Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-23-2009, 09:36 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Save the Moon...Missile to reach the Moon on the 9th October!!

"A 2 ton bomb will be detonted on the Moon on the 9th October. They are violating the International Space Treaty."

As we are getting closer to the impact date I thought I would bring this up...

I have just done a little research on this and was wondering really WHY???

WHAT IS THE REAL REASON??

Apparantly the reason is to test for water vapour!!... although the presence of water has already been proven a long time ago!!

So there for...What is the real reason they (Nasa) are going to bomb the moon??

Is it an attack in retaliation by someone who is there? The Moon has many hidden secrets that Nasa has yet to explain...In 1964 a warhead was fired as a test to explode on the suface of the Moon...apparantly the ET's stopped them in there tracks!!!
view here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5noZ-SQc0g

What will be the ramifications?...Will we get the true story...?

I personally believe the ET's won't let this happen...

Further reading here..
http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...e-moon-2009-06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn-DDx-6ilw

viking

Last edited by viking; 09-23-2009 at 09:38 AM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:18 AM   #2
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Save the Moon...Missile to reach the Moon on the 9th October!!

Bomb the moon?! What a bunch of losers! Whatever the reason I hope it blows up in their faces!

Why is nasa even still allowed to fly? Someone should clip their wings forever!!!

Maybe they want to make room for a bigger dish to talk to their loser buddies who are on the run for their lives from the hot heat the Galactic Federation is bringing

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:23 PM   #3
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

this makes me mad , why oh why do they think its ok to do this? so its not enough to hurt earth they have to go and hurt other celestial bodies. think some healing should be sent to these people....they obviously need it (and poor luna too )
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:33 PM   #4
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe they're prospecting for cream cheese ?

Seriously though, I was also wtf ?? when I first read about this. But since then, I also read that it's not a two ton bomb per se but rather they're ditching the rocket unit. this will have the effect of a small bomb. Still pretty careless if you ask me. But they're treating it as an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone:

1) What to do with Space Litter
2) Year 1 Science Project

I read elsewhere that when they did something similar a while back, the 'moon rang like a bell for half an hour'... leading to thoughts that the moon is hollow.

So it will be just great if this thing punctures a hole in the moon and it goes whizzing off into space like a child's balloon.

Then what will we have to look at ??
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:40 PM   #5
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Save the Moon...Missile to reach the Moon on the 9th October!!

that made me laugh kulapops , moon whizzing off....but what if it whizzed this way
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:55 PM   #6
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post

I read elsewhere that when they did something similar a while back, the 'moon rang like a bell for half an hour'... leading to thoughts that the moon is hollow.
Yes you are right Kula I believe it is hollow...begs the question does'nt it?? perhaps its an old spaceship still inhabited by some of our space brothers and sisters...

I think NASA will fail... In fact I guarantee you...

viking
Old 09-23-2009, 02:07 PM   #7
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

No problem Bou... we just get the balloon pump and blow it up again!

(don't forget it will be the size of a football by the time it runs out of air !)

That's a fascinating theory Viking, and one I'd really like to believe (about it being a spaceship).

It is incredible that the moon is the exact and the right distance to give us eclipses. (How easy to do that if you just parked it there?!). And that it doesn't turn. these really are amazing characteristics.

(And pretty boring that it doesn't turn in my view, I think we are being cheated. I mean, we just get one lousy moon and it never rotates ?? we never get to see a different moon each night? Aww, c'mon! )

But yet again, don't we have a fantastical tale that there is no way of proving? And just sounds too good to be true? what if it's just a moon ? How would we know the difference?

Now if the moon explodes in October, that would be pretty conclusive proof. If the rocket never hits the surface, that would also be interesting. But yet again, we'd never get to know the real story. Come the 15th OCtober, someone could make up a story about what really happened when the rocket hit - and we won't know if that's true either.

Either way, I like the ideas in the theories. But I think we just have to take them for amusement value.

K
Old 09-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #8
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No problem Bou... we just get the balloon pump and blow it up again!

(don't forget it will be the size of a football by the time it runs out of air !)

That's a fascinating theory Viking, and one I'd really like to believe (about it being a spaceship).

It is incredible that the moon is the exact and the right distance to give us eclipses. (How easy to do that if you just parked it there?!). And that it doesn't turn. these really are amazing characteristics.

(And pretty boring that it doesn't turn in my view, I think we are being cheated. I mean, we just get one lousy moon and it never rotates ?? we never get to see a different moon each night? Aww, c'mon! )

But yet again, don't we have a fantastical tale that there is no way of proving? And just sounds too good to be true? what if it's just a moon ? How would we know the difference?

Now if the moon explodes in October, that would be pretty conclusive proof. If the rocket never hits the surface, that would also be interesting. But yet again, we'd never get to know the real story. Come the 15th OCtober, someone could make up a story about what really happened when the rocket hit - and we won't know if that's true either.

Either way, I like the ideas in the theories. But I think we just have to take them for amusement value.

K
Hi Kula the Moon holds many unanswered questions....It really is a great mystery...I did a little research a while back have a read...

Here...
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6607

and here...
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=11179

viking
Old 09-23-2009, 02:45 PM   #9
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

This is madness! or is it? we do not really know what the moon is do we frankly, spaceship/hollow planet, satellite could be all three, i have always had the feeling that the moon shouldn't be there anyway, don't know why just my intuition, was this an actual spaceship built and dragged in to our solar system? hm! that's another thought i have had.
If the moon is part of this original solar system then this is a catastrophic thing to do and what would the rumifications of such an event bring!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #10
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Jacqui ...

I will be very surprised if they get close to the target!!

They
will not let it happen

viking
Old 09-23-2009, 04:59 PM   #11
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

There is something major to this story, but the public simply don't or won't know what it is. You can feel it internally.

Keep in mind that the moon has a lot of orbital behaviors, size comparison to earth, the sun, and historical anomalies unlike no other celestial satellite and it's companion planet in our solar system. I think that there is very little that is "natural" about it, but actually very "calculated".

A lot is going on in these times.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:38 PM   #12
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the links Viking, I will definitely give those a look.

Meanwhile, has anyone ever seen the moon during a lunar eclipse ?

It's one of the most startlingly eerie experiences you can have. It looks so much more solid and present when the sun's light is not shining on it.

Almost like looking at Stonehenge at night... there's definitely something very purposeful about that feeling, like it's just hanging there, rather than the 'cartoon' moon that we see every day.

K
Old 09-23-2009, 05:42 PM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I truly believe that they will not let it happen either

NASA really does need their wings clipped. What a wonderful thought that is

I think they have hit their heads too many times or fried their brains
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:48 PM   #14
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

What if we all concentrate on directing the missile somewhere else....remember the power of intention, the power of our thoughts..?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:52 PM   #15
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Good idea burgandia any suggestions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
What if we all concentrate on directing the missile somewhere else....remember the power of intention, the power of our thoughts..?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thousands of bombs have hit Battlestar Moon. Look at all the craters. Will they make a slight miscalculation...and launch their largest MIRVED NUCLEAR BUNKER-BUSTING MISSILE...to start taking out the Nazi/Grey malevolents? The Sea of Tranquility Resolution has already been drafted. Now wasn't that an explosive and inflammatory comment!? Just don't hit Lunar Base II. You'll regret it if you do...

By the way...has John Lear or Alex Collier said anything about this? I get the feeling they know a helluva lot about what's really going on with the Moon...but that they are afraid to tell all. I get the feeling they both have been very sternly spoken to by the slit-eyed guys. Just a feeling...mind you. I don't know Jack or Jill...but I do know the Man on the Moon...and the Queen of Heaven.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-23-2009 at 07:30 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:57 PM   #17
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

yes...on that day, let's prevent launching the missile with our thoughts...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #18
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Who gave them permission to drop a bomb on the moon?? I bet if I wanted to do it there would be a law against it
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:33 PM   #19
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Dont fall victim to sensationalism. It isn't a bomb. Its a used up rocket motor being used to impact the moon. (Kinetic impactor), actually the energy released will probably exceed most conventional weapons.

This does not make it right and I am as p*ss*d off as the next person. NASA can back off messing with my ruling planet!!

We can stop this in the twinkling of an eye - the power of foccussed intent, it would only take a few hundred of us working together. Unfortunately even though I am supposed to be good at this stuff, I have forgotted the exact methods - incarnation will do that to a person. However, at our level of awakening we can do this. I know it.

Just ask for intervention for the highest and best good of all.

We cant go wrong with that.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:27 AM   #20
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Sorry to inject a little reality here but the moon may have vibrated but could not ring since sound requires air which is absent in the vacuum of space.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:24 AM   #21
TPFolder
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
...By the way...has John Lear or Alex Collier said anything about this? I get the feeling they know a helluva lot about what's really going on with the Moon...but that they are afraid to tell all. I get the feeling they both have been very sternly spoken to by the slit-eyed guys. Just a feeling...mind you. I don't know Jack or Jill...but I do know the Man on the Moon...and the Queen of Heaven.
Alex Collier talks about the moon in this interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiOYMsUTNfY
TPFolder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:35 AM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

There are things about the Moon that Alex won't talk about...and John Lear recently changed his story about the Moon. They have said quite a bit...but I'm sensing that they know a whole lot more. I just wondered if they have said anything specifically about this missile thing.

Save the Moon. Forget the Whales.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:01 AM   #23
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Like Anchor says it's a kinetic bomb, so no detonation will be done.
Likt him I don't like it one bit either, not so much because how they do it as why they are doing it. It's a pointless experiment done before with failure.

We got enough of things to concentrate energy on, rather than seeing if the moon has water inside. If that's the real purpose of course...

Let's see that projectile mysteriously vapourize near the moon surface!
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:44 AM   #24
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder what the effect on the people will cause having the moon nuked, it could also be some kind of tactics to reduce the worlds population?, plus the force vaccination coming on October 15?

I´m not sure, its could be that, also remember that my friend Diego said, there is a Big Reptelian ship on the back of the Moon..... I wonder what they are up to........... really.........what is their porpuse...

Anyways, the ETs will never let this happen, they know we´ve got nukes, and that they are dangerous, if they have done it twice, they will do it again.... Hopefully

GreenBeret
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #25
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Here's part of what Dr Richard Boylan has to say (on behalf of the Star Nations alliance) regarding the moon bombing (my apologies for the uneven margins):

"Friends,

Two months ago on July 21 I sent out a message that the NASA LCROSS satellite heading for the Moon was a Cabal project to annihilate a Star
Visitor colony living in a crater near the Moon's South Pole. See former message at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DrRich...s/message/2546
Now there is new additional information which requires us to prepare
to move into action at the right time.
To remind: the Cabal operation involves crashing NASA's LCROSS
satellite and its accompanying Centaur rocket stage into the Moon's surface
within a shadowed South Pole crater, Cabeus A, on October 9, 11:30 UT (07:30 am EDT, 04:30 am PDT) ...
The Cabal within NASA know that there is a colony of Star Visitors
living within Cabeus A Crater. The Cabal's secret objective is to use the
LCROSS and attached rocket stage to obliterate the Star Visitor settlement
residing within that crater.
Acting as what the NASA-Ames team calls its "shepherding spacecraft," the LCROSS space probe will guide its empty Centaur launching rocket weighing two tons toward its target. The rocket will crash into the crater at 5,600 mph, creating a new crater - perhaps as large as 5 miles wide. That impact would be so powerful that it would throw up matter skyward for a distance of anywhere from six miles to 30 miles high, according to Anthony Colaprete, NASA Ames lead scientist for the LCROSS mission. After the Centaur rocket crashes into the Star Visitor colony within Cabeus A, four minutes later LCROSS will slam into the lunar colony in a one-two punch. The two-ton Centaur rocket qualifies as a space-based kinetic weapon, a crude Star Wars weapon.
I attempted to relay this warning message to President Obama, and to
Vice-President Biden (who normally oversees the government's Star Visitors
programs) through a channel available to me. But unfortunately the
Vice-President is in the Middle East, and Cabal asset Hillary Clinton,
Secretary of State, intercepted the message and saw to it that it did not
reach effective levels in the White House.
As space-issues attorney Alfred Lambremont Webre rightly notes, "If
the true intent of the LCROSS mission moon bombing is a hostile act by
[Cabal-infiltrated] NASA against known extraterrestrial civilizations and
settlements on the Moon, then NASA and by extension the U.S. government are guilty of aggressive war, which is the most serious of war crimes under the U.N. Charter and the Geneva Conventions, to which the U.S. is subject. The U.N. Outer Space Treaty, which the U.S. has ratified, requires that “The
Moon and other celestial bodies shall be used by all States Parties to the
Treaty exclusively for peaceful purposes. The establishment of military
bases, installations and fortifications, the testing of any type of weapons
and the conduct of military manoeuvres on celestial bodies shall be
forbidden.”
I note that the Cabal is indeed engaged in unlawful war crimes and
attempting to position the United States, and by extension, all Earth
nations, in an act of war against star civilizations. Since this is not a
true act of the United States Government but a rogue act by Cabal
infiltrators within NASA, then the official government of the United States,
and by extension the United Nations, would repudiate this action as unlawful
once its true intent becomes known.