Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-05-2009, 03:55 AM   #1
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dark Human Beings

Hi,

Before i start i want to apologize for the bad English i will use in this post, i am french and not used to write in English so excuse me for the errors and mistakes i will make in this post ^_^.

After reading Egg's incredible post i wanted to ask the people of Avalon a question that has been bothering me for quite some time.

Are you aware or do you believe that some human beings, like you and me, are made not of light energy but dark energy. i do not mean that they are evil or enjoy making others suffer or are rejecting god light, but that they have a radically different energy from everyone else and even if they DO BELIEVE in god and his power, they may be harmed/destroyed by it ?

I will stop there to say how you all react to this post and will say more when i receive some feedback about this matter.

it is a really important question to me and i would be really grateful to have some answers ^_^
Mallys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:05 AM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dark Human Beings

No I think we are all made of the same stuff. Bodies of Dark Energy would not be visible in this realm. That is not to say that there are not entities made of dark energy. That is a very simplistic answer and possibly way off the mark.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:19 AM   #3
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

I think I understand in part what you are saying.

There are some people who due to the place of the planets on the day and time of their birth can have "dark or evil" part in them. BUT they for the most part have a choice what one they will honor.

That is what I think about dark.

Now here is a seed that was planted in my mind long ago. I had some friends who got all tied up in a church. It was a cross over church kind of holy roller sprit filled and follow the light all rolled into one. NOT what I would see as a main stream church like 7th day, Mormon, Cathloic, Babtist, Methoidis or Lutheran. In that church some problems started to happen.. Seemed like week after week each member was tested in some way to see what choice they would make to serve mankind "God" or the dark side of "money and all the stuff of the world".

I saw that there were a few who did not have any trials and said to my friend wHY? I asked it to her but we were in a group of people and one member said.

"When a person is serving the dark side they do not have any trials as the evil of this world knows they are his." So that still rings in my head.

Now I hope you gleen some answers to your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallys View Post
Hi,

Before i start i want to apologize for the bad English i will use in this post, i am french and not used to write in English so excuse me for the errors and mistakes i will make in this post ^_^.

After reading Egg's incredible post i wanted to ask the people of Avalon a question that has been bothering me for quite some time.

Are you aware or do you believe that some human beings, like you and me, are made not of light energy but dark energy. i do not mean that they are evil or enjoy making others suffer or are rejecting god light, but that they have a radically different energy from everyone else and even if they DO BELIEVE in god and his power, they may be harmed/destroyed by it ?

I will stop there to say how you all react to this post and will say more when i receive some feedback about this matter.

it is a really important question to me and i would be really grateful to have some answers ^_^
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:03 AM   #4
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I think that in God's universe, anything is possible. If you can think it, it can be. Take care all to think positive and loving thoughts. Yes, I think there is a rainbow of matter composing this soup. All things can be destroyed or not by God or whatever you want to call Her. Reality is what you make it.

So the question is for me, why do you ask the question? or What's your reality to be more exact. It's all a part of creation, regardless. Perspective is the common denominator in dark and light, right and wrong. Polarity not getting into this. Sure, in answer to your question, why not. Let's just say yes and go from there...

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:36 AM   #5
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Many years ago, when looking at the 'enregy/ aura' of a crowd I saw two beings with dark energetic body.
The crowd was about 5.000 people, I was walking through and nobody really noticed me, the I changed my vision to 'energetic mode' and started to scan the crowd, suddenly I saw two dark beings (they were 10 meters apart from each other) and both turned at the same time and looked at me, as they knew I was scanning their energetic body.

For the naked eye they looked totally humans, but I think they were not.
Although I didn't feel any danger, my instinct told me to leave the place.

I got the feeling that they were some kind of interdimensional beings coming here for energy.

This happened around 20 years ago, and I haven't had any similar experience since then.
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:55 AM   #6
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I think thay call this yin / yang

and or, you could call it.

kymatica

3 of 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7qXL...layer_embedded

but one should start from 1 0f 9

Last edited by dagon; 03-05-2009 at 07:03 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:15 PM   #7
Myplanet2
In The Mists

There is always choice.

This is the universe of duality. within it's confines, there is no "thing" without it's opposite. It's even likely that we wouldn't be able to perceive a "thing" which had no context or mirror we coulld hold it up to.

We are neither light, nor dark, nor any"thing". We simply choose aspects, and colourings, and situations, and experiences, what have you. We are not of this universe. We simply "slip it on, and play withing". Everything which we can perceive is additive to us, and chosen for the experience value.

So, yes there are beings who've chosen to experience the other side of the coin from most of the rest of us, and we should be thankful to them, because what kind of game or experience would this be without them playing their part?

ultimately, we're all from the same place and will all return there eventually. (using the term "place" advisedly )
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #8
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Dark Human Beings

I think we are all born with the same qualities but then develop in the direction we want to. Preventing someone from following their heart may lead to bitterness, which can turn to anger and so on... But some humans will grow finding their path is enjoyment in causing turmoil and havoc. The longer they embrace negativity the harder it is to stop, to feel shame, guilt, to turn the corner and ask for forgiveness etc. So they cause pain in others due to their jealousy, to blame and feel better in themselves. to feel "human" again.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:35 PM   #9
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagual View Post
I changed my vision to 'energetic mode' and started to scan the crowd, suddenly I saw two dark beings (they were 10 meters apart from each other) and both turned at the same time and looked at me, as they knew I was scanning their energetic body.
Any allegory that might illustrate how to facilitate that change of vision?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:02 PM   #10
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member

I was told not to talk about this anymore because it could attract some dangerous attention to me but i really wanted to know what yyou all think about this matter.
i know a human with dark energy and when you meet one you know something is different simply by the way you react to their presence, some poeple feel uneasy or some just can't stand their presence and you just know that the person is different from the others.
they are usually weak, tend to get sick easily, have a pretty slim body shape, really smart and have advanced abilities like being good empaths. they usually like to be alone and are harmed by everything that shines ( spiritualy of course ) even if they do not reject God, they are just not compatible.
I know this sounds kinda weird and i don't have any hard evidence to show you all.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:21 PM   #11
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Any allegory that might illustrate how to facilitate that change of vision?
I don’t know enough English but I’ll try...

When you see the Aura, you see a subtle ‘light’ around the body ( we all know that), but you still see the body and all other material things.
On the contrary, when you see energy directly, you only see the ‘light’, no body or material things, only the energy that all thing are made off, the rest vanishes.
The whole world become like billions of tiny light bulbs, all connected through lines of energy.
I am using the word ‘seeing’ energy because is the closest I can find. Perhaps ‘feeling’ or ‘connected’ would be more accurate.

If you are looking for an answer like: “to change into ‘energetic vision’ you must do this or that”, I can’t give it to you. I just can tell you my experience, hoping it will be of some help.

It is all about setting the intention.
I begin with a friend, sitting 3 or 4 meters apart fro each other, trying to ‘watch trough him’, meaning keeping the eyes parallel and focusing somewhere 4 meter behind him.
We did this two times a week for almost one year! I remember the first time that happened, I was so exited, suddenly I could see him and the wall behind him at the same time. An thousand of ‘sparks’ filling the room.
At the beginning I saw both matter and energy together and was difficult to keep the vision because the eyes were pulled onto the known material things, while the mind was saying ‘this is just an optical illusion cause you’re tired, nothing is happening’. This went on for about 3 month.
Later, practice made the rest. I ‘graduated’ the day I was walking in the street and the whole sight changed into trillion dots of pure energy. I could see people, trees, birds, all connected through lines. Some people seemed brighter than others, and what really puzzled me that time was that I couldn’t tell between men and women, everybody looked equal, the same.

Many years have passed and I learned to do it in total darkness, or some times even remotely. It is all about setting the intention, believing that it is possible and trying hard.
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:39 PM   #12
lawlessline

Salut,

J'ai un idee. I hvae an idea.

I have been working on portals on the grid of the earth, or ley lines. This creates doors between two dimensions or realities. Here I have encountered various dark beings. If you talk in good and bad, which I cann't do anymore, people may concieve them as bad, but in truth them appear to be just beings from a particular agenda. Sorry forgot to quote, but the Ying and yang factor that is previously mentioned.

These beings can be very harmful if you have this bed and good view point. Once you remove this view they loose all energy. As the dimensions are getting closer to the switch over period, these beings can take form, or rather still, can take the possession of human being and drive their thoughts and acts.
But due to the converting of these realities, people can start to percieve them as the actual human and have blcak auras.

Where are they from? That is a work in process. For the moment I have helped three people deal with these beings and they are doing alot better. I will say again, only coz my knowledge is limited for the time being, if you support the godd/bad view, Stay away from them.

Don Juan, I think says these are elimentairies. If you cann't turn on them then stay away from them. He says that if you can turn on them and hold them down then they will serve you. But I prefer to be my own person, having nothing serving for me. If you have any problems with them, please give me a shout and I would be happy to look at what is going on, and I have a freind in the states who might be in Canada at some point, she might be able to help.

But I think I agree with what you are saying in global sense. But the god and devil thing just doesn't hold water for me.

Not that I don't believe in the energetic structure of god and the devil, its just that I don't believe that creation is as simple as that.

Surely, as said before by someone on this post, we are all creators, be it in god or devil, depending on your starting standpoint??????

Maybe together we can all help to shed some light on them????
Old 03-05-2009, 10:40 PM   #13
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks a lot Nagual. That sounds like what I'm doing. Not that I see anything yet, but that kind of perception came in when I was meditating in complete dakness, yet only would it work with open eyes. I suppose it just flicks that switch between wanting to see and not wanting to see.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:38 PM   #14
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was told not to talk about this anymore because it could attract some dangerous attention to me but i really wanted to know what yyou all think about this matter.
i know a human with dark energy and when you meet one you know something is different simply by the way you react to their presence, some poeple feel uneasy or some just can't stand their presence and you just know that the person is different from the others.
they are usually weak, tend to get sick easily, have a pretty slim body shape, really smart and have advanced abilities like being good empaths. they usually like to be alone and are harmed by everything that shines ( spiritualy of course ) even if they do not reject God, they are just not compatible.
I know this sounds kinda weird and i don't have any hard evidence to show you all.
doesn't sound weird.
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:33 PM   #15
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think that by 'dark' you are saying 'evil', correct?

If so, yes, I think that evil does exists in certain beings. And they come in all shapes and sizes, not just the slim ones. Be mindful of who you react to.

At certain times, we can also meet more evolved light beings, who will cause a fear or repulsion. They are not evil, but this reaction can occur.
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:10 AM   #16
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Before we are incarnated into this reality, all that are here right now are aware that the goal is love and light. However, once here we all have a choice. One being the path of love and light, one being the negative path, and the other being denial of the experience.

The catylist of turning to the dark side is the combination of living in negative events of the past and desire to have control over the material world.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:44 AM   #17
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

the power of christ compels you!!!

the power of christcompels you!!!

be gone evil spirit!!!

back to hell where you belong.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:07 PM   #18
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post

the power of christcompels you!!!

be gone evil spirit!!!

back to hell where you belong.
Exactly - see how evil can come into a body. There's just too much evidence.

oh boy, when i saw this movie the first time, i came out of the theatre and there was a storm coming in - trees were blowing branches sideways, twigs and leaves were coming at our faces. Lights were going off and on. We were scared sh**less.
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:45 PM   #19
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Slim people? Get sick easily??

etc

this sounds like a list of people types that you dont like. The next step is to remover them! Some people call this Ethnic Cleansing! Are you really sure about what you are saying?
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #20
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi,

L' anglais c'est parfait
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:38 AM   #21
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosceptic View Post
Slim people? Get sick easily??

etc

this sounds like a list of people types that you dont like. The next step is to remover them! Some people call this Ethnic Cleansing! Are you really sure about what you are saying?
First of all thank you eurosceptic for the comment on my english ^_^
I'm a mix of a lot of cultures, 5 to be precise, and i am not one to judge another human beings on differences ^_^.
I said those things because someone close to me told me i was one of those dark beings and i believe this person. Now i'm asking this forum because i want other opinions on the matter.
I do believe in god, i'don't try to hurt others or plan to destroy the world as we know it.
The traits i gave are the one that defines physicaly a human with dark energy ( and that's the way i am too).

I don't wanna insult the beliefs or ideas of others and i'm open to any kind of questions, i'l ltry to answer the best of my abilites.

Peace
Old 03-13-2009, 02:22 AM   #22
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
First of all thank you eurosceptic for the comment on my english ^_^
I'm a mix of a lot of cultures, 5 to be precise, and i am not one to judge another human beings on differences ^_^.
I said those things because someone close to me told me i was one of those dark beings and i believe this person. Now i'm asking this forum because i want other opinions on the matter.
I do believe in god, i'don't try to hurt others or plan to destroy the world as we know it.
The traits i gave are the one that defines physicaly a human with dark energy ( and that's the way i am too).

I don't wanna insult the beliefs or ideas of others and i'm open to any kind of questions, i'l ltry to answer the best of my abilites.
Peace
First of all I would not necessarily believe any person who told me I was one of the dark beings. If YOU feel that you are a dark being or have dark energy, then possibly you do, but don't be influenced by anyone elses view of you. Only you know who you are.

Also, as Lawlessline so wisely pointed out, good and bad judgements of dark and light are not helpful, so if anyone is judging a dark being as evil, that may be counterproductive.

Yes there are people with dark energy that may be perceived as dark beings, and there are also "dark beings" that are not actually human. People with dark energy can be very helpful in many situations and sometimes they have this dark energy in order for them to better be able to do battle with actual negative or destructive forces or entities.

I never judge or fear dark energy, dark beings or dark forces. It depends on what their purpose or agenda is when deciding on how I will react to them or interact with them or just go the other way and ignore them.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:37 AM   #23
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyV View Post
First of all I would not necessarily believe any person who told me I was one of the dark beings. If YOU feel that you are a dark being or have dark energy, then possibly you do, but don't be influenced by anyone elses view of you. Only you know who you are.

Also, as Lawlessline so wisely pointed out, good and bad judgements of dark and light are not helpful, so if anyone is judging a dark being as evil, that may be counterproductive.

Yes there are people with dark energy that may be perceived as dark beings, and there are also "dark beings" that are not actually human. People with dark energy can be very helpful in many situations and sometimes they have this dark energy in order for them to better be able to do battle with actual negative or destructive forces or entities.

I never judge or fear dark energy, dark beings or dark forces. It depends on what their purpose or agenda is when deciding on how I will react to them or interact with them or just go the other way and ignore them.

Nancy
Thank you for your answer Nancy, i totally agree with what you said ans i should have said from the start human with dark energy instead of dark beings, i'm sorry for that confusing mistake and thank you for making it clear ^_^
I do believe this person because he showed me a lot of things i was able to do when i was young and forgot for some reasons.
Your vision of the matter is really making me happy but mind if i ask how do you know about it ?
Old 03-13-2009, 03:17 AM   #24
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you for your answer Nancy, i totally agree with what you said ans i should have said from the start human with dark energy instead of dark beings, i'm sorry for that confusing mistake and thank you for making it clear ^_^
I do believe this person because he showed me a lot of things i was able to do when i was young and forgot for some reasons.
Your vision of the matter is really making me happy but mind if i ask how do you know about it ?
Hi Mallys,

I am married to a man with "dark energy". He does not have the physical traits you describe but he has dealt with many negative forces and situations very successfully because he is better at the "game" than they are, otherwise he wouldn't still be alive. Some of the greatest warriors in history have had dark energy.

In addition to that I have had many years of seeing and feeling the energy of people and beings from other dimensions here on this earth plus years of out of body travel running into all sorts of variations of "light" and "dark". One of the most helpful things I learned was a sort of detachment and non judgement of good and evil. I'm not saying that there aren't energies or beings that SEEM evil, but if I remain detached and fearless the negativity has no power over me. Joy and humor are also great defenses that can dissipate perceived negativity.

I am 62 years old and my experiences have been many and varied. Many times I have had encounters with dark and negative humans in some very strange situations and I have always either diffused the situation or escaped if I was being held against my will, which has happened about 6 or 7 times during years of travel in Mexico and South America. But I did need to learn to discern between people with dark energy who were helpful and those who had ill intentions just because they seem to thrive on being destructive and violent.

People who claim to be spiritually evolved or of the light are also not necessarily being authentic. I have known so many spiritual "teachers" and gurus who said and did many negative things and I learned that their denial or fear of the so called dark was probably one of their big problems. I believe that it would be more productive to understand that we are unlimited beings who have all aspects of dark and light within us.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 03:26 AM   #25
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyV View Post
Hi Mallys,

I am married to a man with "dark energy". He does not have the physical traits you describe but he has dealt with many negative forces and situations very successfully because he is better at the "game" than they are, otherwise he wouldn't still be alive. Some of the greatest warriors in history have had dark energy.
Thank you Nancy for everything you just said.

I was told the same thing about those humans beings warrior or some sort, i'm glad i met you in this thread ans wish to ask you a question that i have at heart and i hope you share some "light" ^_^ on it : I've been told that poeple with dark energy cannot approch or be approched by god's love because they are not "compatible", what do you think about this ?

Last edited by Kathleen; 03-14-2009 at 07:16 PM. Reason: entire post quoted, may be viewed above