Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-15-2008, 04:37 AM   #1
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation G-20 new currency and gold 11/14/08

http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/the-g...solution-27996 very interesting or far fetched ? worth reading for G-20 perspective if you are concerned about gold and new world currency.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:14 AM   #2
Kly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: G-20 new currency and gold 11/14/08

Interesting article ... hard to say what will happen but you can bet the G20 is not looking out for our self interest no matter what happens. All you have to do is look at the price of gold and the availability to know something is not right and something is in the works!

We are the slaves in their minds and the useless eaters.

Kly
Kly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:37 AM   #3
california
Avalon Senior Member

Here's the thread on this from the PrisonPlanet Forum....

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index....7220#msg377220
california is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:50 PM   #4
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: G-20 new currency and gold 11/14/08

Yes my fellow Avalonians,

da da daaaaaaah! You got it!!

gio
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:12 PM   #5
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Just another slam dunk for the illuminati over the weekend....
Oh, I see Britney's had ger hair done, zzzzzzzzzzz.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:19 PM   #6
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Can't wait to see the MSM spin monday morning.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:25 PM   #7
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: G-20 new currency and gold 11/14/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Just another slam dunk for the illuminati over the weekend....
Oh, I see Britney's had ger hair done, zzzzzzzzzzz.
Hey mate,
Bush was quoted as saying at last nites party-ooosp! I meant last night's dinner meeting> "We must prevent this from ever happening again"???? Did I miss something? Daaah! Imbadgio
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:26 PM   #8
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

spend spend spend....on tins for your kitchen cupboards...TINS OF FOOD will have real value...bring in the barter system NOW
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:06 PM   #9
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

I do not see RFIDs becoming a real solution, while gold has been traditionally used, I think silver will probably be more practical since it can also be used as an antibacterial agent. However focusing on any one metal is not the point. The goal is to introduce a more stable currency, which requires a more balanced geopolitical situation, which can only be done through a represenative world banking system. Like it or not, at some point it will be in everyone's best interest to have a universal system of justice. It isn't if, but when.

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-15-2008 at 09:43 PM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:55 PM   #10
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by isotelesis View Post
I do not see RFIDs becoming a real solution, while gold has been traditionally used, I think silver will probably be more practical since it can also be used as an antibacterial agent. However focusing on any one metal is not the point. The goal is to introduce a more stable currency, which requires a more balanced geopolitical situation, which can only be done through a represenative world banking system. Like it or not, at some point it will be in everyone's best interest to have a universal system of justice. It isn't if, but when.
the question is not if or when but by whom!
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:30 AM   #11
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: G-20 new currency and gold 11/14/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
the question is not if or when but by whom!
Indeed, for what purpose, and by what means?

A libertarian form of panarchy in which independent, decentralized communities are able to share knowledge and info-cognition, to cooperate in honorable ways, each mainting the unique adaptations which best suit them in their environments, while also respecting universal human values. It will not be a system based on today's way of thinking, just like the Roman Empire would not function in the current era, I do not believe in a monopoly, but something with a limited form of isopoly. Basically, choose your allies, don't start wars. A form of governance characterized by consensus, but not totalitarian, which allows independent branches to be formed, under basic tenets.

In my opinion we have too many pointless laws, because at some fundamental level people lack any sense of common responsibility, however if you want to make a Persian carpet, not every thread is woven in the same way even if it does tend to produce the same abstract pattern, there are various braids which can transform itself/themselves from simple rules into an emergently complex, useful, and beautiful tapestry with living colors and confluent threads, an integrated labyrinthe, more than just a cannon of repetitive knots, but a genetic fugue in many dimensions, robust wool and lambent silk, it never really begins, for the story never ends.

There is no such thing as a utopia, but everyone has their version of paradise, hidden away or in profound association, each must pursue their own grace and enlightenment, that connection with the infinite holopanentheon, the unbound oneness of a God, many, every, and one simultaneously, our spirits have come to learn for need of whatever itself already knows.

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-16-2008 at 02:13 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote