Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Whatís Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-09-2009, 07:27 PM   #26
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Barak Obama and Nobel

United Serenity, i'm no worshiper or dis-info agent just a normal guy with an opinion. I'm as 'awake' as anyone here.
Being awake has nothing to do with walking lock step to keep a topic on it's 'rail'.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:35 PM   #27
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
As far as getting things just right when caught in the middle perhaps Obama is succeeding in the same way since for every far right complaint is a far left disappointment.
Getting it right would involve faithfully and enthusiastically following the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The right and the left should exist within the context of the Constitution. Can someone provide a link to an Obama speech praising and expounding upon the Constitution and Bill of Rights? To be fair...can someone provide a link to any President, Vice-President, Senator, Congressman, Supreme Court Justice, or Attorney General...giving a speech praising and expounding upon the Constitution and Bill of Rights...especially in the last 50 years...other than Ron Paul or Barry Goldwater?

Here is a Constitution Evasion Potpourri: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NhcI8Fv_4E

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-09-2009 at 08:08 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:35 PM   #28
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

The issue here has nothing to do with what direction the topic takes. If your goal is just simply to disagree with a topic because you want to derail it then good luck, you'll need it.

Nobamas press speech was read from pre-written text, as are all his other speeches. His job is not to share his own reaction. He is an actor, a puppet to be more precise.

Quote:
I'm as 'awake' as anyone here.
Being awake has nothing to do with walking lock step to keep a topic on it's 'rail'.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #29
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

This is just my two cents people............I see that Pesident Obama has set a new standard as President............He has set up several websites to let the public post info ,requests,and discussions............This has been expensive to maintain and yet supportors have donated and put personal time into helping............When one thinks about it.......that is already THOUSANDS of volunteer hours!!!!!!! I am also happy to see that President Obama has opened doors to dialogue and diplomacy to the World more than had been the practice for 8 years.............We are One World of Humans that should be in Harmony........

I feel it is very symbolic that at precisely the same moments that the Moon was being bombed,that Pres. Obama recieved the Nobel Peace Prize...........sometimes things happen in order to cause more good to occur............we are not used to "On Credit"..........and yet I have my hopes that it has been well placed!!!!!!!!

Sometimes change is not as quickly as we would like to see on a world scale & yet,we must all persist in many small steps to make a mountain of positive change!!!!!!!!

Keep going!!!!!!!! Keep walking the walk!!!!!!!!!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:11 PM   #30
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

No plan here Phtha.

To all, i'm here because i find the subject matter of ufos, illuminati, consciousness etc to be fascinating.
However i have always voted Democrat all my life (perhaps naively) because they at least pretend to care for the working class while the Republicans seem to to care for the business class.
My election time joke is i don't make enough money to vote republican yet!

Have fun, thanks for 'ganging up' on me, it was a lot of fun and i love each and everyone of you.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #31
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Observer: I liked your last post! But the rest of them suck! Just kidding!
Old 10-09-2009, 08:17 PM   #32
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Observer: I liked your last post! But the rest of them suck! Just kidding!
Old 10-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #33
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Aside from the fact that you called anyone who disagrees with Nobama a "virulent anti-Obamite" you can be rest assured that no one is intentionally ganging up on you.

I respect your views, I can see how it would be easy to believe in the president, and understand your points.

Here is an old adage that comes to mind... One that Nobama and company are following to the tee.

"The path to hell is paved with good intentions."

There is no left/right in poll-itics. A Poll-iticians job is to make people poll-arize to the left or right so they think they are voting at the polls.

Behind the 'lodge' doors the poll-iticians from either side of the spectrum are all buddy buddy, probably much more so then we would care to imagine.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:36 PM   #34
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Don't worry Phtha, i know it's not intentional, i guess i'm just flattered by the attention.

P.S. a little secret, voting simply makes the gov't us not 'them'.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:48 PM   #35
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Ah cool I was wondering why people voted. I guess I must be blind though, or maybe don't understand the joke? As the government seems to be more them then us.

That's ok though, I really have nothing against Barack, or anyone in office. It's the whole system from the ground up that I despise, this is why I'm glad the good guys are bringing it all down.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #36
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well at least in theory if not in reality!
Another American 'theory' is voting gives one a more concrete basis to complain about the corrupt bastards from.

P.S. i'm also a Gemini therefor astrologically schizoid!
Old 10-09-2009, 09:38 PM   #37
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

If a Nobel prize is won by words and good intentions, I guess I should have recieved the award a multitude of times. :P

This is Al Gore incident all over...all talk and nothing to show for it.

I don't care who recieves it, but I do care that it goes to the right one. It did not this time either. With the Nobel committee situated in my country, with my countrymen as the judges...I'm ashamed of being Norwegian...
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:38 AM   #38
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
"... the Devil will raise up a man with a genius for political imposture, a sinister bewitcher around whom fanatical multitudes will cluster. The ... [world] will hail this man as the Messiah ... After destroying the authority of Christianity, HE WILL UNITE ALL MANKIND ON THE BASIS OF UNIVERSAL PEACE AND BROTHERHOOD, and bestow on it a superabundance of material goods. For these great services, the Gentile nations will accept him, exalt him, and worship him as a god - but in reality, for all his apparent benevolence, he will be Satan's instrument for the perdition of mankind."

Gougenot des Mousseaux,
Le Juif, le judaisme it la judaisation
des peuples chretiens,
Paris, 1869
Nice try, but Obama is NOT the anti-christ.

I just love people who repeat such ridiculous assumptions.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:40 AM   #39
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
United Serenity, i'm no worshiper or dis-info agent just a normal guy with an opinion. I'm as 'awake' as anyone here.
Don't bother arguing with people on what or what is not right.

I thought this site was above such garbage but every time Obama gets brought up, the folks with a negative view of him are the loudest.

Thank goodness this place isn't bad like Above Top Secret.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:53 AM   #40
Ancient Alien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
If he is truly a "good man" he will return the Prize stating that he has NOT EARNED IT.
90 individuals are named as winners of the Nobel Peace Prize. Only once, in 1973, it has happened that a winner has refused to accept the award. It happened with the North Vietnamese chief negotiator Le Duc Tho, who shared the prize with Henry Kissinger after they negotiated a ceasefire agreement for Vietnam. Le Duc Tho would not accept the price because it was not yet peace in Vietnam.
Ancient Alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:00 AM   #41
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Alien View Post
90 individuals are named as winners of the Nobel Peace Prize. Only once, in 1973, it has happened that a winner has refused to accept the award. It happened with the North Vietnamese chief negotiator Le Duc Tho, who shared the prize with Henry Kissinger after they negotiated a ceasefire agreement for Vietnam. Le Duc Tho would not accept the price because it was not yet peace in Vietnam.
and Obama has not yet shown that he has done anything to earn this prize, hence my feeling that he should pass it on or share it with someone who deserves it.

From another article I read in the media, seems there is a mixed reaction to this from the public.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:36 AM   #42
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Well after this the Nobel Peace Prize has lost all crediabilty to me, surely this is a joke???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:56 AM   #43
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Swanny,

I tend to agree, the lustre has gone. I think the Nobel Peace Prize should now be downgraded to the same as the Eurovision Song Contest or Miss USA (in this case Mr. USA - imagine Obama being asked a difficult question whilst wearing a posing pouch!) or Dancing With the Stars.

It was said by some that he was given the award for his views on peace. I reckon most of us on this forum are more peace loving than he is. Do you reckon he'll share the dough with us? He can keep the trophy, it can't be worth all that much now, and just fork over the readies.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Well after this the Nobel Peace Prize has lost all crediabilty to me, surely this is a joke???
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:25 AM   #44
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve ...

Well I must say I am truly surprised about this. However I believe that this is not coincidental with the moon bombing!! More like devine synchonicity..

Anyway after yesterdays excitement I have a few thoughts.

To put it shortly...

Let's just say that Obama was in the know with NASA and they were going to bomb an ET space station. The ET's put a stop to NASA shenanigans. As we all saw on the screens.

Now the timing was too perfect with the announcement of the Nobel Peace Prize winner...Again synchronous and bloody perfect!! Did you all notice how uncomfortable he was with the acceptance speech. Perhaps he really did have no idea, but with the situation forced upon him he had no choice but to accept with a humble manner.

So if this is the case and Obama has been boxed in to the corner, it will be interesting to see how this pans out over the next few days. Whether he likes it or not he will now be regarded as a bringer of peace!!! Could this be the start of dismantling the war machine?

Is it a question of 'Devine intervention' with a little surprise thrown in!!

Mr Obama you will do this our way!!!

HA HA thay must be laughing there heads off!!!!

Hilarious...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywSIVVLgA9w

All I can say is the 'Light' works in many ways.

Just my 2 cents worth....

viking

Last edited by viking; 10-10-2009 at 10:39 AM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:26 PM   #45
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Obama can very well choose to not accept it.

The leader of the nobel committee is ThorbjÝrn Jagland, which is also the leader of the European Council. He's getting massive critisism for this and is asked to leave the nobel committee.

How I see it, giving Obama the peace-prize prematurely is an attempt to restore goodwill towards him and further blind the masses. I'm not saying Obama is trying to cover anything up or intentionally doing things wrong, I actually think he stepped up as president of the US with good intentions and hopes for a better world.

The problem the way I see it, he has no political power or determination. He's been looking like a puppet so far, with all his promises not fullfilled or broken. He's trying but doesn't know how.

It was easy getting him elected. Take a black man, throw in some likeable words and a big big smile and top it with promises too good to be true. The fact alone he is the first ever afro-american president is enough. My first clue that something was wrong, was the interview where Obama told the world why he turns his head all the time while giving speeches. Teleprompters, he said...he needs them to remember the speech, if not he admitted to be completely lost.

To me, not having the ability to recite a speech without having to read a script...well, it's not very convincing.

Goes nicely with our "great" powerless king and our master of "rowing with chopsticks" primeminister.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:00 PM   #46
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone considered the possibility that this Nobel Prize being awarded to President Obama could have something to do with his behind the scenes work regarding alien relations and disclosure? The Moon Incident, the Nobel Prize, the Alien Presence, and Disclosure. Hmmmmm. There could be more to this than meets the eye. A lot more. Stay tuned...and don't touch that mouse.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:20 PM   #47
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All,

My regular computer is out for repair so I have not been able to listen to Ron Paul's reply (youtube video) to Obama's purported Peace Prize, but I am posting it here regardless as I'm sure it is pertinent.

No Peace with This Prize

Posted by Matt Hawes on 10/09/09 6:50 PM

In his latest C4L video, Dr. Paul gives his thoughts on awarding the Nobel Peace Prize to President Obama, looks at the president's pro-war record, and talks about the need for a true pro-peace movement.

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbcDk-bNoc8

SOURCE: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=26290
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:27 PM   #48
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

OOPS didn't appear to be posting. DUPE

Last edited by peaceandlove; 10-10-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:34 PM   #49
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Ditto

Last edited by peaceandlove; 10-10-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:38 PM   #50
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Nice try, but Obama is NOT the anti-christ.

I just love people who repeat such ridiculous assumptions.

Also me I love people emit poor judgements based on superficiality.

For your information, is not about of ONE ANTICHRIST: there are MANY ANTICHRISTS:

read here: http://www.ourladyswarriors.org/bible/john1.htm
on Chapter 2, vers. 18:

18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that Antichrist cometh, even now there are become many Antichrists: whereby we know that it is the last hour.

And another issue, I didn't say he is ANTICHRIST, I just put the quote to make as attentive to what might be the outcome from the MAN OF PEACE which sends more 60,000 troops in Afghanistan.

Lastly: the president whose "literary works" are published in Romania, just after 2 months he became president, not one book, but three and could be found in outskirts, dusty bookstore, in the window, from this man, we should be expecting to more things to come! We ain't see nothing yet, I'm sure!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote