Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-12-2008, 02:57 AM   #101
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: i'm dying

Sending my healing powers to you my friend

Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:19 AM   #102
HOPEFUL
Banned

Last edited by HOPEFUL; 12-15-2009 at 02:46 PM.
HOPEFUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:22 AM   #103
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Will keep you in my prayers and intentions. God bless.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:11 AM   #104
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Chris, hope you're doing well! I was wondering what kind of diet you have? If you aren't already doing this, and this may sound like a stretch but have you considered eating only raw foods? If you're getting all the nutrients you need everyday and as little poisons as possible, perhaps your immune system will heal rather than kill. Perhaps, this change in diet could bring the solution. If you're interested in eating live, raw foods then I would recommend the book Green for Life. Research must be done to make sure you know you're getting everything your body needs and there is great information in that book. I, myself, am changing my diet to eating only raw foods. It's gonna be hard as hell, but it has to be done. Love & Light to you my friend
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:57 PM   #105
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

i've looked into raw foods diet before, and it seems like something i might be able to get into, but i'm seriously seriously poor. they've got this amazing raw foods bar at whole foods that i get stuff at sometimes when i'm feelin rich, but mostly i just eat as cheaply as possible.

pretty much all i eat is beans and rice. sometimes i have potatoes and eggs.

mostly beans and rice though. with some vegetables n stuff mixed in so its not boring.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:00 PM   #106
smat
Avalon Senior Member

I will pray for you Chris,
please keep positive, have you heard of the healing powers of water?

I seen a show on the conscious media network site, it had this doctor on it.
He seems a remarkable man.

Here is the video I recommend you watch.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/rfrancis.htm
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:04 PM   #107
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: i'm dying to GET BETTER

ahh chris...

keep your spirits high...

and, drink lots of water -- it is one of the greatest healing secrets on earth

love
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:24 PM   #108
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
i've looked into raw foods diet before, and it seems like something i might be able to get into, but i'm seriously seriously poor. they've got this amazing raw foods bar at whole foods that i get stuff at sometimes when i'm feelin rich, but mostly i just eat as cheaply as possible.

mostly beans and rice though. with some vegetables n stuff mixed in so its not boring.
I think here lies the greatest problem my friend. Your diet is crucial to the way your body works. It's not a quick fix you need, it's a change in the way you live. On a diet like that, you are starving your body of many of the things it needs most. The consequences of this are not pleasant! It's worth buying good food on credit if you have the ability, until you are in a position to work enough to pay it off - what is there to loose?

I'm very glad to hear you're in a more positive frame of mind. Please watch this video - it's short and very important that you consider...
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/blipton.htm

You need to muster up the willpower and change your lifestyle and you will become a success story like so many others out there! Think happy times!

Last edited by Subsonik; 11-12-2008 at 11:06 PM. Reason: correction
Subsonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:37 AM   #109
Greg222
Avalon Senior Member

I do not know if the following info will help you with your unique problem, but these are very POWERFUL healing options.

BOOKS:
COLLOIDAL SILVER by Mark Metcalf
FLOOD YOUR BODY WITH OXYGEN by Ed McCabe
THE PH MIRACLE by Robert Young

The above 3 can be done simultaneously. Also, try
THE HEALING POWER OF CAYENNE PEPPER by Patrick Quillin
SLIM SPURLING'S UNIVERSE by Cal Garrison

All the above are near miraculous in their own right, I've used them all to good advantage for myself.

I wish I could do more but this is my best info for you.
Greg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:04 AM   #110
lennonmccartney
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
thanks everybody. i really appreciate the support.

here's a pic of what i look like right now if it helps
Will send you all the light i can
lennonmccartney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:43 AM   #111
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I am not surprised that it is spreading when you take c-vitamin.... because it is making the body to produce more collagen... and if I understand your sickness it is autoimmune against collagen, creating inflammation proccess in the underskin....

you have something you can take that help your body against the inflammation that is cheap and effective .... 1 tablespoon of turmeric a day, mixed in the food... dont take it alone, then you will get very yellow teeth... and 1 teaspoon of ginger a day.... the turmeric has a substance called curcumin that help the body to produce a own cortison and it has substances to take down inflammatory proccesses ... and so has ginger ....combine this two to cover up most as possebly...

my mother got a autoimmune proccess in her brain and they put her on insanely high doses of syntetic cortison to keep her alive.... I put her on turmeric and ginger, and it shorten down her intake of cortison with two years.. she could go down in doses quicker, the doctor was very surprised.... she still take turmeric and ginger today and the sickness has never come back....

but you must take at least a tablespoon of turmeric for to have best effect, and to my knowledge, it has no sideeffects .... my mother have eat this now for 15 years and she is 84 years old....

hughs

PS.. sry for my english DS.

Last edited by Artemis; 11-13-2008 at 11:01 AM. Reason: miss-spelling
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:26 AM   #112
Marco Malservisi
Avalon Senior Member

Hej Chris i was just finishing to read some stuff about doctor Carnicom
wich is researching on chemtrails and Haarp stuff effect
and you are one of the many millions having severe different problems in the skin and not only but in many other department of our body in ways that are not recognized and usefull healed from usual clinical knowledge in medicine field...
meantime you are trying all other suggestions my friend
and in order to have a real and clear check out of the roots of your diseases
i hardly suggest you to also read the website of this getleman
and to read what he has as little suggestions with her collaborator dr Cowen or similar (you can see her in the videos he made wich you can find at the beginning of his website)
as a therapist in the field of pyshcotherapy and meditation

i see lately incredibly increasing all different kinds of emotional and phisical disfunctional deseases and especially the ones that are unnatural
as the fungus are
and of origins that are not yet well known or identified
and that even the offices of the different nations that should have to take care
strangely but true ,refuse to analize and recognize in order to create a cure..
wich means
to all folks
we as little human free privatehuman beings
need to support each others and develop some good knowledge about those stuff

so my friend
check out this website
www.carnicom.com
ad check out the info about skin diseases
and surely enough put yourself in contact with those doctors cause one of the could strongly pass you on some good infos about how she is treating herself from similar difficulties you got

worth a tryal my friend

meantime i send you all my love and a big hug wich always help

Marco
Marco Malservisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:00 PM   #113
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Chris,I hope that some of your advice that you've received o.k. and maybe of some use?Keep on running man!!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:36 PM   #114
DoctorJac
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Chris,

I am a doctor and medical intuitive, and I use an entirely holistic approach utilizing acupuncture, chiropractic, clinical nutrition, applied kinesiology, cranial work, attunement energy healing, and body/mind approaches, as well as some other things such as sound healing. I have seen MANY people with "autoimmune" diseases; mostly medical "failures" resolve using everything in my tool belt to resolve the issue.

I have helped individuals get rid of some pretty serious systemic immune system problems, including lupus. Those things get resolved when we look to create balance in the entire system. I'd be glad to chat with you one on one to assist you through the restoration process. All hope is not lost; I have seen many "miracles".

Remember the skin (including the lungs) is the largest organ of detoxification, and when the internal state of your body is imbalanced, it will be reflected externally. "Autoimmune" basically indicates that the immune system is being activated improperly, so we have to look, as one other reader suggested, at the digestive system. Then we have to look at the pathways of toxin elimination such as through the liver. Chances are that your phase II liver detoxification is not occurring as it should, amongst other things. So if those avenues of detoxification aren't working, it's likely that it will find other avenues such as the skin. There is a lot more to it than that, but that should give you a little food for thought.

It is a very complex dynamic that is likely happening inside of you which is creating the syndrome categorized as Bullous Pemphigus. The diagnosis is not the disease in my opinion, but a general categorization of the RESULTS or the SYMPTOMS of the disease.

So the disease behind the symptoms may be lack of neurological control of the immune system organs, or it may be a problem with biotransformation of toxins, or it may be a problem eliminating those biotransformed intermediates. Or a variety of other possibilities: yeast, fungus, molds, bacteria, viruses, parasites, malnutrition, etc. You are unique and the symptoms, while similar to other people with the same diagnosis, likely arose as a result of a variety of unique factors; which need to be discerned.

Listen, I've had immune system problems myself in the past, and it what prompted me to become a doctor, so I get what you are dealing with, at least to some degree. The things that are required of you to get well are this: (silly as it sounds, this is true) 1. you have to REALLY want to get well. 2. Some permanent changes are going to need to be made, if you wish to truly heal. 3. Realize that it's going to take time to undo what damage has been done, at least to the extent that it is reversible; be patient. 4. Know that frequently, to do the job right, it isn't generally cheap, easy, or fun. 5. There are no shortcuts that I've ever found, nor any magic bullets.

I understand your financial situation and believe me, I understand as I had to find a way to get through my issues. Know that it is possible to be able to find the means...if you are willing to do what is required otherwise.

Feel free to send me a private message, I'd be glad to assist and guide you toward resolving this issue.

Have faith and good luck to you.
DoctorJac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:42 PM   #115
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

Sending you love and good thoughts that you will heal.....
khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:17 AM   #116
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

cioa chris......sorry to hear of your troubles......i read your post that said you are poor.....well the cheapest cure is a good old fast....have you tried this ?? it´s almost free.....i´ve had some serios problems with my liver......but for 8 years i´ve been doing alot of fastig and i cured my liver......the first fast is a bit rough but after it´s not so bad.... there are meny differant ways to fast .....so i´m sure there is one that can fit your life style.....if you are intrested send me a message and i can explain more........anyway i´m sendin ya some healing vibes........
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:43 AM   #117
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

Don't know if it will help but I would suggest hot baths several times a day with baking soda in the water and rubbed on the skin. And a drink of Apple Cider Vinegar, baking soda, cinnamon, honey and distilled water. I suspect that would cure skin cancer don't know about this condition.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:47 AM   #118
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Chris,

You may already have approached in this way and I'm no expert, but have been exposed to alternative health since I was a kid. Pure(steam distilled) water- 1/2 your weight in ounces everyday, organic vegis & fruit, and organic grains- no animal products (Not forever necessarily). Kombucha tea- Probiotics- Yerba Mate' All good for strengthening immune system. Meditation, forgiveness, and knowing all will be okay. My loving thoughts are with you and your healing process.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:22 AM   #119
houman
Avalon Senior Member

You can heal yourself... check this out...
http://www.ch3nutrigenomics.com/phpBB2/welcome.html
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:44 AM   #120
NorthernLights
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i have a rare condition called Bullous Pemphigoid. try doing a google image search to see what it looks like.

basically my immune system is attacking my skin. there's no known cause or cure.

standard treatment is to take large doses of prednisone, antibiotics, and niacinamide until the symptoms subside. this worked ok about 7 years ago, but the symptoms are back. my hand is blistering up and i'm back on the prednisone. this works to temporarily alleviate the symptoms, but when i try to ween off, the blistering comes right back. if it goes untreated, my whole body will continue blistering until i just decompose completely and die. it has gotten really advanced before and it is very painful.

if i keep taking these drugs, i'm going to die too.

i'm presently trying this alternative treatment that involves taking massive doses of seasalt and vitamin C. the theory is that autoimmune disorders are caused by some kind of hidden bacteria and that the salt/c combo will make my body a toxic environment for this bacteria and i'll get better.

i've been doing this for a week or so and have not seen any improvement. today my fingers started blistering up again, and my spirits are really low.

if any of you have any ideas of how to help, i'd really appreciate it. i've been seeking out some kind of shaman who can help me find some answers but have not yet found one.

good vibes/prayers would also be appreciated.

i'm not ready to die.

thanks y'all.

-chris
Have you tried hulda clarks site http://www.drclark.net/ and colloidal silver as a possible alternative? Best wishes to you!
NorthernLights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:22 PM   #121
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

due to this subscription nonsense, i'm giving up on this forum. thanks for all the help and support everyone. i love you all. spirits remain high and my outlook remains hopeful.

you've all helped more than i can effectively express.

if anybody wants to keep up, i'm on myspace.com/parsondub and virb.com/parson as well as chris parson on facebook.

take care everybody <3
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:45 PM   #122
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Chris, sorry to hear that you are leaving. Is there any way you can let us know how you are doing? eg thru one of your friends remaining on the forum? Take care and God bless.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:25 AM   #123
Mauree
Avalon Senior Member

It could be that this condition comes from a Systemic yeast infection and a "Leaky gut" the protiens leach out from the gut maifesting on the skin . It could be an idea to try Garlic?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Husband (75yr) developed systemic yeast infection. He was covered in a rash of a fungal type. This rash disapeared quite a lot when he stopped eating everything with sugar in! But it would flair up and he continued to lose weight. He lost a stone. His flesh was hanging off him. I just happened to see on the internet an article where people were testing rats with yeast infection with garlic, the yeast infection was gone within two days! That was good enough for me. I started my husband on one clove of garlic chopped taken with olive oil daily followed by eating a bunch of parsley. It worked thank goodness. Now my husband is free of candida and beginning to regain weight. He most certainly is not loosing his "marbles".
Mauree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 04:37 PM   #124
Terranova'sChild
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i have a rare condition called Bullous Pemphigoid. try doing a google image search to see what it looks like.

basically my immune system is attacking my skin. there's no known cause or cure.

standard treatment is to take large doses of prednisone, antibiotics, and niacinamide until the symptoms subside. this worked ok about 7 years ago, but the symptoms are back. my hand is blistering up and i'm back on the prednisone. this works to temporarily alleviate the symptoms, but when i try to ween off, the blistering comes right back. if it goes untreated, my whole body will continue blistering until i just decompose completely and die. it has gotten really advanced before and it is very painful.

i'm presently trying this alternative treatment that involves taking massive doses of seasalt and vitamin C. the theory is that autoimmune disorders are caused by some kind of hidden bacteria and that the salt/c combo will make my body a toxic environment for this bacteria and i'll get better.

i've been doing this for a week or so and have not seen any improvement. today my fingers started blistering up again, and my spirits are really low.

if any of you have any ideas of how to help, i'd really appreciate it. i've been seeking out some kind of shaman who can help me find some answers but have not yet found one.

i'm not ready to die.

thanks y'all.

-chris
Hey Chris, i heard a guy that had some same condition and he consulted a doctor, the doctor said he will give him a treatment where he injected him with a not so hostile bacteria so the immune system would focus and target the bacteria and not the body, after it got done, he started feeling better, but the only problem is, you will have to be injected with a bacteria periodically like a month or two so the symptoms don't come back. You shouldn't worry, the guy (even though with a bacteria inside him) managed to do everyday routine things, go out and even run and stuff. Im not so sure how far you are with ur condition but i think it might work. But you need to consult a doctor for that.

Anyway as another idea, have you considered an alternative healing method? There are a few hospitals that inquire doctors who use healing energy sort of thing, and iv'e heard people even get cured of cancer with that method, if cancer can be beaten i think you have good chances too. Again im not living in the US so i don't know exactly which hospital has these kinds of doctors but you can look up the internet, i think you will find info on that. My best wishes to you and i hope you recover soon.

I really hope what i posted would help you in some way

Be better and take care

~~Alex~~
Terranova'sChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:23 AM   #125
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: i'm dying

Quote:

i'm not ready to die.

thanks y'all.

-chris
Hows your bodies PH? What's your diet like? In an acid environment good bacteria can turn bad.

Have you sworn off processed sugar, red meat, and eat lots of fresh organic veggies? Apple/carrots, and afternoon greens/cilantro to detox are good.

You're in my prayers/meditations starting today.

Have you tried the ahh meditation for healing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SGW7lmKLUQ

Good luck and believe you're not going to die; pls start believing you're going to live; see it, feel it, know it.

With love,
G-dspeed!
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote