Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:25 AM   #1
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Default Obama's State of the Union Address - 01/27/10

For those that missed the broadcast. No ET Discloser. And the same BS. More lies about the financial situation. And lies about letters he reads each night. Everything he says is nonsense for the sheeple. Strong words that mean nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp26YZvK1f0

Watch as our world dies, with thunderous applause.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:03 AM   #2
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama's State of the Union Address - 01/27/10

Let's be the ones to change first, and keep the leadership in our prayers.
That's all we can do to stay positive, and it's up to them to change nobody can or will force that. Time has come to make that choice.

- Peace and Agape Love -
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:09 AM   #3
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. I pray our leadership is removed or crumbles. And we all become self responsible beings with nothing but love as our weapon.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:11 AM   #4
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
Yes. I pray our leadership is removed or crumbles. And we all become self responsible beings with nothing but love as our weapon.
They will either way. The time is very near.
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:08 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Keep dreaming.

That kind of change will not happen overnight.

We do not need Obama and others to tell us what we already know. We are not that stupid.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:16 AM   #6
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Well according to an insider, a woman will be the next Prez. So 3 more years before Hillary gets in the door... At least back then, as awful as the Clintons were the economy was good.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:18 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Well according to an insider, a woman will be the next Prez. So 3 more years before Hillary gets in the door... At least back then, as awful as the Clintons were the economy was good.
Hopefully the Clintons will be exposed for the crooks that they are and this never happens.

Hillary already missed her chance anyway and she would not do much better than Obama is currently doing.

The Rockefeller faction ****ed up and they'll keep on ****ing up.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:33 AM   #8
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
just read icke's "the truth shall set you free" re. the clintons...you'd be amazed at how crooked they were. check out what they did when bill was governor of arkansas.

the presidency is just a farce, no matter who's in office. a new system is needed!
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:44 AM   #9
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Carol,

It seems like it could be between the Devil and the big blue sea. If it's not Clinton, equally painful would be Palin who in a recent Glenn Beck interview admitted that she asked her son to research the Statue of Liberty as she thought she would be asked about it in the interview, and said that it was given to the US by the French to remind the US NOT to be like them.

It strikes me that Palin is just another pretty face...

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:18 PM   #10
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I was told that the woman president (whoever she is) will end up being a really good thing for this nation. So it doesn't matter who it is.. what matters is the job she does. Of course others are already predicting Obama will be the next president. However, my source on this is pretty good so we'll just have to wait it out. Besides, next election is 2012. Who knows what is going on by that date.

As for the Clintons being crooks... the Bushes make the Clintons look like milk toast. Bush senior is the worst disaster this nation ever underwent and was one of the people behind JFKs demise. His son was responsible for thousands of innocent people being murdered in a war that was unfounded. Sorry, we may not like the Clintons.. and I certainly didn't like the slippery zipper but Clinton did leave the economy in good shape. But the Bushes are far worse and they are going to push for Jeb in 2012 and his daddy personally told me so.

Also, my inside source told me three years before Jr was elected that the fix was in for him and Florida was the key. And that is the way the apple fell.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:38 PM   #11
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For those that missed the broadcast. No ET Discloser. And the same BS. More lies about the financial situation. And lies about letters he reads each night. Everything he says is nonsense for the sheeple. Strong words that mean nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp26YZvK1f0

Watch as our world dies, with thunderous applause.
Thats why I don't waste my time with speeches by puppets. Unfortunately, too many are uninformed to the extent they actually believe Obama or any other president for that matter, have any real power, when they simply don't. There will never ever be an announcement of this magnitude by any president, and to expect these things and generating hype is setting ones self up for pure disappointment.

As HumbleJanitor so graciously put it, we don't need these liars to affirm anything for us we already know, never expect truth be told by proven liars.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:44 PM   #12
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Let us hope that our next "president" is a woman... A mother... how about the Great mother of us all... Gaia!

The only way these a-holes will give up power is if we take it back from them...
Quote:
I was told that the woman president (whoever she is) will end up being a really good thing for this nation. So it doesn't matter who it is.. what matters is the job she does. Of course others are already predicting Obama will be the next president. However, my source on this is pretty good so we'll just have to wait it out. Besides, next election is 2012. Who knows what is going on by that date.

As for the Clintons being crooks... the Bushes make the Clintons look like milk toast. Bush senior is the worst disaster this nation ever underwent and was one of the people behind JFKs demise. His son was responsible for thousands of innocent people being murdered in a war that was unfounded. Sorry, we may not like the Clintons.. and I certainly didn't like the slippery zipper but Clinton did leave the economy in good shape. But the Bushes are far worse and they are going to push for Jeb in 2012 and his daddy personally told me so.

Also, my inside source told me three years before Jr was elected that the fix was in for him and Florida was the key. And that is the way the apple fell.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:48 PM   #13
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Angry Re: Obama's State of the Union Address - 01/27/10

Quote:
Humble Janitor;229911]Hopefully the Clintons will be exposed for the crooks they are...

On the new "outpost" of the CFR in District of the Goddess Columbia:

"...I won't have that far to go to be told what we should be doing.."

Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:56 PM   #14
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

In my humble opinion the President, no matter who he or she may be is only a "lightning rod" the path of least resistance, it is the House, the Senate and the Cabinet that makes these decisions and the President takes the public lashing.

A US President is a figure head, nothing more nothing less. One has to ask why doesn't the President have the highest "need to know." The answer is because the President is powerless, sure he/she can veto a bill here and there, and can suggest to the House and Senate how to solve this or that, but they do not have to follow through.

The whole system is joke. It does not matter who takes up residence at the White House it will always be the same as long as the same crusty, rich, old white men who do not give a damn about anything except support for the next election cycle are calling the shots.

The whole system is set up in a way that even those that initially go into politics to help the general public get so overwhelmed with the power that they now wield get corrupted very fast and lose all connection with us "commoners."

It matters not who the President is as long as these "lifelong" Senators and Congressmen are in office. It is time the American people do a little "spring cleaning" Capital Hill.

-E
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:47 PM   #15
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I am an independent voter now , I had the sound off during the BS hour and almost threw up watching spring butt third in line to the president Millionaire I need a 747 60k a weekend trip Pelosi jump up and down in jubilation. I just turned it all off and played with my dogs.

More people are loosing there jobs in michigan , it's not getting better here . I am busy but it is very disturbing as to what is happening as these people don't have a clue that bigger government is not the answer, it is cut, cut, cut and put the money back in the pockets of the people and business to create a greater tax base for the government and better living standard for the people. Only 8% of Obamas cabinet came from backgrounds of private business before they hired on. The rest have made it there lifelong duty as to how do we take money from people and give only part of it back to them in addition to borrowing money we have no intention of ever paying back.

The out of touch insane are now running the insane asylum !
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:28 PM   #16
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Let us hope that our next "president" is a woman... A mother... how about the Great mother of us all... Gaia!

:
I love this idea..

There were several interesting "comments" made that very much fit into what we all 'wanted" from this, but nothing in stone as of now. I agree we do not need Obama to say anything, however, there are amny people in this world that could benefit from a world leader providing "disclosure" on several subjects... I hold onto hope it is not required.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:37 PM   #17
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

I'm with Majorion. With no truth coming out of his mouth its pointless to watch. I posted this to point out no ET discloser. Really the only reason I listened to it was a fraction of hope something had turned around due to vibrations being raised. I was wrong. I think our benevolent friends in high places may as well just show up and say hello. Cause I'm not sure I can deal with much more BS from our governments.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:53 PM   #18
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

a 1 term schill (obama) then we get a real nazi in power in the usa!! same play book as germany pre ww2. obama is the warm up man im sure..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote