Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 03-04-2009, 01:37 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Message ... please read.

A message from an unknown Person/Group..

The communication was typewritten with no return address and was post-marked in Los Angeles. I transcribed their message, have destroyed the envelope and its contents, and am now passing it along to the world. Make of it what you will.

3/2/09

Anonymous Communiqué from The Army of Gaia:

We battle for all the exploited, oppressed, and genocided human beings—wage slaves, gays, blacks, Latinos, women, indigenous people, Muslims, Palestinians, trafficked children, conscripted military personnel, NAFTA-impoverished farmers, those enslaved and murdered by US imperialism, and all the victims of Western industrial civilization, a relentless, merciless machine that churns out nothing but profits and misery.

We battle for all the exploited, oppressed, and genocided animals—factory farmed cows, pigs and chickens; vivisected mice, rabbits, and primates; slaughtered fish, dolphins, and whales; imprisoned zoo animals; and the many innocent beings slaughtered by sadistic murderers calling themselves “hunters.”

We battle for Mother Earth, mutilated, raped, and contaminated as she is—-her waters fouled by untold millions of gallons of toxins, sludges and sewage; her air permeated with unbearable stenches and noxious pollutants; her once beautifully forested terrain denuded and barren; her mountains and prairies torn asunder by devastating explosions and the relentless pounding of heavy machinery; and her climate destabilized by the incessant discharge of acrid exhaust from all manner of industrial activity.

We are everywhere and we are nowhere. We are teachers, bus drivers, waitresses, cashiers, nurses, pastors, electricians, National Guardsmen, postal workers, and maybe even your neighbor or the homeless man on the corner—-we could be anyone. We move amongst you freely and anonymously. You don’t know, and will never know, who we are. But no matter. If you are one of the victims of the abomination of Western industrial civilization, and most of you reading this probably are, then you have no reason to fear us.

We are relentlessly pursuing the exploiters, the oppressors, and the genociders. The hunters have now become the hunted. We will not rest until we have severed all their blood-stained hands, forever arresting their capacity to rape, plunder and murder. Captains of industry, corporate executives, the excessively wealthy, corporate media mouth-pieces, top-ranking military officials, major corporate shareholders, top level politicians, US puppets abroad, Zionists, scientists, and any and all who participate in the systematic enslavement of the Earth and its inhabitants for their pleasure, enrichment, amusement, and security are the subjects of our wrath.

We will achieve our objectives. They are well-protected but we are ubiquitous, patient, and resourceful. Their power is immense, but they and their system are deeply vulnerable to our stealth and asymmetrical, guerilla tactics. They realize this, and they are afraid. Hence their ferocious blitzkrieg of propaganda to portray all who oppose their murderous agenda as terrorists. They are the true terrorists and we will give them a dose of their own bitter medicine.

We mourn the loss of innocent lives, but celebrate the symbolic victory of 9/11. We stand in solidarity with Kaczynski, McVeigh, the Weathermen, Hamas, Al Quaeda, Hizbollah, the Iraqi resistance, EZLN, AIM, the ALF, the ELF, Earth First, the Taliban, and all who have resisted the murderous reign of Western industrial civilization.

We realize that some with whom we align ourselves have erred. In the process of striking significant blows against the scourge of Western industrial civilization, some have recklessly injured or sacrificed the undeserving. We pledge to avoid maiming or slaughtering the blameless—unlike our sociopathic foes who kill millions of humans and animals indiscriminately and euphemistically label them as collateral damage.

We recognize that the needs of the many outweigh the wants of the few. And that Western industrial civilization caters to the wants of the few at the expense of the many.

We discern that the only changes enacted under Obama will be the names and faces of the politicians and bureaucrats who perpetuate ecocide, omnicide, and Holocaust and that the only hopes fulfilled will be those of the few who benefit from the misery of the many and from the ruination of Mother Earth.

We cry and rage for the tens of thousands of humans, millions of animals, and thousands of acres of plants and trees annihilated by the rapacious minions of Western industrial civilization every day.

We see that time is short and we must slay this cruel, pitiless monstrosity.

We will attack Western industrial civilization at its roots, when and where its loathsome gatekeepers least expect it. We will cripple it, weaken it, and eventually eradicate it.

We are The Army of Gaia and we will not rest until we’ve rid the Earth of the scourge of Western industrial civilization.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Message ... please read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Hmmmmm.... One question.....if it was postmarked LA, how did it get to UK so quickly? The date says March 2nd....two days ago? I live in Midwest US. When I send a letter to my brother in SanDiego it takes 5 days to arrive........How does a letter dated March 2nd get to UK in 2 days?

No offense...just curious
I guess the internet works faster than the speed of flight..

http://gnn.tv/threads/34594/Undergro...l_Civilization

viking
Old 03-04-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

looks like something you'd read in a anarchist mag or something! No 'news' here really. Army of Gaia? I wonder if Gaia knows about this and if so, what does she think? I jest but yes, anyone fighting for what they believe in a positive way is fine by me. As long as they are peaceful. This lot sound like they need to smell the roast coffee beans and get out a a bit more. Sound like a crack team of fundamentalist loon cakes!

Last edited by eurosceptic; 03-04-2009 at 07:40 PM.
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:52 PM   #4
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Ahhhh! Got it! The way you had initially posted it I thought you had received the post.
Always helps to give a link.....give credit where credit is due and all that!

"fundamentalist loon cakes"

ooops sorry Kathy...keep forgetting!! You can slap my wrists again...have one on me

viking
Old 03-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #5
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like Anon went green.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:32 PM   #6
Myplanet2
In The Mists

It does have that "anon" flavoring, doesn't it?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:32 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Now if something bad happens TPTB will know who to blame. It might go along with their agenda. That Gaia group might be secretely controlled by the enemies of people.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #8
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
It does have that "anon" flavoring, doesn't it?
Whatever happened to it? I can't find any new YouTube Videos.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote