Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #1
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Feeling un-motivated and quite out of place. And LOTS of paranormal stuff happening!

I'm writing this in the hope that maybe some of you can relate to it. Were going through some amazing times right now, that much is for sure.

Most of my life ive not really been hugely interested in this worldly life other then getting drunk and having fun and various other shenanigans. I just get the feeling that ive 'been there, done that' and there is very little out there that appeals to me in the slightest. Well, apart from girls.. basejumping, skydiving.. drinking.. you know.. the fun stuff. Everything else is just *falls asleep talking about it* *wakes up with 'asdf' printed into his face* where was i..

So right now im just floating in space.. and brown stuff is hitting the fan all around me. People are dying, people are changing, the economy is going belly up.. but, i couldnt care less most of the time. Not about that stuff, i have however been feeling very emotional this past year. Up one day like a cookoo then wallowing in the pits of despair the next. Very few people interest me, i cant talk 'normal' to people anymore.. i dont even feel the slightest urge to talk about mundane stuff like whats on the telly or how Jacks penis fell off in a strange pickle slicing accident.. now metaphysics.. afterlife.. spirituality, they ding my gong - (lol @ cencorship)

I know im not going completely insane because quite a few people here have made it clear that they relate with what im going through (woo!). To be honest I'd much rather log on here rather then go out with the people i used to love chillin with.

Anyone wish to share their experiences of late? Ohh yea, ive been having mental "abnormal" stuff happening every single day. Ranging from intuitive thoughts coming into reality to cups spinning on the table. As nuts as that sounds.. Not so long ago i came back from a healing session, uber weird. The healer and the other people there hit me with an indigo coloured bomb shell and the whole meeting was charged with such amazing energy. It was truly awesome the good energy coming from these guys, when i came home i was so charge up that when i sat down at the computer and touched the glass that was sitting on the table all day it just cracked right down the middle with a loud *ping!* Thats just a very small amount of the weirdness, if i have grandchildren, boy their gonna love my stories!

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 10-19-2008 at 03:20 PM. Reason: language
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:39 PM   #2
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Feeling un-motivated and quite out of place. And LOTS of paranormal stuff happeni

Ha!!! I'm much like you, not feeling like surface conversation anymore. In fact, it almost makes me cringe. I enjoy all the exciting things as well, but as for society as it is... I could do without. I knew when I was 6 that school was not right, then working 5 days a week was not right. I didn't ask for any of it but went along with it because it's what I was taught. It's so exciting to know I was right all along... the lie I've been living is almost at it's final days and I'm SOOOO looking forward to the next phase... WOOHOO!!!
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:44 PM   #3
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Feeling un-motivated and quite out of place. And LOTS of paranormal stuff happeni

I relate completely. actually my listlessness and apathy is extreme this last month. I dont feel like i am part of this world and this pardigm. i was talking to my old friend chuck who i have been thru a lot with since were in highschool..
we spoke about our apathy and how we feel like we we 'built
' for tough times. because we have really seen our fair share of tragedy and its funny how being so apathetic and then something happens and the inner voice says "now move" and ur just on autopilot..
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:48 PM   #4
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yes i can relate to your feelings, i have also had some strange things happening.
I have felt out of sync for quite a while, as though i'm looking through my eyes but i'm someone completely different, this is hard to explain but my senses are all over the place.
I have had an intense feeling to clear clutter and sort through my stuff at home getting rid of bits i don't really need etc;

Each morning i would wonder if i was still in the same dimention convinced that in the night i had travelled somewhere!
I have had many odd dreams some scary where i have had alien entities searching for me, one dream i was caught that was really strange and frightening.
i have been in tune with nature and felt a disturbance on the earth.

I have noticed how all things are not in sync the way they used to be.
Days are flying past faster than ever, you turn around and it is night again and so the next day comes a continual cycle of odd things.

I have lost my interest in food! things do not taste the same anymore and i have been drinking bottled water for years because i picked up on the water poisoning years ago.

The air around us almost feels static, i look to the skys and watch for things all the time.

I am psychic but i have found in the last 4months all things, (ghosts, visitations,) seem to have disappeared there were times when a day hardly went past without an intervention of some kind.

I almost feel that the astral plain has moved, they are not coming through as they used to, is that weird or what?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:51 PM   #5
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

I can also relate to you. I have never been able to run with the set system as it didn't make any sence to me. I have also got somewhat cut off from the "sheep" but I do feel a resposability to educate at a gentle rate the people around me " Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey ".

p.s. I like the exciting things too

Bobcat
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:57 PM   #6
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Yes i can relate to your feelings, i have also had some strange things happening.
I have felt out of sync for quite a while, as though i'm looking through my eyes but i'm someone completely different, this is hard to explain but my senses are all over the place.

Yes, i know exactly what you mean. Its as if.. Its extremely difficult to put into words but i'll try my best.

Its as though all my life i have been someone else.. autopiloting my way through life.. automatic emotions, automatic thoughts.. and it was as though i completely lacked any true awareness of myself.

But lately.. when i look out through my eyes.. I am looking out through my eyes. It feels like im observing myself observing myself.. haha, its very weird. But when i think about all this ascension stuff thats going on and i read through the apparent 'symptoms' people are having i can relate big time. Kinda fills me with a sense of wonder to know im a part of that. I iz special
Old 10-01-2008, 09:58 PM   #7
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
I know im not going completely insane because quite a few people here have made it clear that they relate with what im going through (woo!). To be honest I'd much rather log on here rather then go out with the people i used to love chillin with.
I thought that exact same thing last night. For a second I was like, am I really going insane? Am I just delusional? Then it occurred to me, no, no I'm not because there are so many of us, and it explains so much! So many little gaps of the unknowns in our life are suddenly answered.

And yes, most importantly the synchronicities are getting ridiculous. If you see my 18 day cycle post, there's that interesting anomaly. I talked to this girl for the first time in over a week who I was seeing but basically lost touch of her cause her phone was left in her car that got impounded. The night before I dreamt I was hanging with this random girl who I was acting like boyfriend/girlfriend with, and we come back from shopping to find our car towed. And just a couple hours ago, this girl I was talking to for the first time on campus ***************[edit] asked me where to she could go to view old newspaper articles to figure out what happened on her birthday in the news, for a class project. Last night I spent about ten minutes online trying to figure out if anything happened on my birthday, which I had never done before.

Infinity, all I can say is a resonate with you 100% at the moment. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited by Shellie; 10-02-2008 at 12:43 AM.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:59 PM   #8
gazbom
Banned

Watch this short video!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7636577.stm
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:00 PM   #9
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I always felt school was alien for me, couldn't understand why we had to learn all the drudge when life experience was what seemed more important.

Never been interested in the whole ambition thing was always happy to let someone else get that promotion so on.
Caring for others have always been my game, i have been a long time foster carer and child minder as well as bringing up my own kids.

Always thought i was different to the other kids, always thinking ahead what to do in case of this or that, always watching my back.
always knew that i could look after myself in a have to stay alive scenario.
And this sounds bad but always knew that i could kill if i had to save myself or anyone close to me.
Is that weird or not for a small kid to be thinking those things.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:01 PM   #10
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
but I do feel a resposability to educate at a gentle rate the people around me " Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey ".

lol. Thanks for that actually. Where trying to 'enlighten' people is concerned ive adopted a "get it down yer" attitude down through the years and it has not worked very well. People just tend to reject great lumps of controversial information (as much as i like to try and put the whole picture into their heads) so im going to try a little bit more of a gentler approach and see what happens.

Cheers for the thought
Old 10-01-2008, 10:03 PM   #11
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazbom View Post
Rather interesting, but how's this related besides showing that people are going crazy?
Old 10-01-2008, 10:03 PM   #12
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

i feel fine and level headed, but i feel like goddamn NEO in the matrix sometimes when i talk to my friends. theyre all liberal progressive people and dont believe whats told them most the time, but with this they are so sold that our way of life CANNOT change, its impossible for the things i talk about to happen.

ive sent countless links to articles and videos given books etc, none of it does much convincing, i really felt like i was amongst the brainwashed when my buddy said we NEED the bailout, and i said "why?" and he said everyone he respected said we needed it, that just struck me as so naive, anybody with half a brain knows that if BUSH is pushing for it, you should look twice.

the energy it takes even for relatively open people to even investigate all this just a little is huge. ive tried and tried and most friends laugh it off and call me mel gibson in conspiracy theory.

very very frustrating, but i guess theyll believe it when they see it. not much else i can do.
its definitely an insane time, keeping a level head or being positive will tough for a lot of people, even here (as this thread suggests)

-"grey skies are gonna clear up...."
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:04 PM   #13
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazbom View Post
Cheers for the link Gaz but its not working. .. at least not for me anyways.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:04 PM   #14
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder if any of you have considered the affects of chem trails? I have been monitoring peoples' moods for some time now and really am convinced that black technologies are being used to affect us all. Depression and lethargy are in the catalogue of desirable negative states the cabal of the military/industrial controllers aim to generate in people.
Also - you may be experiencing blockages of positive, zingy energy because you have not yet found a way to sustain these delightful and precious energies on a daily basis. I suspect in the not too distant future you will encounter the means to give positive expression to these wonderful experiences in your everyday life. Then you will find there is not enough hours in the day for all the things you need to be doing!
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:10 PM   #15
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Your experience with spinning cups reminds me of an event which happened to me many years ago. Three of us were discussing 'fringe' topics when we decided to try contacting the 'spirit world'. You know the sort of thing, alphabet cards and 'yes' 'no' cards and an upsidedown glass. At the time, I had been divorced for about five years and was having a realationship with a young lady who I was contemplating proposing to. I asked if I would marry this person and the reply I got didn't make sense so I asked if I would have any more children besides the two from my first marriage. Once more the reply was unintelligable. Feeling the need to make sense of the situation I requested that we forget the questions and answers up to that point and start over again.

Would I have more children?
"Yes, three"
Will my current partner be the mother?
"No, stay married to (and here the letters didn't make sense) E L A I N E"

Now my first wife's middle name was LORRAINE, so I thought that the meaning was that I wouldn't be getting married again. That was in 1965. Two years later I did remarry and about six months after that it struck me like a bombshell - my new wife's name was ELAINE.

The lesson I learned from that was not to treat the paranormal as a load of rubbish. It also let me know that someone was keeping a watchful eye on me and even selecting my future partner for me before I even knew she existed. For that I am truely greatful as we have been together now for 41 years and in that time, believe it or not, we have not had any arguments. Which just goes to show that peace is possible, and it's not even hard work.

Love and peace,
Brinty
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:11 PM   #16
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by astropsyche View Post
Also - you may be experiencing blockages of positive, zingy energy because you have not yet found a way to sustain these delightful and precious energies on a daily basis. I suspect in the not too distant future you will encounter the means to give positive expression to these wonderful experiences in your everyday life. Then you will find there is not enough hours in the day for all the things you need to be doing!
Yeah, I feel this is sort of my problem at the moment. I'm an avid fire spinner, so I practice my s*** (poi, staff, contact juggling) for at least a half hour everyday if not more. However, exactly a month ago I tripped and sprained my wrist on my dominant hand. After a week, I took it as a sign to focus more on things like THIS over working out and performing all the time (busking is big bucks in my city). However, not doing my daily exercise, which I've been use to for two hours straight, is rather depressing you could say. Yesterday though was the first day I was able to exercise moderately. I felt great

Last edited by Shellie; 10-02-2008 at 12:45 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:15 PM   #17
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
the energy it takes even for relatively open people to even investigate all this just a little is huge. ive tried and tried and most friends laugh it off and call me mel gibson in conspiracy theory.
Ahh that just goes to show you the extent and the effectivness of television brainwashing. Conspiracy theorists are woo woo's! Even though they stick a single generalisation on such an insanly vast topic and completely disregard any information that will follow up after the term 'conspiracy' is mentioned, we are the ones considered moronic tinfoil hat donning cuckoo clocks. Ohh the irony!
Old 10-01-2008, 10:16 PM   #18
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

No Probs 2infinity,

About 2 years ago I decided to turn off my feelings and stay out of touch with the "extra feelings". So I did just that and I had my kids and went along with the "offness". Then about 6months ago I said to my partner "**** this i'm turning myself back on". i'm happy again
funny how well the switch works :/
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:19 PM   #19
joet1980
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by astropsyche View Post
Then you will find there is not enough hours in the day for all the things you need to be doing!

Funny you mention this. This past week I have thought about the fact that some time ago I felt there were in fact not enough hours in the day. Now I could care less and sometimes just want it to end faster.
joet1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:20 PM   #20
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Rather interesting, but how's this related besides showing that people are going crazy?
Feeling un-motivated and quite out of place. And LOTS of paranormal stuff happening! level headed????
Tired of life, maybe?
Not really fitting in, stop the world I wanna get off?

Last edited by gazbom; 10-01-2008 at 10:23 PM.
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:23 PM   #21
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

I've been feeling extremely alone for the last year, unable to share anything with anyone, for fear of ridicule. There are only one or two close friends that I can share the tiniest with...Not even my own family has a clue.

I've always felt different in some way, and it's intensity has magnified over this last year. Many times I began questioning myself. My girlfriend of 5 years even left because she said my ideas where becoming too extreme, besides other things. Nonsense she said.

Now I know I'm not alone. That there ARE others out there....and this forum has been a wake up call for me.

Thank you for letting me share.

Namaste. All of you.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #22
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Do you guys feel like maybe you're just not connecting to the world?

How many of you had difficult births? I'm going out on a limb here. But there's your physical body, and your light body and if the two are not connecting fullly (or like astropsyche suggests are otherwise blocked) you get the "Not quite there" feeling. And if that's a pattern from birth then it's a minor miracle you survived childhood. So we'd expect some early childhood, birth related problems. Many people who fail to connect just take off right back into the blue yonder leaving the physical shell for worm food.

Your flirts with the risky sports and behavior can be seen as ways to connect to the physical. It's only then that you feel alive. Also if you're really risky it's a way to satisfy that internal desire for the blue yonder.

The reason for not connecting is not always easy to point out. But often it's because you just don't feel comfortable being here. And that might be for a more "mundane" reason than really not belonging here. It might just be traumatic death last time round. If you don't connect then the world can't really hurt you.. Because it's not really real after all... On the other hand, it cannot satisfy you either. As a reference, fully connecting feels quite orgasmic.

Think about it... If you do not belong here... Why are you here? Some cosmic accident? Your soul caught the wrong incarnation vortex? Even if you come here from another place, star system or even galaxy. You came HERE so this is where you chose to be. So this is where you belong.

It worked out for me... As a baby I refused to eat and only slept. I survived and felt disconnected the first 25 years of my life like you guys describe until a friend told me to just bloody connect.. So now this planet is my planet and I'm feeling very much alive. It's your state of mind that's causing the effect, not your situation.

You guys are awesome by the way.. I haven't detected one "normal" person on the forum yet... I think I'll feel right at home here :P
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:00 PM   #23
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I have always said I DID NOT VOLUNTEER TO COME HERE I WAS DRAGGED KICKING AND SCREAMING!!!
I think i was trapped in some vortex or portal, when i entered this earth time, i certainly would never have volunteered.
And if i get a chance of leaving this planet and by the way some of these threads are going it won't be long lol!!
I shall make sure i won't be re entering !!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 11:30 PM   #24
OceanWinds

I know how you all feel... its not that everything is mundane, its just that everything is so full of B.S. I cant ignore the smell of the B.S. , and when I try, I just come back to reality. But most people are glad to just ignore the smell, and roll around in it. I just cant do it.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:19 AM   #25
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Glad to see there are so many people who feel the way I do! Why are we stuck in this god forsaken drone-like existance? Perhaps it's the same everywhere else but I have to believe there is more to look forward to than this....
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote