Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 09:02 AM   #26
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 832
Default Re: Dr David Greer. Why the Certainty ?

The middle Way is the only Way for me.

Shine the Light on the darkness so nothing can hide in the shadows.

How do the PTB operate? They operate in the shadow's, they are the 'shadow government'.

If we fight or ignore darkness, it doesn't go away.

ONLY when we shine Light on darkness will it go away.

Pretending, la di da, there are no mean ET's... well, doesn't make it so.

I suggest it is like pretending, la di da, George Bush is a very good Christian, let him do whatever he wants with our Country ~ doesn't make it a good thing to do.

Human beings are Divine beings that have been trapped in the illusion of separation from our source. We have become unconscious. We don't see our own darkness or unconsciousness as long as we remain asleep.

Our own darkness / unconsciousness is creating our suffering that we experience on a daily basis.

Collectively, our collective unconscious is reflecting back to us as the PTB running our world from the shadows, from the darkness.

Solution: regain control over our own consciousness, shine the Light on the darkness within ourselves and the outer world will reflect our new inner reality ~ full consciousness, abundance.

Humans are not bad. We are not bad guys. The problem is we are not Being who we really are, we are not owning up to our true nature in Oneness with our source, our true nature as Sons and Daughters of God.

Part of the process of shining the Light on the darkness is shining the Light on the PTB, on the deception in our world. Ignore it, and it doesn't go away. Fight it and you create more darkness.

However, the Light must be shined on the PTB so that humanity can finally take dominion over their own planet as they were commanded to do from day one by the true Elohim (Elohim are egoless unconditional Love Beings in Oneness with All that IS, personifications of the infinite, builders of form, and their consciousness is manifest as Suns, planets and space itSelf.)

Ignoring the ET component of the PTB in my opinion is ignoring the darkness pretending it will somehow go away by ignoring it.

I suggest the reality is the military industrial complex is the military industrial extra terrestrial complex.

As JNana points out, let us not forget to connect to spiritual hierarchy in order to bring forth solutions to our planet.

To me it is a big deception that spiritual hierarchy require UFOs and galactic bureaucracies. I suggest very strongly that the True spiritual hierarchy are perfectly capable of working within humanities hearts and consciousness, rather than outside of them to bring forth solutions that are required at this time. I strongly suggest that any ET's who claim to be members of spiritual hierarchy, yet are interfering directly here in the third, or attempting to, are either deceived themselves or much more likely: deceivers.

I would agree that Greer may be currently acting more in the role of a spokesperson for ET's that are interfering here directly in the third, not willing to take a hard and honest look at what they are really up to, and unwittingly becoming a pawn in the game for those who seek to take Earth and it's inhabitants for their own nefarious purposes.

That's my take!

~ Espavo ~

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 01-04-2010 at 09:07 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #27
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: Dr David Greer. Why the Certainty ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
...I've read many similar stories and I understand that living with this is a very difficult thing, but I'm sorry to say it does not prove your point that negative ETs exist...
I disagree, in this little story, the aliens have violating her freewill. This is enough to me to qualify them as "negative", not respectful of our sovereignty. And this is only one story, there are thousands like this throughout the world and history. You can not simply deny all the people who lived similar events.

If for you assuming there might be a chance their actions were for the best of humanity, or the best of their race, it is your perspective, but a dangerous one. You have no proof either to say their action were "positive", especially when freewill of the people involved was violated.

If it was for the best of humanity or their race, then why doing it secretly, violating freewill, causing trauma? By fear we wouldn't accept? By fear we would be revolted with fear of them? Then if it is the case, no need to impose it on us, it only perpetrate victim consciousness on Earth. There is no good out of it either, we are adults after all. And who are they to force us to be saved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
...The fact of the matter is that neither you nor I know why they are doing this...
Ignoring the reason of their acts does not either tells that all ETs are "positive". It rather strongly suggest the opposite. Remember, this statement made by Greer is what brought my argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
...I have read a number of cases where reasons were revealed to the subjects, and in most cases it is for the benefit of humanity...
If only one case among them shows that it was not for the benefit of humanity, it is enough to say that all ETs aren't positive and we must be careful with it.

The inhabitant of our Galaxy are not all positive, nor all negative. We are a microcosm of the Galaxy. Humanity holds the best and the worse, just like our Galaxy. The idea of all ETs are positive is dangerous because it can expose us to more influence and manipulation from the ones active in the intervention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
...There may even be several different programs running with several different goals, depending on how we choose to destroy the planet: 1) a program to provide a body that can survive on a more polluted planet with more adverse weather conditions, 2) a program to provide a body with enhanced psi capabilities and better health for those who move on to a 4D/5D world, 3) a program to populate a new planet from scratch as a redo of the experiment that failed here on Earth for various reasons. Generally it is stated that the individual agreed to participate in the program prior to incarnating...
Now, that's a lot of assumptions... I wouldn't base my conclusion on ETs abduction, interbreed, genetic manipulation, mental influence, etc... on these assumptions just to justify an idea of all ETs being "positive". That is simply way too risky...

See, what is at stake here is not only important, it is crucial. We are talking about our sovereignty as specie. It is not something I would risk just for the benefit of being open to first contact. And more, there is no need at all to believe all ETs are "positive" to make first contact. It is not a prerequisite. I am afraid Greer is being manipulated spreading this dangerous statement.

It might be all fabricated explanations to justify the intervention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
...The cases where such programs are not for the benefit of humanity have to do with an ET race that is dying out due to mistakes they have made. They are trying to create a new body that will help their race survive. I've seen a few versions of this. Again, I would not classify this action as "negative". Given the choice, I would volunteer to help such a race survive rather than deny them existence. However, it is not entirely clear to me why they need to customize a body for this purpose...
This is your choice, but I do classify these action as "negative" even if it is for the survival of their race. They are still committing a very grave mistake in violating our freewill and will certainly not bring them much grace upon their race if it is indeed the case.

Alex Collier mentioned there are four different kind of "intelligent" species in our Galaxy. Hydrogen, oxygen, ammonia and methanol based lifeforms. All humans are oxygen based while the "greys" and the "reptilians" are hydrogen based. I will not get into details, but the hydrogen based have a large disadvantage compared to oxygen based lifeforms when travelling distant time/space. That is why they have become excellent genetic manipulators...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
...If the intervention is intended to ensure the survival of humanity, why would you choose to counter it?...
Because it is an assumption, and all evidence are pointing out the opposite. Not only that, but many contactee from other "positive" alien alliances have written thousands of pages telling the same thing. See "Allies of Humanity" book2 from Marshall Vian Summers as example. "Handbooks for the New Paradigm" also points out the same conclusion, just to mention a few...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
...As I said before, from our limited perspective we often do not understand why certain things are being done. Reacting to hardship and calling it the result of a "negative" action is understandable, but not necessarily correct...
And when someone of our camp is briefed to have a greater perspective of what's going on on Earth, we simply discredit him because it is a "negative" view of our situation? Remember, I am not saying all ETs are negative, I am saying it is wrong to assume all ETs are positive, from Greer's statement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
...Since this is a Dr. Steven Greer thread, I'll throw this in. Greer often talks about how people react to hardship using the example of a young child in an emergency ward. In order to save the child, the doctor must insert a catheter into the child's chest right now with no anesthesia. How would that child view the doctor's actions? Would that view be correct? Greer never states what he has in mind in the ET world when he presents this example. I have my own ideas about that, and it includes stories such as the one you shared...
First, we are not children. We are a specie, mature enough to discuss freely if we need to be saved or not. I don't believe we need external force to help us without our consent. Why would they want to save us? Without telling us about it? That's a bigger assumption than saying they are violating our freedom and freewill in committing these acts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
...There is a spiritual hierarchy, and there is considerable evidence to support this. I'm not entirely sure you are denying the existence of our spiritual aspect, but that's what it sounds like here. I also think there is more to universal law than free will...
Hierarchy is not the proper word, we are all equal in Creation, all. The proper word would be mentoring, or guide. Hierarchy implies rulers, which is not the case in the spiritual realm. I am not denying our spiritual essence. I am defending it. We are souls, extension of the Creation. Freewill is not a Law, it is a Principle. You can not deny a Universal Law, but you can choose to deny Freewill. Freewill is the guideline Creation choose to expand itself. Those who do not consider it are free to do so, it is a paradox, but also logical. The backlash is that when you do not respect freewill, you deny to yourself the grace of Creation upon your life. Is this sound like denying our spiritual aspect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
...It would not be an abduction because I have requested it. I am not afraid of ET contact. I am not afraid of death. I would very much like to be able to provide a report on what these guys are doing from conscious memory, without the aid of hypnosis, so that people can really know what is going on and why. I'm willing to take that risk. If they say it's because we taste like chicken, that's what I would report. The fact is that others have already been there and done this. Jim Sparks is one (book "The Keepers")...
There are many cases of first contact where the ETs were doing it in a positive purpose. I am not talking about these. Alex Collier is also one I would mentioned among many who has been contacted by Ets which came out as a positive overall experience where is sovereignty was never violated. Now, your courage is certainly praiseworthy, but the thousands who have lived very "negative" trauma caused by violating their body and freewill would certainly have some lessons to teach you before taking off... You seem to see it lightly...

You are showing an attitude of accepting to be ruled by some more advanced species in the hope of improving our future. I energetically propose "mentoring" instead of "ruling" without our consent violating our freewill and sovereignty.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed arguing with you, I feel respected and hope I did induce the same respect in my words.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 01-05-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:43 PM   #28
Jack
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 454
Default Re: Dr David Greer. Why the Certainty ?

Tone3Jaguar I definitely think you hit the nail on the head in regards to Steven Greerís insistence that we approach Extra Terrestrials with a positive mindset. What Einstein said is still as true today as it was back then and extends to our interactions with other humans as well as extra terrestrials.

Try a little experiment ;

Go about the rest of the day firm in your convictions that the world is a terrible hostile place, meditate on this for a while. See what happens. See how your interactions with others are moulded by your beliefs.

The next day go about it firm in your convictions that the world is a beautiful place that that people are loving and respectful. Meditate on this (visualise) for a little while and then go about your day. See what happens.


Steven Greer is simply highlighting the importance of us changing our perception of the world from a fear based to a love based one. And in doing so we then open ourselves up to the love that is in the universe. We have been living in a fear based universe for quite long enough now donít you guys think? And where has it gotten us? Its given us more reasons to be fearful.

When CSETI attempt to make contact with extraterrestrials they first meditate and in the process fill themselves with as much love and respect as possible. They do this in order to get in tune with the "good et's" as they will only be able to tolerate vibrational frequencies that are similar to their own. Its kind of like entering a room and talking to an extremely negative person, not very comfortable. But when we are with those who are vibrating at a similar frequency we find that their company is much more enjoyable and far beyond tolerable.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #29
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

I like the concept of Positive Response Ability...where one considers all of the possibilities...and thinks both positively and negatively...and then formulates a solution or a positive response.

I have been critical and suspicious of many groups...including ET's, Gods, Goddesses, Religions, Policies, etc and et al...yet I would love to be present in a room full of ET's, Illuminati, Jesuits, Bilderbergers, et al. I would be extremely polite with all of them...yet I would ask some very pointed questions. I have said that I would love to have a drink with Lucifer (Hathor?) when this mess is over and resolved...and I mean it. I'm not so sure about Satan though.

I think Dr. Greer is extremely intelligent and knowledgable...yet he seems to be less than objective. He seems to be a supersalesman for the ET's. It almost seems as though he has some sort of a deal with them...and is in continual contact with them. Emphasis on 'seems'. Just more speculation on my part.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-04-2010 at 03:37 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:27 PM   #30
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default Re: Dr David Greer. Why the Certainty ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Nevertheless, I enjoyed arguing with you, I feel respected and hope I did induce the same respect in my words.
Namaste, Steven
Likewise. Unfortunately, I seem to be incapable of communicating my thoughts to you in words without pretty much everything being misinterpreted. I think the reason for this is that our points of view or so radically different. Some common basis in understanding is required for communication, and it just isn't there.

Namaste
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:42 PM   #31
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: Dr David Greer. Why the Certainty ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Likewise. Unfortunately, I seem to be incapable of communicating my thoughts to you in words without pretty much everything being misinterpreted. I think the reason for this is that our points of view or so radically different. Some common basis in understanding is required for communication, and it just isn't there.

Namaste
Indeed. We have different point of views and I think it is of the utmost importance to debate it publicly. This debate is premise to a larger debate that will certainly occur globally in the near future. Hopefully, it will be done with respect, our point of views and ideas are less important than ourselves.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:30 AM   #32
3optic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 83
Default Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

Quote:
Perhaps we need a thread titled 'Ethics 101' or 'Ethics for Dummies' or 'Whatever Happened to Karl Menninger?' We chose this...and we chose that. We created this...and we created that. There is no right or wrong...but thinking makes it so. There are no victims. The 9/11 'victims' chose to go through that event. There are no evil ET's. Everything is as it should be. Where the hell do we get this Sugar Coated BS?
I find myself swinging back and forth on this subject. orthodoxymoron's view as expressed here is a very succinct and potent expression of the dualistic side of the argument.

"9/11 "victims" is a particular frame that gets chosen in the mind. Are they victims? Of what? Death? Of murder maybe? If I were to meet a similar fate and others feel compelled to call me a victim would that be a descriptive epitaph? Ugh! Who is the "I" that is repulsed by this notion?

In his PC interview, Greer made some references to dualism/ non-dualism. Given the contentious nature of the discourse this may have struck some as funny. Here are some of my favorite clips on the subject of non-duality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48jk1...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUyLIYVrd5U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivwDfGf0_IU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=BqOgR61zAlo&feature=fvw
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:41 AM   #33
Kojak
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 15
Default Re: Dr David Greer. Why the Certainty ?

To better understand Greer, you must better understand his background, note the highlighted cut and paste section re Bahai Faith, from this website-

http://www.earthportals.com/Portal_Messenger/greer.html

"He served for three years at the World Center of the ****Baha'i Faith in Haifa, Israel****. Prior to becoming a physician, Dr. Greer worked extensively as an instructor of meditation and was president of the International Meditation Society in the Bahamas. He has appeared on numerous national and international news programs. He has worked extensively with senior government, military and civilian leaders around the world in spearheading and coordinating a definitive announcement concerning the detection of extraterrestrial life forms."

Do your own research on the Bahai faith. Some suggest it is a New World Order faith, there is alot of Utube video on this subject. You should investigate this, and this may give you some idea as to Greer's motives. Here's one video, but do your own research, there's plenty more. Also consider how well connected he is to PTB-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENSTpbRR9mo

It's certainly a concern.
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:43 AM   #34
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 186
Default Re: Dr David Greer. Why the Certainty ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
To better understand Greer, you must better understand his background, note the highlighted cut and paste section re Bahai Faith, from this website-

http://www.earthportals.com/Portal_Messenger/greer.html

"He served for three years at the World Center of the ****Baha'i Faith in Haifa, Israel****. Prior to becoming a physician, Dr. Greer worked extensively as an instructor of meditation and was president of the International Meditation Society in the Bahamas. He has appeared on numerous national and international news programs. He has worked extensively with senior government, military and civilian leaders around the world in spearheading and coordinating a definitive announcement concerning the detection of extraterrestrial life forms."

Do your own research on the Bahai faith. Some suggest it is a New World Order faith, there is alot of Utube video on this subject. You should investigate this, and this may give you some idea as to Greer's motives. Here's one video, but do your own research, there's plenty more. Also consider how well connected he is to PTB-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENSTpbRR9mo

It's certainly a concern.
Hi Kojak,
Thanks for reminding me about that . I have also suspicion the the subject of this thread was instrumental in shutting off the whistle blower Henry Deacon .
Was Deacon threatened ?
There is some funny stuff going on with his project on "Zero Point energy " .
We will see what develops . Going slightly off topic on zero point , people can see that the "Steorn " motor has been duplicated at the JNL labs . Here is the link . I will buy the components and will try to duplictate it myself .
Watch the video here . This is real science that should be on the front page of the newspapers and if somebody was genuine he would be talking about it .
Unless who we are talking about has something superior which is a possibility ... a possibility would also be derailing and delaying ....

http://jnaudin.free.fr/steorn/indexen.htm

Be well
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:05 AM   #35
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern England
Posts: 458
Default Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

Why the certainty? Why indeed.

Most likely cointelpro, in fact a dead ringer for cointelpro.
Yeah......i said it baby! I said it.

Far more intelligent research [ongoing] by the brilliant analytical thinker Gerry Zeitlin on this absolutely
enormous topic at his Open Seti site HERE

I warn you, though, you'll need a few weeks/months to absorb.....
and hanging around on forums is never good for the concentration! lol...
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:18 PM   #36
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
Why the certainty? Why indeed.

Most likely cointelpro, in fact a dead ringer for cointelpro.
Yeah......i said it baby! I said it.

Far more intelligent research [ongoing] by the brilliant analytical thinker Gerry Zeitlin on this absolutely
enormous topic at his Open Seti site HERE

I warn you, though, you'll need a few weeks/months to absorb.....
and hanging around on forums is never good for the concentration! lol...
Thanks a lot for this site Dayzero. I am glad to discover it.

This is also my thought about Greer. He has encounter people from the "elite" after 2001; Clinton, Rockefeller, that himself mentioned in front of the camera. I am sure he has bothered much the ones who keeps UFOs information secret with his Discloser Conference in 2001. I heard a senator mentioning the word spread like a whisper to the senate and many were taking it seriously, not having a clue how to deal with it. I have much respect for what he did in 2001 and still respect him. But my perspective tells me to be cautious about it him now, not the same man...

When someone create that type of wave to the senate, you can be sure there will be action taken from the "elite" to disrupt the movement. Today, we see a very different man, that is what bothers me. And why he called one of his project "Orion project"? Why not "Earth project"? Why "Orion"? Knowing the Orion star system had a past history of Earth intervention and human manipulation from some whistleblowers. I am not saying it is absolute truth, I am saying it looks very suspicious, especially when you add to this the fact he claim all ETs are "positive". What's behind all this?

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:39 PM   #37
Operator
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 375
Default Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

I refined my view recently, it's very simple and it seems to 'hold' pretty good.

There is no such thing as benevolence and malevolence (as in black vs white).

People/beings all have agenda's ! As soon as an agenda comes into play it will bring manipulation with it.

Pure benevolence is having no agenda at all ! I still have to meet such a person/being ....
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:25 PM   #38
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
I refined my view recently, it's very simple and it seems to 'hold' pretty good.

There is no such thing as benevolence and malevolence (as in black vs white).

People/beings all have agenda's ! As soon as an agenda comes into play it will bring manipulation with it.

Pure benevolence is having no agenda at all ! I still have to meet such a person/being ....
well put Operator,

does Steven have a positive agenda when he talks about E.T BEING ALL POSITIVE.....or has he a negative agenda? and why would he say that all E.T's are positive.?

Lets take a look at REALITY
1. How many E.T's has Steven met and are they all positive?
2. if he has met a few and there are thousands of galaxies...some E.T.s could be negative.
3.If there are negatrive E.T's why have they not overun the world and dominated it as an E.T SPECIES?
4.My intuition tells me that man posses the ability of pos/and neg and it was created by FEAR creating all the chaos on the earth...insanity
5. IS HE SAYING THAT E.T's are pos to drop us into a false sense of security?
6.These question can only be answered with REALITY...we have to literally see FEEL and eperience the many thousands of E.T.
7.
aS operator said:
Pure benevolence is having no agenda at all.....but the agenda is Disclosure
therefore is disclosure opening the door to neg E.T OR POS E.T.
If you want complete dominance of the Earth what sort of E.T WOULD YOU BE?
LOL
DOM
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:52 PM   #39
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default Re: Dr David Greer. Why the Certainty ?

This is well worth repeating:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Tone3Jaguar I definitely think you hit the nail on the head in regards to Steven Greerís insistence that we approach Extra Terrestrials with a positive mindset. What Einstein said is still as true today as it was back then and extends to our interactions with other humans as well as extra terrestrials.

Try a little experiment ;

Go about the rest of the day firm in your convictions that the world is a terrible hostile place, meditate on this for a while. See what happens. See how your interactions with others are moulded by your beliefs.

The next day go about it firm in your convictions that the world is a beautiful place that that people are loving and respectful. Meditate on this (visualise) for a little while and then go about your day. See what happens.


Steven Greer is simply highlighting the importance of us changing our perception of the world from a fear based to a love based one. And in doing so we then open ourselves up to the love that is in the universe. We have been living in a fear based universe for quite long enough now donít you guys think? And where has it gotten us? Its given us more reasons to be fearful.

When CSETI attempt to make contact with extraterrestrials they first meditate and in the process fill themselves with as much love and respect as possible. They do this in order to get in tune with the "good et's" as they will only be able to tolerate vibrational frequencies that are similar to their own. Its kind of like entering a room and talking to an extremely negative person, not very comfortable. But when we are with those who are vibrating at a similar frequency we find that their company is much more enjoyable and far beyond tolerable.
Thanks for this, Jack. Beautiful and simple.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #40
Operator
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 375
Default Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
.....but the agenda is Disclosure
As I mentioned in my previous post I 'refined' my view ... that's because recently I found myself struggling with
what opinions I had about so much info that I've taken in last months.

It looks all very complex because of so many issues and so many agendas layered on top of each other.

In this case I 'sense' that Steven Greer presents the issue as all ET's are benevolent to gain momentum. It's not all
that strange ... in Lord of the rings people cannot withstand the power of the ring and when they possess it they abuse it's power.
Same thing you see happening here (IMHO), especially if an agenda is in play, when people start getting fame they often 'stretch'
emphasis too much to amplify their agenda.

Actually it doesn't matter to me ... no matter how ugly things may be ... disclosure of whatever issue is important
to enable it's open debate.

I cannot see how humanity could benefit from not debating an issue that's here anyway.
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:20 PM   #41
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

Hello Operator
quote:Pure benevolence is having no agenda at all

therefore it follows that disclosure is an agenda and it would hurt millions of people who do not believe in E.T'S it would shatter their sense of reality with FEAR.
therefore I THINK POSITIVE E.T. would approach in a more covert way
LOL
Dom




Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
As I mentioned in my previous post I 'refined' my view ... that's because recently I found myself struggling with
what opinions I had about so much info that I've taken in last months.

It looks all very complex because of so many issues and so many agendas layered on top of each other.

In this case I 'sense' that Steven Greer presents the issue as all ET's are benevolent to gain momentum. It's not all
that strange ... in Lord of the rings people cannot withstand the power of the ring and when they possess it they abuse it's power.
Same thing you see happening here (IMHO), especially if an agenda is in play, when people start getting fame they often 'stretch'
emphasis too much to amplify their agenda.

Actually it doesn't matter to me ... no matter how ugly things may be ... disclosure of whatever issue is important
to enable it's open debate.

I cannot see how humanity could benefit from not debating an issue that's here anyway.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:18 AM   #42
Draecon13
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 17
Arrow Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

Greeting to All,

If you want the truth on the alien intervention and how we as a race fit into the larger context of the galaxy. Please read these books. You will know the truth if you are open and quiet the mind.

www.alliesofhumanity.org
Draecon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:09 PM   #43
nameless
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 41
Default Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

The other scenario is that we are pets and aliens are our keepers. Good or bad doesnt even come into it. A good owner or bad owner is indifferent to a kept animal. If the animal bites and kills then it will be put down what ever. So stay as good little pets and puit away your sharp teeth! It is no conicidence that "alien craft" sightings co-incide with militray actions and military complexes. May be the industrial military complex and our nuclear/atomic capability has inadvertantly made our keepers "show their hand."
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:30 PM   #44
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

I have the deepest respect for Dr. Steven Greer. He met his wife in a dream and later married her, had four lovely children and is deeply committed to her and his family. He is not interested in money or fame for himself but promotes Universal brotherhood. He has become spiritually evolved to the point where he has levitated and entered into the higher states of spiritual consciousness where he communes with higher spiritual dimensional beings. He has devoted his entire life toward helping others at multiple levels. He is a humanitarian in the truest sense of the word And the world is a better place for his being here .
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:35 PM   #45
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

Would Dr. Greer support or oppose this thread? http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 No one seems to want to discuss this subject. Why? The silence is deafening. Are we cowering before our masters? If we wag our tails...maybe they won't kick us. They might even give us a bone.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-08-2010 at 08:48 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:39 AM   #46
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: US
Posts: 114
Default Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I have the deepest respect for Dr. Steven Greer. He met his wife in a dream and later married her, had four lovely children and is deeply committed to her and his family. He is not interested in money or fame for himself but promotes Universal brotherhood. He has become spiritually evolved to the point where he has levitated and entered into the higher states of spiritual consciousness where he communes with higher spiritual dimensional beings. He has devoted his entire life toward helping others at multiple levels. He is a humanitarian in the truest sense of the word And the world is a better place for his being here .
Just today, I received my copy of 'Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge' by Dr. Greer. What you wrote above doesn't surprise me at all. I'm only through the intro and I can't believe how truthful this man feels. I am so excited to read the rest.

Several months back I was introduced to Steven Greer on Project Camelot when he and Kerry had the conversation about positive and negative ETs. I couldn't watch because the confrontation made me entirely uncomfortable. Then I saw someone post something really negative about him. At that point, I was past any interest in him.

I'm so glad he has crossed my path again. Isn't it fun when that happens?
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:12 PM   #47
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 151
Default Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

As above, so below. We have negative people here on earth, so why is it so hard to believe there might be a mix of spiritual orientations out there too?
There are good and bad folks among EVERY race, I don't care where they're from.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:29 PM   #48
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

In a sense...I'm trying to accept the humanness, frailty, and imperfection of the Gods, Goddesses, and ET's. I'm trying to embrace them...warts and all...but we mustn't forget or ignore the warts.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:19 AM   #49
nameless
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 41
Default Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

http://www.theparacast.com/forum/sho...g-Edge-or-Cult


this is a good interview with Greer's right hand man where they get into the whole issue about their "scientific certainty".
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:56 PM   #50
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecon13 View Post
Greeting to All,

If you want the truth on the alien intervention and how we as a race fit into the larger context of the galaxy. Please read these books. You will know the truth if you are open and quiet the mind.

www.alliesofhumanity.org
I hope this message will reach some who beleive all ETs are 'positive'. I wonder what Steven Greer has to say about Marshal Vian Summers experiences?

And what about this? http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...a/lfa/lfa.html

And this? http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.htm

This? http://www.trufax.org/handbooks/paradigmvol1.html

Just to mention a few, there are plenty more. How many testemony do we need to look closer to the alien intervention?

They can not be all false and wrong. If only one among these is true and genuine, then all is not good and well. A wake up call is sent, how do we answer this call?

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon