Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 01:19 PM   #26
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 85
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodshreder View Post
Did I say that dumb ass? You obviously didnt read my post ......No suprise there........ What are you trying to prove? that you cant see beyond your own ignorance or maybe its that you are so superior to the point where you wont even consider someone who is actually making an attempt to provide a credible post ? Of course just to be heckeled by your brainless criticism !!! GFY, Im sure your good at it
Haha, settle down. You're sounding a little too close-minded towards my point of view.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:37 PM   #27
jaby
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 254
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
To be honest, I think a photo I took a few months back of "something" biological hovering no more than 2 ft away from me, is a bit more curious and somewhat clear. The photo was the result of random shots I took in the dark in my back yard while looking at the stars for more physical responses to my thoughts. I got the idea from someone here on Avalon though it was related to something else, and decided to see if there's something present I can't see. I have since also captured orbs in my backyard. I will eventually post them, but for various reasons including clarity, I've delayed doing so.

Can we see the picture of the 'something' biological that you took?

'A bit more curious and somewhat clear' sounds interesting.


C'mon now.....don't be shy.....
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #28
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The uncharted consciousness
Posts: 311
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

I’m not judging but I’m a bit disappointed in people for various reasons. As far as PA is concern…it’s the amount of support for vague evidence. Maybe I missed a few threads with convincing proof and if so I would greatly appreciate a link to them, thanks in advance.
With so much talk about reptiles, grays and light beings…I haven’t seen one, not ONE picture of any alien or light being. C’mon man, where is all of this knowledge coming from? With all the speculation and talk about aliens there is no clear proof, matter of fact there isn’t one whistleblower posting on these boards. Are they that afraid, or are they that afraid their little game will be exposed by some tough questions. I’m in a position to help a great deal in exposing these evil entities but haven’t seen anything yet. My patience is growing thin and my team is becoming more skeptical by the day. If there is fear in exposing the truth…then these hot air blowers should shut their mouths if they aren’t prepared to go all the way with their revelation, as I see it…they are doing more harm then TPTB by confusing the people who want so bad to see something phenomenal…maybe they are part of TPTB….so I’ve been told on a few occasions. What kind of person believes in what a stranger has to say without any real proof attached to it?

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:45 PM   #29
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 85
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
What kind of person believes in what a stranger has to say without any real proof attached to it?

Peace
Unfortunately that's the type of person that I see far too much of on these boards. I believe in what PA and PC are trying to accomplish but I don't necessarily believe in what they're actually achieving which to me is a growing army of completely gullible, non-critical thinking truthseekers.

I know the mindset of some is that all information should be considered before discarding it as useless. I actually believe this as well. The difference is it only takes me two seconds to know when a completely black photograph is not proof of an ET. I also know immediately that a black blob in the sky in a photograph is not proof of bases on Mars.

Some things are so ridiculous that I feel compelled to jump in on the conversation just to stop the propagation of idiocy. All I ask is some common sense and some discernment. Call some BS so the people spreading it realize what they are doing and learn some discernment themselves. If we all did that the quality of information on these boards might improve immensely.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:50 PM   #30
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
Unfortunately that's the type of person that I see far too much of on these boards. I believe in what PA and PC are trying to accomplish but I don't necessarily believe in what they're actually achieving which to me is a growing army of completely gullible, non-critical thinking truthseekers.

I know the mindset of some is that all information should be considered before discarding it as useless. I actually believe this as well. The difference is it only takes me two seconds to know when a completely black photograph is not proof of an ET. I also know immediately that a black blob in the sky in a photograph is not proof of bases on Mars.

Some things are so ridiculous that I feel compelled to jump in on the conversation just to stop the propagation of idiocy. All I ask is some common sense and some discernment. Call some BS so the people spreading it realize what they are doing and learn some discernment themselves. If we all did that the quality of information on these boards might improve immensely.
Some sanity at last.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:17 PM   #31
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
Some things are so ridiculous that I feel compelled to jump in on the conversation just to stop the propagation of idiocy. All I ask is some common sense and some discernment.
Seafury, you deserve an applause.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:54 PM   #32
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
With so much talk about reptiles, grays and light beings…I haven’t seen one, not ONE picture of any alien or light being.
You have not been looking hard enough

tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:59 PM   #33
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

And another thing. All of the people who judge Greer as being a fake or what ever are just protecting their own insecurity. I was not sure whether or not he was the real deal or not. Instead of just jumping to conclusions in order to protect the happy little box I don't live in, I went to see for myself.

Once you see the kind of stuff that happens after a group of people do the contact protocols (Greer present or not), you have a tendency to be more open minded towards claims like the ones about the photo.

I am not convinced about he picture either. However I am also not playing the victim and crying about how I think it is bunk because it is loose evidence. Get over it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:13 PM   #34
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 85
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
However I am also not playing the victim and crying about how I think it is bunk because it is loose evidence. Get over it.
Yes, we should just let everyone get away with saying and posting whatever they want.

Also, your statement about playing victim makes no sense.

Also, my views on this crappy picture and all other "loose evidence" are not necessarily my views on everything Steven Greer has ever done.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #35
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The uncharted consciousness
Posts: 311
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

That really sounds like a touching story Tone3Jaguar and I can probably see myself believing this too…especially with a heavy heart. But cameras and graphic software can duplicate everything I’ve seen displayed here on this forum.
The image in this vid was said to be on a security camera (which in my opinion looks like a reflection of the ceiling lights), yet no one has actually seen it with their own eyes. Fox/sly news pushes out stories to train the mind by playing on peoples emotions and being that it was during the holidays it may seem even more authentic. There’s a part of me that wants to believe this was an actual spiritual event but giving the source and the lack of details I just don’t see it as anything other than a reflection. If the entity would have moved or something, maybe it would be more believable…do you have anything else? If not, I appreciate the effort.

Oh, you’re right when saying people shouldn’t judge anyone. A word of advice thou…if you claim to have important information and present it in a halfass way…prepare to face ridicule. I may not agree with mockery but I’m speaking for myself. There is too much deceit, and attention seekers out here trying to make a buck or some fame at the cost of people’s sanity. To be honest, for the most part I believe skeptics have been quite tolerant solely out of respect. Hopefully; we all want to make things better and not worse.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:43 PM   #36
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 85
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
I’m in a position to help a great deal in exposing these evil entities but haven’t seen anything yet. My patience is growing thin and my team is becoming more skeptical by the day.

Peace
Any chance you can elaborate on what you and your team do? I'm just curious.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:54 PM   #37
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
Also, my views on this crappy picture and all other "loose evidence" are not necessarily my views on everything Steven Greer has ever done.
Steven Greer turned a charlatan after his disclosure project, I happen to be a fan of that early work of his, but clearly, anyone who takes one look at this so called CSETI evidence (anyone rational enough) will probably fall off their chair laughing at the absurdity. Unfortunately, some people don't have a rationale or open minded enough to accept that the man is now a fraud, his early accomplishment does not justify his behavior since.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:17 PM   #38
Kra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: This Plane of Existence
Posts: 64
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:23 PM   #39
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Steven Greer turned a charlatan after his disclosure project, I happen to be a fan of that early work of his, but clearly, anyone who takes one look at this so called CSETI evidence (anyone rational enough) will probably fall off their chair laughing at the absurdity. Unfortunately, some people don't have a rationale or open minded enough to accept that the man is now a fraud, his early accomplishment does not justify his behavior since.
Yeah you are probably right, the full on light craft and emf detectors pegging after the contact meditation where all probably just mass hallucinations of the 70 or so people who were there and saw it.

Have fun living in a fish bowl, I like it out here in the rest of the house.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:34 PM   #40
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
That really sounds like a touching story Tone3Jaguar and I can probably see myself believing this too…especially with a heavy heart. But cameras and graphic software can duplicate everything I’ve seen displayed here on this forum.
Technology can duplicate anything. From that paradigm of zero reliance on intuition and only on material evidence, anything media based no matter how convincing could be grouped into the (that could have been faked) category.

I am not trying to defend the over all efficacy of the photograph. However, having taken my own personal photographs after I did the contact protocol meditation of the sky and getting results, I am open minded to any possibilities. Could my photographs that where taken right after I requested for the light ships to show up on the photos be faked? Hell yes they could have. Do I care if anyone ever believes that I took them the way that I did? Not really, I could care less as long as I know it.




What you want to see is an person in your face evidence that leaves no possibility for doubt at all. You are never going to find that on the internet. You are going to have to go out and see this s--t for yourself.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 02-23-2010 at 10:38 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:35 PM   #41
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Yeah you are probably right, the full on light craft and emf detectors pegging after the contact meditation where all probably just mass hallucinations of the 70 or so people who were there and saw it.
I'm not gonna waste too much of my time with you, but it's worth a try.

Here's what Steven Greer is presenting - as evidence - to the world:



Quote:
Have fun living in a fish bowl, I like it out here in the rest of the house.
In fact I've had my own contact experiences. I don't need to be extorted by an individual to go on some expedition. That would be living in a fish bowl.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:44 PM   #42
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I'm not gonna waste too much of my time with you, but it's worth a try.
Rolls Eyes

Quote:
In fact I've had my own contact experiences. I don't need to be extorted by an individual to go on some expedition. That would be living in a fish bowl.
Rolls Eyes 2x
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:48 PM   #43
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
Also, your statement about playing victim makes no sense.
So the general reaction of the hard lined closed minded skeptics in this thread that go something like...

"I can't believe he is trying to pass this off on me, how dare he"

....Is not playing the victim? How so?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:03 PM   #44
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 85
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
So the general reaction of the hard lined closed minded skeptics in this thread that go something like...

"I can't believe he is trying to pass this off on me, how dare he"

....Is not playing the victim? How so?
Because I called your BS. That means I haven't been victimized.

It's like getting jumped in an alley and sending the rat back into the street with his tail between his legs.

And if all it takes is to call BS on an all-black photo to be a hard lined closed minded skeptic, then I guess I'm Michael Shermer.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:17 PM   #45
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Seafury, I hate to burst your bubble, but the victim comment was not directed at any one particular person. Why take it so personally?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #46
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 85
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Mainly because I'm one of the people you're referring to and have mostly the same stance as the others of my ilk in this thread and your statement is not true.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:37 PM   #47
jaby
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 254
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Steven Greer turned a charlatan after his disclosure project, I happen to be a fan of that early work of his, but clearly, anyone who takes one look at this so called CSETI evidence (anyone rational enough) will probably fall off their chair laughing at the absurdity. Unfortunately, some people don't have a rationale or open minded enough to accept that the man is now a fraud, his early accomplishment does not justify his behavior since.

Lets use a bit of critical thinking here....you accuse Greer of being a fraud
and a charlatan....now granted....the photo IS funny...so very EASY to
rubbish and dismiss.

Wouldn't a fraud and a charlatan produce something better than this?


Would a fraud and a charlatan set themselves up for the level of ridicule
that will naturally follow the release of this stuff?



I asked you about the picture YOU presented here (post 15)..did you
create it yourself...?


You really have got it in for Steven Greer, haven't you.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:19 AM   #48
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
Lets use a bit of critical thinking here...
There doesn't seem to be any critical thinking on your part or the others who support this man. Anybody who does the slightest of research or even a simple Google search on Steven Greer will find all the information they need. This latest incident is yet another reminder of the constant antics and outlandish behavior Greer has exhibited for years.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:42 AM   #49
jaby
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 254
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
There doesn't seem to be any critical thinking on your part or the others who support this man. Anybody who does the slightest of research or even a simple Google search on Steven Greer will find all the information they need. This latest incident is yet another reminder of the constant antics and outlandish behavior Greer has exhibited for years.

You have side-stepped the point I was making.


I presume that Greer is presenting this in good faith...what-ever
people might think.


If he was just drumming up trade for the gatherings..wouldn't he
present something more palatable...oh, I don't know...like a 'traditional' little
grey peeping out of the bushes?


I'm sure there's tons of anti-Greer stuff to be had on the internet...IMO he
is the natural target for a smear campaign. For those who want to smear
him, for what-ever reason.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:08 AM   #50
lisa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bay Area, USA
Posts: 118
Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Peace of mind, I echo some of your sentiment.

The lack of evidence or progress put forth by Disclosure/Greer/CSETI maybe intentional.
Perhaps their goal is to disclose as little convincing evidence as possible and to dumb down people with disinfo.
Hopefully, they are not there to trap whistleblowers who want to disclose important information.

There are a lot of grey/brown alien pictures on the web, but I am not sure about their authenticity.
(Caution: you may find some of these pictures disturbing):
http://www.alienandufopictures.com/alien_pictures.html
http://www.alienandufopictures.com/a...ictures_2.html
There are more on YouTube, for example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7W3wbPrGw8

I have no idea how the reps look like... maybe this?
http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-en...s-experts.html

Some speculate that this maybe a baby drac:
http://www.metatech.org/baby_dragon_draconian.html

And of course there ETs that look a lot like us and our ancestors maybe of ET origin as well.

Majorion, the poster tells it all! I might borrow it to plaster over all the immortal Greer/CSETI threads.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon