Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-11-2008, 01:55 AM   #1
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Time for Change is NOW ! !

Dear Fellow Americans!!

Time for Change is NOW ! !

I would like to recommend my father, Dr. Joel D. Wallach,D.V.M.,B.S.in agriculture,N..D.(Naturapathic Physician),
To be appointed Surgeon General in President Obama’s Cabinet.

Dr. Wallach has been giving over 300 FREE Health Lectures per year for the last 20
years to EDUCATE people on the neccessity of Vitamin and
Especially Mineral Supplementation for good health!!
There are Clinically proven research(With Funds from our own USA Govt
that paid for this research!!)that show that ALL mammals need 91 essential nutrients in order to maintain health-the lack of any can combine into over 900 degenerative diseases
such as diabetes,high blood pressure,heart disease,arthritis,osteoperosis,alzheimer’s,etc)
By taking Correct Vitamin & Mineral Supplementation,over 900 degenerative diseases
can be prevented and in many cases REVERSED ! ! !
(Depending on damage already done) !!!

Please educate yourselves for your sakes and future generations sake!! Please go
To WWW.wallachfiles.com and read articles the mainstream media don’t want you
To see!! Please call 800-755-4656 to ask about available dvd’s ,cd’s,and books
By Dr. Wallach. He has single handedly changed the lives of over 200,000
People that are part of his organization (not including the 200,000 spouses and 200,000
Children of those people!!!) My father, Dr. Wallach refuses to be suppressed
About the information that can cut billions of dollars in healthcare costs and refuses
To let people suffer needless tragedies due to loss of health and life!!!!

Please take the time to make such a simple change that can change the face of the EARTH!!!!!!!!
Feel free to call in to Dr. Wallach’s two talk shows live:
“Dead Doctor’s Don’t Lie” “Let’s Play Doctor”
!-2pm Pacific(4-5pmEast) 12-1pm(3-4pm East)
877-912-7529 888-379-2552
OR go to : www.doc.ksco.com for archived shows

Blessings!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na5I3Y5mupM
Martin Luther King III & Dr. Wallach

Sara Markis
718-808-5661

MYSPACE URL:
http://www.myspace.com/ragzntagzcom

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:07 AM   #2
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Time for Change is NOW ! !

Is your father going to keep Codex from preventing the distribution of vitamins and nutrients without a prescription?
Is he going to stop Monsanto from GM-ing all the plants in the world?
Is he going to make sure that our water is free from fluoride and chlorine and not sold to other nations?
Is he going to make vaccines mercury free and assure us that they actually do what we are told they do and nothing else?
Is he going to stop the big Pharms from prescribing their drugs via pill pushing Drs, that do not cure anything, but only mask the symptoms?
Is he really going to allow Monsanto's attack dog to control the FDA?

I will wait for your reply before I ask more questions.

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-11-2008 at 02:11 AM.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:12 AM   #3
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
Is your father going to keep Codex from preventing the distribution of vitamins and nutrients without a prescription?
Is he going to stop Monsanto from GM-ing all the plants in the world?
Is he going to make sure that our water is free from fluoride and chlorine and not sold to other nations?
Is he going to make vaccines mercury free and assure us that they actually do what we are told they do and nothing else?
Is he going to stop the big Pharms from prescribing their drugs via pill pushing Drs, that do not cure anything, but only mask the symptoms?
Is he really going to allow Monsanto's attack dog to control the FDA?

I will wait for your reply before I ask more questions.
LOL baby steps... Im with you..
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:30 AM   #4
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

sorry, I couldn't wait, I got all excited by the prospect of a new SG

Is he going to legalize Hemp (which may save our economy)?
Is he going to allow the god-given natural herbs (marajauna, opium and cocaine) to replace the useless, harmful psychotropic drugs, pain killers and mood enhancers?
Is he going to demand that Frankenfood are labeled as such?
Is he going to admit that GMO are altering our genes and causing obesity, sterillity and decreased mentality?
Is he going to put tobacco and alcohol on the controlled substances list?
Is he going to stop Chemtrails?
Is he going to admit that myoplastic viruses that cause Lyme Disease, Morgellons and other life threatening and long term dis-ease are man made?
Is he going to admit that AIDs is man made?
Is he going to take Aspertein off the market and out of our foods?
Is he going to assure us that products labled "Organic" are not just organically grown, but from organic seeds?
Is he going to start testing our cattle for Mad Cow disease?

a simple yes or no is sufficient

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-11-2008 at 02:35 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:46 AM   #5
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, I really admire and respect, Dr. Joel D. Wallach
I have been following him since he was the animal catcher on "Wild Kingdom"
and I have bought a lot of products he has produced or endorsed... that is why I am asking all these questions...because I sincerely believe he knows exactly what I am talking about...and if he isn't cloned immediately or hog-tied, he may actually DO something about the agenda of the secret government to drastically reduce our population or chemically lobotomize our citizens.

maybe he could make TV a controlled substance too

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-11-2008 at 02:51 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:22 AM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

to you endjoy. I was just reading the info on her fathers site and then read your remarks.

All the same questions went through my head but not agaisnt her father, against the FDA

I live my good ole life on vitamins and nutrients.

Samarkis.............you have a beautiful father !
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:32 AM   #7
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Friends-

My father, Dr. Wallach, has already successfully sued & WON against the FDA 8 times to allow health claims for taking certain types of supplements in certain amounts(which include EFA,Selenium,Licopene,etc.-just big media will not print it!)

According to my father- THERE WILL NEVER BE CODEX IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many of the issues you bring up he is working on- but it is past time for ALL of us to stand up and CLAIM our rights to health & well being !!!!!!!!!!!!

My e-mail is Samarkis@yahoo.com or you can reach me here!!
Pls demand for my father's appointment to Obama's Cabinet as Surgeon General-go to www.change.gov

WE CAN CHANGE THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings!!!!!!!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:42 AM   #8
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Dear Friends-

My father, Dr. Wallach, has already successfully sued & WON against the FDA 8 times to allow health claims for taking certain types of supplements in certain amounts(which include EFA,Selenium,Licopene,etc.-just big media will not print it!)

According to my father- THERE WILL NEVER BE CODEX IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many of the issues you bring up he is working on- but it is past time for ALL of us to stand up and CLAIM our rights to health & well being !!!!!!!!!!!!

My e-mail is Samarkis@yahoo.com or you can reach me here!!
Pls demand for my father's appointment to Obama's Cabinet as Surgeon General-go to www.change.gov

WE CAN CHANGE THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings!!!!!!!!
Go girl go , you are absolutely right. The masses do have the power to change things around. They just don't realize it!!!!
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:20 AM   #9
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
Actually, I really admire and respect, Dr. Joel D. Wallach
I have been following him since he was the animal catcher on "Wild Kingdom"
and I have bought a lot of products he has produced or endorsed... that is why I am asking all these questions...because I sincerely believe he knows exactly what I am talking about...and if he isn't cloned immediately or hog-tied, he may actually DO something about the agenda of the secret government to drastically reduce our population or chemically lobotomize our citizens.

maybe he could make TV a controlled substance too
Well you came off as an incredibly big hater. Much of what you stated in rants posts is the the general consensus but the delivery was bad . The man must care about people so this would not add to my faith in humanity were I him or his daughter. I believe in the vitamin regimins. Anything but what comes from the AMA or Rockefellar funded research. The evil bastarsd have the cure for cancer but sit on it. They should all be tried for mass murder.

As for TV, I happen to like House so you can just keep yours in the off position. There are other channels and shows that have merit as well. We have to look for the good, fix the bad and keep on. Some days thats a huge job.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote