Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-13-2009, 10:45 AM   #101
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: quake 10/12/09, solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
"If we can't forgive how can we be forgiven?". Just as the P's are waking up is it not also possible for the PTW's to wake up also? If you were living a certain way your whole life as a PTW is it not possible that you knew no different? As JC said "Father, Forgive them for they know not what the do" What if they were awoken and were given the truth. What next? Is this not what is been asked of us? Duality is comming to an end but would the creator want to do away with any of his creations especially when we were all born with a spark of creation? Mind shattering stuff but it needs to be said.
Forgiveness is a favorite thing for me to contemplate. I'd like to re-share as I have on this forum a few times, my favorite and personally some of the most resonant (for me) passages of the Law Of One.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law Of One - emphasis mine
34.2 Questioner: Thank you. Would you define karma?

Ra: I am Ra. Our understanding of karma is that which may be called inertia. Those actions which are put into motion will continue using the ways of balancing until such time as the controlling or higher principle which you may liken unto your braking or stopping is invoked. This stoppage of the inertia of action may be called forgiveness. These two concepts are inseparable.

34.3 Questioner: If an entity develops what is called karma in an incarnation, is there then programming that sometimes occurs so that he will experience catalysts that will enable him to get to a point of forgiveness thereby alleviating the karma?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, in general, correct. However, both self and any involved other-self may, at any time through the process of understanding, acceptance, and forgiveness, ameliorate these patterns. This is true at any point in an incarnative pattern. Thus one who has set in motion an action may forgive itself and never again make that error. This also brakes or stops what you call karma.

18.10 Questioner: You stated yesterday that forgiveness is the eradicator of karma. I am assuming that balanced forgiveness for the full eradication of karma would require forgiveness not only of other-selves but also the forgiveness of self. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We will briefly expand upon this understanding in order to clarify.

Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one. A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php...34&sc=1&ss=0#2

Also ... from David Wilcock ca. 1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wilcock
When you can begin to conceptualize what service to self really is, you can also begin to conceptualize forgiveness for it. It is only in their separation from the One that they commit folly.

To objectify them as the blackest demons of hell is to only step further and further away from having compassion for them as your fellow brothers and sisters, which they truly are. So, don’t forget that you must welcome these entities back into the circle in what you might call the far distant future when they have reformed.

And so, like a tough, drug-resistant superbacteria, all things are part of the creation, regardless of the damage that they might cause. The plan is to focus on the positive, regardless of the costs involved.

To ascribe mythical shape-shifting properties to all those who are in elite positions of power is to harness a fear that they are much more powerful than good. See the reality of those members of your population who stumble about in darkness, who feel that they must control others in order to be able to have any sense of self appreciation.

Extend your forgiveness with the knowledge and forethought that they themselves can be healed with the appropriate attention, forgiveness and caring.

Do not fail to remember that they are your friends, and that the only secret that is being kept from them is the joy of service to others.

We know and continue to see that there can be difficulties, there can be stresses, there can be strife upon your planet. The false misdeeds of the past cannot be immediately rectified, and these coercive situations do continue to intensify at present. However, once you begin naming the Name and declaring the universal I AM presence as your own, you must also recognize the Oneness within yourself.

The One has allowed the self-serving polarity to develop in order that there be balance in this creation, for those dimensional levels three through six, the early portion of six, I believe.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:57 AM   #102
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by charioteer View Post
The true battle that is being played out is in your mind, and the true darkness to be overcome is right there, in your very own mind. There is really only One Being who needs to receive this message. Knowing this message, and understanding it, is part of our journey into the new era.

Namaste
charioteer

From mind to Heart this is the ultimate revolution .

Love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 10-13-2009 at 11:36 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:20 AM   #103
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi. Ok, first of all, allow me to apologize.

...This was not meant to frighten you. Had the earthquake happened, I know most of you would have been shocked, and perhaps, a bit too shocked....
Oh, so you're underestimating my abilities also...you can't frighten me...you can't shock me...not any more...I'm way beyound that state where I allowed to be frightened or shocked...

I guess, you should've read some posts from the members who post here...I can't remember that anyone here ever stated we could be frightened easily...or will be shocked by any prophpecies...fake or correct.

So...as someone said previously, you're on the best way to lose your whole credibility...just take it easy...and try to learn who we are first !

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:43 AM   #104
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Oh, so you're underestimating my abilities also...you can't frighten me...you can't shock me...not any more...I'm way beyound that state where I allowed to be frightened or shocked...

I guess, you should've read some posts from the members who post here...I can't remember that anyone here ever stated we could be frightened easily...or will be shocked by any prophpecies...fake or correct.

So...as someone said previously, you're on the best way to lose your whole credibility...just take it easy...and try to learn who we are first !

with
malletzky
Great Post Malletzky!!!

You may have a message Charioteer but Malletzkys right...

The folks that have been here for a while have had signs of Doom and Gloom waved in our faces....so much so it seems they are trying to distract us from the real truth.

The real truth is that we have to look above all the chaos that swirls around us like a dust devil....Clear a path and find what the true end game is about.

A fight for our 22 grams....Our souls

A subjugation by our creator's oldest foes.

Peace
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:55 AM   #105
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Still, validation that we as a group can't be overly perturbed by this sort of thing is nice to see now and again.

Everything happens for a reason - good or bad. There is always something good in the situations we face - even this thread.

In this case - I see validation that we are, as a group are resilient in the face of some classic PTW[1] tactics.

Charioteer - you define they as PTB - but PTB can mean a lot of things. Some people refer to TPTB as ET's, God, ascended beings etc. Others - more commonly here - use the term to mean the dark forces or hidden hands, that steer humanities members away from discovering thier true natures.

Of these two - who are you referring to?

A..

[1] As a further note of clarification (which may not be needed, but I think it might) I want to explain that since many of us are comfortable with the way of expressing intent (to manifest) as present tense (ie: as if it had already happened), yet others have concluded that the game is actually already up for PTB, for both groups TPTP they are lovingly referred to as TPTW - the powers that were.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #106
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Malletzky, Stargazer, I think you are right .

I should have realized it wouldn't have shocked people on here. If other people came into this forum though, it might have stirred them up.

I agree we have to try to look above all the chaos. I think even Doom and Gloom theories can be as draining to the soul as mainstream propoganda.

We do have to find the truth, and like you said, Stargazer, find out what the true endgame is, and I believe that will involve searching within ourselves almost as much as searching in reading.

I've been a lurker here for awhile, and I think this is one of the best forums on the internet for finding this truth. Just want to say, peace be with you all.

(Oh, and, thanks for putting up with me )

charioteer

Last edited by charioteer; 10-13-2009 at 12:10 PM.
charioteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:19 PM   #107
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Welcome Charioteer... I think you passed the test
Have a great time in Avalon .. the Light is on !

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:21 PM   #108
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor, I was referring to the latter definition.

And its true, the game is up for the PTB as far as their power struggle, but we have all gained something better, including them. The task now is simply how to unite the world to end suffering.

Let Beauty, Truth, and Love Prevail

Love,
charioteer
Old 10-13-2009, 12:23 PM   #109
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Mudra!

Peace,
charioteer
Old 10-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #110
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Raising my hand..... Can I ask a question, charioteer...?

Do you ever fish...?

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:07 PM   #111
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Welcome Charioteer... I think you passed the test
Have a great time in Avalon .. the Light is on !

Love Always
mudra
A present

Old 10-13-2009, 02:12 PM   #112
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Allow me briefly describe some of the things I would do, and what I would like to see done.

I would like to see certain deceptions unveiled. It would be asking a lot for ET disclosure overnight, but I think one thing that could use unraveling is the man-made global warming hoax. The question is how to go about doing this, and what would be the gain for them. I think that this would be good because it would be something, unlike 911 truth, that would not have to be "admitted" was a deception in the first place; you just say that scientists have reached a new consensus based on new information and that would open peoples eyes to an important truth. All the planets in this solar system are heating right now.

One of the things you have to think about when wondering what deceptions could be unveiled is, what is the reason for the deception in the first place? Aside from just the fact of sitting on some valuable information and keeping it a secret. Some deceptions seem like deceptions but they may actually be there to assist you. When you want something, you have to work for it. People have to be smart enough to have the truth. Alex Jones, for example, is a disinfo agent, but is in fact really trying to "wake people up", as it were, and so its not black and white.

Another thing would be releasing secret technology. The most obvious of these would involve free energy. We should have water cars. We should forgive them for knocking off Stanley Meyer, I think, but we should also be thinking now what should be done for this technology to be released. Think of it from their perspective. The "what" you would like to see is one thing, but the "how" to get it done, is another.

I personally like the idea of the president talking about self-empowerment. It would really help to give people strength at a time when healthcare and pharmaceuticals are becoming more prevalent.

I agree doctors should strive towards not using synthetic drugs. Its amazing there are bestselling books like Kevin Trudeau and still most people use them. Think about it this way: who is more dependent on whom, the medical insurance companies on the people taking the drugs, or the people taking the drugs on the drugs themselves and the system?

Meant to make this post shorter...

Last edited by charioteer; 10-13-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:18 PM   #113
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

charioteer: Ok, so you are saying you believe you are being watched and whatever you type on your computer TPTW will see and perhaps listen to. Is that correct?

Quote:
After the quake didn't happen, I told them, "That's ok, just make some more mild quakes at least it will give a hint that there is some validity to this. This might be better for you anyways than a specific time and location because it won't draw too much attention."

Quote:
The earthquake should happen, because I have asked them to.
Quote:
All I have to do is type something on my computer and they see it. I can open up a doc to speak to them. They see the screen as I do. When I said the earthquake should happen because I asked them to, I mean that I have them in check so to speak and they are willing, to some degree, to heed my advice as to what to do to begin closing the gap between the PTB and the P (the people). In the future, the people will have the world; but not all TBTB will vanish from the earth, many/most of them will still be here, in the same bodies.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:20 PM   #114
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Lots of you have probably seen this but wanted to post it:

Old 10-13-2009, 02:23 PM   #115
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
charioteer: Ok, so you are saying you believe you are being watched and whatever you type on your computer TPTW will see and perhaps listen to. Is that correct?
Gaia Love, this is correct, yes, I am being watched and they will see what I write.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:31 PM   #116
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

...I know this is a lot to stomach. I want to say again I really appreciate the support that I've gotten here with me revealing this...
Old 10-13-2009, 02:42 PM   #117
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Revealing what?
Your saying stuff that everyone here already knows.
The ONLY reason that people are posting in this thread is the nature of the title and YOU.

You could have a job tomorrow with the media making such sensationalised statements with no substance
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:07 PM   #118
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Revealing what?
The ONLY reason that people are posting in this thread is the nature of the title and YOU.

You could have a job tomorrow with the media making such sensationalised statements with no substance

Thats pretty well sums it up iainl

Dead thread, on to bigger and better..

Last edited by GaiaLove; 10-13-2009 at 03:10 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:09 PM   #119
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I would ask that the true origin of all religions be taught, revealed by mainstream media, you know, on one of the top 3 alphabet soups... a weekly series that shows by demonstration how all the main religions of the world have a common source, using symbols and such. In other words... the eventual dismantling of the big 3 religions by introduction of their common sources so that this Empowerment of which has been spoken be Shown resides truly Within each and Every Person...

All people must have their basic needs met - FOOD, NOW.

Introspection, contemplation of one's intent of heart cannot be an option when those that are starving have their whole minds centered on basic survival.

But yes, it does seem that some sort of open demonstration of power might be needed to wake the people up enough to stop & pay attention, not the earthquake as you posited... but FREE energy shown publicly on the internet, television ABC/NBS/CBS, taken to the 3rd world countries & SHOWN....

thank you for listening
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:12 PM   #120
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

There isn't a lot left to reveal to people on forums like this. You already know.

Revealing that I am under surveillance.

I could have made a few posts before I made this thread. But I wanted to break the ice.

I have had an influence on quite a few world events...I may not be perfect but I am in the situation I am in.

The important thing is, the illuminati/ptb need our forgiveness. It is not easy to live knowing that you have killed.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:39 PM   #121
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Exclamation Re: quake 10/12/09, solutions

Quote:
Gaia Love, this is correct, yes, I am being watched and they will see what I write.
Fine, let them see the following..

Quote:
The important thing is, the illuminati/ptb need our forgiveness. It is not easy to live knowing that you have killed.
So Die.

Perhaps the time your souls spend healing in the higher realms will benefit you all, though i doubt it.

I came to Avalon to learn how to love me fellow humans, I have always had an enormous amount of love and affectation for everything on this planet, living or not.
But my contempt for the blind, stupid, arrogant and self centered human population has hindered my spiritual growth. (as per your design)
The kind souls here at this forum are a breath of fresh air for me and MY healing has begun. Yours starts with your death. Good luck with that.
I cannot forgive, I just can't. Not as long as I am alive.
Charioteer, What you and your "friends" have done to my world is WAY beyond my capabilities of forgiveness.
I would sacrifice my life and soul to remove all of you from this world if I could.

You say now you want to help humanity?
So yeah, Die already!
I promise it will help!

Last edited by GaiaLove; 10-13-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:49 PM   #122
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Revealing what?

burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:59 PM   #123
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
There isn't a lot left to reveal to people on forums like this. You already know.

I could have made a few posts before I made this thread. But I wanted to break the ice.

I have had an influence on quite a few world events...I may not be perfect but I am in the situation I am in.

None of the killing is easy to stomach...but what of all the missing children and their link to a dark food chain...

There will be nothing left of these people when we're done ....when you aided and a bedded child killers

The pitch forks and torches will come out and I'll be leading the charge.

These people were in bed with atrocities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgiveness....I think not
Old 10-13-2009, 04:02 PM   #124
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

So THEY need our forgiveness, which they will receive providing THEY can show the rest of us all ready on track that THEY value human life. ALL human life regardless off class/status etc.

And I'll give you a heads up, throw away statements like this, "We should forgive them for knocking off Stanley Meyer" shows exactly the frame of mind you are still in.

Take some time, look around this forum and SEE what level of awareness the PEOPLE are truly at. When you assume, you make an ASS of U and ME
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #125
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

We had a famous TV show several years back.... Maybe it can help...
I would never suggest to any other member. But, it seems sooo fitting.

For all the broken bodies, minds, our young men and women who wanted
to protect and serve their countries good and loyal; And the Dead sooo
many dead.....

Think as I may think as I might, I think this is the Solution that is just right.

Please, Please, take this back to them, hand it to them, A gift from me.

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 10-13-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote