Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:03 AM   #1
Steve_G

Default Bob Dean Talk

Does anyone have any thoughts at all on this? I can't believe it but this is the first thread about it despite it being released two days ago!
Old 03-03-2009, 11:28 AM   #2
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bob Dean Talk

Does Bob know anything about Howard Hughes....?! just thought I'd put that out there...
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:06 PM   #3
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Steve_G,

I listened to as much as I could of the Dean interview until the background music just got too much for me. Then I read the manuscript.

So does Dean give out any new information? Only that the US has a fast aircraft carrier.

I was interested in part of the Dean interview where he mentions that the US is monitoring the Russian subs around the US coastline. He says that some Commander almost scoffingly said that these subs are soooo easy to track. Then he goes on to say that there are aircraft carrier sized underwater vehicles (submarines?) that travel at 200 mph. These however cannot be identified, in spite of them travelling at only 200 mph. Why would the Commander not think that they were Russian also, since the Russians were seen with their subs around the coast?

The rest are stories and theories being batted around the circuits, although the Playa thing was a pleasant suprise to me.

What Miriam said about people digging up indigienous sites is absolutely ridiculous. Of course they are. That's what archeologists do! I don't know why that is some sort of 'revelation'.

The rest appeared to be general chit-chat amongst friends.

Unless of course I missed something....

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
Does anyone have any thoughts at all on this? I can't believe it but this is the first thread about it despite it being released two days ago!
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:38 PM   #4
Steve_G

I thought the Annunaki in the back garden bit was quite interesting. I hadn't come across Michael Tellinger before either. I agree about the audio though, I only managed 30 seconds!

I just noticed that quite a few of the latest Camelot releases have passed almost without comment. I know the earlier material was pretty hard to beat but I'd still expect a little more discussion about the more recent stuff. Maybe I just missed the threads.

As for MD....
Old 03-03-2009, 02:36 PM   #5
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

well of courseit does sound obvious about the archelogical sites being dug, its just on a bigger scale these days andwith more hi-tech equipment but it did sound as if they were digging for ONE purpose? To find the link between these sites that runs underground?
Old 03-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #6
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi eurosceptic,

I'm sure that you're right. But just as the archeologists dug up King Tut (at that time it was a huge thing) and researchers have found the Mary Rose (which was also huge) I don't see anything sinister or groundbreaking about working on a specific project.

I really hope that they find these tunnels and sites and links and things. Perhaps it will clear more things up, although normally these things pose more questions than offer answers.

I would prefer Miriam to supply me with tangible results than just words, as did Dean about Playa. That I can chew on.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosceptic View Post
well of courseit does sound obvious about the archelogical sites being dug, its just on a bigger scale these days andwith more hi-tech equipment but it did sound as if they were digging for ONE purpose? To find the link between these sites that runs underground?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:36 PM   #7
petem
Avalon Senior Member

I chuckled a little when they were talking about the capabilities of an aircraft carrier. I was on the crew that commissioned the aircraft carrier CVN-72 The Abraham Lincoln. Just a side note, "CV" is the identifier for an "aircraft carrier" vice say a FF which is a "fast frigate". "N" identifies the ship as nuclear powered. (sorry I'm off topic)

The shaft is not 12ft tall (Bob's comment) it is a few feet wide but hollow and filled with sand. This allows greater torque. If they were solid the weakest point would be in the center and crack easily. There are two types of shafts. One type is designed for immediate acceleration, stiff shaft (0-20 knots). The other has more flexibility like a rubberband (20-60+ knots). Each blade on the shaft is 12ft tall.

The reactors are able to put out as much power as needed. The only restriction is how much torque the shafts can take.

There is no secret propulsion system on the bow (I believe Kerry hinted to this) And yes you can see a rooster tail when they accelerate.

It weighs in over 105,000 tons and would get a speeding ticket on a U.S. highway (65 mph).

Most of this info is in Janes if someone is interested.

Hope I didn't bore you too much.

It's amazing I have gone from a full blown warrior to Love, Light and Peace.

Awakening is a beautiful thing.

Pete
petem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:42 PM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Those things will do 65mph? wow, what's the top speed?
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:13 PM   #9
petem
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Dan,

I was in Strike Operations during sea trials and we had a speed indicator in the space. When they reached 55 knots the indicator shut down and we were accelerating. It literally took a few miles to stop the ship when they announced "All Stop".

Russian (formerly Soviet Union) trollers would follow us everywhere. That little ship had more antenna and dishes than the carrier. Whenever we had "special" missions or "ops" we would pull away from the troller to get out of communication range.

Pete
petem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:28 PM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

awesome, thanks!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:44 PM   #11
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi eurosceptic,

I'm sure that you're right. But just as the archeologists dug up King Tut (at that time it was a huge thing) and researchers have found the Mary Rose (which was also huge) I don't see anything sinister or groundbreaking about working on a specific project.

I really hope that they find these tunnels and sites and links and things. Perhaps it will clear more things up, although normally these things pose more questions than offer answers.

I would prefer Miriam to supply me with tangible results than just words, as did Dean about Playa. That I can chew on.

Best regards,

Steve
Yes sure of course I tend to agree. It is speculation unless we actually see what is going on. Though I don't know - maybe Miriam D. believes she has good cause for what she says, though yes i tend to agree.

What about these huge holes that are appearing? Some kind of hi tech laser boring machine floating about 'up there'?

Slight left turn I know but have you seen these huge holes, perfectly formed?
Old 03-04-2009, 01:40 AM   #12
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Audio from the transcript of Bob Dean talk
http://rapidshare.com/files/20502834...n09ufoconf.mp3
cway is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ufo conference bob dean