Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 07-06-2009, 11:01 PM   #1
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Michael Tsarion book says crop circles created by HAARP

Michael Tsarion - Atlantis, Alien Visitation And Genetic Manipulation

Learn About The Real History Of The World That Has Been Suppressed and Concealed From You!

Knowledge and unparalleled research that reveals amazing secrets you absolutely must know about the UFO conspiracy, fallen angels, the
apocalypse and Bible prophecy, freemasons, the book of enoch, ancient history, Mu, the origins of evil in the world and the connection to planet X!

http://rapidshare.com/files/57067146...nipulation.pdf

I have posted this in a thread before and wanted to post again to ask if anyone has read this.

In the beginning paragraph in Chapter 19-"Doodles in the Crops"- page 117

Michael Tsarion says, "There is also good reason to believe that crop circles are created via satellites by the microwave technology known as HAARP.
These circles and formations are not caused by doodling extraterrestials with nothing better to do" and it goes on.

Has anyone else read this and want to comment on this? Is there any other evidence that HAARP is creating the crop circles? If yes what would be the purpose of tptb or the military creating them?

Thanks for your input
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:17 PM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Michael Tsarion book says crop circles created by HAARP

Does the article/book elaborate on what the "good reason to believe" is?

I credit Mr Tsarion for shaking me awake to the hidden meaning of certain symbology commonly used in the media, but just because he hit resonance on that point wont make me believe everything he says

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:55 AM   #3
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

well it still asks the question...Who makes the crop circles, how ever they are made & why??
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:27 AM   #4
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately, it will not allow me to copy and paste the chapter. I read it so long ago I don't remember his reasoning other than they were being created by HAARP.

I was hoping, those interested, would also read it and give their wisdom and expertise as I am not very familiar with the intricate meaning of crop circles or if HAARP is even capable of doing this and why I am asking others for their views.

Personally, I believe that the circles are being made by visitors from space, but I wouldn't put anything past tptb to manipulate the masses in any way they can either.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:45 AM   #5
sleepingnomore

I think we have a variety of creators of crop circles. Some as true messages, some hoaxes and others may just be as Michael suggests.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:36 AM   #6
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Personally, I believe that the circles are being made by visitors from space, but I wouldn't put anything past tptb to manipulate the masses in any way they can either.
I think you have hit the nail on the head. I certainly believe that the original ones (the round ones) were of ET origin, and I saw a video that I am prepared to accept as real of one being made. The more elaborate ones could be of ET origin, maybe not. (Personally I don't care).

Certainly HAARP exists. http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/ High Freq. Active Auroral Rearch Program.

For sure there is some strange hi-tech being used to get the grass to lay down - and there is evidence of alterations at a cellular level in the grass at the point of the distortion that causes it to lie in the pattern. In this way the "genuine" ones are separated from the man-made pranks. Many report sensing tangible energy when visiting the sites of real ones.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:54 AM   #7
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

Michael Tsaraion needs to stop spouting rubbish about crop circles being made by haarp. Haarp is used to shut down the crop circles and that is the truth. I will make a film about this explaining how and why they try to do this. TPTB have tried to shut down this years crop circles and they failed. They succeded with this method in 2006 up 'til June and then something was changed which blocked the haarp signals. This year when they tried to burn up the crop circles before they appeared their haarp frequencies were sent back to them by reflection. I will put all this in the video which should be ready within the next week or so. regards to all truthseekers.

Last edited by Gridkeeper; 08-24-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:06 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 03:44 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:32 PM   #9
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridkeeper View Post
Michael Tsaraion needs to stop spouting rubbish about crop circles being made by haarp. Haarp is used to shut down the crop circles and that is the truth. I will make a film about this explaining how and why they try to do this. TPTB have tried to shut down this years crop circles and they failed. They succeded with this method in 2006 up 'til June and then something was changed which blocked the haarp signals. This year when they tried to burn up the crop circles before they appeared their haarp frequencies were sent back to them by reflection. I will put all this in the video which should be ready within the next week or so. regards to all truthseekers.
Thanks so much for your information! I will look forward to your video...please let us know when it will be available.

Love & Light
<Truth>
Old 08-24-2009, 05:39 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Michael Tsarsion has gotten my respect but he does need to pipe down on the crop circles. I feel that they are messages to us and our government has been able to duplicate their technique but can not erase the effects of what they really are. Messages to us. The government wishes us not to know
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:04 PM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 03:44 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote