Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 11:38 PM   #51
Echo6
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 17
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
You can debate all you want. These reports are coming from the ukrainian ministry of health, so debunk , discredit and ignore the truth , maybe it will go away. I think NOT.

They simply don't want you to know they are here, it spoils they're plans. But they're plans for us are evil. And they need to go not us.


And not one western wire service is carrying all these reports coming out of all these countries, come on give me a break, how is that possible,same answer,we are being kidnapped and replaced.

Go back and read what I actually wrote. My comment was in regard to the events in the Ukraine only. I made no mention of aliens, Extra or Ultra. (both of which I have first hand experience of.) I'm not debunking, discrediting or ignoring anything.

Western mainstream media will never run any kind of story like that, whether there are aliens taking over the media staff or not.

BTW, those emails asking for money have been going around for a while. I know of several people who have been affected by them. Not just you.

And no, I'm not trying to start an argument with you here either.
Echo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:48 AM   #52
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Unhappy Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

I have this information in to many places, that email asking for funds was presented to me from another PA member. And that post showing my email was compromised was from yahoo. I've seen them shapeshift, I know they are here because I've been messed with by many of them. You can see it in the debunking and discrediting, they destroyed many aspects of my life, I've learned a lot from them so my attitude is this, they keep messing with my life, then I will keep exposeing them. But you can go to YouTube, look at many New World Order videos and scroll thru the comments and find the same thing going on, lots of debunking and discrediting way to much to not see a trend. I'm bitter at what they did to my life and I'm even madder at what they are pulling off.

And you say to early to tell , tell that to the quarter million in the ukraine and health care workers terminally I'll .........yes I said terminally I'll or did you not see that little point ,total distruction of the lungs. Total distruction of the lungs, Dr.s and nurses dieing too.

It's time to demask the culprits and the only way is to keep exposeing them.

What they don't like is there secrets being shared
oh well, I will say it again, if they left me and mine alone I would know nothing.

So I'm suggesting mass exposure before they're rude mass awakening.
it's all true seen them shapeshift and don't like them much.



Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello TTTTW,

I've tried to weigh your claims rather carefully, and in some threads I think you have shared some good information to know, but your existence on this forum raises the greatest question. If you are such a threat in terms of exposing their plans and they decided to hi-jack your email account, close your account, why have they allowed you to live?
Surely, if they have presented such an unfortunate scenario to your family, they will present it to you as well?

No one on this forum as far as I can tell, know you personally, so they have nothing to lose by replacing or removing you?
You see, once you shared that they decided to close your email account and hi-jack it with some type of plea for funds, that opens the door to somehow "you matter". So, if you matter, I don't think you would be allowed to continue what you're doing, other than to maybe create fear and/or discredit yourself.

I and likely we (here on Avalon) for that matter, agree that there is a plethora of information that is not reported in the West media, and each of us in our own way, do try to share our personal messages and learning to others.
Now, with that said, the media even if the controllers turned their back, still would not report these findings, because it would indeed be still a bit premature and create hysteria and panic in the West. Some things are done to maintain civility, and minimize chaos whle hopefully solutions are found by those not on the take. TPTB would probably prefer that this was shared everywhere to help create the fear of it.

Most of us feel that something unprecented is coming, and some of us believe ET's are indeed a catalyst. Therefore, you've been preaching to the choir, but your sermon lacks the details/specifics that will make the church listen (if you will).
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:11 PM   #53
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Smile Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

I can appreciate your candor on this thread, however I'm just curious are you the spokesperson for Project Avalon and Camelot because I find it amusing that you seem to be speaking on the behalf of all it's members and I feel it's also presumptuous to assume anything about whom I know or whom I don't know or the relationships I have with anybody on this forum or anywhere else for that matter. As far as why I'm alive I can tell you one thing, they "these angelic ba*ta*ds are of the opinion that no one believes it, and they are so far along that there is no stoping it anyway. All I continue to do is enlighten and educate people of my experiances and guess what PEOPLE are starting to wake up. Now many don't want they're plans "They're agenda" exposed and they do this intelectually and articulately but they always show themselves they always give themselves away, because if my story and all that I have learned weren't true, they would simply ignore me, and yet they don't, do they they manipulate a thread and change it's direction of topic. They will critisize and poke fun at grammer. What disterbs Gods angelic retards the most, is that when asked for explanations, I give them legitamit Answers, when asked for references to information, I provide it. What disturbs these alien con-artists are those that stand up to them and expose them, they get really angry and you can see it , you can see it in they're discrediting and debunking.

And when I see there continued evil pack of B.S. I expose them, sorry if I tread on they're secrets ,not going to stop. I know where they're button lies it lies in the truth and I will continue to expose them every single chance I get. For what they did to my life and continue to do,no one deserves and for what they are doing to this world I know that god has a plan for each and every one of them.

If your human and want to know if someone you care about has already been replaced, simply ask them about the FEMA camps, or any other part of they're plans, watch they're expressions closely they are different then us and they always give themselves away, and you will know not to trust them.

More about how to tell them from us when I get back.

I always appreciate the support as well as the discrediting for one simple reason, it ligitimizes everything I write.

So thank you spokesman of P.A. Next time you get together with all 6325 members maybe they will you some kind of an award for representing them
peace out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello TTTTW, I've tried to weigh your claims rather carefully, and in some threads I think you have shared some good information to know, but your existence on this forum raises the greatest question. If you are such a threat in terms of exposing their plans and they decided to hi-jack your email account, close your account, why have they allowed you to live?
Surely, if they have presented such an unfortunate scenario to your family, they will present it to you as well? [snip]

Last edited by Karen; 01-11-2010 at 08:19 PM. Reason: shorten quoted section
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:38 PM   #54
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Angry Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

GOTCHA




"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""You see, once you shared that they decided to close your email account and hi-jack it with some type of plea for funds, that opens the door to somehow "you matter". So, if you matter, I don't think you would be allowed to continue what you're doing, other than to maybe create fear and/or discredit yourself. """""""""""""""""""""""""""""





How did you know that this was being done thru my email HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT .....................THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THEY WERE TWO SEPERATE INCIDENTS AND WRITTEN AS SUCH

HOW DID YOU KNOW WELL ANSWER THAT ONE PREY TELL YES NOW IM SCREAMING BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN IT NONE

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT ,,,,,UNTIL I WAS ABLE TO GET BACK INTO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT

HOW DID YOU KNOW WELL EXPLAIN THAT ONE AWAY HOW DID YOU KNOW BECAUSE THE RESPONCE I GOT ABOUT THAT PERSON IN LONDON PROTRAYING ME

CAME HERE NOT TO MY EMAIL HOW DID YOU KNOW IT I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS BEING DONE THRU MY EMAIL UNTIL I GOT IT OPEN TODAY AND REALIZED MANY GOT THE SAME LETTER

SO HOW DID YOU KNOW ,,,,,,NO ONE ELSE KNEW IT

WELL ONLY ONE ANSWER

LADIES AND GENTS LOOK AT THEM GET CAUGHT LOOK AT IT





Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello TTTTW,

I've tried to weigh your claims rather carefully, and in some threads I think you have shared some good information to know, but your existence on this forum raises the greatest question. If you are such a threat in terms of exposing their plans and they decided to hi-jack your email account, close your account, why have they allowed you to live?
Surely, if they have presented such an unfortunate scenario to your family, they will present it to you as well?

No one on this forum as far as I can tell, know you personally, so they have nothing to lose by replacing or removing you?
You see, once you shared that they decided to close your email account and hi-jack it with some type of plea for funds, that opens the door to somehow "you matter". So, if you matter, I don't think you would be allowed to continue what you're doing, other than to maybe create fear and/or discredit yourself.
I and likely we (here on Avalon) for that matter, agree that there is a plethora of information that is not reported in the West media, and each of us in our own way, do try to share our personal messages and learning to others.
Now, with that said, the media even if the controllers turned their back, still would not report these findings, because it would indeed be still a bit premature and create hysteria and panic in the West. Some things are done to maintain civility, and minimize chaos whle hopefully solutions are found by those not on the take. TPTB would probably prefer that this was shared everywhere to help create the fear of it.

Most of us feel that something unprecented is coming, and some of us believe ET's are indeed a catalyst. Therefore, you've been preaching to the choir, but your sermon lacks the details/specifics that will make the church listen (if you will).
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:27 PM   #55
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Oh Brother.

He new it, because it's a well known scam by now. Your Email has been hacked by a scammer. You password stolen. your contact list used in attempted fraud. A friend recently had this happen to her. same M.O., right down to the purported email coming from London.

And you take this as proof of conspiracy against you? Paranoid much?

You said your family was all killed. Are you sure they didn't just quietly pack and move to another State one night?

I wonder when someone will show some mercy and move this cartoon to conspiracy research? Or the humour thread?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:31 PM   #56
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

actually the person who got that email was from project avalon and all i said was my account was closed i didnt even know it was going thru my account at yahoo until today

as far as a conspiracy against me...................ya and i can prove it........shall we take this to congress not a problem at this point

or better yet

gotta better idea

lets start over everthing over from the beginning wouldnt that be nice

if your human you will say "whats that mean"

if your alien you will already know





Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Oh Brother.

He new it, because it's a well known scam by now. Your Email has been hacked by a scammer. You password stolen. your contact list used in attempted fraud. A friend recently had this happen to her. same M.O., right down to the purported email coming from London.

And you take this as proof of conspiracy against you? Paranoid much?

You said your family was all killed. Are you sure they didn't just quietly pack and move to another State one night?

I wonder when someone will show some mercy and move this cartoon to conspiracy research? Or the humour thread?

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-11-2010 at 11:37 PM.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:36 PM   #57
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

I DONT THINK ANYONE IN UKRAINE IS LAUGHING DO YOU ,,,,,,HOW SOON BEFORE THE NEW VERSION OF THE SWINE FLU IS KILLING ALL THAT YOU LOVE.......BUT THATS OK BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT ALL OF THIS IS GOING TO FALL APART AND THEYRE LITTLE EVIL PUT ON THIS WORLD IS GOING TO STOP ................PROMISE HMMMMMMMMMM THEY ALWAYS SHOW THEY'RE SELVES AND THEY ALWAYS FIND A NEED TO DISCREDIT IN THE END GOD WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD THAT I KNOW FOR SURE


Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Oh Brother.

He new it, because it's a well known scam by now. Your Email has been hacked by a scammer. You password stolen. your contact list used in attempted fraud. A friend recently had this happen to her. same M.O., right down to the purported email coming from London.

And you take this as proof of conspiracy against you? Paranoid much?

You said your family was all killed. Are you sure they didn't just quietly pack and move to another State one night?

I wonder when someone will show some mercy and move this cartoon to conspiracy research? Or the humour thread?
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:44 PM   #58
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NE Oregon boondocks, USA
Posts: 1,767
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Kevin - I got your PM - chill out please while I review the recent posts.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:11 AM   #59
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

if your a guest on Project Avalon its now subscription free and by being a member you can contribute to the discussion on these threads and create threads of your own.....

just thought i would mention that seeing how there is 7 guests and only 2 members here right now
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:31 AM   #60
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lombardy, Italy
Posts: 222
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Back to the "Black Lung Virus" as they are calling the Norwegian (no mention of Ukraine) " H1N1 Mutation" here in Italy...
Last week the Italian news announced 3 fatal cases here so far.... it is here.



PS TTTTW: I can testify that these yahoo account scams are real. I have received several in the past few months. Have you informed Yahoo? or the postal police (or whatever authority is in charge of things like that)? Do you have any other information other than the first notification as to what happened to your e-mail account? Have you changed the password?
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:45 AM   #61
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NE Oregon boondocks, USA
Posts: 1,767
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Hi Kevin and all participating in this thread,

Please have some respect and compassion for each other.

From reading the recent posts, I can see where several misunderstandings took place.

I got one of those letters from Kevin in London. Well now, the Kevin Rush I know doesn't have any credit cards that could have been stolen and he has no means with which to get to London. He didn't even have any means to get out of Salt Lake City when someone conned him into going there from Portland, and then abandoned him homeless, in this unfamiliar place. He finally found someone that gifted him with a bus ticket to the destination of his choice - San Francisco.

Back to this email from London - Kevin does not have a cell phone that he would have left at home. Kevin has no cell phone and has no home except for on the streets of San Francisco, sleeping in doorways and using library or other free internet connections. The email I got obviously came from Kevin's yahoo account. I hadn't heard of this particular scam, but I knew it was obviously a scam.

Kevin, it wasn't your double that went to London to mess with your life - it was a well know scam and this time you were a random victim rather than a targeted one. And therefore when Yahoo detected this scam going out from your account, they closed your account for 24 hours like the notice said. And since you did not see what we saw - you did not make the connection. Now you have access to your email again. And the story becomes more clear.

If one has read through Kevin's story enough times to grasp the overall theme and timeline, (go back to the first thread he posted) I would say Kevin has due cause to be paranoid about every event in his life. I also would suppose that his nutritional status, as a homeless person, is far less than optimal ...

Please, let's not be cruel to each other. Participate respectfully in this thread and other threads posted by Kevin and others - or please go spend your life energy elsewhere. We all know everyone is not going be in agreement in ANY thread. Please, when you have the chance and the choice - take the high road.

Last edited by Karen; 01-12-2010 at 02:57 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:23 AM   #62
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 335
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Ahhh Man, DANG!! YOU GOT ME!!! LOL!!! What the?......

WOW!!! Well, your tirade puts things to bed for me. In regards to how I new about your email account situation, it was from your post #37.

I agree, there are some out of this world stuff going on right now, but you're turning people away, which is the opposite of what you are hoping to accomplish.

Best regards dude,
PA Spokesman.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:38 AM   #63
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

I've seen them shapeshift and I have lost everything over this **** I'm angry and frustrated this thread is about the media not telling us the truth about what's going on in the Ukraine or anywhere else. I know what's behind all of this and I hate them therexis no word for how much I hate them and I know that very soon everything they are doing is going to backfire and they will get what they deserve.

They shouldn't have killed all my realitives I would no nothing about any of this but I do and what I found out about myself from them this existance what they're doing and what can be done to stop them will forever change the way I look at the world.

I can tell you this much they will reep what they sow for ever and they will wish they didn't do any of it.

They made my life a living hell and in the process I leared a whole lot.

Problem is there are so many of these angelic retards here already so nothing can be done from now in the present. But I know they will wish they never had.

Only a matter of time now before all they have done comes back to bite them





Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Ahhh Man, DANG!! YOU GOT ME!!! LOL!!! What the?......

WOW!!! Well, your tirade puts things to bed for me. In regards to how I new about your email account situation, it was from your post #37.

I agree, there are some out of this world stuff going on right now, but you're turning people away, which is the opposite of what you are hoping to accomplish.

Best regards dude,
PA Spokesman.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:43 AM   #64
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

In the end they"the angelic retards responsible for this nightmare will get what they deserve."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Oh Brother.



He new it, because it's a well known scam by now. Your Email has been hacked by a scammer. You password stolen. your contact list used in attempted fraud. A friend recently had this happen to her. same M.O., right down to the purported email coming from London.

And you take this as proof of conspiracy against you? Paranoid much?

You said your family was all killed. Are you sure they didn't just quietly pack and move to another State one night?

I wonder when someone will show some mercy and move this cartoon to conspiracy research? Or the humour thread?
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:05 AM   #65
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Unhappy Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW0CY...=youtube_gdata
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:07 AM   #66
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: i live in puerto rico
Posts: 643
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

A defensive posture is do not take the vaccine, keep your medicine cabinet stock with vitamin D3 and colloidal silver. Include lots of garlic, onions in your diet. Your survival list can go on and on. For me the most important thing I learn as a career soldier is to keep a cool head. Proceed with caution and by all means keep your family unit united. Yes things are bad all over the world but worrying about will not solve anything preparation, education and trying to help each other in whatever way we can. This for me is what project avalon is all about.How can we help the people in the Ukraine should be one the subjects of this thread. I am sorry to say that from my end I have not done anything to help these people. Suggestions as to what we can do to help an how we can organize some type of relief effort. Is hard to sit back and watch the people in the Ukraine go through such an ordeal and the eyes and ears of the world has turn blind and deaf. Lets keep this thread alive to help these people in whatever way we can.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:25 AM   #67
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Fair enough but more importantly is what is behind this nightmare my life has been totally destroyed by them and I have seen them shapeshift they are not human and they can become us .

For the love of god it's all true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
A defensive posture is do not take the vaccine, keep your medicine cabinet stock with vitamin D3 and colloidal silver. Include lots of garlic, onions in your diet. Your survival list can go on and on. For me the most important thing I learn as a career soldier is to keep a cool head. Proceed with caution and by all means keep your family unit united. Yes things are bad all over the world but worrying about will not solve anything preparation, education and trying to help each other in whatever way we can. This for me is what project avalon is all about.How can we help the people in the Ukraine should be one the subjects of this thread. I am sorry to say that from my end I have not done anything to help these people. Suggestions as to what we can do to help an how we can organize some type of relief effort. Is hard to sit back and watch the people in the Ukraine go through such an ordeal and the eyes and ears of the world has turn blind and deaf. Lets keep this thread alive to help these people in whatever way we can.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:50 AM   #68
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Time to take stock.....PEOPLE HAVE STOPPED LISTENING TO REALITY/TRUTH...the reason it creates fear in them and they do not like it...however it is by CONFRONTING FEAR that one conquers fear.....not by just saying i will be altruistic and compassionate,,it has to be done in reality....the flu issue is one of many negative issues harming Mankind , if we want to confront EVIL(INSANITY) we have to conquer our fears first
lol
dominic



Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
Fair enough but more importantly is what is behind this nightmare my life has been totally destroyed by them and I have seen them shapeshift they are not human and they can become us .

For the love of god it's all true
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:59 AM   #69
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Time to take stock.....PEOPLE HAVE STOPPED LISTENING TO REALITY/TRUTH...the reason it creates fear in them and they do not like it...however it is by CONFRONTING FEAR that one conquers fear.....not by just saying i will be altruistic and compassionate,,it has to be done in reality....the flu issue is one of many negative issues harming Mankind , if we want to confront EVIL(INSANITY) we have to conquer our fears first
lol
dominic
Quote:
LITANY AGAINST FEAR
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.


love m x

(going to add the litany against fear to my signiture thigy bob)
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:47 AM   #70
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Thanks morguana,at last someone can see the reality
lol
dominic
LITANY AGAINST FEAR
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.


Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post


love m x

(going to add the litany against fear to my signiture thigy bob)
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:41 PM   #71
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Time to take stock.....PEOPLE HAVE STOPPED LISTENING TO REALITY/TRUTH...the reason it creates fear in them and they do not like it...however it is by CONFRONTING FEAR that one conquers fear.....not by just saying i will be altruistic and compassionate,,it has to be done in reality....the flu issue is one of many negative issues harming Mankind , if we want to confront EVIL(INSANITY) we have to conquer our fears first
lol
dominic
That's a very common mistake people make. Believing that reality has anything to do with truth, and that reality is in fact real. What's real, is us. We're real, and we create reality with our collective thoughts, and we vibrate our thoughts into existence electromagnetically with our emotions. Fear is a very strong emotion, so it is good at bringing our thoughts to reality. You see how this works? You have it all backwards.

I really like Clif High, but he's said something on more than one occasion that I find to be about as untrue as anything. He said, "if you're not paranoid, your not paying attention". That couldn't be more wrong.

Now I'm not talking to any individual, but rather to the idea itself, when I say "Paying attention to, and thereby giving energy to, fear, and fear causing situations, is stupid".

The reason it's stupid, is because by doing so, you are in fact GENERATING more fear and fear causing circumstances. Call it fear mongering, or terrorism, or whatever you like. It's stupid, as it gives you the exact opposite of what you were aiming for. Less fear.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:37 PM   #72
solent
Avalon Senior Member
 
solent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In The Mountains - Thailand
Posts: 87
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Hi Kevin....

You keep saying you have seen them shapeshift, I'm guessing you have posted about this else where in the forum? If so could you link me to it please, I would like to know more of what you are experiancing, thanks.
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:16 PM   #73
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Angry Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...raine_940.html

Ukraine Fatalities Jump to 940 - Over 4 Million Infected
Recombinomics Commentary 13:20
January 12, 2010

4,106,091 Influenza/ARI
242,246 Hospitalized
940 Dead

The above tally is the latest from the Ukraine Ministry of Health website. The number dead has increased by 22 in the past 24 h and 42 in the past 48 h, which is close to one death per hour, even though the number of cases per day has decline so only 5 of the 27 regions remain above the epidemic threshold. In the past 2 days there were 7 deaths recorded for Kyiv and 6 for Donetsk, which now has 134 deaths (see map).

The high rate of fatalities is of concern because of the high frequency of fatal cases with receptor binding domain changes. Although several countries have a case fatality rate for H1N1 patients with D225G/N, in Ukraine all 8 sequences from fatal cases have D225G, D225N, or both.

Moreover, similar changes are being reported for adjacent regions in Russia and Moldova, and spikes in fatalities are also being reported in countries in the region, including a cluster in Romainia

Ukraine is being careful watched because of concerns that the sub-clade with these receptor binding domain changes will became more common, leading to a higher rate of severe and fatal cases. Recent sequences from the Kyiv area had both D225G and D225N, which corresponds to the spread of fatal H1N1 cases.

Sequences from fatal cases in eastern Ukraine would be useful.

Last edited by Karen; 01-13-2010 at 05:50 AM. Reason: reduce white space
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:47 PM   #74
zaina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 99
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...raine_940.html
Ukraine Fatalities Jump to 940 - Over 4 Million Infected
Recombinomics Commentary 13:20
January 12, 2010

4,106,091 Influenza/ARI
242,246 Hospitalized
940 Dead

The above tally is the latest from the Ukraine Ministry of Health website. The number dead has increased by 22 in the past 24 h and 42 in the past 48 h, which is close to one death per hour, even though the number of cases per day has decline so only 5 of the 27 regions remain above the epidemic threshold. In the past 2 days there were 7 deaths recorded for Kyiv and 6 for Donetsk, which now has 134 deaths (see map). {snip excess quote}
Thanks for keeping us updated on ukraine ,nothing coming in any where ,at least we can prepare for the worst hope for the best

Last edited by Karen; 01-13-2010 at 05:50 AM. Reason: fix quote tags/shorten quote
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:12 AM   #75
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member
 
AscendingStarseed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 355
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Tyranny is coming to an end and TPTB are beginning to loose there grip on the

world more and more everyday, as people begin to wake up to the game they

have been playing for millenium. This is a time were people should be more

focused on raising their vibration, rather then focusing on the games of

the world elite, because a shift in the way of thinking is here and the good

will soon outweigh the bad. There are bigger players then TPTB and there

not gonna sit back and watch the world go to hek quietly. This will be more

apparent as we move closer to 2012 and people can choose whether they

wanna vibrate in the lower or higher forms of consciousness. You pick, no one

else will do it for you that i can guarantee you.
I totally agree with you, a few months ago when the pandemic was peaking and there were rumors of mandatory vaccinations I began to play into "Operation Fear". But, in the last month or so it seems that the pandemic is dying off, as people began to wake up to the lies of the CDC/WHO. Vaccine shipments disappeared and people just aren't dying off like they had planned. On a global scale the whole thing was a failure, unless there's a second wave or they release new pathogens as a Plan B.

Sure we have a fight on our hands, but I believe the war will be fought in the psyche as we awaken, people will realize we can fight them with our minds and that we have the forces of good on our side - forces that we can't even see right now. Ultimately we will win the war, the closer we get to 2012 the momentum will build in our favor as we learn our own power to change the world with just our thought. As well as, learning about the allies who are in the service of humanity, who here to help us toward ascension.

As long as we work on a level of fear we live in a lower vibration where the negative entity's exist and are able to manipulate us. Timetotelltheworld you need to work on raising your vibration where these entities, or people won't be able to affect you anymore. Right now they have you exactly where they want you, but you can break out of your nightmare. You have to quiet yourself down first and get out of the energy of fear and into one of faith, learn to meditate and ask for guidance. You can change your reality if you get out of a victim mentality and fear energy, but as long as you stay angry and fearful they have you right where they want you so the psychic vampires can feed off your energy.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon