Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:19 AM   #1
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Collapse: A "GREATEST TRANSITION" Time In Human History

I recently finished watching a documentary called "Collapse" and i honestly urge you all to watch if you have not. The guy Michael Rupert and his simple and outstanding knowledge plus insight about our current events are mind boggling. I now truly realize that we are living in an interesting time, a "Greatest Transition Time" in human history, which has imminent dire consequences, and even if there is no Planet X, Solar Flare, or ELEs on the horizon; WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE ECONOMIC/ENVIRONMENTAL MESS, WHICH WILL CHANGE THE FACE OF HUMAN RACE COMPLETELY IN and ABOUT 25 TO 50 YEARS!!!!!

Please Watch All the 8 Parts!!

SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT IS THE ONLY SOLUTION

Last edited by TheRebel; 02-09-2010 at 12:25 AM.
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:44 AM   #2
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Collapse: A "GREATEST TRANSITION" Time In Human History

I think if humanity was able to learn all of these new age ideas there would be

the potential to create these communities on a major scale. I believe there

must be a event on a global scale which would rock the foundations of the

planet in order to make change. I do not think war famine or disease can

accomplish this, but disclosure definitely could, so I predict that will be part

of our future reality.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:52 AM   #3
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Collapse: A "GREATEST TRANSITION" Time In Human History

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebel View Post
I recently finished watching a documentary called "Collapse" and i honestly urge you all to watch if you have not. The guy Michael Rupert and his simple and outstanding knowledge plus insight about our current events are mind boggling. I now truly realize that we are living in an interesting time, a "Greatest Transition Time" in human history, which has imminent dire consequences, and even if there is no Planet X, Solar Flare, or ELEs on the horizon; WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE ECONOMIC/ENVIRONMENTAL MESS, WHICH WILL CHANGE THE FACE OF HUMAN RACE COMPLETELY IN and ABOUT 25 TO 50 YEARS!!!!!

Please Watch All the 8 Parts!!

SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT IS THE ONLY SOLUTION

This is a must watch for all btw
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:51 AM   #4
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Although I didn't buy into the whole deal he was putting across, he did make some exceptional points. He's my kind of guy too...direct, cuts out the donkey doo, goes straight to the point and uses a lot of facts.

Yep! It was worth watching.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:51 AM   #5
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Highlights...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y797pd1qXAU#t=2m30s

Quote:
It's too late. If you're not already on a land right now, don't even try to go, because you're gonna fail miserably and you might be shot by the people who got there ahead of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy-3G0eTQEM#t=0m50s

Quote:
Community is what will save us. You're gonna have to do it in conjunction with your neighbors and your family, and the people around you. You will fail as a rugged individual. You will survive as a member of a tribe or a family. I have emotions about this. I'm losing it.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:27 AM   #6
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

At least Ruppert shows a more human side in this video than previously, I can almost forget meeting him. But he is still deeply rooted in typical American/western ways of thinking, which is to be expected as he was raised by military/intelligence people. I dunno, I guess it's required watching for people that have never confronted these issues. A friend strongly recommended it, so I gave it a watch.

Fast forward through the first three sections, it's all about peak oil. Or "peak profit" as I prefer to call it. He does note how oil has been inserted into every industrial process, which is worth noting. This has been his main focus for quite a few years.

My quick response is that zero point energy trumps peak oil. The entire 'oil crisis' is entirely fabricated, contrived. Oil is not the end reason, merely the prime tool of control. This is outside Ruppert's realm though.

Where he is good is on US Government drug trafficking and also just portraying the disillusionment of people that have believed in "the system". Nice to see him going on about proper food growing measures too, that's new.

Disappointed that he made no mention of 9/11 truth. Without that he never would have become even mildly famous. Crossing the Rubicon anyone? Peak oil apparently has more lasting significance for him.

Of course Ruppert looks great compared to Randall Sullivan of the Los Angeles Herald Examiner quoted near the end, but he's no Duncan O'Finian or James Casbolt. This video made me want a cigarette.

Collapse... like that's a bad thing?
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:49 PM   #7
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

The videos been removed...
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:07 PM   #8
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacody View Post
The videos been removed...
hope this works!

TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:13 PM   #9
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I knew that peak oil was an expression related to lesser oil reserves, and that we were dependant on combustion engines and plastics, but I've never realized to what extent and how complex a problem this is to our civilization. This completely changes the way I see geopolitics. Like with the warships in Yemen. Some say it's because of oil, others say there is a stargate over there. Before I watched this documentary I was giving some credits to the stargate explanation, but now I think that just the presence of oil in that region is more than enough to explain the military presence over there.

jacody it's on disclose.tv as well:
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...ruppert_1of_6/
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote