Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 04:01 PM   #26
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lets Raise the Vibration Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buruso View Post
It appears that some of the responses are quite defensive or accusatory, it might help to remember that everybodies perception of reality or truth is changing from moment to moment besed on the information that is being processed and co-created, not only from this forum but also from our world around us.
Welcome Buruso.

Yes, everyone does create their own reality and owns an expanding definition of their truth.

For those that are still here with me in this thread, just to let you know that my intention holds here - in this thread - to call forth those that resonate and are choosing to raise their vibrations.

Nestingwave, Samakris and others have offered here some practical ways which you may join in on if you feel resonation - to practice techniques which may help you focus your thoughts, energies and emotions towards contributions of idealized possibilities.

I'll do the best I can to offer some ideas that may take your thoughts to new places of exploration and expansion.

Last edited by MyShadow; 09-30-2008 at 04:08 PM.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:35 PM   #27
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

wonderful thread and I am in agreement

Responsibility and Gratitude is how I try to always be...and I am such a horrible failure at it HAH!
but I am still working on it day after day.

I hear folks talking about Thought Intention projects and I also started a thread a while back on this same subject as well trying to get as many people interested and participating as possible. There was some response so I recently created a social group called Mass Consciousness Coalition.

Project Avalon has alot of potential concerning mass consciousness intent phenomenon so I am trying to gather us all up in one spot ASAP so we can experience the highest in unity.

There are no rules set down and it is in it's infancy so come help build it here.

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:59 PM   #28
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
wonderful thread and I am in agreement

Responsibility and Gratitude is how I try to always be...and I am such a horrible failure at it HAH!
Welcome Heretic, you are what you are becoming based on your choices and focus. Go easy on yourself, there is no perfection in expansion.

Many wonderful invitations here to join others in practical actions. If you resonate and are called I would encourage you to explore.

Let me offer here some ideas about intention setting and meditation:

1. One that is in-tune and in-harmony with their own connection to larger-self is exponentailly more powerful than a sea of others that are slightly connected and hopeful for manifestations from desired intentions.

2. Co-creating with others through alignment of intent and meditation is a wonderful way of amassing collective energies to line up idealized possibilities. It can be greatly enhanced when:
a. The individual consciousness contributor is blended and centered in their own alignment to self.
b. The intentions are set using the universal language and are communicated etherically which then allows the individuals that attach through resonation to contribute in their own ways - through their own unique expression.

3. Approach collaborative manifesting in terms of first opening a vortex of energy with intent, then those will come and add their energies and perspectives, and then the focus is not a matter of bringing the manifestation forward - but rather allowing the already manifest idealized possibility come to you (and the group).
a. The observation of the current state of reality(complaining, fear, frustration, etc.) or evidence of the "absence" of what is desired (it's really perceptual) is the major blocking (or resisting) factor for most. You have to be able to leverage your blending (non-physical you and the physical you) to empower yourself to let go of the resistance.

As always, ideas, thoughts to ponder and see where this takes you in your own thoughts.

Last edited by MyShadow; 09-30-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:37 PM   #29
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
Welcome Heretic, you are what you are becoming based on your choices and focus. Go easy on yourself, there is no perfection in expansion.
Don’t fool yourself, I am a lazy person. Yet sometimes even in my laziness I observe the perfect moment here and there. Yes I have found perfection, that elusive ghost, and I know where it dwells. Perfection lives inside beauty

Quote:
Let me offer here some ideas about intention setting and meditation:

1. One that is in-tune and in-harmony with their own connection to larger-self is exponentailly more powerful than a sea of others that are slightly connected and hopeful for manifestations from desired intentions.

2. Co-creating with others through alignment of intent and meditation is a wonderful way of amassing collective energies to line up idealized possibilities. It can be greatly enhanced when:
a. The individual consciousness contributor is blended and centered in their own alignment to self.
b. The intentions are set using the universal language and are communicated etherically which then allows the individuals that attach through resonation to contribute in their own ways - through their own unique expression.

3. Approach collaborative manifesting in terms of first opening a vortex of energy with intent, then those will come and add their energies and perspectives, and then the focus is not a matter of bringing the manifestation forward - but rather allowing the already manifest idealized possibility come to you (and the group).
a. The observation of the current state of reality(complaining, fear, frustration, etc.) or evidence of the "absence" of what is desired (it's really perceptual) is the major blocking (or resisting) factor for most. You have to be able to leverage your blending (non-physical you and the physical you) to empower yourself to let go of the resistance.

As always, ideas, thoughts to ponder and see where this takes you in your own thoughts.
Well said and I believe that all you said is simply a part of the mechanics that makes this work. I believe the mechanics are “built-in” and do not have to be designed by us, just utilized. The natures of the people who participate are indeed very important and can have an effect on potentiality.

Whether this could work is up to us. We need people like you to educate people who are interested in this to be as productive as possible. This is still just an idea blooming towards a project and it can be molded into various formats that could include simple daily “focus moments” to 5 min exercises, to much longer. It would simply be up to who ever want to be involved in it. I am just striving for some unity here so that more people can connect to this phenomenon.

peace
Old 09-30-2008, 09:35 PM   #30
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone.

Let's get started.

First, let’s all join the Consciousness Coalition Group here on the forum. I just did.

At 10:00PM Eastern Time (just figure out which time zone you are in), I will be meditating. If you desire to, we can do it together.

Here is the method I use in case anyone wishes to do the same. If not, use whatever works for you.

http://eventtemples.com/

I think it is best to begin without further ado.

We can energetically link by contemplating on our pictures and "feeling" one anothers heart. I feel all of yours and you feel mine energetically. Then we meditate as long as we wish. My own meditation will go on for about twenty minutes. Everything is up to you.

I will be doing the same at 10:00AM Eastern time tomorrow, if anyone cares to join then.

If you participate please just post a message on Heretics forum entitled, “Avalon’s Mass Consciousness Coalition” in the general section. Then we will all be more aware of each other.

Peace and love to all,

nestingwave
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:51 PM   #31
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Embellishing my post above of the topic of "Ascension", "Awakening" etc.

Again - just open ended ideas to ponder.

1. "Ascension" and it's synonyms are the current language or labels for a point of expansion where one comes to the knowing that (as noted above in this post by me) we are eternal beings, we create our own realities, we have different aspects of consciouness etc. and mainly that we REMEMBER what and who we are and how to hold our connection between You & You.

2. The affect of "Ascension" is because you are a blended-being - you already exist in duality of physical and non-physical - but when you are ready, and you chose to do so, you will open the door and be able experience this blended-beingness from the physical aspect.

3. Some of us are already there - and that is why we don't react to the chaos, turmoil, fear and drama of the physical world. Because we can see everything from both perspectives, and further can clearly see the emerging idealized possibilities on the horizon. It's not prophecy, or bending time to read the future. It's a construct that takes a certain degree of expansion to be able to know. When you achieve this, you relax and let go of most resistance - and I can affirm here - that your physical experience is enjoyable beyond what you could previously imagine.

Ideas - thoughts - possibilities. Read this and ponder - see what comes up for you.

MyShadow

I absolutely and wholeheartedly agree to this. This has to be one of the most important threads on here.

Our passage into 4th dimensional subjective reality (ascension) can only be brought about through the stillness of no time. When the stillness of your heart speaks louder than the cacophony of your mind.

Finding joy in the now and projecting that joy to the blessed US that makes up the ONE.

Let us all speak as one voice.

It is the believeing in finite realities, that undermines our ability to percieve OUR OWN INFINITY, and which has been called the "No Time" of existence.

It is even a quantum mechanical fact... that conciousness joined can cause soothing effects in a negatively charged group conciousness and bring about change. There have been many intense case studies on this already....

http://istpp.org/pdf/Shift-PoweroftheCollective.pdf

And thank you Samarkis for the frequency links.... They are great.

All of us beings here on Earth and everyone of us in this forum, including beings from other celestial bodies are having the rare oppurtunity to make a huge shift in our dimensional awareness...which is known to us as the 4th dimension or density. Many people still choose the slower vibrations of the physical body and remained tied to the illusive manifistations of conciousness in the 3rd dimensional state of being.

Our meditation and foucus on the energies of light, coupled with living in the Now and the slowing of conscious time, are our key into opening the gateway of multidimensional awareness.

Blessing, peace, and harmony to all of you, and to all that make up the One true creator.

Namaste.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:04 PM   #32
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

UPDATE 9/30/08: Regarding Off-Thread and Off-Board Invitations:

Dear friends in resonance:

Since writing this opening thread many have come forth within this thread and have made wonderful and helpful offers to join collaborative initiatives both off-thread and/or off-board. My intention here was and is not to endorse nor filter any offerings made along this stream of expanding ideas. My intention is to continue to offer ideas which may trigger thoughts within yourselves which may lead to a higher vibration.

I plan on continuing this thread, and I will remain here with the original intention, and will periodically add ideas and subjects based on the etheric momentum of all that resonate here.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:00 AM   #33
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness View Post
Our passage into 4th dimensional subjective reality (ascension) can only be brought about through the stillness of no time.
Welcome Oneness, you demonstrate a keen awareness of the construct of time.

I offer here some ideas, thoughts to ponder in your consciouness around the relativity of time and how perhaps time can be leveraged in raising vibration.

1. Many metaphysical or scientific aspects and views of linear time are offered when one is physically focused in material reality - some call this 3D. I've heard many say the phrase "time is an illusion". Time is a dominant belief that we hold collectively that is used when we are physically focused to help us hold focus on the expansion of the manifest reality. Time is self-created by us and is measured by observation of cosmology cycles relative to the current moment.

2. From a non-physical perspective there is only expansion. Time is not a law or construct - it is a belief that is learned early in your becoming while in 3D physical reality.

3. As a blended being you can hold a sort of duality consciouness of expansion and time. When you call forth that knowing of "timelessness or stillness" that is your connection and awareness of you the eternal being - that has a much wiser and broader perspective - and is expanding within the idealized possibilities. When you are physically focused and are looking at an event or situation that is flowing - you are observing it as it unfolds through your "measure of time" beliefs.

4. You see that larger part of you (some call this 4D-5D-#D) - the eternal expanding being - is constantly connected to the physical you here in 3D - and when those two points of consciouness become diminshed in resonation then there is an affect which makes you feel in the physical focus that time is "delaying" your becoming.

5. Blending is one of the mastery keys to reconnect and align this resonation so you may be dually and wholly focused on expansion - with the affect of time as your observatory-physical reference.

6. So another way of understanding this is instead of this:

a. What do I/we need to do (actions) to get from this current place and moment of reality to that idealized desired outcome? - and set expectation and intent on duration of time to achieve.

Shift focus to this:

b. How much more expansion must occur in my individualized consciouness and collective consciouness to draw a leading edge idealized desired outcome towards me/us? - and soften your perspective on quantifying time.

7. You will begin to feel this empowerment not only in your personal vibrational offering, but in doing so the whole gets energized and attracts like in resonation thus magnetizing the momentum.

8. It has to start first with - you. So as I said upthread. There is nothing more important in the current moment than You (how I feel, what I choose to focus on etc.).

Last edited by MyShadow; 10-01-2008 at 03:27 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:20 AM   #34
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Offering a little perspective here about me.

A few years ago I attracted and manifested a "near death experience" (aka NDE). In that experience I came to a point of completely merging back from physical to non-physical and then making a choice to re-emerge back into physical in my current form and personality. In that re-emergence I retained an observatory consciouness of both perspectives, among other things.

I chose to come back for many reasons, and one being to resonate with others that I connected with in that expanding moment.

Yes, it was very cool! But I have to say - it was very familiar - we all "know" this stuff at our deepest levels. Some have just strayed away from their connections - thats all.

It's time to remember.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:10 AM   #35
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
UPDATE 9/30/08: Regarding Off-Thread and Off-Board Invitations:

Dear friends in resonance:

Since writing this opening thread many have come forth within this thread and have made wonderful and helpful offers to join collaborative initiatives both off-thread and/or off-board. My intention here was and is not to endorse nor filter any offerings made along this stream of expanding ideas. My intention is to continue to offer ideas which may trigger thoughts within yourselves which may lead to a higher vibration.

I plan on continuing this thread, and I will remain here with the original intention, and will periodically add ideas and subjects based on the etheric momentum of all that resonate here.
I just wanted to offer my most humble apologies as I feel I may have been party to being an obstruction to the flow of this thread. It certainly was not my goal as I only had the best of intentions at heart. I find your words familiar and wise. I hope others find these words too as they are bricks in the road to paradise.

love and peace
Old 10-02-2008, 03:44 AM   #36
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Lets Raise the Vibration Here

I am doing Event Temple meditations also. add my energy!!
peg

We can all energetically connect on PC forum by putting each other on our friends list.

Regardless of technique, we can combine our energies. Very powerful indeed.

We also meditate at 10am eastern for those who can. This is world wide. Thanks for your good posts.

nestingwave [/QUOTE]
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:57 PM   #37
JoshG_528hz
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by JoshG_528hz; 10-11-2008 at 12:00 AM.
JoshG_528hz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:55 PM   #38
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I just wanted to offer my most humble apologies as I feel I may have been party to being an obstruction to the flow of this thread. It certainly was not my goal as I only had the best of intentions at heart. I find your words familiar and wise. I hope others find these words too as they are bricks in the road to paradise.

love and peace
Heretic, your intentions were felt and there is no need to apologize. Just like anything, there is a natural flow here and those that find this are here looking for expansion.

Actually it's primarily why anyone is really here on these boards. Some are in search for answers to "the truth":

- What is happening and why?
- There has to be some explanation beyond what I can see?
- Others are "aware" and I have to catch up and figure it out
- I need to be aware and stay ahead of what is coming and protect myself and others
- Something is lurking that may threaten my free will

These points of focus are common and are nothing more than a residual affect of the drive for expansion that we are all here to experience in this physical reality.

When you are centered within yourself and have a blended perspective - all of the answers to these questions and more are already part of who you are becoming.

The "outer" picture of the physical world is not here to drive you crazy, or test and challenge you, or put you in a parity between good and evil choice.

The "outer" picture of the physical world is here because you want to experience much that it has to offer and in doing that you are contributing to your expansion - and when you expand - the "outer picture" changes.

You are not here on a rescue mission. You are not here to fix a broken world or universe. You are not here to spread "the truth".

You are here to experience this material creation in your celebration of free will, choice and in the resonation of joy. You choose to be here with your own intention.

The simplicity of this may be hard to hear at first.

That is because we are so often very focused on the material physical world -at a time when our blending needs adjusting.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:32 PM   #39
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

If anyone is really serious in doing more than chit chat, here are some times to meditate that the Avalon Mass Consciousness Coalition has mulled over. A tiny few are already engaged, most are still "thinking" about it; however there is a clarion call going out right now at this most present moment to the whole world and these group poolings of healing energy are already happening.

Join in if you genuinely see the need for this and really want to.

All EST times below -- you can figure your own time from here.

It is useless to wait around hopeing that everyone will come to an agreement to do the exact same thing. That is a completely vain exercise that does nothing but waste time fiddling around.

If you need someone to tell you what to do, don't listen to the doomsayers nor the admired "celebrities," but to those who are giving you an IMMEDIATE PRACTICAL alternative.

EST:

9am -- 10am -- 11:11am -- 12pm -- 9 am -- 10:00 pm

When the grid goes down and you loose all electrical power, meditate at DAWN and DUSK whereever you are. Others will be doing the same.

Here I have presented you with six times of day. At these times hundreds all over the world are already meditating.

Let's get real and practical folks and quit all the mulling around and fearful speculation. There are plenty of imaginary scenarios to bring you anxiety.

And, a few coming events that you have not even thought of.

ETI is NOT your savior. Personal responsibility is the UNIFIED ET message.

We are ALL capable of applied psychoenergetics. Learn by DOING.

Here is some very useful and practical advice: Prepare ahead of time .... BUT ... TAKE IT AS IT COMES.

If you choose to follow all the sooth sayers and false prophets and not get practical, that is entirely your choice.

You must learn to listen to your OWN inner voice. You know, that still small voice within? Your spirit? It is easily drowned out by hysteria and fear, but what you focus on is up to you.

Personal responsibility, friends.

I, for one am already engaged and have been so for years. None of this is taking me by surprise.

If anyone needs a good form to follow, try this:

OR --- WHATEVER works for you.

This is a hard time to start if you have no practical experience. All I can say is listen to what lightbeing just said.

FEAR and HYSTERIA will be all around you, in fact already is and will be for the next few years, but you can choose something practical and healing instead.

For the sake of your loved ones and children?

In the end, it is entirely YOUR choice.

Peace be upon the earth and among all beings!

namaste,

nestingwave
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:54 PM   #40
larissarissa
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you.
larissarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:03 PM   #41
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

We are in process of mass re-alignment towards a more idealized possibility of an abundant and prosperous state of being. The paradigms and structures that brought us to this point are unraveling and unfolding to reveal new and more harmonious moments in our expansion.

Look forward with joyful anticipation and hope as this fast approaching manifestation nears.

This is everything and more that many have been asking, visioning and praying for.

The most important thing you can "do" is really nothing outwardly.

Connect within yourself to that larger part of you that is non-physical which will guide you through this unfolding. Many others that resonate are there and will magnify the momentum.

Last edited by MyShadow; 10-06-2008 at 11:06 PM.