen to me now. We cannot stop the government physically. We can only get centered, focus together now on prayer, peace, stopping this plan if it is real. Steve says more than 2000 are dead in Mexico and the virus is GM targeting Hispanics. That Mexico city is a closed lab basically to test a population to the effectiveness, and the floodgates are about to open.

We can make plans physically, but spiritually do not... DO NOT fear. BREATH, slow down, feel me, feel others centered in love, and send that love out to overcome this disease. We are more powerful and we CREATE the cure energetically. If we are going into the furnace we will not go in as crying sheep, but standing strong in love.

I felt I had to share this.

Much love to all,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serentiy, you speak wise words with good vibrations, we should all listen and take note of where you are coming from and do likewise....
IF and I mean IF this is the end then there is no FEAR really as it will not put us in a good place in order to be able to run smoothly into the next vibration.....
Much love to all
Torz xx
torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:10 PM   #16
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I am watching all aspects of this story closely. However, I am still not sold on it. Alex Jones in my opinion is just another layer of the control structure. I do not trust any of the information that I see on his show. This whole deal could go either way. It could turn out to be the greatest piece of disinformation in recent history. Or it could turn out that the "alternative media" is not full of it and it is true. I am going to sit on the fence until the **** actually starts hitting the fan.

For all of those out there that are worried about getting hit by a flu virus that can kill you then you really should watch the Jim Humble interview on Camelot. The MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) that he speaks of in that film can cure virtually any virus in a matter of hours. It is cheap and in my opinion is the only medical precaution that any one needs to take if this thing does go ape ****.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:28 PM   #17
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Burgandia listening to this now.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:04 PM   #18
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I am watching all aspects of this story closely. However, I am still not sold on it. Alex Jones in my opinion is just another layer of the control structure. I do not trust any of the information that I see on his show. This whole deal could go either way. It could turn out to be the greatest piece of disinformation in recent history. Or it could turn out that the "alternative media" is not full of it and it is true. I am going to sit on the fence until the **** actually starts hitting the fan.

For all of those out there that are worried about getting hit by a flu virus that can kill you then you really should watch the Jim Humble interview on Camelot. The MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) that he speaks of in that film can cure virtually any virus in a matter of hours. It is cheap and in my opinion is the only medical precaution that any one needs to take if this thing does go ape ****.

I have almost 180 view on this ,but one that unites us on this tread is knowing that panic is as much a goal of this attempt of genocide
as mass deaths and marshal laws both here in States and UK .
so viewing this in observer mode as Kerry and Burgundia suggested is the key .think about is ,outbreak of very unusual flu ,in Mexico 2 weeks after spring break and waves of US college kids washing on mexico beaches ,add to that month old news that Baxter of Illinois "accidentally" sent live avian flu virus to
Europe in the regular flu vaccines ,and fact that not so long ago
they resurrected 1918 flu virus from frozen body in Alaska ,flu that killed
4 millions of people after World War 1 ,it all starts to smell really badly .

check out Gorge Ure for his tips how to minimize impact of avian flu
http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm
and with MMS and this flu ,I will wait for some confirmation that is effective
before I give it to my family ,since this virus is unusual and strong immune system actually make it worse .
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:12 PM   #19
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

It sounds to me that this whole agenda has been brewing for a while and now it's finally hit, according to Dr Deagle this may be the first wave and we have to look out for further sweeps that strain being the one to worry about.
Well i do not like scare mongering but this is all very suspicious.

Yes fear plays a part in all of this too so we cannot get caught up in all the HYPE! because there is much of that going around also and try to stay calm.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:27 PM   #20
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

November 2003
G W Bush issues Executive Order 13295 on "bioterrorysm "
makes individual AMERICAN CITIZENS subject to UNRESTRICTED
APPREHENSION and DETENTION in the event of an outbreak of disease
April 2005
G W Bush "amends " the language of his 2003 Executive Order
13295 specifically detailing the event that would make individuals "subjects of
Unrestricted apprehension and detention " as "influenza caused by novel or re emergent influenza viruses ,that are causing or have potential to cause Pandemic."

you can watch rest of this information here ,again in observer mode
but I guess I start packing remaining in observer mode .
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/609.html
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote